Mojito Garden Reviews

10 Wiang Kaew Rd., Prasing, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

This might be my favorite hostel yet. Great location within walking distance of temples and the night bazaar. The staff was very helpful, excellent wifi, hot showers, very spacious with lockers for your stuff. Can't beat the price either!

lovely people, good price, great place

We got what we payed for, which was totally ok. The garden was beautiful, the room and bathrooms really basic, we were allowed to change room when it rained through the ceiling. The dorms and group rooms looked nicer than the double we booked so this is probably better for groups and people looking for a cheap stay who like to party. We had a few loud neighbours as well ;) the staff was not really helpful and friendly (maybe as we did not want to book any activities with them).

Mojito is a great place to stay! Cheap, good location and atmosphere... And Annie at reception is awesome!! I recommend to stay here.

Very welcoming, had such a laugh! Laid back atmosphere! Really relaxing out in the garden by the pond!

• 6th Sep 2014

Security would have been better if the dorm room had locked but we all had good lockers. Other than that it was a good hostel.

Too far from the city.

Our bungalow was quite dirty, floor had a lot of holes and we were afraid of mosquitos and other creatures. But it was cheap and if someone doesn't mind this things it will be ok.

A nice place to stay in Chiang Mai! We booked three nights, decided to go on a trekking tour on the second day. It was no problem to leave our luggage there and we had not to pay that night. The staff is very helpful with booking trekking tours, flight tickets etc. and you can decide spontaneously to stay longer.

Booked 3 nights here. Have travelled lots & stayed in all kinds of places - never walked out of anywhere, but left here after 1hr! Lost ££ but worth it. AWFUL. The hut was disgusting - dirty, smelt, dreaded getting in the sheets for bed. And BUGS! Obviously mozzies are part of travelling but this was a joke - got bitten inside the hut @11am! Advertised restaurant was closed (no apology/explanation) & staff totally disinterested. £3pn seems a bargain, but if it sounds too good to be true...

A very good dorm with a good atmosphere. I booked for 2 nights and I stayed for a week. Very good information and services. This hostel is amazing. I will come back.

I absolutely loved my stay! The staff were amazing and so welcoming aswell as all the other travellers staying at the guesthouse. I'll come back 100%.

• 29th May 2014