Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

The staff make this place what it is. Learning names and asking about specific activities you did that day makes you feel very valued. As a hostel it's fine, well-located with a decent restaurant upstairs and a nice common area down.

The reception when we arrived was the best we have had so far in Vietnam, the girls on the front desk, couldn't do enough to help. They organised our bus to Dalat the following day and sorted out the problem with the safe very quickly. The breakfast on the roof the following morning was refreshing, with good views around the city. The room was small but adequate, and it was a little noisey as we were next to an air vent between rooms. Would recommend to stay, as overall we were pleased.”

Overall brilliant hostel, staff are ridiculously helpful (bordering on the annoying) but I can hardly criticise that.

The staff here was absolutely wonderful. They were the best hostel staff that I've ever encountered. They were lovely and very warm, friendly and accommodating. The location of this hostel would be the biggest downside. It is in a back alley in just kind of a random spot. If it were closer to the beach and a bit larger, it would be perfect. It was very small and crowded in the reception area.

Probably the best service we had in almost 3 month south east Asia!

The most friendly staff of anywhere I've been in Vietnam. Decent place although wifi in rooms was poor. Lockers under beds not very secure either

My favourite hostel I've stayed in Asia - nice clean hostel an the staff were the nicest, friendliest people I've met in Vietnam, I cannot recommend the hostel enough

The staff here are the nicest people we have met so far, they are all so welcoming! And the breakfast is amazing!!!

This is the best hostel I have been in since my 9 month travel! The staff is amazing, they remember all of there guests names and interact with you like you are friends for a long time.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Great hostel full of great staff. Loved this place. Definitely worth a stay.

All the staff are amazing! They are always smiling and chatting with you to make sure all your needs are fulfilled, and all of them remembered my name even if I only stayed for one night. I booked my snorkelling tour, ticket to VInpearl and overnight bus to Hoi An with them, which makes everything very convenient. The common room is comfortable and you can always have someone to talk to if you hang in there. It's a comfort for a solo backpacker :) Rooms are comfortable with strong aircon :)

The reception staff were great, so friendly and helpful and they remember your name! Communal areas were slightly lacking.

The staffs here are extremely nice!! They remember everyone's name and are enthusiastically willing to help you tour around the city!! As a traveler who travels alone, I met a lot friends here!! It was a great experience staying here

My girlfriend and I stayed in a double room here and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Comfy bed and a TV in the room. The staff were amazing. Friendliest and nicest people we have dealt with in Vietnam. Would definitely recommend staying there

• 15th Jun 2014

Staff were so friendly and helpful and the pancakes for breakfast were gorgeous!

This is by far the best hostel we have stayed in, in Vietnam. The beds were cleaned everyday along with the rooms. All The staff were amazing!!! The most friendly and thoughtful people we have met. All of them remembered our names along with all the other customers staying. It was a real pleasure in staying there. Would recommend this hostel to everyone that is staying in Nha Trang.

I was stayed Majzo Inn 5th June recently. The first day in Hochiminh Vietnam, rubber riding moto bike did steal my smart phone. I have been used to trip alone so this trip was too without anybody. Firstday night I moved to Nha Trang before reaching there, I sent e-mail to pick me up at bus station, Shin tourist(Shin cafe), My expected arrival was 6:00 am but I reched there around 6:20. But the staff of Majzo, she was waiting for me. I was moved and very thanks about that. food&staff was good,

• 5th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Staff are crazy friendly(can be bad as well as good). Stayed in the 2 bed family room as double option wasnt visible at time of booking. Got a great clean room with 2 double beds which was perfect. The breakfast included is great and they offer you breakfast if you arrive early too for a reasonable rate. Very central location so easy to get anywhere and they will help with directions.

Very good breakfast is included. And all staffs are very kind. They gave me kind answer when I asked something to make a schedule in nha trang. I think it is one of the way to make your trip to Nha Trang successful.

• 29th May 2014
  • South Korea

Great location and staff!!

• 25th May 2014