Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

The best hotel I have stayed in!!! The staff are the most friendly and helpful people I've ever met 😄

couldnt of asked for a better hostel. The ladies running it were so lovely, and wanted to make sure we were comfortable. The breakfast options were amazing. Location was perfect. 5 minute walk to the beach. Highly recommend!

Lovely friendly staff who are so helpful! Rooms are spacious and comfortable with clean en suites. Great location and lovely rooftop restaurant with delicious food.

excellent place, absolutely recommended ! 3 minutes walk from the beach, right in the quarter of pubs/restaurants etc - the staff speak very well english, they're very helpful. The hostel is really well organized, breakfast is included, they will welcome you with water and wet tissues, which is something you can really appreciate after 14 hours on a bus ! Very well organized and managed hostel, the only fault i've found was that my room didn't have a window, but you will survive as I did ;)

I've never experienced staff so friendly! They remembered us by name after westayed just one night then returned days later. They hugged us on arrival the second time? To be any nicer I would suspect they were high. Though, I am from Australia where service usually consists of "look at you after they finish texting their friend on Facebook and shout what do you want" so I am not accustomed to Vietnamese service... Basically Chen and Snow and team were the most friendly ppl in the world.

• 13th Aug 2014

Not the best common area, but other than that, a pretty good choice for a hostel. Staff is great, beds as well, and the restaurant serves good food, even though they don't have many options on the menu. Location is also very good.

We loved our stay at mojzo inm. It was really perfect! The breakfast is amazing for a hostle and the staff is just great! They are so friendly and always up gor a chat. They also always remember your name and are very helpful, they will organise everything for you! I would defenitly go back to this hostel!

This hostel was great the staff wee friendly and helpful! They helped us to organise a diving trip at the last minute and even gave us aloe Vera when we burned. The hostel was in a great location only a short walk to the beach. I would reccomend Mojzo inn to anyone!

We booked this hostel because of the good reviews, and they are all spot on. This place is AMAZING. The staff are super super friendly - they learn everyone's names and it makes you feel right at home. Breakfast was good, as were the burgers! Very clean! Not one bad thing to say about this place.

Amazing staff! Great place to stay in Nah Trang

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Israel

Friendliest staff I've ever encountered in a hostel! Had a great stay here.

Much like others who were fortunate enough to be accommodated by the superlative staff members of Mojzo inn, I cannot imagine a better place to stay in Nha Trang; or in Vietnam for that matter. I was impressed by the work ethic aimed at ensuring each individual’s stay was a positive experience. Honestly, I believe that future travelers should tip just a little bit sometimes to reciprocate the kindness exhibited by the most hospitable staff I’ve encountered throughout my international adventures.

All the girls working there are amazing! The were really sweet and helpful.

Very friendly staff made out stay perfect! Always around to offer help and answer questions. Great location, only 5 mins from the beach and in the centre of all the bars and nightlife (not noisy though!) Would highly recommend!

Awesome hostel, the staff goo it of their way to learn your names and remember the people you are travelling with. It was walking distance to the beach, and surrounded by nightlife and excellent food!! Definitely worth it to stay there!! Also had a decent free breakfast to get you going every morning!!

This place is made by the amazing staff. They are so so friendly and helpful. The free breakfast is also v good! Really good location, our only issue was that our room didn't have a window so felt a bit like a coffin. I'm imagining not all the rooms are like this though!

Staff is almost to friendly, but very helpful. Location is good and the breakfast, which is included, is very nice!

Amazing Staff in Vietnam Hostel, They helpful a lot more than you need, too much care anything Great !!, The room so nice and super cleanness,Location 5 minute to the beach so cool!!,Nha Trang is a Beautiful City, I love There !! See you again!! I come back sure Trust me !! :) Heheh

Really enjoyed our stay at mojzo inn, the staff were excellent, remembered everyone's names and make you feel very welcomed and relaxed. They are also very helpful! The dorm we stayed in was great and had brilliant lockers under the bed. They also have a lovely little common room. They had the awards they had been awarded on display for their great service and 100% deserved them all. Definitely stay here! Best hostel in SE Asia so far! Would stay here again without a doubt!

• 21st Jul 2014

Stayed for 2 nights in double room July 2014. We arrived early so room was not ready but we could have a shower and chill out in the downstairs area. Breakfast was good. Room was a little small but very clean and was suitable for what we required. A/C was good and a good sized bathroom. Bed was quite comfortable. In the centre of town so easy to reach shops, restaurants, bars, etc.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7