Mojito House Reviews

8/4 MoonMuang Soi 6, Somphet Market, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Awful. Booked 6 nights but moved out after 1... Room was dirty, window was jammed open so felt unsecure, and ridiculously hot at night + was easy for the mosquito's to get in.... Nobody else staying there and for a good reason!

• 14th Jun 2014

Excellent food choices very nearby. Relaxed and quiet atmosphere nestled in Chiang Mai's old city. Super friendly staff. Activity and tour bookings in-house. ATM in front of building. Easy to find. Double bed ensuite balcony room is the best. Lovely private balcony where you can watch the world go by. Be aware that reception goes home at 6pm and you'll have to call them if you arrive late. I would stay here again for sure.

very basic but was cheap , good location

It was a great location, the restaurant was closed, the staff were never there so when I checked out I couldn't get my key deposit back and she had shorted me change on what I owed for the night, and on top of that my bed was full of bed bugs... But the location was awesome and I mean I guess you get what you pay for for 3 dollars a night