Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

This Hostel is good situated in a small alley near of restaurants and the beach. Staff is verry friendly and healpfull, they know all the names of their guests. Breakfast which is included is amazing, you have like 10 choices. The rooms are clean and everyone has a big locker and a reading light. I enjoyed my stay there.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

We had a great stay here, the staff were so welcoming and made an effort to learn our names as well. The breakfast on the rooftop was lovely and rooms were a good size with comfortable beds.

The best staff in Asia. Couldn't make you feel more at home if you tried, so much So I extended my stay. Great hostel, free brekkie, spot on location

The best stay ever! The staff were all so friendly and went out of their way to help at all possible. The rooms were Always cleaned and the overall hostel was tidy. A home away from home!

• 4th Apr 2014

Really a great hostel, the staff makes it something special! Only down point is the WiFi could be stronger but that's a minor thing.

This was the friendliest hostel we have stayed in over the past month. The staff were so outgoing and bubbly. They all introduced themselves and introduced you to everyone in a room when you arrived which was a nice touch. We slept in for our bus and they came and woke us up, were efficient at checking us out and gave us breaky for the road. Can't say enough good things about them.

I never normally bother with reviews but the staff at this hotel/hostel are the most helpful and friendly i have ever come across.

Mozjo means 'welcome home' and that's the feeling I got. Staff knows

The staff is really, really friendly!!! The girls are so lovely and always a bit joking. It gives a good atmosphere. And they know all the names of the guests! Woww! I spend here 5 nights, first in the private room and then in the dorm. Both rooms are very good, even there is only a small window where the sunlight can come in. But who cares... The breakfast is also a highlight. You can choose from about 10 different menues. Would stay here again for shure.

The hostel is perfectly situated, very clean and is nicely decorated. Very good breakfast, reasonably priced, we really liked it. The staff is nice but they tend to overdo it, to insist on helping even though we could have managed by ourselves. Good intentions but make it more natural and it will be even better.

One of our favourite places we have stayed at so far on our RTW trip. The staff are so friendly and energetic and the breakfast is well worth getting up for, with the poached eggs topping the list. Very cheap place to stay as well and is literally down the road from the beach :)

All of the reviews that you read are accurate. This place is really that good. Location is excellent, so many places to eat, drink, relax and walk around the hostel. The staff are all super friendly and willing to have a conversation or just help you out. They go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable here. I wish I had stayed longer in Nha Trang. The rooms are spacious and clean, and the bathroom is really clean as well. Running out of characters to talk about how good this place is.,don

Amazing staff. Very helpful. Great location.

The staff who can speak Chinese .she is very good !!staffs are unbelievable friendly .i thnk it is the best hostel in Vietnam .

So good here! The facilities are excellent, but the real standout are the staff! Staff can make or break a hostel and the definitely made this one of the best places I've stayed. So helpful and friendly.

Cannot fault this hostel, the best one Ive been too in all of Asia. Only stayed two nights and wish my trip could have allowed me to stay longer as I didn't want to leave! Made to feel so welcome by all the staff that took the time to learn everyone's name, great atmosphere , free breakfast, clean and tidy rooms and value for money. If you go to Nha Trang you won't regret staying here.

I never do reviews but felt this place was so above and beyond that they deserved a great review! Absolutely loved this Hostel! From the moment I walked in I felt so welcomed! The whole staff learning your name and genuinely caring for you was a great feeling! Made my stay in Nha Trang very memorable! If I'm ever in Vietnam again I'd make my way to Nha Trang just to see these wonderful people again :)

• 15th Mar 2014

Best recepcionists ever!always smiling,always willing to help!they remember your name from the very first moment,really interested in their guests!!our doble room is spacious,huge windows,little balcony,new bathrooms,beautiful,charmy...plants in the room :-) they clean at every time,always there for u!breakfast is in the roof,very tasty,u can chose from a little menu.I strongly recommend this place,u have also an elevator!!I love u girls:Jam,Snow

This is unquestionably the best hostel I stayed at in Asia. From the first moment I arrived to the last the staff here, in particular Snow and Twin cannot do enough for you. Eat delicious fresh cooked breakfast from the roof terrace overlooking the mountains or walk to the beach 10 mins away. The atmosphere, cleanliness, vibe and set up from wifi to the common room are exceptional. Helpful, friendly, sincere, sweet and genuine, the girls will make you feel right at home. Define Amazing

The best hostel we have stayed at yet and we have been traveling for 5 weeks now! The staff are so friendly and helpful and the free breakfast on the roof was beautiful! Poached eggs were the best!! :) The rooms are spotless and cleaned every day, Also the unlimited free drinking water is handy too!

• 6th Mar 2014