Moa Backpackers - Campeche Reviews

Rua Caminho do Engenho (Julia Maria da Rocha), N° 4 - Campeche - Rio Tavares, Florianopolis, Brazil

This was a great place for some R&R in a forested, tranquil environment. The facilities were nice and modern and actually added to the experience. You were helpful with all of our questions and understanding of changes in our reservation. I like that you guys actually hung out with and conversed with the guests. You even offered me breakfast when I first arrived early in the morning, which you didn't have to do. I will definitely recommend this place to people.

The hostel is close to a nice little restaurant, has a nice pool , a swing and a lovely garden where you can relax.Gaetano (staff manager) was super nice.

This is an amazing hostel! I´ve stayed at many hostels and I can safely say that this is one of the best I´ve stayed at. The staff is really friendly and they help you with anything you need. It might seem a bit far from the beach, but it´s only 15 minutes of walking. The bus stop towards the bus terminal and anywhere else you need to go is only 2 minutes away. We had such a great time here and I would recommend anyone going to Floripa to stay at this hostel! Thanks MOA for an awesome stay!

Great hostel. Small enough that everyone hangs out so good for meeting people. Location okay- near a beach and easy bus-ride to the nearest centre, Lagoa. There are a couple of v good restaurants and a bakery plus the hostel has a bar. Single lady travellers beware a staff member called Julio. He doesn't like rejection and will find a way to make you pay (money) for the privilege! (It discovered it happened to a girl who stayed just before me!) Don't let this put you off - still a great hostel.

OK place for a few nights.

For a relaxing chilled out location, near beaches with welcoming

Relaxing atmosphere with great outdoor area, bar and pool. It was clean and breakfast was good. Staff were so lovely, friendly and helpful. They made it feel like home and we didn't want to leave! The boys that work there are cute too!

Good: Excellent staff - friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Location is a bit out of the way, taxis don't pass often, but buses make the situation manageable when they're running. Swimming pool. Good atmosphere. Good breakfast. Clean. Bad: Lockers too small to hold most bags, and no locks are provided. Wi-fi available but only 1 computer for public use.

Amazing STAFF!!!!!! SO IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND

We stayed at Moa a few weeks back and loved our stay. Gustavo and Bruno are amazing hosts that have an endless amount of knowledge of the area and very willing to help also giving great suggestions on what to do. The hostel itself has a great vibe with an awesome swimming pool and bar. If we were back in Floripa we would definitely stay again. It is in a good location, close to the beach and really great bakery just around the corner!

View all Florianopolis Hostels