Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Everything about this place is perfect. Special thank you to the staff who are genuinely the nicest and most helpful people we have met here - I hope whoever the owner is appreciates them. The rooftop area is excellent as well , great place for a ice coffee or beer plus the beef noodle is one of the best we have had here. Perfect experience start to finish

Great hostel, the staff were the highlight, so friendly and very helpful! Only wished the air con was working in the room!

We loved this hostel for a great number of reasons. Our standout positive was that every time you enter this building you feel like you are arriving at your own surprise party, all the staff greet you and even attempt to remember your names (despite failing comically sometimes.) the facilities are great, especially the included breakfast and the location is on fricking point 👌🏼 the only minor criticism is that some rooms are, well on the roomy side, but apart from that this place was awesome

We stayed here for 3 nights, the staff are fantastic so welcoming and greet you with your first name when coming in and out of the hostel. The staff are so helpful and polite and really accomadare your every needs. really nice free breakfast and rooftop bar. Very clean hostel one of the cleanest we've stayed in. Throughly enjoyed our stay with mojzo dorm!

Average hostel...but fantastically helpful staff! The staff really make this hostel worth staying at...and the location is great!

Mojzo dorm was the most friendliest hostel I've stayed at, the workers are unbelievebly helpful and so lovely.

Absolutely love this place. The staff are so helpful, nothing is too much trouble. We booked buses and tours through them because they gave us the best price. The rooms are simple dorms, but kept clean as a result. The bathrooms aren't as nice as the rest of the hostel, but still clean. Breakfast was so so so good. Free water is a bonus and they lay out free fruit too. Our bus arrived at 7am and they let us check in a bit early so we could sleep. All round brilliant hostel.

Genuinely never had better staff taking care of us during our stay, nicest people you could imagine. They truly bend over backwards to ensure you have an excellent time.

• 14th Aug 2015

This was a very nice hostel. The highlights included the rooftop bar, the air conditioned rooms, security and the exceptionally friendly staff. Honestly I could keep raving about how helpful and sweet the staff here were. My only complaints are that the bunk beds are pretty wobbly and very squeaky so being on the top bunk is somewhat inconvenient. Lastly the air conditioning unit in our dorm squeaked very loudly all night. If I hadn't had ear plugs I'm not sure that I would have slept very well.

• 11th Aug 2015

We used the hostel for a stopover to break the journey from Hoi An to Dalat. It was comfortable with a nice breakfast so did the job! We can't comment on the area as we were there for about 12 hours in total!

We stayed in the Mojzo Dorm. The staff were super friendly, the breakfast was excellent and the location is perfect. It had everything you could ask for from a hostel! Would definitely recommend!

This is a good Hostel but the staff are what make it great! Snow is the most friendly hostel worker you are going to find on your travels and they really do go above and beyond to help you in every way. The breakfast is great and a really good location. But if your on the 4th floor the stairs can be a killer!

Definitely one of my top 5 hostels that I've stayed at during my time travelling. Staff are so friendly and helpful even offer a free aloe vera rub down if you get burnt whilst at the beach. Hostel is always extremely clean and tidy. Breakfast is good, I don't have a bad thing to say about my stay here. They even allowed my friend who was only in Nha Trang for the day to store his stuff there while we were out. Staff will bend over backwards to help you in anyway they can!

Amazing staff. Amazing free breakfast. Amazing location. Amazing dorms. Amazing value for money. Nicest people you will meet in Vietnam. Had the best time here!

Staff very friendly and helpful. Helped with bookings and recommendations on places to eat. As soon as they've asked you you're name, they remember it the whole time you're there, adds to the friendly vibe and doesn't occur in many places. Comfortable room, close to the beach, bars and restaurants.

Great stay!

The best staff we've met all trip - lovely and accommodating! Good location with the beach only a 5 minute walk away. The rooms get regularly cleaned and the beds are comfy.

The best welcome I've ever had from a hostel. We arrived late at night after a long delay on our flight but I immediately felt better because of the staff and welcome. Breakfast is amazing and so much choice. Staff so very helpful. Really great facilities and would go he extra mile, even gave beach towels! Would definitely go back and have already recommended it to people even though we only stayed two days ago. Xx

staff here are amazing! (especially Snow!!) they all remember every bodies names and are always helpful friendly and full of great advice! the breakfast here is great! such good choice, so delicious and its free! super close to the beach/shops etc. it's a winner of a hostel!!!! best place to stay in Nha Trang!!!

Amazing amazing amazing staff! They are super helpful and go to the effort to remember your name, which makes you feel so welcome. Friends were staying at other local hostels but the Mojzo inn was definitely the best.