Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The staff is so welcoming, friendly and helpful!!! Really felt like one of their friends. Very clean and nice beds. Good showers and good food. Breakfast was free and very good! The location could not be better in my opinion.. Not a party hostel but you will definetly meet people there! You get free bananas with everything!

We loved the Mojzo Inn! The staff were lovely and the food and bar were both great :) the staff were very helpful and all spoke great English. Very happy, bubbly staff that took care to each learn all the names of my five person group! Unfortunately there was a horrid smell coming from the drain in our bathroom. When we asked for something to be done, specifically asking for bleach, they had no idea what we wanted and just sprayed air freshener, and eventually poured some powder down a drain.

This place is awesome. Beds are good, showers are hot, good breakfast and a clean hostel. But the thing that makes this hostel great is their staff, they are amazing! Highly recommended!

The 4 girls that run this place are the most welcoming, friendliest people ever! Really nice 5 night stay here, room always cleaned, facilities all working, breakfast was included which was yummy. They helped us book transfers and day trips and made our stay in nha trang brilliant.

Most amazing and helpful staff I have met!!!

Most friendly staff I have ever met, gave good recommendations for food. Decent location just no real large social area to meet people.

Really great hostel with an even more amazing staff! So friendly I didn't want to leave.. and the free muesli for breakfast was the best I've had while traveling! Great place, would stay again if I'm ever back in nha trang

Really nice hostel with great staff, amazing breakfast. Absolutely worth checking out! Highly recommended!!!

The staff were so friendly literally remembered everybody's names that walked in. There English was perfect and they were always happy to help. They would arrange anything for you. Breakfast was good selection and included. Nice hot showers and great location. Shame I only stayed 1 night.

Love this place! We got there at 5:30 AM from the night bus, they gave us couches to sleep on and bananas to eat and let us store our luggage while we rode bikes around. Everyone is so nice and lots of people hanging out in common area, they even got a cake for one guys birthday. We only stayed one night but they arranged our onward travel, got us tickets to Vinpearl Land, and let us come back after checkout to shower before our next night bus. Best experience in Vietnam, thanks Twin & team!!

The staff here are so lovely! They are what make this such a nice place to stay, the free breakfast is delicious too

The staff are very friendly and genuinely seem to want to help your stay be a positive experience. This can come across as being a bit over-friendly, as we were made to feel a bit guilty that we were only staying one night! The free water and breakfast is great, wifi works ok in rooms. 6 bed dorm was very clean and organised - bedside plug and lamp, though the room was a bit cramped with 6 in and beds are a bit hard. Overall would recommend, staff are really lovely.

The staff were insanely friendly and very helpful. They are definitely what makes the place. Is close to the beach and close to the town. Overall it's a really cool place.

Brilliant place, the staff were the best people! The only thing I could fault would be that there wasn't much of a party atmosphere...however there are many clubs around the corner!

Out of every hostel I've ever stayed at this has got to be easily the most over rated! Yes the staff are really nice, but jesus the fake compliments are nauseating and aren't fooling anyone. The rooms are also quite crappy and for some reason smelled like eggs the whole time we were there.. that said the breakfast was great and the rooftop bar/restaurant was quite cool.

If there was a category higher than excellent for staff service, these people would get it.

The staff was (overly) friendly. The place is perfectly located. Unfortunately our dorm had no window and it wasn't specified. The crowd is pretty young and it can be really noisy at night. Other than that, perfect deal !

Amazing staff, great location. Staff were very helpful and went above and beyond for all of the guests. we stayed in a private room and it was clean and comfortable. Great breakfast on the rooftop. Highly recommend !!

Supernice hostel! Would be bold enough to say it's one of the best hostels in vietnam(I of course have not been to them all). Staff is friendly, atmosphere is nice and breakfast is excellent! Gogogo

There are no words to describe this place. It's just perfect! The most amazing staff I've met during my 9-month trip. They will do everything they can to help you. Don't even think about it: book this place and you won't regret it! Thank you so much everyone from Mojzo Inn!