Modorine Hostel Reviews

5-4, bungmun-ro 55beon-gil , Sunggundong, Gyeong-j, Gyeong-ju, South Korea

It was a great accomodation, the best that we had so far in Korea. With the friendliest owner ever possible and great jam!!

My stay was nothing short of amazing!! This is a big house, converted into a hostel and at the time I was the only guest! It was like staying with family, the host was incredible and the accomodation was perfect! She cooked food and was a fully blown tour guide offering guidance and even showing me places to see/eat etc! I would recommend this 100% and will surely be back!! Small walk to trains/buses (20mins) was tough in winter but overall my best experience ever in a hostel!

Staff very friendly and knowledgeable in directions and destinations. Speaks English which help a lot. However, common areas cramped and may pose a problem if there are too many guests staying at the same time.