Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Really good hostel, such nice staff😄

Loved this place! Great staff who offer their help before you even have to ask. Thank you!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at!!! The staff is so friendly and helpful and simply amazing!

Amazing staff! So helpful, I had left something in our hostel in Hoi An, I told the staff and they phoned the hostel and arranged for it to come to nha trang on the next bus and they picked it up for me. So friendly, fantastic English and great tips for nha trang. Great location close to the beach and the bars.

• 19th Mar 2015

The hostel itself was good in every aspect and the staff was sooooooo sweet and friendly and helpful! Nha Trang as a city isn't very nice though, I didn't like it there at all and stayed there only one night. But the Mojzo inn really is a good place to stay!

My only regret was not staying here longer. Very nice and clean hostel with good facilities and honestly the best staff I have ever encountered. They know everyone's name, origin, plans, etc and are so helpful. I even saw them treating a guest's injury who fell off a bike. Seriously I think I want to marry one of the girls who work there.

Best hostel, the whole trip we have. Awesome breakfast. Very, very friendli staff. We really enjoyed our stay :) thank you all.

This stay is just AMAZING!!! The staff isn't only friendly. They try their very best to learn everyone's name and remember everything you tell them. You can get as many towels as you need and the breakfast is great too. It always depends on how open-minded you are but I ended up having lunch with them and they shared watermelon corns with me. Felt like home and welcomed, a part of the family. I definitely recommemd this hostel to all my friends and for sure come back one day! BEST PLACE EVER!!

So sad to leave here. I fell in love with the location, resort and the staff were amazing.

• 12th Mar 2015

To make things short: stay here and you won't regret it! The staff is the most friendliest i've seen anywhere so far. They will remember your name, how long you stay, where you will go next and they will help you with great insight knowledge about your next journeys. When i arrived i told the girl at the Reception that i got kinda lost, so when i went for a walk later on she actually chased me to the Street to make sure i had a map with me. Nice breakfast, clean rooms, lockage and power plug

Friendly helpful staff, great location near to beach. Booked a booze cruise and bus for us. Dorms and ensuites were clean and well equipped. Only complaint was had some trouble with the wifi and computers. Would stay again.

Everything Is Great But If u travel alone This is Not a good place to meet other travellers.

once again great stay the staff really went above and beyond thanks for every thing guys

Guests appreciate the effort staff takes to remember their names. I heard several comments about that during the 2 months I stayed. Staff obviously enjoys working at the hostel. There is much conversation while they work, laughing and sometimes singing. The staff are friendly with each other and this makes for a pleasant atmosphere. One improvement would be to move the tv from the reception area to the common room. If there's no satellite tv, maybe some movies on dvd?

I was recommended this hostel by other travelers and now I see why. The staff are the friendliest I have come across yet! They take note of what you're doing whilst staying in nha trang and also know your name! They just treat you like you're their friend, this makes for a great atmosphere as everyone is happy and relaxed. It's great location and the free breakfast is yummy! I would 100% recommend this hostel!

Very nice hostel, great location. Breakfast was really good on the roof. Not a lot of activities and the common room was a little small. One of the best staffs ever, the girls were so sweet. I would go back just for the staff.

One of my favourite places to stay so far in asia. The staff completely make this place , nothing is too much for them to help you with, and alongside that they are so friendly, warm and welcoming. Was sad to say goodbye ! Plus the free breakfast is really really great. Made my stay in nha trang so lovely , definitely recommend!

Thanks for the stay!

Our experience at the Mojzo Inn was one of the best at any hostel we have ever stayed at. From the moment you walk in you are treated with warm service and care. As a newly engaged couple, we were thrilled with the private rooms. We could not say enough good things about the staff. They are attentive and always positive. Twin and Snow (two member of the staff) make you feel like a friend and always try to help in any task. Dont think about it, stay at this hostel!!!!

• 5th Mar 2015

The staff are incredible! So friendly from the second you arrive to when they hug you goodbye. Extremely helpful giving advice on what to do, where to eat etc. Somehow know everyone by name and make so much effort to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The hostel itself is in the perfect location next to main roads full of bars and restaurants as well as a 5 minute walk to the beach. They even bought my friend birthday cakes the day we left even though his actual birthday was 2 days later