Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

The staff ia very friendly and helpful. They noticed it's my birthday when I checked in, so they prepared a little surprised for me. The cake is very delicious and customized witg my name on it! The locker is good, I feel very safe.

Incredible staff. Always happy and willing to help with absolutely anything you might need. They made the stay for me and I would happily stay again strictly because of them.

Close to everything you need, lovely staff who would help you with everything and cheer you up all day! There is a little social space to meet others. Good breakfast with a view. Rooms are without windows, dark, and the en-suite showers and toilettes in dorms are not very clean.

Great place. So nice and kind staff. Excellent breakfast. Everything was good. Strongly reccomend this place

Incredibly friendly staff, helped me even after I no longer stayed there (be sure to book enough nights in advance!), as close to the beach as you're gonna get for a good price. Clean

Best hostel Ive ever stayed at. The staff was fantastic! They were the friendliess hotel/hostel staffI have ever met. The breakfast was fantastic, made to order. The location was also right in the heart of the city. This hostel is definitely a hidden gem!

• 30th Dec 2014

nice place. strongly recommend. kind and helpfull staff. thank you for everything

My bed was a bit hard, but that was easily offset by all the soft and warm hearts you'll find here! This cozy place was far friendlier, safer, and helpful than any of the other three hotels I stayed at in major cities. They've got awesome travel tips, great free breakfast on the top floor overlooking the scenery, and it's close to some places i quickly got attached to (rooftop bars, beachside pools, beach concerts, markets!) The staff's positivity is more energizing than Vietnamese coffee!

An amazing place to stay.. the staff is fun and friendly too. Unfortunately it was raining in Nha Trang when we were there and decided to shorten our stay there. The staff was very kind to us and helped us in cancelling all our bookings - hostel and train. The best part - inspite of last minute cancellation they didn't charge us for the days we were not staying and they also managed to get a huge refund back from out train tickets as well.

Mojzo Inn was great. Friendliest staff we encountered on our trip. Very helpful and genuinely friendly. Cleanest room we had all trip too. Close to the fun part of nha trang. Really can't think of any downsides, and all for a great price. You won't be disappointed!

Such a good stay in Mojzo inn! The rooftop bar is a great place to meet people at the start of the night and head out with. The staff are amazing, especially when you stumble in later and pass out in the lobby:)

Mojzo is one of those hostels where you want to stay as a traveling couple. Great staff, nice atmosphere and close to all the great stuff in Nha Trang. No need to look further!

Twin, Jem and Snow are soooooooo nice. I quite like the rooftop. It's great to have breakfast there!!!!

If you're going to Nha Trang, stay here. Amazing hostel with such warm hosts!

You absolutely must stay here!! The only reason not to is if they are all booked up. The staff are lovely and can't do enough for you, super helpful with tours and fun things to do.

• 22nd Dec 2014

Staff was amazing. Perfect location. Phenomenal value.

Staff here were so friendly, only there one night but really nice. Good beds too and lovely rooftop bar

Awesome place!

The hosts are amazing!!! Especially snow :)

Right from the beginning they make the effort to remember your name and really are so welcoming. They show you how to get around on local transport if you fancy a trip and recommend great places to go. Breakfast is probably the best free breakfast we have had in 3 months of travelling. Poached eggs and banana porridge are a must! Can't say anymore other than stay here!