Modern Apartment in Porto Centre Reviews

Rua Dr Alfredo Magalhaes, 98, Porto, Portugal

Good location near the city center. The staff was amazing and treated us really well. Only missed a corkscrew for my wine bottle :)

Thank you for your comment :) About the corkscrew I will make sure it won't happen again! If you told me at the time I would have managed to get you one... Next time it will be there! All the best, MAria

We received a phone call on the day of arrival from the owner saying that there was a problem with the water in the apartment and that we couldn't stay there, but he recommend a hostel with private room and bathroom instead. So we went there, but it was a grotty place, not at all what we expected, bathroom was shared with 4 other people, the bed mattress was propped up on a table. We checked out that same night and went somewhere else, and didn't hear from the owner of the apartment.