Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

You won't even believe how nice the staff are! Such a lovely place!

• 27th Jul 2015

Hands down the nicest staff at any hostel we've EVER stayed at. They are extremely helpful and just lovely people overall. Gave the staff numerous hugs on our way out. Great breakfast as well. Quick walk to the beach and restaurants.

Before arriving I read a few reviews about the staff - and they really couldn't be any nicer or any more helpful!! They are fantastic! Our previous hotel messed up all our bus tickets and Gem at Mojzo spent an hour sorting it all out for us. Fantastic location! Great free breakfast and a good atmosphere

We stayed in the new mojzo dorm hostel and had a great time the girls on reception are the cutest! Had a great time here would defo recommend to stay here :)

The staff were the nicest people I have ever come across and we all enjoyed our stay there so much because of them! One of the group had a cut foot and they went out of their way to disinfect and bandage him up and even stitched a pair of pants that had ripped. Absolutely fantastic place to stay

• 21st Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

A great location with superb service! Highly recommended.

one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! the staff was INCREDIBLE! they learn every guests name and are so kind and incredibly accommodating. they really go the extra mile, and make it hard to leave nha trang. yummy, filling breakfast and great location near the beach and many restaurants. cannot recommend enough!

Great hostel - most welcoming and helpful staff who will do anything. Best breakfast in the whole of Vietnam! The rooms are just a bit small but great value for money.

Brilliant hostel, would definitely recommend. The staff are brilliant, the dorms are clean, smart and tidy and the restaurant on the top floor provides good food for very good prices.

The staff is incredible!! All they want to do is help you have the best time possible in Nha Trang and it worked! Dorms are clean and the beds are comfortable. Free breakfast in the morning is an added bonus!

Brilliant hostel with large, clean rooms. The breakfast is lovely and the staff were incredibly friendly.Would definitely recommend.

• 17th Jul 2015

great location right by the beach and the party area, awesome staff!! ( i missed my pick up to the buss and they went above and beyond to get me there on a motorcycle for free!!) , great facilities and outstanding costumer service with cheap prices on tours

very good hostel. staff is excellent and super friendly. ac, wifi, breakfast all good. has elevator. just off main road and is quiet. couldn't always get hot water from shower. has everything you need.

• 14th Jul 2015

I stayed in a delux twin room and loved it. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, the place was very clean, and we enjoyed the filtered water facilities.

Staff here are amazingly helpful, really enjoyed our stay here.

Just like everyone else says, the staff is amazing! They'll go above and beyond for you. Honestly the sweetest people I've encountered my past two months in Southeast Asia. The common room isn't very social, but if you're in a dorm it's very easy to meet people. I had the best time here. Definitely the best place to stay in Nha Trang!

I loved this hostel! The staff were exceptional! Always happy to see you and always happy to help out in anyway they could. The hostel is super close to the beach as well as bars and restaurants. The breakfast is decent and has a great selection. I would definitely stay here again!

maybe just bad timing, but they moved me to the new location when I arrived. the staff were super nice and helpful but the beds weren't too comfy and it was pretty empty so not ideal for solo travelers

They are the friendliest staff you could possibly hope for, even arriving at 4:45am I was greeted warmly and made to feel right at home and not at all an imposition. Highly recommended!!

The staff were so lovely and happy as soon as we walked in. Knew our names and treated us like best friends from the word go. The rooms are so nice really clean, good air con and wifi Breakfast is incredible lots of choice, and it's free with the room! Beds are spacious and comfy showers are warm and high power. Sad news is my friends phone and another girl in our dorms phones got stolen in the night but u an keep valuables at reception the manager even bought the girls new phones with her money

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7