Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

First off, loved it here, but I must say the room was small. The staff was fantastic and just a pleasure to talk to. Very much a younger crowd here, but it is right in the heart of Nha Trang's club and bar scene. The staff were very helpful, even going as far as to provide free fresh aloe for the sunburn you get on the beach 300m away. The staff recommendations for food are spot on, and they never led us astray. Despite the small size of the room, the hotel still gets a great recommendation.

Best place ever stay here!

Friendliest staff we've met yet. Snow and Jane made all the difference! Super friendly. They even let us shower the day offer our checkout before our night bus. Great rooftop breakfast spot. Overall a great apprt

• 16th Sep 2014

Just like the reviews before mine, I believe this place is amazing, very close to perfect. Staff is very friendly. I cut my hand during a parasailing accident and they cleaned and bandaged me up twice a day (always with a huge smile on their faces). We stayed in the double room and it was very clean (though the a/c was dripping). The rooftop breakfast and the common room are excellent too. I have stayed in 50+ hostels and I would rank this in the top 5. Amazing. Thanks.

Possibly one of the friendliest hostels you will stay at. We really enjoyed our clean, modern room. Great location, good breakfasts, helpful staff. MUST TRY THE I-RESORT MUDBATHS. Only suggestion would be to not stay in a room with a window to the elevator shaft - lots of fumes filled the room.

Great place to stay. Staff were super nice and very helpful. Rooms were clean and they have a great breakfast! Highly recommend! :)

johnny is amazing. very good hostel ,like a hotel

Great place to stay. Good Location and you won't find more friendly staff anywhere in SE Asia!

It is probably the best hostel I have been to. The staff is so ice and friendly and they really do their best for you to feel comfortable and have a great experience. The breakfast is very good and it has a very cool social area where you can meet other people. It is also very central.... There was really nothing to complain about. Just love it!

The Most backpacker friendly hostel I have ever stayed at .l have started my journey on 2008 ,none stop. Sal

The staff has a very positive attitude and is very helpful. The accommodations are extremely clean. A TV would have been nice in the common area though.

Best staff ever, super nice and very accommodating. They made breakfast for me at 6am ! Great location, easy to meet other people as well. They will book tickets/tours at very decent prices as well. Highly recommend staying here!

By far the best hostel we have stayed in during our travels. Clean, sociable, great choice of breakfast but above all the most friendly staff we have met. So friendly,funny

The service from the staff is exceptional you will not find anywhere so friendly in Vietnam, they really are so helpful and welcoming. I was only there for a few hours but I was made to feel very welcome. Great advice for what to do around the area. I had a fantastic easy rider driver booked through the hostel and it made for a great experience. The food is amazing too, you cannot fault this place. Xx

• 28th Aug 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

The nicest hostel staff of any place I have ever been. All the staff remember all the names of every guest there! And they are all super nice. I woke up one day with ear ache and they independently arranged for me to go see an ear specialist, then drove me there on their scooter, magically jumped me in the queue 20 places, translated everything the doctor said, took me to the pharmacy and then sent me two lovely emails to check i was ok after I left the hostel! Amazing.

Best hostel in nha trang. Staff are the best, you'll feel like you're home! Don't look any further!

The best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff are among the most beautiful people in Vietnam, with every staff member remembering each guest by name, personally ensuring us and our belongings were safe, recommending excellent places to eat or party and even applying aloe vera to my sunburn for free. A great place to make friends, walking distance from the beach bard and resturants, clean and the breakfast is amazing!

This was hands-down the best hostel we stayed in on our 3 week trip in Vietnam. The staff was extremely pleasant and cheerful and always went above and beyond for anything we needed. For instance, we got into some flight scheduling issues and one of the very nice girls at Mojzo walked us across town to the flight office and helped us get a flight refund in person! We would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• 21st Aug 2014

The staff are so cute here! The girls are so funny! They remember your names after meeting you once, always keen to have a chat with you and even hugged us goodbye. Very helpful with information and booking anything for you. Great breakfast and clean spacious rooms. Great location near bars/food and beach. Wish we could have stayed longer!

The best hotel I have stayed in!!! The staff are the most friendly and helpful people I've ever met 😄