Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Of all my traveling these where one of the most friendly and helpful staff I've encountered. Thanks very much.

• 3rd Feb 2016

Loved my time at Mojzo. Twin and the girls were the sweetest, most helpful staff I have encountered in Vietnam. The hostel is everything you can ask for in terms of budget accommodations. Hot water, cleans bathrooms, towels available upon request, solid breakfast, free beer hour in the rooftop bar with a beautiful view. Only a couple blocks from the beach and good bars/ restaurants. The lockers were a bit tricky, but worked fine. Perfect balance of meeting place/social spot and quiet at night.

This hostel was one if best I've stayed in. The staff where so lovely I can't understand why most hostel staff are not like this made you feel so welcome, such a happy pleasant vibe and that they actually care about you and want to get to know you! Honest and helpful about trips and tours! Room where small but comfortable and could do with extra bathrooms was always waiting and none on top for for bar but that's only downfall. Cleaned daily and plenty toilet roll. And free beer on roof terrace

Very kind and helpfull staff. Good travel and tour information. Good and quick breakfast.

Thank you soooo much for every day we stayed in your hostel. It's amazing who everybody remember the name of every guest. So beautiful! And so helpful. One of the most friendly stuff I've ever met in a hostel. Thanks a lot.

Best hostel I've stayed in by far. Staff were amazing so friendly and helpful. Rooftop bar was great fun and great place to meet other travellers and make new friends. Great breakfast too

• 28th Jan 2016

Staff is absolutely amazing! They ll help you with everything and address you towards what s good to do and where to go. Breakfast is included and is good. There s 1 hr of happy hr on the rooftop with free beers! Located very close to good restaurants, beach, bars and clubs.

Very friendly stuff. Nice atmosphere. Good and included breakfast on the rooftop. It was just a bit sad that we haven't had a window in our room.

The staff here are some of the loveliest people that I've met. Very friendly, informative, and caring. The hostel is walking distance to the beach, restaurants, and bars. Very clean place. The free breakfast is amazing. The lockers are big enough for your backpacks. The staff help you book buses or plan your day. There is only one toilet/shower in the dorm room and one in the lobby. So when I got sick that was a small problem.

1 month is Vietnam and this is the best hotel I stayed in! The place is clean, secure with personal lockers, a great rooftop bar/restaurant with generous free breakfast. But what really makes this place shine is Twin and the other girls. They are the sweetest, most caring girls ever. They learn you name and remember it and are always warm and welcoming. I watched Twin clean and dress the wounds of a fellow backpacker who had crashed his bike. Best place ever, would return for sure!!

1 knock hug 2 knock kiss 3 knock knock ^^^Inside joke^^^ Highly recommend this place, I've been to many a hostel and its extremely rare I write reviews but by far these girls are some of the friendliest staff I've come across. Beautiful people with big hearts that are willing to go out of their way to help you with anything. Hostel itself is great, very clean and tidy. Free beer for 1 hour every night!!! Who could complain about that. If you don't stay here you are missing out. Book it now.

The staff here are amazing! Remembering everyone's names! They go out of their way to help out and give advice on where to go and what to do! Would stay here again just because of the staff alone! :)

• 19th Jan 2016

Staff were great! Elevator is great and location is pretty perfect too. Really great place to stay. Breakfast is above standard for hostels!

Great location off the main road with a short walk to the beach and restaurants. Clean, air-conditioned rooms with cable and small balcony in our room. Included brekkie with the biggest cup of coffee i've seen in ages! But the real standout at this hostel are the ladies at the front desk! Awesome girls that helped with everything we needed and were always smiling and just heaps of fun! Would love to stay again just because of them! Thanks!!!!

Mojzo dorm was incredible. The staff were so accommodating and paid for a free taxi when we turned up to the wrong hostel. They looked after us so well, always checking on what we were doing and giving us local advice without even needing to ask. When one of our group was sick they were very caring and brought her a complimentary drink. They were so enthusiastic and made the stay fantastic. The dorms were comfy and breakfast was delicious; the rooftop terrace was also fantastic. 10/10 thanks!!!

Super friendly staff and speak decent english. The private room was nice and even had a fridge. Nha Trang was not our favorite place in vietnam but the hostel was a bright spot. Mediocre wifi and hot water.

Staff were so friendly & sincere. Had a great stay here, thanks!

Enjoy your breakfast at the amazing rooftop terrace - the view is just amazing!

The girls here were amazing and so helpful. They were ready to help us with whatever we needed. The dorms were nice and clean. The rooftop was a nice place to chill and the breakfast was spot on. Really enjoyed staying here

We loved this hostel. The staff were lovely (though if you're going with a boyfriend expect the receptionists to steal him!) and so helpful, the food is fantastic and the atmosphere great - we met some great people here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7