Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Really good hostel, the staff could not be more helpful. Excellent breakfast choices and good location. No bar, but loads of bars close by.

awesome hostel with the nicest girls working their i have ever met. highly recommend

Friendly staffs. Always very helpful!

The staff were amazing! So helpful and attentive. They remember everyones names and always a warm welcome. Best staff in all of my travels. Wish that I could take them with me...

It was absolutely fantastic! Everything is so near, the staff is more than kind and warm and rooms clean and comfortable! we'll recommend you to everyone and hope to come stay with you again! :)

• 30th Apr 2015
  • dzenitadzindo9525
  • Croatia

Great facilities and location in Nha trang. Every single person on the staff was amazing. They helped me in planning everything while I was there. All of the rooms were clean and the breakfast was great. The best part was the free refill drinking water in the lobby.

• 26th Apr 2015

What makes this hostel so good is its staff. They are unbelievably attentive and make it a priory to learn all of their customers name. The rooms themselves are fine, nothing special, our room didn't have a window. Breakfast selection good. Overall go to this hostel!

The girls are so lovely and helpful. Very good at English as well

Absolutely loved this place. I would come back again any day. Thank you so much for everything!

• 26th Apr 2015

Second stay here. And even better than the last time. Staff friendly as ever. I've seen some reviews of the place saying the staff are too friendly. For those who want rude unhelpful staff, please inbox me I can recommend a few other hostels. Thanks again guy. I'm certain if I ever come back to nha trang. I will stay here again.

Amazing staff, Great breakfast and clean bathroom

All the staff here were amazing!! So friendly and helpful, somehow managed to remember everyone's name! Helped us to book tours and gave us good recommendations for trips and restaurants etc

Best hostel staff I have encountered in 43 countries! After booking on HW, the staff contacted me to welcome me in advance to their hostel! I had a few questions about Nha Trang that they helped me with and were overall extremely helpful. The AC in our room was broken, but they did everything they could to fix it and managed the problem very well! I left my entire fannypack with id,passport and money and they had it sent by bus to HCMC! Honest, hardworking and lovely staff! Thank you!! Eh Team!

The staff are extremely helpful and friendly

The staff make this hostel. They are so friendly and helpful. Be careful for getting things stolen at night.

Best hostel in nha trang! Jem, Snow and Ly are amazing, will do anything for you and make you feel at home. Great location and great breakfast! Definitely recommend.

• 20th Apr 2015

Had a great stay at Mojzo Inn! The staff might be the best that I have ever encountered - they were truly wonderful! They were than willing to help with any questions we had or anything we needed help with. The rooms are great - very clean and spacious. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend staying if you are visiting Nha Trang.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Great breakfast and the staff is wonderful. Close to the beach, bars and restaurants. The wifi works okay. Would definitely recommend!

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff were amazing. Nothing was too much trouble for them. So helpful. The hostel was also extremely clean and had great rooms. Wifi was good. Breakfast was fantastic. Great location. I am gluten intolerant and they went out there way to make sure I had something to eat. One morning he manager even rang the reception to check I had Breakfast. A girl on our bus when leaving forgot her passport, so they came on moped to bus to give it her.

Nice hostel, super friendly and helpful staff and nice breakfast!!