Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

the best staff in vietnam, so friendly and helpful. they can book your next bus for you and give you many tips on what to do around nha trang. I would definitely recommend and come back if I visit vietnam again.

The staffs are amzing. I felt me very welcom. They gave me water when i arrived and talkes every time when they have seen me with me. The free aloe vera was so good. It could be cleaner, because my shieds were dirty and the towels too. The breakfirst at the rooftop is delicious. The hostel is very near to the beach and a lot of bars and restaurants are around. I would come again.

Very friendly staff, good breakfast and it was possible to get breakfast before breakfasttime when leaving earlier, clean rooms, good recommendation for restaurants. We were more than satisfied with Mojzo Inn and would definitely recommend it!

I stayed here not 1 but 4 nights in total. The staff is both fun to talk with and adequate in their actions. The chooses you have for breakfast are also very good by its variety and it's hard working and friendly. Would recommend this hostel

• 28th Aug 2015

Really enjoyed staying here. The staff are so lovely. They even offered me bananas for the bus to Hoi An! Although there is no bar which is a little drawback for some. Plenty of bars outside though.

The staff are great, even give out free head massages to tired, hungover travellers, what more could you ask for.

Amazing staff! They make the place. The rooms average but comfy. The common area and the kindness of the staff are amazing. They got us discouns off services. They drove out friend around for a hour and half to fix her phone and then Took her for coffee! They went above and beyond and made it amazing!

The staff were absolutely incredible. So friendly and helpful in anything you needed information on. Hamh outstanding, so personable and really made us feel welcomed. The location is perfect given most surrounding bars and restaurants are only 5 minutes away. The breakfast that is included in the room is actually really good value for money, with poached eggs, omelettes, pancakes all on the menu. Only downfall there's not an outdoor communal area to relax and meet people. But overall 10/10!

• 25th Aug 2015

Great hostel. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Great location. We stayed in a dorm which was clean and comfortable. Air con didn't seem to work in our room, but when we mentioned it the staff they went straight up to fix it.

Perfect location. Lovely staff. Free breakfast was amazing. Dorms were clean and new. Very good hostel.

This hostel is fantastic, the staff made it an unforgettable stay. Snow, Mira, Chin and V were all so friendly and fun. Snow was the nicest host I've met in the whole of Vietnam and she even came for drinks with us and to the beach

• 24th Aug 2015

We loved our time at mozjo, the staff were so lovely. They were always on hand with suggestions of good places to eat and tips for sight seeing. When one of us fell ill the staff offered free room service and were extremely caring. Would definitely recommend mozjo!

Free and very nice breakfast included in the price, the staff make the effort to learn your first name and greet you when you come in. The room was clean and comfortable, atmosphere was great and although the rooftop bar was awesome, the hostel was in a great location to go out to bars and restaurants on the beach. Would recommend the snorkelling tour- great value for money.

This place is amazing. Planned on staying 2 nights and ended up staying 5 or 6. The staff is the friendliest, nicest staff I've come across and the rooftop food is killer. They know great recommendations for local food and activities. Just talk to any of them for more than 10 minutes and you will never want to leave. They literally helped cut the stitches out of my head so I didn't need to go to the doctor. Only recommendation is they get Tshirts so I can rep em. Mojzo Inn forever!!!

Staff go above and beyond to help you with anything you need. So genuine and helpful it made us feel so comfortable during our stay. The included breakfast is amazing - the best poached eggs we have had in Asia. Safe to say this is the best hostel we have stayed in so far. Good air con and wifi too!

The staff are just amazing. Nothing more needs to be said.

Can't say Nha Trang was our favourite place we visited but this hostel is definitely one of my favourites. It's run by absolute sweethearts! Will sort anything out you need.

Absolutely delightful staff. So helpful and friendly alllllll the time.

Clean and comfortable rooms, breakfast area with an amazing view and above all, extremely friendly and welcoming staff who I promised I would write this complimentary review! Please do stay here! Great hostel. love Mojzo inn and Mojzo dorm

I only stayed here for one night but I really enjoyed the stay! The staff are lovely and all of them remember your name and cannot do enough to help you! I left some things by accident when I left, and the staff kindly sent them to my hostel in Dalat. The hostel is very close to the beach too. But the staff make this place special!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7