Mojito Garden Reviews

10 Wiang Kaew Rd., Prasing, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Very welcoming, had such a laugh! Laid back atmosphere! Really relaxing out in the garden by the pond!

• 6th Sep 2014

Security would have been better if the dorm room had locked but we all had good lockers. Other than that it was a good hostel.

Too far from the city.

Our bungalow was quite dirty, floor had a lot of holes and we were afraid of mosquitos and other creatures. But it was cheap and if someone doesn't mind this things it will be ok.

A nice place to stay in Chiang Mai! We booked three nights, decided to go on a trekking tour on the second day. It was no problem to leave our luggage there and we had not to pay that night. The staff is very helpful with booking trekking tours, flight tickets etc. and you can decide spontaneously to stay longer.

Booked 3 nights here. Have travelled lots & stayed in all kinds of places - never walked out of anywhere, but left here after 1hr! Lost ££ but worth it. AWFUL. The hut was disgusting - dirty, smelt, dreaded getting in the sheets for bed. And BUGS! Obviously mozzies are part of travelling but this was a joke - got bitten inside the hut @11am! Advertised restaurant was closed (no apology/explanation) & staff totally disinterested. £3pn seems a bargain, but if it sounds too good to be true...

A very good dorm with a good atmosphere. I booked for 2 nights and I stayed for a week. Very good information and services. This hostel is amazing. I will come back.

I absolutely loved my stay! The staff were amazing and so welcoming aswell as all the other travellers staying at the guesthouse. I'll come back 100%.

• 29th May 2014

Poor wifi

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Mojito Garden was one of the best choices I've made for choosing a hostel! Great place for Chaing Mai! Staff is friendly, made many great friends.Nothing but good times here! Will be back!!!!!

• 5th Apr 2014
  • American Samoa

Staff were very laid back we arrived late in the evening and they just gave us a room without booking in or taking a deposit.The next day we went on a three day trek left our gear in our room still not having paid a penny returned three days later and then checked in and paid for the room,not a problem

For myself, i think dormitory should be separate for gent and lady, like most of the place around the world, included western countries. It is first a practical matter.

• 28th Mar 2014

We got upgraded from a dorm to a private room at no extra cost which was nice. It's a nice place and the facilities aren't bad but it's in the old city and a little far from the markets and things, in a quiet area so lacking in atmosphere a little. Would rather stay somewhere closer to the action.

View all Chiang Mai Bed and Breakfasts