7.7
Very Good 407 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 407 Total Reviews
Mojito Garden Located at 10 Wiang Kaew Rd., Prasing, Muang, Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai Chiang Mai 50200 10 Wiang Kaew Rd., Prasing, Muang
77% 407
18.7931162 98.9870041
    Rooms available

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Jun 2016
7.1

Great atmosphere and communal area to relax in. Basic rooms but everything you need. Staff were friendly and helpful, but very pushy with you attending their tours and not providing any alternative. It said it included breakfast but we never received any information about when this was. They allowed us to check out 2 hours later although suggested we leave a tip.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
20th May 2016
8.0

Second year at Mojito Garden for their cozy dorms with curtain for privacy and good lighting (bad electrical outlets- needs a wiggle for charge). Nice chilling area in the garden and always brings in interesting people. Lots of mosquitoes in the bathrooms (wet floors) but there are 6 so always available with hot water. It's affordable, great location and good vibes. Would recommend for solo travelers. Breakfast included!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016
4.9

When I arrived I was greeted with a big smile and hello and was able to check in earlier than expected. I later worked out that this was because there was only me and one other person staying there. I know it's the low seasons but this massively impacted my stay- there was no atmosphere, I didn't meet anyone and so for lone travellers I wouldn't recommend it. My locker didn't actually lock until I complained and it got fixed (you can't use your own lock, it's a cheap little key). Not for me.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016
4.3

Upon my arrival, my room was dirty and the sheet had what appear to be old sweat stains. It had not been cleaned. Actually, no one offered to clean my room for the entire duration of my stay. I understand that in Thailand there are going to be bugs, but my room, especially bathroom, was swarming with ands and mosquitos. I got more bites in three nights there than 2 months of travel including trekking. On of it all, it was SO loud. Late every night and morning. Don't stay here.

3rd Apr 2016

Best hostel so far. Get the Thai massage and enjoy the company of the staff.

• Russia, Female, 25-30
29th Mar 2016

Beautifull place with a small pond and tropical garden. The atmosphere and location are also exellent.

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2016

A great family! I was traveling alone and they welcomed me in as one of their own!

• England, Male, 25-30
23rd Mar 2016
7.4

Was nice hostel in good location, staff were cool, dorm rooms had good ambieunce. I noticed in room 2 my locker key fitted other lockers, I only tried as the keys looked so cheap, And would be nice to have some complimentary hand wash in the bathrooms & sinks.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
18th Mar 2016
7.1

I really liked that place and it was good for the money but the guy of the booking office is just so stupid that I wouldn't come back. I've rent a scooter in another place and when he saw this he gots angry, asked me how much I've paid and stuff like this. When I've asked if I may leave my bag in the hostel for the time I'm on the road to stay after this again in the hostel he told me no because I've haven't rent the scooter there. Too bad.

• England, Male, 25-30
13th Mar 2016

Good location for bars only a Few minutes walking but quiet at night, chilled Vybz and easy to meet people if you're travelling alone. Showers and toilets where all good and the owner was a legend. Little grass / concrete area out back if you like throwing and kicking balls around not only that the price was right. Oh and the wifi was certified. Go you mojito garden, go you