Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Staff is almost to friendly, but very helpful. Location is good and the breakfast, which is included, is very nice!

Really enjoyed our stay at mojzo inn, the staff were excellent, remembered everyone's names and make you feel very welcomed and relaxed. They are also very helpful! The dorm we stayed in was great and had brilliant lockers under the bed. They also have a lovely little common room. They had the awards they had been awarded on display for their great service and 100% deserved them all. Definitely stay here! Best hostel in SE Asia so far! Would stay here again without a doubt!

• 21st Jul 2014

Loved my stay here and I can see why it is highly rated. Staff are adorable. For example, on two occasions they insisted they rubbed fresh aloe vera on my back when I was sunburnt and booked us a table at a restaurant we set off to make sure we got one. Common room/room was cleaned multiple times a day. Useful plug socket and little shelf for each bed. Only complaint is I had to ask for toilet roll twice for the downstairs loo and it smells a bit but a very minor thing as its clean. Recommend!

The staff at the reception was suuuuper friendly. I would stay there one more night just because of them. We (couple) stayed in a 6 dorm for 2 nights. Our dorm did not have a window but sufficient light --> every bed has it reading lamp :-) Meals in the restaurant on the roof are low cost but good. We even got Beach Towels! We would spend there a week for beach holiday.

I had an amazing stat at the Mojzo Inn. The staff was so helpful and I would recommend this place to everyone !

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Fantastic hostel with the most amazing staff. The entire staff are the most friendly we have come across in all of Asia , snow was our favourite as she is just adorable! Great rooms and really good breakfast, perfect location!!!

The staff were amazing! They were all so lovely and friendly making the effort to learn your names, and would do anything to make your stay better, recommended paces for us to eat, organised our trips/transport anything. The room wasn't amazing but it had aircon and was a decent size, cleaned every day.

Best Hostel ever. most friendly and helpfull staff. Good breakfast and snacks

Loved this place ! Staff does everything for you: gave me aloe Vera when I was burnt, brought our laundry when we forgot , helped me with tours,.. Highly recommended

The best hostel any of us have ever stayed in (and we have been around the world). The staff were beyond amazing, so helpful and genuinely lovely. We could have stayed much longer! Thank you mojzo!

Everything was amazing the staff are absolutely incredible! They go above and beyond in every way to help! The best place that we have stayed so far. Thank you so much for everything - you are amazing!

staff are fantastic all very friendly and helpful

The staff make this place what it is. Learning names and asking about specific activities you did that day makes you feel very valued. As a hostel it's fine, well-located with a decent restaurant upstairs and a nice common area down.

The reception when we arrived was the best we have had so far in Vietnam, the girls on the front desk, couldn't do enough to help. They organised our bus to Dalat the following day and sorted out the problem with the safe very quickly. The breakfast on the roof the following morning was refreshing, with good views around the city. The room was small but adequate, and it was a little noisey as we were next to an air vent between rooms. Would recommend to stay, as overall we were pleased.”

Overall brilliant hostel, staff are ridiculously helpful (bordering on the annoying) but I can hardly criticise that.

The staff here was absolutely wonderful. They were the best hostel staff that I've ever encountered. They were lovely and very warm, friendly and accommodating. The location of this hostel would be the biggest downside. It is in a back alley in just kind of a random spot. If it were closer to the beach and a bit larger, it would be perfect. It was very small and crowded in the reception area.

Probably the best service we had in almost 3 month south east Asia!

The most friendly staff of anywhere I've been in Vietnam. Decent place although wifi in rooms was poor. Lockers under beds not very secure either

My favourite hostel I've stayed in Asia - nice clean hostel an the staff were the nicest, friendliest people I've met in Vietnam, I cannot recommend the hostel enough

The staff here are the nicest people we have met so far, they are all so welcoming! And the breakfast is amazing!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7