Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Very friendly staff, good breakfast and it was possible to get breakfast before breakfasttime when leaving earlier, clean rooms, good recommendation for restaurants. We were more than satisfied with Mojzo Inn and would definitely recommend it!

Really enjoyed staying here. The staff are so lovely. They even offered me bananas for the bus to Hoi An! Although there is no bar which is a little drawback for some. Plenty of bars outside though.

The staff are great, even give out free head massages to tired, hungover travellers, what more could you ask for.

The staff were absolutely incredible. So friendly and helpful in anything you needed information on. Hamh outstanding, so personable and really made us feel welcomed. The location is perfect given most surrounding bars and restaurants are only 5 minutes away. The breakfast that is included in the room is actually really good value for money, with poached eggs, omelettes, pancakes all on the menu. Only downfall there's not an outdoor communal area to relax and meet people. But overall 10/10!

• 25th Aug 2015

Great hostel. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Great location. We stayed in a dorm which was clean and comfortable. Air con didn't seem to work in our room, but when we mentioned it the staff they went straight up to fix it.

Perfect location. Lovely staff. Free breakfast was amazing. Dorms were clean and new. Very good hostel.

This hostel is fantastic, the staff made it an unforgettable stay. Snow, Mira, Chin and V were all so friendly and fun. Snow was the nicest host I've met in the whole of Vietnam and she even came for drinks with us and to the beach

• 24th Aug 2015

This place is amazing. Planned on staying 2 nights and ended up staying 5 or 6. The staff is the friendliest, nicest staff I've come across and the rooftop food is killer. They know great recommendations for local food and activities. Just talk to any of them for more than 10 minutes and you will never want to leave. They literally helped cut the stitches out of my head so I didn't need to go to the doctor. Only recommendation is they get Tshirts so I can rep em. Mojzo Inn forever!!!

Staff go above and beyond to help you with anything you need. So genuine and helpful it made us feel so comfortable during our stay. The included breakfast is amazing - the best poached eggs we have had in Asia. Safe to say this is the best hostel we have stayed in so far. Good air con and wifi too!

The staff are just amazing. Nothing more needs to be said.

Absolutely delightful staff. So helpful and friendly alllllll the time.

Clean and comfortable rooms, breakfast area with an amazing view and above all, extremely friendly and welcoming staff who I promised I would write this complimentary review! Please do stay here! Great hostel. love Mojzo inn and Mojzo dorm

I only stayed here for one night but I really enjoyed the stay! The staff are lovely and all of them remember your name and cannot do enough to help you! I left some things by accident when I left, and the staff kindly sent them to my hostel in Dalat. The hostel is very close to the beach too. But the staff make this place special!

Everything about this place is perfect. Special thank you to the staff who are genuinely the nicest and most helpful people we have met here - I hope whoever the owner is appreciates them. The rooftop area is excellent as well , great place for a ice coffee or beer plus the beef noodle is one of the best we have had here. Perfect experience start to finish

Great hostel, the staff were the highlight, so friendly and very helpful! Only wished the air con was working in the room!

We loved this hostel for a great number of reasons. Our standout positive was that every time you enter this building you feel like you are arriving at your own surprise party, all the staff greet you and even attempt to remember your names (despite failing comically sometimes.) the facilities are great, especially the included breakfast and the location is on fricking point 👌🏼 the only minor criticism is that some rooms are, well on the roomy side, but apart from that this place was awesome

We stayed here for 3 nights, the staff are fantastic so welcoming and greet you with your first name when coming in and out of the hostel. The staff are so helpful and polite and really accomadare your every needs. really nice free breakfast and rooftop bar. Very clean hostel one of the cleanest we've stayed in. Throughly enjoyed our stay with mojzo dorm!

Average hostel...but fantastically helpful staff! The staff really make this hostel worth staying at...and the location is great!

Mojzo dorm was the most friendliest hostel I've stayed at, the workers are unbelievebly helpful and so lovely.

Absolutely love this place. The staff are so helpful, nothing is too much trouble. We booked buses and tours through them because they gave us the best price. The rooms are simple dorms, but kept clean as a result. The bathrooms aren't as nice as the rest of the hostel, but still clean. Breakfast was so so so good. Free water is a bonus and they lay out free fruit too. Our bus arrived at 7am and they let us check in a bit early so we could sleep. All round brilliant hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7