Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Staff were excellent!!!

Run by the friendliest people I've ever met. They all learn your name and even offer to show you around town when they get off their shift. The free breakfast is fantastic and the rooms are quite nice as well. I forgot my passport there and they emailed me back about it immediately and sent it down on the next bus for me. Lovely people, great place to stay!

The Staff were absolutely great! So pleasant and helpful! Great place to stay and location is excellent! Only suggestion I would make is to make the rooftop resturaunt into a bar in the evenings so that travellers can meet others whilst having a drink!

Love this place!! Everything about it is good but the staff especially are the best I've ever come across anywhere in the world. The nicest, friendliest people who will do anything to help you and always happy to chat and have fun. I would not stay anywhere else in Nha Trang. Go to Mojzo!

The staff are really friendly and helpful. They make you feel really welcome. The roof top has really great views and the breakfast is really great. I would highly recommend staying hear.

The staff were amazing. Exceptionally helpful and friendly. Went out of there way to assist you in anything you need.

Mojzo Inn, Nha Trang's most valueable asset is their war, friendly and courteous staff members. I was always warmly greeted day or night. They answered my basic questions and then added helpful suggestions to make my visit more comfortable. I am planning my 2015 Nha Trang visit which will include a stay at the Mojzo Inn.

• 15th Oct 2014

The hostel is good but the staff are what makes it. They are so friendly, and so nice and go above and beyond. I was amazed by how they knew all the guest names. One of the best places I've stayed in South East Asia.

The staff at mozjo Inn are the friendliest I have encountered in Vietnam. They are always happy to help and even provide free aloe vera for sunburnt mancunians like me! The recommendations they gave us for dinner were fantastic and they even walked us to our transfer bus with umbrellas in the rain.

First thing on my mind: the staff is amazingly helpfull ans kind. The rooftop view is absolutely beautiful ans it's well located. You won't regret your choice !!!

• 30th Sep 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed at. 2 blocks from the beach. The staff is exceptionally nice, asking how your day was, how breakfast was, etc. they let you check in early in the morning, and leave your stuff in a locker the day you're checking out (if you're leaving at night). Free breakfast on the roof is a great breakfast and a great view. Absolutely highly recommended.

i can not fault this hostel at all. we arrived and was welcomed by Snow with a cold wet wipe and a bottle of water. For the amount we were paying we wasnt expecting much of the room. but it was perfect, all the staff at the hostel were polite and friendly, and even had a joke with you. they rememebered everyones name, which if there were 4 people staying there would be easy, but there were over 20 people staying in the hostel at any given time, the reviews already posted say it all. Awsome

The staff at Mojzo are amazing, they can not help you enough. So friendly and polite and a joy to be around.

The staff where the loveliest people I have ever met, they learnt everyone's names and were so helpful with advice and recommendations. They couldn't do enough for you! Brilliant location, and all very clean and safe. Will definitely stay here again if I'm ever back in Nha Trang

First off, loved it here, but I must say the room was small. The staff was fantastic and just a pleasure to talk to. Very much a younger crowd here, but it is right in the heart of Nha Trang's club and bar scene. The staff were very helpful, even going as far as to provide free fresh aloe for the sunburn you get on the beach 300m away. The staff recommendations for food are spot on, and they never led us astray. Despite the small size of the room, the hotel still gets a great recommendation.

Best place ever stay here!

Friendliest staff we've met yet. Snow and Jane made all the difference! Super friendly. They even let us shower the day offer our checkout before our night bus. Great rooftop breakfast spot. Overall a great apprt

• 16th Sep 2014

Just like the reviews before mine, I believe this place is amazing, very close to perfect. Staff is very friendly. I cut my hand during a parasailing accident and they cleaned and bandaged me up twice a day (always with a huge smile on their faces). We stayed in the double room and it was very clean (though the a/c was dripping). The rooftop breakfast and the common room are excellent too. I have stayed in 50+ hostels and I would rank this in the top 5. Amazing. Thanks.

Possibly one of the friendliest hostels you will stay at. We really enjoyed our clean, modern room. Great location, good breakfasts, helpful staff. MUST TRY THE I-RESORT MUDBATHS. Only suggestion would be to not stay in a room with a window to the elevator shaft - lots of fumes filled the room.

Great place to stay. Staff were super nice and very helpful. Rooms were clean and they have a great breakfast! Highly recommend! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6