Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

The staff go above and beyond to help make you feel welcome, looked after and safe. It's the best we've been looked after our whole trip!

• 6th Jun 2015

nice place and friendliest staff I've ever met, super helpful. will recommend this hostel

The staff were amazing.

Keep it up guys

Very nice helpful hostel. Perfect location, close to the beach and restaurants. They'll store your luggage and let you use towels/showers after you've checked out which is great right before a night bus.

What an amazing place to stay! The staff are the most friendly, helpful, funny and generally awesome people ever! Had so much fun here and met some awesome guys! Close to the beach, near restaurants, comfortable, clean and reasonable price especially for everything the staff will do for you! I would not stay anywhere else in Nha trang! Thanks guys for everything wish you could have come with me in my backpack!

Amazing hostel! Staff are super nice and so helpful. Their recommendations for local food is excellent, some of the best I have had in vietnam. Free drinking water, the complimentary breakfast is delicious and huge, great common area, clean rooms, what more can you ask. Had a great time here.

What i can say about this hostel, it is out of world experience. This is the best thing in Nha Tarang. The big hotels should learn from them what is hospitality. The most friendly and amazing people i have ever met, work in this hostel. I actually miss this place and its people. Apart from unexceptional hospitality this hostel is best located, everything is just two minutes walking from here and the delicious free break fast i use to get every morning. Guys just stay here you will not regret it.

Awesome hostel, the most friendly staff u will meet , will do anything for u

Best hostel in Vietnam hands down. All the staff members are very sweet and attentive to everyone's needs. No doubt the best part of the stay. Breakfast is awesome as well, would absolutely stay here again with out thinking twice.

I've been on the road for 10 months and out of all the places I've been so far, Vietnam has the best, most accommodating hosts. That being said, the girls at Mojzo were beyond wonderful. I only stayed 1 night but they know everyone's name as soon as you walk in the door. They are always willing to help point you in the right direction and book trips. The free COLD water refill at Mojzo is probably the best feature. The breakfast is delicious and comes with a gorgeous view of the mountains!

• 29th May 2015

I can't fault this place and the girls that work here! Friendly, caring, full of knowledge on what to do, where to eat etc. And they looked after me without hesistation when I suddenly became quite ill, thank you girls!!

I have been travelling throughout South East Asia for the last 6 months and I have to say the mozjo hostel is the best hostel I have stayed in. It's location is perfect, the dorms are comfortable, the hostel is very secure the breakfast included is outstanding and the staff are very friendly and helpful! If you're staying in Nha trang be sure to stay in the mojzo hostel!!

• 28th May 2015

Miss booked my stay here, but the staff here are so friendly remember your name an all so welcoming, they all speak fluent English, an were so helpful with finding us other places to stay an securing our bags just everything, This hostel books up way in advance so book early

Excellent hostel, staff could not have been more friendly and helpful, don't know how they remember everyone's names! Very comfortable beds and pillows,clean rooms.

The staff at Mojzo were great! They are always looking for ways to improve their services to be the best, but they already are the best! The hostel is located 5 minutes walk from the best part of the beach and closer to the best bars and food! They all know you by name and will jump to do anything for you. The free breakfast was always quick and delicious. The fact that they had fresh cut aloe vera sold me! I had a bad rash from home that lingered and it made my stay awesome! I recommend it!!

• 26th May 2015

Amazing hostel!! Staff was super nice, I had food poisoning so was in bed for a whole day, and the girls from the hostel kept coming up to the room to check if I was okay, and when I felt a bit better they brought me rice porridge (no charge) and offered many times to make more if I wanted. Then the next day I got a sunburn and one of the girls massaged my face with fresh aloe vera for 15 minutes!! They also manage to remember everyones name. Best hostel I've stayed at so far!!!

Staff is incredibly helpful and friendly (almost overwhelmingly so). They take a personal interest in every guest and make sure your every need is met.

Mojzo Inn is the best hostel!! Firstly the staff are the best we've come across. They remember everyones name, are genuinely interested about what you are up to and always keen to offer advice on good restaurants, days out etc and help you book them. Great value for money as the location is 2 minutes from bars/beach, breakfast is included and the Hostel is really clean and welcoming. The atmosphere was great and we met loads of people. If you're in Nha Trang you have to stay here!

First of all, the staff here are amazing! Most helpful and friendly we've ever had at a hostel. Thanks to all the ladies! The only negatives were that the shower in the double bed room was simply a nozzle on the wall which I know is common but still not practical and the bed was extremely uncomfortable and even became painful due to the springs pushing into you, that needs to be fixed.

• 21st May 2015