Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

We loved Mojzo! The staff are so helpful and friendly and speak amazing English.The hostel is really clean, rooms and ensuites are cleaned every morning and laundry is cheap and fast (same day if given before 9.30). The social area is a really lovely place to chill out with free bananas! There is also free drinking water which made our trip so cheap! The free breakfast is really good. Wifi is occasionally dodgy but apart from that this place is amazing value for money! Would definitely come back

Downstairs toilet had a drain issue so it stank but everything else was great. Nicest staff ever !

Great staff and service, there is literally nothing bad to say

Best hostel in Nha Trang!! Very friendly staff, excellent service. They will help you with whatever you need. Great central location. Couldn't recommend it more!

• 4th Aug 2015

Staff were the friendliest I have had in all of South-East Asia!! Would definitely stay again.

Brilliant hostel and would definitely recommend staying here. The staff were exceptional. They went above and beyond to make everyone feel at home and happily organised trips and transport. The location is ideal for walking to the beach and restaurants and the breakfast is fantastic.

The staff in mojzo Dorm were excellent from the very first communication I had with them. They arranged a pick up for me at the airport and called the driver even to speak with me and make sure I was collected safely. Once I arrived at the hostel, they couldn't do enough for me. They left no stone unturned. What i really liked about this hostel, that i didn't have in other hostels, was such a good choice on the breakfast menu! the food was sooo good. I give Mojzo Dorm 5/5!

• 2nd Aug 2015

Terrific, lovely, staff who made every effort to help with restaurants, plans, and even sunburns!

Friendliest staff I have ever experienced in my whole life!!! Delicious breakfast, highly recommended!

• 2nd Aug 2015

This was by far the most friendly hostel we stayed in whilst travelling in Vietnam. The staff were amazing and helped us with any query and always greeted us by name. My friend sunburnt her legs and they gave her an aleo Vera leg massage. We were very sad to leave after just one night. The breakfast was also really good

• 2nd Aug 2015

Stay here! The girls on reception are amazing - especially Snow! They can't do enough for you. They are the most adorable staff you will come across. Dorms are clean & safe. It's a great social hostel. Really had the best time here. Would recommend to anyone!

Good because we booked only an hour before our arrival, however after trekking from our last hostel we were told that in fact there were two mojzo hostels in Nha Trang. The second (which we were in) was a lot bigger and less cosy and the first. We were pretty confused as the second place should really have it's own hostelworld page and we were completely caught off guard. Other than that, staff were very attentive, breakfast was good and there were free bananas!

The stay with you was awesome! We had only one night but we would have definitly stayed for a week... or two! We will recommand Mojzo Inn to whoever comes to Vietnam! Thank you so much!

Bien piola.

A great hostel with lively atmosphere. The roof terrace is great for breakfast and drinks in the afternoon and the ground floor communal area is air conditioned and has computers. The staff have fantastic English and go the extra mile to remember your name and help with any trips or travel arrangements. This is lively hostel with a young backpacker vibe but I got a good nights sleep on each of the two nights I stayed here. Rooms are clean, beds are comfy and appreciated the personal plog socket.

Really nice place, only there for one day, wish it was longer!

Loved it here, staff are very friendly and the location is great

AMAZING TIME. Probably the best and nicest hostel I have evevr stayed at. The staff in he front desk where some of the nicest people I have ever met in my life. My stay there started off rough as I was paying I had my bag next to me and it had been " accidentally" taken by another tourist. And the staff had spent the next few hours working hard to get my things back. Even had airport security find my bag. They are so helpful. So sweet and FYI breakfast is amazing. Rooms clean.

• 30th Jul 2015

The staff make this place, they cant do enough to help you. Breakfasts good too!

Absolutely amazing hostel. I was in the new Mojzo Dorm not Inn. I ended up booking 2 more nights here. Staff are so unbelievably nice. They know your name right away. I got sunburned and they got some fresh aloe from the fridge and put it on my back for me. So sweet. You get a free water bottle which you can refill in the lobby, free breakfast on the roof and towels. They clean everything everyday and the air con is so good I had to turn it off because I got too cold! All for so cheap! The best!