Mojito Garden Reviews

10 Wiang Kaew Rd., Prasing, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

A friend and I had booked for the mixed dorm, but I guess they overbooked so it was cool because they gave us another room for just the two of us. They didn't have air conditioning but they had fans and it was enough. The location is awesome. Right in the middle of the city near the Sunday Walking street and the main road. Staff wise, they're a great resource if you need them. But they're also cool with just leaving you alone and letting you do your own thing. Your preference. Cool place to stay

Friendly, helpful staff that were not only employees but friends. Beautiful place in a great location

• 23rd Jun 2015

Loads of mosquitos around because of the pond in the garden, my legs got bitten to pieces. The bar was normally full of staff members & their friends and it was difficult to meet other travellers.

What a great hostel. Great staff and met some wonderful people. Was only supposed to stay 1 week and stayed 2 instead. All staff very helpful and friendly and arrange bar crawls and nights out at a fun reggae bar. See you in 2 weeks 😃

Great location, atmosphere and Anna was very helpful with suggestions and sorting out bookings. A really great place stay and relax. I would definitely recommend it.

Good but there seems to only be one woman who works in the reception and this is not really ideal. One day I was going to be away to whole day so I had to book my van early and the poor woman was the only person able to book it so she had to be woken up and was clearly exhausted. Other than that great hostel, very clean and inviting.

• 4th May 2015
  • Scotland

Awesome hostel. Great atmosphere. A little gem in Chiang Mai!

The place should probably be called Mosquito Garden, but great atmosphere nonetheless! Met great people and had an awesome time! Stayed there for a week during Songkran. The dorm rooms don't lock, but there were big lockers and the place still felt quite safe. Great little common area to chill out with fellow travelers! Try the Khao Soi at the restaurant!

I have no idea how this Place has managed to get such good ratings. The staff are weird more than unfriendly but not very helpful either. The room was full of mosquitoes and there were no individual nets. The restaurant is a neon-lit canteen kind of thing with food that is cheap but below standard (just like the hostel itself). I would not recommend this.

• 9th Apr 2015

We stayed at Mojito Garden for a few days whilst in Chiang Mai and we had an amazing time. Really cool people to hang with and a great atmosphere. Great if you're on a budget. Also Lady Annie is really helpful and always willing to party with you 😁

• 12th Mar 2015

The woman, who's probably the owner, is very unfriendly. I agree with the other reviewers who described her. The others guests were cool, but it was hard for us to hang out at the garden because there were so many mosquitoes around. That guesthouse may be infested with mosquitoes. That place needs mosquito nets in the rooms and in the garden... I left early because it wasn't worth it.

All right place, the staff are mostly friendly but there is a better and cheap place around the corner

watch out for the lady at the front desk, she gets uber bitchy if you dont book tours through her, other then that there was a good atmosphere, and its close to all the wats and walking street.

The place has a very good location and the atmosphere is not bad. The staff should be a bit more helpful if they were more focused on the service than on partying every night. Its a pitty that a place with that potencial is being manager that poor!

Staff was very nice. Not much of a social atmosphere, but at only 180 baht a night for a single room, I won't complain.

Really nice place and a good atmosphere, room was clean and bed was comfortable also a good location. However we found the lady at reception really unhelpful and rude. We tried to arrange a bus to Pai and she said they were all full with all companies, however we went to the ba station to discover most companies had space. She just had an odd attitude.

Next to the reggae bar so it was fu$

Very cozy hostel. Includes a nice restaurant and massage, so you have it all. Nice garden to hang around and meet others. No hot showers, but Chiang Mai is generally warm enough:-)

Had to crawl over the main entrance gate when getting back at night and had to crawl over it again (that time with my big backbag) when leaving early morning. Maybe I was just not able to open the gate but it any case I would suggest to inform other travellers about that.

View all Chiang Mai Bed and Breakfasts