Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

The staff here are amazing. I got really sunburnt one day, and Gem sat me down in the lobby and rubbed fresh cut, cooling aloe vera on me, prompting more beach stragglers to line up behind me. She got everyone cooled down, going way above and beyond her call of duty. Breakfast is awesome; BANANA PORRIDGE ALL THE WAY! Only a 5 minute walk from the beach and close to tons of restaurants, I would definitely recommend this place to anyone travelling to Nha Trang.

A gem of a hostel with genuinely friendly and kind staff. The free breakfast is delicious and there is a lovely common area to relax in. This place feels like a home away from home and we'd have loved to stay longer.

If you're going to Nha Trang, stay here! The staff are amazing, they go above and beyond to make you feel happy and welcome, they even make the effort to remember your name. The town itself isn't that great, but the hostel makes up for it. The free breakfast is great too. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Every single aspect of this hostel is 100%. The food was excellent and staff were great. had a chill out area on the ground floor and terrace on the top floor to chill and order cheap food and drink. drinking water taps were free to refill your water bottle. My only slight criticism/recommendation is to change the company they book buses (hanh cafe) through.the bus to dalat was dreadful! it was late and made us change bus where we had to wait to then drop us on the outskirts of dalat.not good

• 23rd Mar 2015

Really good hostel, such nice staff😄

Loved this place! Great staff who offer their help before you even have to ask. Thank you!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at!!! The staff is so friendly and helpful and simply amazing!

Amazing staff! So helpful, I had left something in our hostel in Hoi An, I told the staff and they phoned the hostel and arranged for it to come to nha trang on the next bus and they picked it up for me. So friendly, fantastic English and great tips for nha trang. Great location close to the beach and the bars.

• 19th Mar 2015

The hostel itself was good in every aspect and the staff was sooooooo sweet and friendly and helpful! Nha Trang as a city isn't very nice though, I didn't like it there at all and stayed there only one night. But the Mojzo inn really is a good place to stay!

This stay is just AMAZING!!! The staff isn't only friendly. They try their very best to learn everyone's name and remember everything you tell them. You can get as many towels as you need and the breakfast is great too. It always depends on how open-minded you are but I ended up having lunch with them and they shared watermelon corns with me. Felt like home and welcomed, a part of the family. I definitely recommemd this hostel to all my friends and for sure come back one day! BEST PLACE EVER!!

So sad to leave here. I fell in love with the location, resort and the staff were amazing.

• 12th Mar 2015

To make things short: stay here and you won't regret it! The staff is the most friendliest i've seen anywhere so far. They will remember your name, how long you stay, where you will go next and they will help you with great insight knowledge about your next journeys. When i arrived i told the girl at the Reception that i got kinda lost, so when i went for a walk later on she actually chased me to the Street to make sure i had a map with me. Nice breakfast, clean rooms, lockage and power plug

Friendly helpful staff, great location near to beach. Booked a booze cruise and bus for us. Dorms and ensuites were clean and well equipped. Only complaint was had some trouble with the wifi and computers. Would stay again.

Everything Is Great But If u travel alone This is Not a good place to meet other travellers.

once again great stay the staff really went above and beyond thanks for every thing guys

Guests appreciate the effort staff takes to remember their names. I heard several comments about that during the 2 months I stayed. Staff obviously enjoys working at the hostel. There is much conversation while they work, laughing and sometimes singing. The staff are friendly with each other and this makes for a pleasant atmosphere. One improvement would be to move the tv from the reception area to the common room. If there's no satellite tv, maybe some movies on dvd?

I was recommended this hostel by other travelers and now I see why. The staff are the friendliest I have come across yet! They take note of what you're doing whilst staying in nha trang and also know your name! They just treat you like you're their friend, this makes for a great atmosphere as everyone is happy and relaxed. It's great location and the free breakfast is yummy! I would 100% recommend this hostel!

Very nice hostel, great location. Breakfast was really good on the roof. Not a lot of activities and the common room was a little small. One of the best staffs ever, the girls were so sweet. I would go back just for the staff.

One of my favourite places to stay so far in asia. The staff completely make this place , nothing is too much for them to help you with, and alongside that they are so friendly, warm and welcoming. Was sad to say goodbye ! Plus the free breakfast is really really great. Made my stay in nha trang so lovely , definitely recommend!

Thanks for the stay!