Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

The staff here are amazing. So kind and friendly and they make the effort to remember your name! Lovely breakfast on the roof top, nice lounge area where you can rest

The best place we have stayed our entire trip around Asia! This hostel is great, the staff are wonderful, they always have a smile on their faces. They are also very helpful with any question asked. The location is perfect, didn't need a taxi to go anywhere. Right in the middle of all the restaurants, bars and beach. It's tucked away in an alley so it's nice and quiet. The rooms are spotless, fresh towels were given everyday, the wifi worked well and the free breakfast is amazing! Great value!!

Outstanding in all ways. The friendliest and most helpful staff I have experienced. Didn't want to leave.

Everything is awesome in the Mojzo INN!!! Especially the staff very nice and helpful, and their breakfast is veryyy delicious. I will stay here next time for sure!!!

I stayed here for 2 days and one night..the receptionists namely twin, snow, and jem are so accomodating and kind.. they even memorize everyone's name so it's really thoughtful of them..the breakfast is great they have 12 breakfast options to choose from.. plus the drinks... imagine i only paid 8dollars for all these good stuff and people... they also booked us in mud bath even gave us 5% discount... and even fixed my bag since the handle got broken... thank you so much for my wonderful stay.:)

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

As other guests shared in the comments, I also met the most cheerful,warm and supportive staff at Mojzo. Their warmth in welcoming and helping guests are sincere, which makes Mojzo stand out from many other hostels. A very good place for young travelers to meet with people and make friends.

• 9th Feb 2014
  • China

Staff very friendly here that's why we choose it after seeing the reviews on here :) good location right next to the main backpacker area and only 5 mins from beach.

One of my more memorable Hostels not based on the facility..but by the staff. It was the most homely feeling place I stayed. The staff makes you feel like family. They talk you by name and are always looking to help and make your day bright. You cant help but fall in love with how nice the entire staff is. FREE Breakfast every morning!!! Awesome WiFi.. Showers were hot, rooms clean, and location perfect for all bars and beaches.

Definitely an outstanding hostel, with a extremely friendly, outgoing and good english speaking stuff, new and clean rooms, FREE and AMAZING breakfast indluded (omelletes, oranges juices, awesome really), a perfect location between the bars and the beach. I will always keep a good memory from this place. Thanks Mozjo Inn

The hostel is located less than 5 minutes from the beach and the night life. And there are plenty of bars, cafés, and restaurants a stone's throw away. So you can walk everywhere you need to go! The staff makes this place what it is, though! The girls working at reception are so energetic and enthusiastic that I wonder where they get all that energy. They always greet you by name and are always smiling, eager to help you with anything or answer any questions you may have. Great place to stay!

Definitely the best hostel in my life! Nice design, delicious pancakes for breakfast, super friendly and helpful stuff, very clean and cozy! I really like it!

Positive: breakfast on the rooftop bar included, very close to the beach/bars/restaurants, helpful staff who knew everyone's names, clean rooms, quiet at night. Negative: staff were over-enthusiastic at times, it was annoying to leave our shoes outside the hostel but meant that the hostel was kept cleaner, small common area which had very little atmosphere. That being said, we would recommend this hostel.

Great place to stay and very friendly staff

This place was amazing, the best hostel I stayed in Vietnam by far. The staff were so welcoming and helpful, they really went the extra mile even as far as getting a birthday cake for my friend as it was her birthday whilst we were there! It's really clean, has a great atmosphere and the breakfast was pretty tasty. Defintely worth the money.

Great place to stay, very welcoming and the girls were lovely, tell them your name once and they remember for your whole stay. Great breakfast as well and very close to night life.

The ladies were wonderful! From the moment you step inside you feel welcomed and valued, and you are called by your name! They recommended two outings for me that they thought I'd enjoy and they were absolutely right. The food was great, too -- breakfast made to order on a rooftop. I have already recommended Mojzo to a couple of women I met at Da Nang!

Amazingly friendly staff- lovely clean rooms and great location

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • South Africa

The best place to stay! Great and extremely helpful people, we loved every moment of our stay in this hostel. Thank you very much! From Russia with love, Katrin and Jenia

The Mozjo Inn is a great hostel close by the beach and nightlife scene. It's clean and you can get your sleep. The staff is amazing. I can absolutely recommend this place.

• 20th Jan 2014

What everyone says about the staff is absolutely true. The women working the front desk are almost too nice, if that is possible! They remember everyone's names and are ready to jump at the chance to help you with anything you need. They even left a note for my friend and I on our pillow reminding us what time our bus left in the morning, and set an alarm to make sure we were awake. The location of the hostel is good too, a minutes walk from the beach and less to the bars. Keep it up!