Modorine Hostel Reviews

5-4, bungmun-ro 55beon-gil , Sunggundong, Gyeong-j, Gyeong-ju, South Korea

My stay was nothing short of amazing!! This is a big house, converted into a hostel and at the time I was the only guest! It was like staying with family, the host was incredible and the accomodation was perfect! She cooked food and was a fully blown tour guide offering guidance and even showing me places to see/eat etc! I would recommend this 100% and will surely be back!! Small walk to trains/buses (20mins) was tough in winter but overall my best experience ever in a hostel!

Staff very friendly and knowledgeable in directions and destinations. Speaks English which help a lot. However, common areas cramped and may pose a problem if there are too many guests staying at the same time.

This was one of the best hostesl I've ever stayed at. Frindly caring host. It's rather like a homestay! First choice for a hostel in Gyeong-ju!!!!

The owner of this hostel is one of the best hosts in South Korea. She goes out of her way to ensure that her quests receive accurate information and assists them with onward travel, visiting local and regional sights, enjoying local cuisine, history, Korean customs, food etc. Homemade bread and jam for breakfast is an additional treat. I would (and do) recommend this hostel to anyione travelling to Gyeon-giu.