7.5
Very Good 422 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 422 Total Reviews
Mojito Garden Located at 10 Wiang Kaew Rd., Prasing, Muang, Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai Chiang Mai 50200 10 Wiang Kaew Rd., Prasing, Muang
75% 422
18.7931162 98.9870041
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

Ok, you may need to accept that you will be bitten by mosquitos unless you bring your own net but the communal area is really cool and makes up for that. It has a nice bar too and the woman chef is also very good. You also get a free breakfast for each night you stay. Several Thai Rasta's work there and really add to the vibe of the place. The showers are not the best but are certainly acceptable.A great stop-off for backpackers, great value for money.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
20th Jul 2016

Everything was good except from the bed it was like sleeping on a sheet on a wooden floor. Not good if you want to sleep on your side. But it has a good aura. And free brakfast.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
12th Jul 2016
7.1

The hostel is in North part of the old town. It's a quite area and near by is the party area for backpackers. After 9 pm most of the restaurants and street food are closed. It is a nice place to relax. They have a place to read and chill in the middle of the hostel. A quiet place surrounded by the city. I wouldn't recommend it to young people who wants to go out. There are other areas in Chiang Mai for that.

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2016
7.1

Great value for money. Staff are very friendly and helpful (they let me have a late check out free of charge and were eager to help with booking train tickets etc) for £3 a night it's definitely worth it. The fact that it's in a garden setting meant there were bugs (and rats at night in the garden). The bathrooms and rooms were definitely not the cleanest, but I suppose they are the fair downfall of such a cheap place. 10 minutes from touristy area, so quiet.

• England, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

Helpful staff that gave me a map and directions to the best sights/markets and so on. There is a handful of options for the free breakfast, I had the toast, sausage and egg several times, and was never disappointed, especially when you consider the room rate! Great location, it's so easy to walk around the inner and outer walls. WiFi was hit and miss, and the road is quite noisy so I had trouble sleeping. Yes it could do with a fresh coat of paint but pretty clean everywhere including bathrooms.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2016

Best place I have been within 9 weeks. Super friendly and great atmosphere in the garden.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Jun 2016
7.1

Great atmosphere and communal area to relax in. Basic rooms but everything you need. Staff were friendly and helpful, but very pushy with you attending their tours and not providing any alternative. It said it included breakfast but we never received any information about when this was. They allowed us to check out 2 hours later although suggested we leave a tip.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
20th May 2016
8.0

Second year at Mojito Garden for their cozy dorms with curtain for privacy and good lighting (bad electrical outlets- needs a wiggle for charge). Nice chilling area in the garden and always brings in interesting people. Lots of mosquitoes in the bathrooms (wet floors) but there are 6 so always available with hot water. It's affordable, great location and good vibes. Would recommend for solo travelers. Breakfast included!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016
4.9

When I arrived I was greeted with a big smile and hello and was able to check in earlier than expected. I later worked out that this was because there was only me and one other person staying there. I know it's the low seasons but this massively impacted my stay- there was no atmosphere, I didn't meet anyone and so for lone travellers I wouldn't recommend it. My locker didn't actually lock until I complained and it got fixed (you can't use your own lock, it's a cheap little key). Not for me.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016
4.3

Upon my arrival, my room was dirty and the sheet had what appear to be old sweat stains. It had not been cleaned. Actually, no one offered to clean my room for the entire duration of my stay. I understand that in Thailand there are going to be bugs, but my room, especially bathroom, was swarming with ands and mosquitos. I got more bites in three nights there than 2 months of travel including trekking. On of it all, it was SO loud. Late every night and morning. Don't stay here.