Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Friendliest staff I've ever encountered in a hostel! Had a great stay here.

Much like others who were fortunate enough to be accommodated by the superlative staff members of Mojzo inn, I cannot imagine a better place to stay in Nha Trang; or in Vietnam for that matter. I was impressed by the work ethic aimed at ensuring each individual’s stay was a positive experience. Honestly, I believe that future travelers should tip just a little bit sometimes to reciprocate the kindness exhibited by the most hospitable staff I’ve encountered throughout my international adventures.

All the girls working there are amazing! The were really sweet and helpful.

Very friendly staff made out stay perfect! Always around to offer help and answer questions. Great location, only 5 mins from the beach and in the centre of all the bars and nightlife (not noisy though!) Would highly recommend!

Awesome hostel, the staff goo it of their way to learn your names and remember the people you are travelling with. It was walking distance to the beach, and surrounded by nightlife and excellent food!! Definitely worth it to stay there!! Also had a decent free breakfast to get you going every morning!!

This place is made by the amazing staff. They are so so friendly and helpful. The free breakfast is also v good! Really good location, our only issue was that our room didn't have a window so felt a bit like a coffin. I'm imagining not all the rooms are like this though!

Staff is almost to friendly, but very helpful. Location is good and the breakfast, which is included, is very nice!

Amazing Staff in Vietnam Hostel, They helpful a lot more than you need, too much care anything Great !!, The room so nice and super cleanness,Location 5 minute to the beach so cool!!,Nha Trang is a Beautiful City, I love There !! See you again!! I come back sure Trust me !! :) Heheh

Really enjoyed our stay at mojzo inn, the staff were excellent, remembered everyone's names and make you feel very welcomed and relaxed. They are also very helpful! The dorm we stayed in was great and had brilliant lockers under the bed. They also have a lovely little common room. They had the awards they had been awarded on display for their great service and 100% deserved them all. Definitely stay here! Best hostel in SE Asia so far! Would stay here again without a doubt!

• 21st Jul 2014

Stayed for 2 nights in double room July 2014. We arrived early so room was not ready but we could have a shower and chill out in the downstairs area. Breakfast was good. Room was a little small but very clean and was suitable for what we required. A/C was good and a good sized bathroom. Bed was quite comfortable. In the centre of town so easy to reach shops, restaurants, bars, etc.

Loved my stay here and I can see why it is highly rated. Staff are adorable. For example, on two occasions they insisted they rubbed fresh aloe vera on my back when I was sunburnt and booked us a table at a restaurant we set off to make sure we got one. Common room/room was cleaned multiple times a day. Useful plug socket and little shelf for each bed. Only complaint is I had to ask for toilet roll twice for the downstairs loo and it smells a bit but a very minor thing as its clean. Recommend!

The staff at the reception was suuuuper friendly. I would stay there one more night just because of them. We (couple) stayed in a 6 dorm for 2 nights. Our dorm did not have a window but sufficient light --> every bed has it reading lamp :-) Meals in the restaurant on the roof are low cost but good. We even got Beach Towels! We would spend there a week for beach holiday.

I had an amazing stat at the Mojzo Inn. The staff was so helpful and I would recommend this place to everyone !

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Fantastic hostel with the most amazing staff. The entire staff are the most friendly we have come across in all of Asia , snow was our favourite as she is just adorable! Great rooms and really good breakfast, perfect location!!!

The staff were amazing! They were all so lovely and friendly making the effort to learn your names, and would do anything to make your stay better, recommended paces for us to eat, organised our trips/transport anything. The room wasn't amazing but it had aircon and was a decent size, cleaned every day.

Best Hostel ever. most friendly and helpfull staff. Good breakfast and snacks

Loved this place ! Staff does everything for you: gave me aloe Vera when I was burnt, brought our laundry when we forgot , helped me with tours,.. Highly recommended

The best hostel any of us have ever stayed in (and we have been around the world). The staff were beyond amazing, so helpful and genuinely lovely. We could have stayed much longer! Thank you mojzo!

Everything was amazing the staff are absolutely incredible! They go above and beyond in every way to help! The best place that we have stayed so far. Thank you so much for everything - you are amazing!

staff are fantastic all very friendly and helpful