Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Had a great 2 nights stay here. The staff are so friendly! Breakfast omelette was really tasty. Located just off the main drag for bars and a short walk down to the beach.

Mojzo Inn was 100% our favourite place in Vietnam. The staff were wonderful. We booked a dorm for 3 nights but unfortunately the beds were a bit hard for my partners back and Snow

• 16th Nov 2014

Staff were amazing. We left an item behind and they shipped it to our next destination for us. They all made exceptional effort to learn our names and be social with us. Great included breakfast! Thorough cleaning of the room even while we were there - they even made our beds! Would totally recommend to a friend.

Great hostel, really helpful nice staff, with great roof terrace!

Staff was great, they really did everything to make you feel comfortable and at home. Really good location, close to the beach but off the main road so quite quiet. Breakfast area is quite lovely as well. Booked some trips with them and everything worked out really well. Only advice would be to hoover under the matresses ;) Would stay again!

Staff is crazy friendly (Vietnamese stepford) but it's great. They are so helpful and make sure everything is figured out for you. We stayed in a private room which was clean and comfortable. Will recommend!

Excellent little hotel, with fantastic front of staff...... Breakfast very good and the rooms comfortable. Wish we could have stayed longer.

• 12th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

The staff are simply wonderful. They would do anything to help in any way that they can! Nice hostel with good location. Very clean. After check out they allow you to have a shower before catching night bus/train - nice touch!

Great location, close to the beach and bars/restaurants Shower was extremely poor, almost unusable. Staff were very friendly although at times a bit overbearing.

Really great hostel, staff are so friendly and helpful, definitely the friendliest staff I've come across in a hostel. Location is good, 5 min walk to the beach and right in the middle of all the restaurants bars and shops. Would definatly stay here again if we came back to nha trang.

Some of the friendliest staff I have come across at a hostel! They went well out of their way to make sure everyone had a great time. The hostel is in a brilliant location and the dorm rooms are quite comfortable.

Staff were absolutely amazing. They go out of their way to help you with everything. Breakfast is brilliant. Rooms are a good size, can't fault anything with this hostel. Location is perfect.

• 8th Nov 2014

This hostel is by far the best hostel I've been in Vietnam. Very clean, great atmosphere and the staff is always smiling and trying to help you as much they can. I'm sure that I will miss such a great staff!

Absolutely the best and friendliest hostel I've stayed in the whole of Asia, and I will never forget my 5am yoga class, thank you so much to all the staff who work tirelessly to be little rays of sunshine and to remember every single guests name and plans for the day!

Staff are amazing and even fixed my backpack for me! Good breakfast and modern clean rooms and a nice chill out/common area.

Loved Mojzos inn, stayed 3 nights in a dorm style room. The staff were absolutely amazing, friendliest I've come across in Vietnam! They really make your stay. Breakfast that was included was also awesome, good choices of omelettes, pancakes and such made to order. Would definitely stay here again if I ever have the chance!

• 3rd Nov 2014

After reading the reviews on Mojzo, it was a no-brainer to stay here and it absolutely lived up to our expectations. The staff was amazing, chatting with us every time we came and went. The food was great and the rooftop terrace a nice place to relax. Rooms were clean and comfortable. I accidentally left my sandals when I checked out and the girls were so kind as to send them on the next bus to Hoi An for me. Amazing! Stay here, you won't regret it.

The staff here are just amazing and will go out of their way to help you which is really nice. The air con in my dorm room was barely working which made sleeping at night difficult. The dorm rooms are very basic and small and the bathroom was pretty gross as I'm not sure it had been cleaned judging by the amount of hair on the floor. Would stay here again though just for the lovely staff.

Best breakfast you will get anywhere in Asia!! The staff are amazing here, they will know your name instantly! Really good location and the common area and roof were really nice areas. Overall a really great hostel, totally recommend you stay here!

One of the best hostles iv stated at yet!! Wonderful staff and great location! You must stay here when you are in Nha Trang!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6