Mojito Garden Reviews

10 Wiang Kaew Rd., Prasing, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

It had a chill atmosphere but they are not equipped for chilly weather! no windows only screens with some holes and gaps between the wall and roof. Well we were there the hostel also lost water for some reason..and one of the showers didn't drain properly. They staff were friendly, but there wasn't any menu...? we read there was. You had to pay for coffee and tea.

• 27th Jan 2016

Beautiful place! Great hang out spot in the courtyard, very clean, pretty rooms with a bedside table and reading lamp. Check it out!

We turned up slightly (4 hours) later than expected at 3am when everything was locked up and closed. We thought this would be a problem but alas after a few knocks at the door we were greeted by a smiley face and complimentary water. We were shown to our beds and told to sort all paper work/check in out in the morning. This was much needed after a long days travel. Rooms are big and spacious, 6 showers to choose from, 1 was cold beware! Definitely recommend staying at this hostel.

bathrooms are big so you don't ever have to wait in line for a shower. Bathrooms are nice and clean and warm water. Rooms are neat in these small little huts. Not too small though. My only recommendation to the hotel would be that a mirror in the rooms would be nice ! Wifi works great in the rooms too ! Big plus :)

Had an excellent stay just don't expect to see sticky rice the stingray - he's a clever bugger.

• 6th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

Not too far away from the main bustle of the old city, we enjoyed sitting and relaxing after many days traveling, quiet hostel, plentiful facilities, cafe next door serves decent food in a great atmosphere.

• 1st Jan 2016

The best part about this place is the garden area in the middle. Very chill. Beds are nothing special, but the dorms have a more communal feel thanks to the lack of bunks. Bathrooms are functional but I could only get the hot water in one of them to work, even though all had water heaters. The staff is helpful when you can find them - lots of times I went looking for them but no one was to be found. It's just up the road from the Sunday night market and some decent restaurants are a short walk.

This place is a total dump. I have stayed in many hostels but this is the worst. The staff was unfriendly. My private room was beyond disgusting, I did not sleep at all and got up and checked out 3 days early. They refused to reimburse me for leaving 2 days early. Don't stay here!!!!

Really nice, clean hostel and very helpful staff. Negative marks: she decided to do a deep cleaning of the dorm on the last night of my stay without notice so I had to change hostel. Cold shower.

It's ok to sleep one night

Amazing place to stay. Right near great food and nightlife. Annie was an amazing host and helped us book everything! Great facilities which were basic but always clean! Definitely recommend staying here!

Very disappointed. We tried to contact the place early that we ate coming in early and under their details it says 24h reception when you notify them. But no one answered to our emails. So we arrived there 5am and there was no one there. Some guy from the restaurant let us in the garden but he didn't speak any English and didn't understood us just said All sleep. So we waited until 8 am when the owner finally came and gave us the room or so called bungalow that was basically seetrough. So dirty.

Loved my stay in bunk boutique! Really helpful staff, the place looks good, is tidy and clean!

Mojito garden is nicely located in the old town and within walking distance to a lot of cool restaurants and shops. The hostel is clean, but rooms are very basic. There's a lounge area outside that was nice to sit out and enjoy. The staff were so friendly and can help you organize any tours, trips, rentals, etc. The restaurant there has wicked pad thai, and their massage parlour is beautiful. I got an incredible thai massage and it's only 200 baht...SO cheap. I would definitely stay here again.

Good clean place. Staff is friendly, though the crowd is mostly white people, so you can get an idea of how the staff treat the customers based on their typical visitor. Careful for the mosquitos near the bathroom, there are many.

Nice place, the dorms are spacious with privacy curtains etc I would recommend

I really enjoyed my stay ! Ann was really nice and helpful ! It is a small hostel so the facilities are basic but all clean and organised, plus the garden is a good place to relax !

We were disappointed to get a twin room when reserving a double, but we chalked it up to our late arrival. On the other hand, we were appreciative that a staff member came to let us in at 9pm after originally scheduling afternoon arrival. Thanks for checking us in so late!

Nice place, and a great value for money. Great location too, close to everywhere. There's a gorgeous garden with a gazebo where you can chill if you're not afraid of mosquitos. Walls of the bungalows are paper thin so sometimes it's hard to sleep with people chatting away till early morning hours in the garden.

• 11th Nov 2015
  • Poland

The hostel was pretty good. It was not so loud and walking distances to the city. If you want to party, maybe NOT the hostel for you, but it was peaceful and clean. and I met people as well...just not many.

View all Chiang Mai Bed and Breakfasts