Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

FRIENDLIEST STAFF EVER! Stayed two nights. very clean, price was right and the nicest staff. Snow and Twin helped us with everything we needed. Told us about good places to eat, booked our busses, helped us plan our days. Best hostel in Asia.

• 15th Jan 2015

This team is just so cute and caring in way we have never experienced before! All of them are just really sweet and tried to make the stay as comfortable and easy as possible. They try to help you in any situation and help to organize in any matter. Haven't had any better Hostel than this one in Vietnam!

• 15th Jan 2015

The friendliest staff I've ever met at a hostel they all remembered us and everyone by name. Loved my three nights at Mojzo Inn would definitely be going back if I was in Vietnam again.

• 15th Jan 2015

Best place ever! Rooms were really nice, comfortable and had everything you needed. Location was pretty spot on. Close to everything of interest and lots of places to eat and shop. But best of all were the outrageously friendly staff. From the moment you walk in they ask your name and never forget it. They have excellent knowledge of Nha Trang which would have been a bit dull without their help and they go out of their way to help!! Best hostel yet. Wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Great food and breakfast. Girls are very sweet, maybe sometimes a little too much, but can't complain.

Had a great stay at Mojzo inn! They have great lockers under the beds that come with padlocks and you can fit a pretty big bag in. Bathrooms small but clean. Right in the main tourist/holiday area of Nha Trang. Great selection for breakfast. Absolute highlight of this place though is the staff!!! So friendly, chatty, go out of their way to help you an know your name almost instantly and continue to use it during your stay like you've been there forever! We miss you!!!

This hostel has lots of plus points: the staff make the effort to learn and use guest names, book onward travel and genuinely seem to care about their customers. The reception is also very friendly and breakfast on the roof cafe good. On the downside: dorm rooms are cramped and some lack a window. We were also disturbed repeatedly by staff doing DIY or bringing in new guests early each morning. The staff were polite but t's odd that this was considered reasonable.

The hostel is awesome! But it's the staff that made this THE BEST HOSTEL IN VIETNAM! Ly, Snow, Tuyen, Ngoc and all the other staff were incredibly sweet! We came in as strangers but felt like family after 3 minutes. Ly keeps it professional but exciting. They all helped us avoid scams and book a flight, train, taxi, and tours. Their integrity shines bright! THEY make this hostel, not because they are always smiling but because it actually shows that they LOVE what they do! -britt&steve

• 11th Jan 2015

Amazing! Staff make this place what it is! Such a great birthday due to these guys.

Can't say anything bad about Mojzo. Friendly and welcoming staff, great breakfast, good wifi, central location. Would definitely recommend.

The staff is awesome. They work very hard and are simply amazing! The rooms are nice and clean. Common space is small and not supper social but it's good. Very close to the beach and good location. Best hostel in town!

Absolute 10/10 hostel. The diamond in the rough that is the Russian stink hole of Nha Trang. The girls at the desk are the loveliest people ON EARTH they learn your name they joke with you and will be the most helpful ever. The Easyrider tours they hook up are awesome go and see some real nature and countryside ad get away from the mean meat head Russians crawling through town and the tourist traps.

the breakfast is terrific, delicious and on the rooftop, it's near the beach and nice dining and shopping area, good location, very helpful stuff, I would recommend it to everyone.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location, quiet as it is off the main road but short walk to the beach. Great food on the roof top as well as great views! I stayed here with 5 friends and we were all very happy with it.

The staff ia very friendly and helpful. They noticed it's my birthday when I checked in, so they prepared a little surprised for me. The cake is very delicious and customized witg my name on it! The locker is good, I feel very safe.

Incredible staff. Always happy and willing to help with absolutely anything you might need. They made the stay for me and I would happily stay again strictly because of them.

Close to everything you need, lovely staff who would help you with everything and cheer you up all day! There is a little social space to meet others. Good breakfast with a view. Rooms are without windows, dark, and the en-suite showers and toilettes in dorms are not very clean.

Great place. So nice and kind staff. Excellent breakfast. Everything was good. Strongly reccomend this place

Incredibly friendly staff, helped me even after I no longer stayed there (be sure to book enough nights in advance!), as close to the beach as you're gonna get for a good price. Clean

Best hostel Ive ever stayed at. The staff was fantastic! They were the friendliess hotel/hostel staffI have ever met. The breakfast was fantastic, made to order. The location was also right in the heart of the city. This hostel is definitely a hidden gem!

• 30th Dec 2014