Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Words cannot describe how much of a wonderful time I had here. The ladies who work here are INSANELY nice, friendly and helpful. They will go out of their way to make sure you are taken cared for, and yes, they learn your name and treat you like a friend. Twin, Phung and Snow, thank you all for making my stay in Nha Trang one of the best on this trip!

• 1st Jul 2015

Fantastic hostel, the best staff you will meet on your travels, great complimentary breakfast choice and an overall quality experience

• 30th Jun 2015

Mojzo Inn is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are AMAZING. They're so genuine and friendly, the conversations you have with them are great. They truly make the experience of staying in Nha Trang worthwhile. Do yourself a favour and stay at Mojzo Inn! Love for all the girls there.

One of the most welcoming hostels the girls here are just so friendly and helpful especially snow and Chang! Great location , very clean and great breakfast !

Had an amazing time in nha trang. Staff were the best I've encountered so far on my entire trip. They go out of their way to make you feel at home. Thank you Snow and Twin for making my stay memorable! Hostel has decent dorms, is clean and serves a very nice breakfast (included)! Some friends were staying at ihome, so I went there as well and could compare. If in doubt, choose mojzo.

If your visiting Nha Trang you must stay here , the staff are so friendly and helpful and sort out anything you need , great rooms and a great location just a five minute walk from the beach, would definatley recommend it!

Very nice and clean place.The staff are amazing,friendly &helpful.Highly recommend!

Very welcoming staff, they make a point of learning everyone's names and checking in maayyybe a little too much but they are very sweet. Cant beat the location and breakfast is awesome. We found the private room to be a little noisy but nothing earplugs cant fix.

Everything Is Great But If u travel alone This is Not a good place to meet other travellers.

The hostel itself was good in every aspect and the staff was sooooooo sweet and friendly and helpful!

The best hostel I have stayed in, in Vietnam! The staff are incredible, so friendly and extremely helpful! They knew our name as soon as we arrived and remembered the whole time we stayed here! but at front dect have some girls english not good: han, pung. but they still good. i hope they will better.

The staff here are so amazingly friendly, they give you towels ornate beach, help with travel plans and make sure they greet you by name and often a hug! The refilling of your water bottle was a bonus and breakfast on the rooftop gave a great view. I met great people in my dorm too.

LOVED this hostel! The staff was amazing and the location was perfect. They really cared about each one of their guests and helped you as much as they could. The hostel was so busy because everyone wanted to stay there. Really great experience, I would definitely recommend it!

• 25th Jun 2015

This is possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff is incredibly friendly and has great customer service. The hostel itself has a great location close to the beach and is incredibly clean, comfortable, and well-maintained.

Can not recommend this hostel enough, if only for the staff. Honestly by the first day they knew our names our backstories what our parents did and so much more. The friendliest people we've probably ever met and always out to help you. I left my Kindle on the bus on the way over and one of the ladies called around practically every bus company in Vietnam while we explored Nha Trang trying to find it for me. They have great food recommendation, the rooms are spacious clean and quiet. Great hoste

• 23rd Jun 2015

Great hostel with a great location and atmosphere, but what really stood out was the staff and the customer service, they took the time to learn everyones name and were helpful with every question we had. Would recommend to anyone!

• 23rd Jun 2015

The staff were the loveliest people and so helpful. Would definitely recommend

• 23rd Jun 2015

Everything about this hostel is perfect! The girls who work here really make your stay, they are so lovely and go above and beyond to make sure your trip is the best. It was my friends birthday and they actually produced her a cake and got everyone to sing. i hope the girl at restaurant can speak more english. and housekeping as well

Very good hostel, staff are amazing, rooms decent, great location. Staff will learn your names and do everything to help. It's extremely clean. This is not party hostel, common area is quiet so not that easy to meet people. Maybe a TV needed? For a chilled hostel it's real good, highly recommended. My only complaint is that the toilets smell not nice, really long after someone uses them, maybe they could look into improving their ventilation and/or drainage? It is very clean though.

Staff were really friendly, enthusiastic and cheerful. Dorm room was clean and had locker drawers under the beds, but perhaps a little cramped for 6 people. Booked a snorkelling day trip through them which was really good. A really good selection included in the free breakfast. Would stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7