Modorine Hostel Reviews

5-4, bungmun-ro 55beon-gil , Sunggundong, Gyeong-j, Gyeong-ju, South Korea

A very nice, and quiet youth Hostel. Also a good place to meet Koreans who are traveling in the area. And for breakfast it is hard to beat the homemade bread with home made jam.

Owner of the hostel was very friendly and caring. Her selfmade bread, which she serves for breakfast, is delicious and all, who miss bread in Korea, will be reminded of their home. Although I liked her dog, some could feel disturbed.

It was a great accomodation, the best that we had so far in Korea. With the friendliest owner ever possible and great jam!!

My stay was nothing short of amazing!! This is a big house, converted into a hostel and at the time I was the only guest! It was like staying with family, the host was incredible and the accomodation was perfect! She cooked food and was a fully blown tour guide offering guidance and even showing me places to see/eat etc! I would recommend this 100% and will surely be back!! Small walk to trains/buses (20mins) was tough in winter but overall my best experience ever in a hostel!