Moa Backpackers - Campeche Reviews

Rua Caminho do Engenho (Julia Maria da Rocha), N° 4 - Campeche - Rio Tavares, Florianopolis, Brazil

This was a great place for some R&R in a forested, tranquil environment. The facilities were nice and modern and actually added to the experience. You were helpful with all of our questions and understanding of changes in our reservation. I like that you guys actually hung out with and conversed with the guests. You even offered me breakfast when I first arrived early in the morning, which you didn't have to do. I will definitely recommend this place to people.

The hostel is close to a nice little restaurant, has a nice pool , a swing and a lovely garden where you can relax.Gaetano (staff manager) was super nice.

View all Florianopolis Hostels