Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Great hostel- the girls that run it are awesome- so helpful and remember everyone's name! Excellent location- near shops, bars, restaurants and beach, but down a side alley so it's quiet. Great free breakfast and clean rooms. Highly recommend!

Great hostel, the staff are very nice and friendly and have this amazing ability to remeber everyones name in the hostel. Free breakfast is really nice too. Probably the best hostel we stayed in vietnam.

• 11th May 2014

Couldn't have been happier with Mojzo. The staff is the friendliest I've encountered in Vietnam, remembering every name of every guest. Breakfast was fantastic, and it was all of 3 blocks from the beach. Couldn't make a more hearty suggestion to someone staying in Nha Trang.

• 11th May 2014

This is the place to stay! All the staff are so lovely. They remember everyone's name and always greet you and ask how you are, I have no idea how they do that! They keep things behind reception for you. I broke my bag so the manager took it somewhere to get fixed at a local price. We also had a 7am bus so they did breakfast for us at 6.30 when it isn't meant to open til 7. Such a nice atmosphere made better by the staff.

Good location right near the beach. But best thing about this place are the staff, they are so friendly, welcoming and really helpful. I got ill on my first night here, one of the girls helped me book another place, carried my stuff and even bought me some food later on. Would stay here again without a doubt.

Fantastic staff. Really helpful and very friendly. Was my boyfriends birthday while we were there, and they got him a birthday cake. Made us feel really welcome. Give you honest recommendations for everything. Clean and tidy rooms. Hot water, free wifi, really nice breakfast on the roof. Would definitely stay again.

A lovely and good value hostel with amazing staff who are extremely friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay very much.

I was not a fan of Na Trang - however the hostel was very clean, and in a good location. The girls at reception were super helpful - they could sort everything out (eg they got us vinpearl tickets and organised a taxi and wouldn't except a tip). The atmosphere was boring - not a great place to meet people.

it is amazing that the stuff can remember everyone's name even you only told them once!!! that's why i feel sweet and safe here, room is clean, restaurant in the roof has a nice sight.\ highlly recommend!

Probably the warmest, friendliest, most helpful welcome I've ever received in my entire life. This may seem like an exaggeration but the staff remembered everybody's names and were continually cracking jokes. Really didn't want to leave, a great great place to stay.

Staff were brilliant - could not be more helpful! Very welcoming and great hostel to stay in. The free breakfast is superb!

These staff are crazy but wonderful and so helpful. They remembered my name and not just the receptionist also the people in the kitchen! The breakfast is gorgeous best poached eggs ever. Clean and well air conditioned and computers downstairs to use which is always a bonus. We arrived in super early and they gave us water and bananas to keep us going. Very sweet staff

Our stay at Mojzo Inn was amazing. The hostel is perfectly clean but otherwise functions just the same as any other good hostel... The thing that made it stand out is the staff. They could not be any friendlier, they will help you out with anything and remember your names from the first day. We had some stuff stolen at the beach (be wary of that) and they were beyond helpful in dealing with the police and even bringing the report to HCMC a week later for us!

Thanks to the staff at Mojzo Inn! Super friendly and bubbly. No day ends bad with such great reception from the team.

nice place to stay. great staff. good location and beautiful view from the roof.

These guys are awesome. Super nice hostel. Staff are amazing and helpful. Would recommend to everyone.

I had a high expectation before i came so that i booked two nights directly in a dorm room. However, i was quite disappointed with it. We need to take off the shoes before stepped in the hostel. When I went to the elevator, the bad smell came. When I stepped in the dorm room, I found it was small and no window, roommates' baggage was in mess and no much space to stand. Due to no window, the air was moist. Roommates was back in the late night and kept on talking with each other quite a long time.

Really enthusiastic staff, good breakfast and fast internet. Comfortable room and always super clean. Good breakfast included. Would be good to have a bigger social area but other than that no complaints, would definitely stay again.

Great hostel! The staff are so friendly and they all remember everyone's names. The rooms appear newly refurbished and the breakfast on the roof overlooking the city makes a great start to the day. Although the common room is not exactly crazy before a night out, it is an easy atmosphere to meet people. My only criticism is that they advertise a 'booze cruise' which is actually more of a couples boat tour so would suggest avoiding that. This really is one of the best hostels I've stayed in!

Great staff, good location and awesome breakfast.