Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

We had a wonderful stay at mojzo inn. The staff is so helpful, friendly abd nice. The rooms were clean and they clean all the dormbeds every day. The breakfast was great and included. We arrived in the early morning and they showed us everything, let us check in earlier and we could eat breakfast. The location is very central but quiet. I highly recommend that hostel. Thanks girls for having us!

We stayed in the Mojzo Inn's 6 bed dorm room for one night. It was clean and quiet. Each bed had a reading light and an electrical plug. The common bathroom was clean. The upstairs balcony open-air breakfast was lovely and had a great view of the city. Snow, the receptionist, was exceptionally warm and welcoming. This is one of the nicest hostels either of us has stayed in.

Highly recommend this hostel! Beautiful views over Nha Trang from breakfast balcony, friendliest and most helpful staff even baked a cake for one of the guests birthdays. Rooms were fine and air conditioned with good cages for luggage. Loved the hostel, but would recommended mui Ne instead of Nha Trang.

What can I say, this place is awesome! I ve been to quite a few hostels. The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff here is among the best I've come across so far - and we were not easy to handle.. I mean the hostel owner took hours off her time to help us find a tailor and get some shirt made. Then they helped us find an easy rider, a guide for a private boat trip and gave us valuable advice on restaurants and what not.. In sum perfect! Thank you mojzo!

Loved our stay at Mojzo Inn. The staff are the friendliest people in the world. They really do remember everyone's name and make you feel so welcome! They sorted buses for us & will organise any trips you want! Wifi is decent. Good young vibe. Full of backpackers! Walking distance to the beach & just around the corner from the famous Why Not bar! Would definitely recommend it! Thanks for a great stay!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Staff are extremely helpful and welcoming. My bus arrived at 5am and they allowed me to sleep in the common room for a few hours before checking in.

The staff are out of this world! So lovely and always make you feel welcome. Really helpful when booking things or wanting advice too. Perfect location for the beach and bars, but set back from the main road so not loud at night. Free breakfast on the rooftop (pick the banana pancake - so good!) and dorms clean with big beds. Definitely stay here when visiting Nha Trang.

Mojzo Inn is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! The ladies who work here are absolutely amazing and genuinely cheerful and caring people. They go out of their way to make sure that your stay is the best that it can be. My stay here made my whole time in Vietnam a bit better! And the free breakfast on the rooftop is quite nice too!

Staff here is really friendly, sometimes even too friendly.. Good location near the beach, clean, great breakfast with options to choose from. Great value for money.

Our stay here was one the the best we have had in Asia. All of the staff are really friendly and always happy to help! We were asked how we slept after our first night and we said it was a little bit noisy and they changed out room straight away. All of the staff learn your name and tell you where the best restaurants and activities are. You are a few seconds walk from lots of bars and reataurants and 5 minutes from the beach! Make sure you to to vinpearl!

The staff at Mojzo are fantastic and the breakfast is one of the best free breakfasts we've had in our five months of traveling. The double room we stayed in was quite small but very clean. We stayed on level 1 and unfortunately it was extremely noisy, especially early in the morning. Great place for young backpackers.

Staff remembers your name and is very friendly. Breakfast is nice and included. Atmosphere is ok for meeting new backpacking friends. Overall good stay.

So happy with my stay! Best place to stay in Nha Trang!!

Great hostel. Staff are some of the nicest people you could ever meet would recommend this hostel.

• 15th Feb 2014

The staff here are amazing. So kind and friendly and they make the effort to remember your name! Lovely breakfast on the roof top, nice lounge area where you can rest

The best place we have stayed our entire trip around Asia! This hostel is great, the staff are wonderful, they always have a smile on their faces. They are also very helpful with any question asked. The location is perfect, didn't need a taxi to go anywhere. Right in the middle of all the restaurants, bars and beach. It's tucked away in an alley so it's nice and quiet. The rooms are spotless, fresh towels were given everyday, the wifi worked well and the free breakfast is amazing! Great value!!

Outstanding in all ways. The friendliest and most helpful staff I have experienced. Didn't want to leave.

Everything is awesome in the Mojzo INN!!! Especially the staff very nice and helpful, and their breakfast is veryyy delicious. I will stay here next time for sure!!!

I stayed here for 2 days and one night..the receptionists namely twin, snow, and jem are so accomodating and kind.. they even memorize everyone's name so it's really thoughtful of them..the breakfast is great they have 12 breakfast options to choose from.. plus the drinks... imagine i only paid 8dollars for all these good stuff and people... they also booked us in mud bath even gave us 5% discount... and even fixed my bag since the handle got broken... thank you so much for my wonderful stay.:)

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

As other guests shared in the comments, I also met the most cheerful,warm and supportive staff at Mojzo. Their warmth in welcoming and helping guests are sincere, which makes Mojzo stand out from many other hostels. A very good place for young travelers to meet with people and make friends.

• 9th Feb 2014