Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Amazing hostel !! The staff are what make it - super super friendly and helpful ! The hostel is very clean , secure and great location (2-3min walk to beach) .

I can't rate this hostel highly enough! The staff here are the friendliest, most helpful people I've every met! Someone should do studies on these people. They absolutely bent over backwards to help us in anyway they could. Snow, Twin and Trang made us feel like Mojzo Inn was a home away from home, even though we were only there for 3 nights. This hostel will make your stay in Nha Trang!

I booked one night here and when I arrived in Nha Trang I decided to leave straight away to meet a friend in Hoi An. The staff were so friendly, they introduced themselves for me, didn't charge me a thing. They allowed me to shower, borrow a towel and use their wifi all for free. They were the best staff that I've come across I almost wish I'd stayed the night

Overall lovely stay at mojzo Inn. Our room was lovely and clean, the hostel was clean and the staff were all so happy to help and generally such lovely people speaking perfect English. Our only grumble would be that we couldn't connect to WiFi in our room, which didn't matter as we didn't travel to be on our phones but we guessed that because we were on top floor, all balcony used this one. Also breakfast was nice, just a bit sparse on carbohydrates and twice our eggs came undercooked.

Best hostel I've been in. The service is absolutely amazing, the girls, Snow, Mira, Hanh, Twin and more were absolutely incredible, taking care of every little thing, but careful, they tickle! Located great, 3 mins from the beach and on a main street for food. Great experience!

Lovely members of staff who are very attentive to your needs. Rooms had everything you needed although the air/con wasn't brilliant. Despite this, an excellent stay.

Words cannot describe how much of a wonderful time I had here. The ladies who work here are INSANELY nice, friendly and helpful. They will go out of their way to make sure you are taken cared for, and yes, they learn your name and treat you like a friend. Twin, Phung and Snow, thank you all for making my stay in Nha Trang one of the best on this trip!

Fantastic hostel, the best staff you will meet on your travels, great complimentary breakfast choice and an overall quality experience

• 30th Jun 2015

Mojzo Inn is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are AMAZING. They're so genuine and friendly, the conversations you have with them are great. They truly make the experience of staying in Nha Trang worthwhile. Do yourself a favour and stay at Mojzo Inn! Love for all the girls there.

One of the most welcoming hostels the girls here are just so friendly and helpful especially snow and Chang! Great location , very clean and great breakfast !

Had an amazing time in nha trang. Staff were the best I've encountered so far on my entire trip. They go out of their way to make you feel at home. Thank you Snow and Twin for making my stay memorable! Hostel has decent dorms, is clean and serves a very nice breakfast (included)! Some friends were staying at ihome, so I went there as well and could compare. If in doubt, choose mojzo.

If your visiting Nha Trang you must stay here , the staff are so friendly and helpful and sort out anything you need , great rooms and a great location just a five minute walk from the beach, would definatley recommend it!

Very nice and clean place.The staff are amazing,friendly &helpful.Highly recommend!

Very welcoming staff, they make a point of learning everyone's names and checking in maayyybe a little too much but they are very sweet. Cant beat the location and breakfast is awesome. We found the private room to be a little noisy but nothing earplugs cant fix.

Everything Is Great But If u travel alone This is Not a good place to meet other travellers.

The hostel itself was good in every aspect and the staff was sooooooo sweet and friendly and helpful!

The best hostel I have stayed in, in Vietnam! The staff are incredible, so friendly and extremely helpful! They knew our name as soon as we arrived and remembered the whole time we stayed here! but at front dect have some girls english not good: han, pung. but they still good. i hope they will better.

The staff here are so amazingly friendly, they give you towels ornate beach, help with travel plans and make sure they greet you by name and often a hug! The refilling of your water bottle was a bonus and breakfast on the rooftop gave a great view. I met great people in my dorm too.

LOVED this hostel! The staff was amazing and the location was perfect. They really cared about each one of their guests and helped you as much as they could. The hostel was so busy because everyone wanted to stay there. Really great experience, I would definitely recommend it!

• 25th Jun 2015

This is possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff is incredibly friendly and has great customer service. The hostel itself has a great location close to the beach and is incredibly clean, comfortable, and well-maintained.