Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

I very much enjoyed my stay at Mojzo hostel. The staff are all super friendly and very kind and helpful. I stayed in the six bed dorm and it was nice, clean and comfortable. Definitely good value value for money. The breakfast is very good and served on the roof terrace. The location is excellent, close to the beach beach and all the action.

really enjoyed my stay here, very nice staffs.

The staff here are so friendly, it's almost creepy (in a good way). They'll address you by name and help you out with any problem. In that sense, it feels like a five star hotel. It's close to the ocean, bars, and restaurants; yet tucked away in a small peaceful alley. Delicious breakfast! The lockers, however, don't feel secure. I don't like underbed lockers anyway; but with these ones, I could reach my arm into my (locked) locker through the bars.

Best hostel ever. Great location and even better staff and facilities. When one of my friends wasn't feeling well, they brought him up soup and refused to let him pay. Great place and I would recommend it to anyone. Love you Snow!

• 15th May 2015

This place is all about the girls who work here! They are the friendliest people I've ever met! They remember your name, always greet you when they see you, and are so so so helpful! The free breakfast is also the best I've had in all my travels - there are like 8 dishes to choose from plus a drink such as an iced vietnamese coffee, tea or passionfruit juice! The only bad thing I can think about is that I wished they provided handsoap in the bathrooms.

The staff in this place are the friendliest and most helpful that we've ever encountered in a hostel. They know everybody's name, and there are nice little touches like giving guests a bottle of water and a towel when they arrive from a night bus, and giving out free aloe Vera for sun burn. Our private room was clean and comfortable. It's not s party place but there is a nice common area and it's near to some lively bars. Overall great place to stay.

THE BEST HOTEL!! The staff at Mojzo Inn are the most beautiful people we met in our time in Vietnam! Nothing was too much trouble, they were friendly, kind and so accommodating! Hotel itself is clean and breakfast was lovely! Great location, particularly for going out at night as you can walk back rather than getting a taxi. If I could give 10* to this hotel I would. If you're staying in Nha Trang, stay here!! Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable! X

One of our favourite hostels we've stayed at during our travels. The ladies who work there are so kind and helpful they make the place so good!! Would highly recommend!!

Top staff really friendly and keen to help

The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful!

Wow! you stay here for the staff, absolutely amazing, all of them. In my three months of traveling, I've not met such nice, helpful and energetic people. if you are in town, stay here. thank you so much

Really enjoyed my stay at mojzo-inn. Very thankful for all the help rendered to me esp. to Feng and Twin

• 8th May 2015
  • Singapore

The staff were absolutely amazing ... We loved them, they were so friendly and helpful! Everything we wanted to do they organised for us in no time and helped us with everything. The rooms were great and the rooftop restaurant was great for breakfast and iced coffees. Would recommend to everyone!

Five minute walk from the beach, delicious breakfast served on the roof, and a staff that you will never forget! This place is very popular and packed with people all the time (book early!). It's a great hostel to meet people at, and surrounded by some fantastic restaurants. They even have free fresh aloe in the fridge to treat your inevitable sunburn. Once again, the staff is incredible. Don't stay anywhere else in Nha Trang if you can manage it!

Really good hostel, the staff could not be more helpful. Excellent breakfast choices and good location. No bar, but loads of bars close by.

awesome hostel with the nicest girls working their i have ever met. highly recommend

Friendly staffs. Always very helpful!

The staff were amazing! So helpful and attentive. They remember everyones names and always a warm welcome. Best staff in all of my travels. Wish that I could take them with me...

It was absolutely fantastic! Everything is so near, the staff is more than kind and warm and rooms clean and comfortable! we'll recommend you to everyone and hope to come stay with you again! :)

• 30th Apr 2015
  • dzenitadzindo9525
  • Croatia

Great facilities and location in Nha trang. Every single person on the staff was amazing. They helped me in planning everything while I was there. All of the rooms were clean and the breakfast was great. The best part was the free refill drinking water in the lobby.

• 26th Apr 2015