Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

The friendliest staff I've met during my whole trip. 5/10 minutes from the beach, arranged our water park tickets and bus to Dalat with ease. Would thoroughly recommend.

I had such a fantastic stay here, the location is great, the free breakfast was delicious, the rooms are clean and the chill out area is really cute. But the best thing about this place is the staff, all the girls who work there are so friendly, helpful and cute. Snow, Jem and Twin really make this hostel special. Thank you so much for a great time!

Really friendly staff, nice clean rooms with warm showers. Good free breakfast and reasonable food. Fairly quiet and slightly off the Main Street but good position as only a five minute walk to the beach. Would definitely stay again!

After 3 months in SE Asia the ladies that work here are by far the nicest and most welcoming I have come across. It's worth staying here just to experice their amazing hospitality, plus they somehow remember every guests name. The free drinking water, bananas and breakfast make your stay even more enjoyable!! A must stay while in Nha Trang.

Great staff, fast Wi-Fi, good breakfast, beautiful view. I was sick and they took great care of me. Only the matresses in the dorms were uncomfortably shaped. Highly recommendable place!

Service was excellent

Was a pleasure to stay here, the staff couldn't do enough for us making sure they remembered every ones names, was very polite and lovely making sure all our needs we're looked after. Would come back just for the staff we miss you gem, snow, twin and lee and all the others. Love Jade, Jo, Katie and Steph xx

• 26th Feb 2015

This is such an amazing place. I've never seen so much kindness in a Vietnam until then. The girls really do what ever they can to make you have a nice and safe stay in Nha Trang without pushing you to buy. You can trust their advises. We had an amazing time snorkeling. We had a Deluxe room (21€/room), all was great: sunlight, balcony, clean room with 2 big comfy bed and our own bathroom. We met nice people, there is a comfy living room. Wifi works well. I really recommend this Guesthouse.

Really good hostel! Recomended! (Good breakfast)

Best staff ever. Their English is amazing and they are so helpful and sweet! They make you feel at home. Breakfast is amazing too - lot of options. If you're going to Nha Trang, make sure you stay here, you won't regret it :) - If you're there, please say hi to Snow from Els

• 22nd Feb 2015

The staff here are great, they are willing to help in any way, always remember your name and are so polite and friendly! Jen and Snow are so sweet!

Love this hostel. Staff are amazing, not pushy but so helpful and genuinely concerned about how you are and how your day has been. Give advise on places to go and things to do but no pressure selling. Dorm rooms are clean and comfortable, we did have a problem with the air conditioning but was quickly sorted. Breakfast is AMAZING, all freshly cooked to order up on the roof bar which has some great views! All in all would return here in a heartbeat!

Incredible hostel. On arrival the staff are so friendly and proceed to be throughout your whole time there. The girls remember EVERYONES name and who you're travelling with even if they haven't met you yet! I was in the hostel over Tet New Years and the girls were so helpful in arranging our bus to our next destination. They also took us to the fireworks on the beach and their friendliness spread throughout the hostel. In the 2 nights I was there the whole hostel hung out together.

Good hostel! Staff is extremely friendly and welcome guests with cute smiles! Very clean, free water and breakfast!

Very nice. Friendlier than my own family.

Staff were extremely kind and helpful. Really could not do enough for you and were genuinely happy to help in any way they could. Rooms were clean and breakfast was really good. In a really good location. Would definitely recommend.

• 14th Feb 2015

Wow. All of you guys were great. By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Never met such an enthusiastic, sincere staff.

Very nice and helpful staff, clean, tidy, decent breakfast and free water all the time!!

The staff here are amazing. Snow and the rest of the girls are so vibrant with enthusiasm when greeting all guests. They remember everyone's names and are willing to help you out with everything you need to make your stay amazing. Definitely the best place to stay in town. Right around the corner from all great bars, shops, resterants and the beach

Had an amazing stay at Mojzo Inn thanks to the beautiful, friendly, cheerful lovely, and sooo helpful staff!!! Snow, Gem, Twin, Ly and all the amazing kitchen and housekeeping staff made my 5 day stay in Nha Trang one of the best yet. The hostel itself is really nice, amazing free breakfast, good location super close to the beach as well as lots of great restaurants cafes and bars. Would stay here again in a heartbeat and recommend it to anyone coming to Nha Trang whether you're old or young :)

• 11th Feb 2015