Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

The staff here are just amazing and will go out of their way to help you which is really nice. The air con in my dorm room was barely working which made sleeping at night difficult. The dorm rooms are very basic and small and the bathroom was pretty gross as I'm not sure it had been cleaned judging by the amount of hair on the floor. Would stay here again though just for the lovely staff.

Best breakfast you will get anywhere in Asia!! The staff are amazing here, they will know your name instantly! Really good location and the common area and roof were really nice areas. Overall a really great hostel, totally recommend you stay here!

One of the best hostles iv stated at yet!! Wonderful staff and great location! You must stay here when you are in Nha Trang!

Absolutely wonderful service

Amazing place to stay - excellent location -5 min walk to the beach. Staff are so kind and go above expectations. When they found out I was vegan and ordered dry muesli for breakfast,the next day they had soya milk for me! They help organise tours, buses etc. Would definitely stay here again.

I can understand why this is number one on trip advisor for nha trung! The staff are so nice, going out of their way to remember your name and arrange trips for you. The breakfast is so good (biggest banana pancake ever!) great location, 2 mins away from beautiful beach! Free filtered water and great atmosphere for meeting other people :)

Staff were excellent!!!

Run by the friendliest people I've ever met. They all learn your name and even offer to show you around town when they get off their shift. The free breakfast is fantastic and the rooms are quite nice as well. I forgot my passport there and they emailed me back about it immediately and sent it down on the next bus for me. Lovely people, great place to stay!

The Staff were absolutely great! So pleasant and helpful! Great place to stay and location is excellent! Only suggestion I would make is to make the rooftop resturaunt into a bar in the evenings so that travellers can meet others whilst having a drink!

Fantastic hostel with lovely staff! So friendly and helpful with everything, from booking bus tickets to giving us aloe for sun burn. They also remember every guests name - so impressive. Would definitely stay here again if I was back in Nha Trang.

Love this place!! Everything about it is good but the staff especially are the best I've ever come across anywhere in the world. The nicest, friendliest people who will do anything to help you and always happy to chat and have fun. I would not stay anywhere else in Nha Trang. Go to Mojzo!

The staff are really friendly and helpful. They make you feel really welcome. The roof top has really great views and the breakfast is really great. I would highly recommend staying hear.

The staff were amazing. Exceptionally helpful and friendly. Went out of there way to assist you in anything you need.

Mojzo Inn, Nha Trang's most valueable asset is their war, friendly and courteous staff members. I was always warmly greeted day or night. They answered my basic questions and then added helpful suggestions to make my visit more comfortable. I am planning my 2015 Nha Trang visit which will include a stay at the Mojzo Inn.

The staff at this hostel were incredible. They are super genuine and always remember everyone's name which is sweet. The rooms were basic, but clean with en-suite toilet and shower. The location is excellent as you are tucked away, but so close to all the action, including the beach which is about 5mins away..Breakfast is average, but does the job! Baguette with eggs or pancake :)

The hostel is good but the staff are what makes it. They are so friendly, and so nice and go above and beyond. I was amazed by how they knew all the guest names. One of the best places I've stayed in South East Asia.

The staff at mozjo Inn are the friendliest I have encountered in Vietnam. They are always happy to help and even provide free aloe vera for sunburnt mancunians like me! The recommendations they gave us for dinner were fantastic and they even walked us to our transfer bus with umbrellas in the rain.

First thing on my mind: the staff is amazingly helpfull ans kind. The rooftop view is absolutely beautiful ans it's well located. You won't regret your choice !!!

• 30th Sep 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed at. 2 blocks from the beach. The staff is exceptionally nice, asking how your day was, how breakfast was, etc. they let you check in early in the morning, and leave your stuff in a locker the day you're checking out (if you're leaving at night). Free breakfast on the roof is a great breakfast and a great view. Absolutely highly recommended.

i can not fault this hostel at all. we arrived and was welcomed by Snow with a cold wet wipe and a bottle of water. For the amount we were paying we wasnt expecting much of the room. but it was perfect, all the staff at the hostel were polite and friendly, and even had a joke with you. they rememebered everyones name, which if there were 4 people staying there would be easy, but there were over 20 people staying in the hostel at any given time, the reviews already posted say it all. Awsome