Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Best place ever stay here!

Possibly one of the friendliest hostels you will stay at. We really enjoyed our clean, modern room. Great location, good breakfasts, helpful staff. MUST TRY THE I-RESORT MUDBATHS. Only suggestion would be to not stay in a room with a window to the elevator shaft - lots of fumes filled the room.

Great place to stay. Good Location and you won't find more friendly staff anywhere in SE Asia!

• 10th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

The Most backpacker friendly hostel I have ever stayed at .l have started my journey on 2008 ,none stop. Sal

The staff has a very positive attitude and is very helpful. The accommodations are extremely clean. A TV would have been nice in the common area though.

Best staff ever, super nice and very accommodating. They made breakfast for me at 6am ! Great location, easy to meet other people as well. They will book tickets/tours at very decent prices as well. Highly recommend staying here!

By far the best hostel we have stayed in during our travels. Clean, sociable, great choice of breakfast but above all the most friendly staff we have met. So friendly,funny

The service from the staff is exceptional you will not find anywhere so friendly in Vietnam, they really are so helpful and welcoming. I was only there for a few hours but I was made to feel very welcome. Great advice for what to do around the area. I had a fantastic easy rider driver booked through the hostel and it made for a great experience. The food is amazing too, you cannot fault this place. Xx

• 28th Aug 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

The nicest hostel staff of any place I have ever been. All the staff remember all the names of every guest there! And they are all super nice. I woke up one day with ear ache and they independently arranged for me to go see an ear specialist, then drove me there on their scooter, magically jumped me in the queue 20 places, translated everything the doctor said, took me to the pharmacy and then sent me two lovely emails to check i was ok after I left the hostel! Amazing.

Best hostel in nha trang. Staff are the best, you'll feel like you're home! Don't look any further!

The best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff are among the most beautiful people in Vietnam, with every staff member remembering each guest by name, personally ensuring us and our belongings were safe, recommending excellent places to eat or party and even applying aloe vera to my sunburn for free. A great place to make friends, walking distance from the beach bard and resturants, clean and the breakfast is amazing!

This was hands-down the best hostel we stayed in on our 3 week trip in Vietnam. The staff was extremely pleasant and cheerful and always went above and beyond for anything we needed. For instance, we got into some flight scheduling issues and one of the very nice girls at Mojzo walked us across town to the flight office and helped us get a flight refund in person! We would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• 21st Aug 2014

The staff are so cute here! The girls are so funny! They remember your names after meeting you once, always keen to have a chat with you and even hugged us goodbye. Very helpful with information and booking anything for you. Great breakfast and clean spacious rooms. Great location near bars/food and beach. Wish we could have stayed longer!

The best hotel I have stayed in!!! The staff are the most friendly and helpful people I've ever met 😄

couldnt of asked for a better hostel. The ladies running it were so lovely, and wanted to make sure we were comfortable. The breakfast options were amazing. Location was perfect. 5 minute walk to the beach. Highly recommend!

Lovely friendly staff who are so helpful! Rooms are spacious and comfortable with clean en suites. Great location and lovely rooftop restaurant with delicious food.

excellent place, absolutely recommended ! 3 minutes walk from the beach, right in the quarter of pubs/restaurants etc - the staff speak very well english, they're very helpful. The hostel is really well organized, breakfast is included, they will welcome you with water and wet tissues, which is something you can really appreciate after 14 hours on a bus ! Very well organized and managed hostel, the only fault i've found was that my room didn't have a window, but you will survive as I did ;)

I've never experienced staff so friendly! They remembered us by name after westayed just one night then returned days later. They hugged us on arrival the second time? To be any nicer I would suspect they were high. Though, I am from Australia where service usually consists of "look at you after they finish texting their friend on Facebook and shout what do you want" so I am not accustomed to Vietnamese service... Basically Chen and Snow and team were the most friendly ppl in the world.

• 13th Aug 2014

Not the best common area, but other than that, a pretty good choice for a hostel. Staff is great, beds as well, and the restaurant serves good food, even though they don't have many options on the menu. Location is also very good.

We loved our stay at mojzo inm. It was really perfect! The breakfast is amazing for a hostle and the staff is just great! They are so friendly and always up gor a chat. They also always remember your name and are very helpful, they will organise everything for you! I would defenitly go back to this hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6