Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

This was by far the most friendly hostel we stayed in whilst travelling in Vietnam. The staff were amazing and helped us with any query and always greeted us by name. My friend sunburnt her legs and they gave her an aleo Vera leg massage. We were very sad to leave after just one night. The breakfast was also really good

• 2nd Aug 2015

The stay with you was awesome! We had only one night but we would have definitly stayed for a week... or two! We will recommand Mojzo Inn to whoever comes to Vietnam! Thank you so much!

Bien piola.

Loved it here, staff are very friendly and the location is great

Absolutely amazing hostel. I was in the new Mojzo Dorm not Inn. I ended up booking 2 more nights here. Staff are so unbelievably nice. They know your name right away. I got sunburned and they got some fresh aloe from the fridge and put it on my back for me. So sweet. You get a free water bottle which you can refill in the lobby, free breakfast on the roof and towels. They clean everything everyday and the air con is so good I had to turn it off because I got too cold! All for so cheap! The best!

• 29th Jul 2015

Mojzo inn have the best staff we've encountered in all of Vietnam. They go the extra mile to help, arranging free pickups for bus journeys and can arrange pretty much anything for you. They allowed us to move room when a few people in our dorm got sick and let us shower after checkout. They have free filtered water, great breakfast included and the place is really clean. Great location, minutes from the beach and easy to meet people. Ideal backpacker hostel! Not a bad word to say! Thanks guys!

Top quality hostel, the staff are super friendly especially the girls on reception, very knowledgeable of local area and every recommendation they gave was brilliant. The rooms are super clean with clean bedding and amazing aircon. Free breakfast, cheap food and laundry. Only slight negatives are bathrooms could be nicer and wifi was a bit slow. Other than this I highly recommend this hostel if you are in Nha Trang.

• 29th Jul 2015

Best place for backpackers to stay

This place is awesome! The staff is made of up of nicest people you'll ever meet in Vietnam. They really go out of their way to take care of you. Breakfast is included on the rooftop. Rooms are clean and spacious. And the beds are so comfortable! I highly recommend this place to everyone!

The staff really makes this hostel great. They greet you by name every time you walk in or out and have answers to any questions you have. Wifi works great, free water bottle fill station with filtered water, free breakfast, free bananas in the lobby. Beds were comfy and shower was hot. Would definitely stay again.

The staff are definitely the best thing in this hostel and maybe even the whole of Vietnam!

• 27th Jul 2015

You won't even believe how nice the staff are! Such a lovely place!

• 27th Jul 2015

Wonderful staff, comfy beds, delicious breakfast. We booked an Easy Riders tour to Dalat with Cuc and spent three amazing days with him: the bikes, the food, the accomodation, the landscapes, everything was perfect and he's a really nice guy. Ask at the reception for Cuc!

• 26th Jul 2015

excellent hostel! the sweetest and cutest reception staff In the whole world.

The staff make this hostel amazing. Incredibly friendly and helpful, remembers everyone's names and always cheerful 24/7. The dorms themselves were clean and spacious, breakfast was free and delicious. We had a great time staying here and would recommend to all our friends.

Hands down the nicest staff at any hostel we've EVER stayed at. They are extremely helpful and just lovely people overall. Gave the staff numerous hugs on our way out. Great breakfast as well. Quick walk to the beach and restaurants.

Before arriving I read a few reviews about the staff - and they really couldn't be any nicer or any more helpful!! They are fantastic! Our previous hotel messed up all our bus tickets and Gem at Mojzo spent an hour sorting it all out for us. Fantastic location! Great free breakfast and a good atmosphere

Best staff ever!! I have never met friendlier, more helpful people! The breakfast was also great - especially the banana pancakes.

We stayed in the new mojzo dorm hostel and had a great time the girls on reception are the cutest! Had a great time here would defo recommend to stay here :)

The staff were the nicest people I have ever come across and we all enjoyed our stay there so much because of them! One of the group had a cut foot and they went out of their way to disinfect and bandage him up and even stitched a pair of pants that had ripped. Absolutely fantastic place to stay

• 21st Jul 2015