Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Fantastic hostel with the most amazing staff. The entire staff are the most friendly we have come across in all of Asia , snow was our favourite as she is just adorable! Great rooms and really good breakfast, perfect location!!!

The staff were amazing! They were all so lovely and friendly making the effort to learn your names, and would do anything to make your stay better, recommended paces for us to eat, organised our trips/transport anything. The room wasn't amazing but it had aircon and was a decent size, cleaned every day.

Best Hostel ever. most friendly and helpfull staff. Good breakfast and snacks

Loved this place ! Staff does everything for you: gave me aloe Vera when I was burnt, brought our laundry when we forgot , helped me with tours,.. Highly recommended

The best hostel any of us have ever stayed in (and we have been around the world). The staff were beyond amazing, so helpful and genuinely lovely. We could have stayed much longer! Thank you mojzo!

Everything was amazing the staff are absolutely incredible! They go above and beyond in every way to help! The best place that we have stayed so far. Thank you so much for everything - you are amazing!

staff are fantastic all very friendly and helpful

The staff make this place what it is. Learning names and asking about specific activities you did that day makes you feel very valued. As a hostel it's fine, well-located with a decent restaurant upstairs and a nice common area down.

The reception when we arrived was the best we have had so far in Vietnam, the girls on the front desk, couldn't do enough to help. They organised our bus to Dalat the following day and sorted out the problem with the safe very quickly. The breakfast on the roof the following morning was refreshing, with good views around the city. The room was small but adequate, and it was a little noisey as we were next to an air vent between rooms. Would recommend to stay, as overall we were pleased.”

Overall brilliant hostel, staff are ridiculously helpful (bordering on the annoying) but I can hardly criticise that.

The staff here was absolutely wonderful. They were the best hostel staff that I've ever encountered. They were lovely and very warm, friendly and accommodating. The location of this hostel would be the biggest downside. It is in a back alley in just kind of a random spot. If it were closer to the beach and a bit larger, it would be perfect. It was very small and crowded in the reception area.

Probably the best service we had in almost 3 month south east Asia!

The most friendly staff of anywhere I've been in Vietnam. Decent place although wifi in rooms was poor. Lockers under beds not very secure either

My favourite hostel I've stayed in Asia - nice clean hostel an the staff were the nicest, friendliest people I've met in Vietnam, I cannot recommend the hostel enough

The staff here are the nicest people we have met so far, they are all so welcoming! And the breakfast is amazing!!!

This is the best hostel I have been in since my 9 month travel! The staff is amazing, they remember all of there guests names and interact with you like you are friends for a long time.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Great hostel full of great staff. Loved this place. Definitely worth a stay.

All the staff are amazing! They are always smiling and chatting with you to make sure all your needs are fulfilled, and all of them remembered my name even if I only stayed for one night. I booked my snorkelling tour, ticket to VInpearl and overnight bus to Hoi An with them, which makes everything very convenient. The common room is comfortable and you can always have someone to talk to if you hang in there. It's a comfort for a solo backpacker :) Rooms are comfortable with strong aircon :)

The reception staff were great, so friendly and helpful and they remember your name! Communal areas were slightly lacking.

The staffs here are extremely nice!! They remember everyone's name and are enthusiastically willing to help you tour around the city!! As a traveler who travels alone, I met a lot friends here!! It was a great experience staying here

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7