Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Staff were brilliant - having stayed in over 100 hostels in 2015 I never take great staff for granted (trust me, I know what bad service is like). One of the better options in Nha Trang so just go ahead and book.

A very helpful young staff, they'll remember you name and take great care of you. Great location, just off the main drag by one street, so it's quite.

We really enjoyed our stay at mojzo inn. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The location was good but would advise people to also see what outside the main city has to offer.. There is some beautiful sights.

Perfect backpackers hostel. The staff couldn't help you enough, they gave us a map of different areas to try, they always remembered your name and asked how you were and even rang up our next hostel to come pick us up after the coach journey. less than a 5 minute walk to the beach was great and a 30 second walk to the main bars.

Staff were always help and very friendly, especially Twin, she never let me get bored. Its the best hostel I ever stay. ❀

Fun hostel! Amazing wonderful and helpful staff! Great place to meet other travelers. I got a private room and it was comfortable.

Great hostel. Basic but pleasant facilities and the staff are amazing. Most friendly and helpful in Vietnam. Well worth the money.

The staff went above and beyond when my friend got sick. The front desk got the cab for us to go to the hospital and we were there in 10 minutes...5 minutes later, another lady from the hotel named Twin came to find us and spent an hour going from room to room in the hospital, translating for my friend. We were supposed to check out at noon, but the manager let us stay in the room until 6:30 so my friend could rest. All in all, this place is amazing. All our love to Twin for being so kind.

Staff were excellent and knew us all by name. They made sure we were well taken care of. My only complaint is that the room smelled of mold.

The hostel was first a bit hard to find but the staff is so friendly and kind. Really enjoyed my stay here. The breakfast is included. I would recommend staying here if your looking for somewhere cheap to stay while in Nha Trang.

I didn't spend time in the social area, so don't know anything about that, otherwise great Hostel with great service! Comfy beds, good wifi and free breakfast! The only advice I can give is maybe not be that touchy. It can be cosy, BUT at least us Scandinavians aren't used to be touched by strangers. They helped me book bus to Mui Ne, and booked me on the sister Hostel (great one too!) when it was fully booked for my 2nd night in Nha Trang. And even paid for me taxi to the other Hostel! :)

Best staff! Cheers guys, lots of love Chris Ben and Will x

The staff here are incredibly helpful and friendly and will make themselves personally acquainted with you. Beds are comfy and lots of places to hang up your clothes and nice modern hostel, wasn't too many people staying there when I was so wasn't too much of an atmosphere though. The lockers are not that secure however as they slide out from under the bed and can easily be pushed out on an angle to form a middle sized gap if you want to get something

Amazing hostel! Great location to get around, staff were awesome (really helpful and knew absolutely everyone's names) and breakfast was the best I've ever had in a hostel (couldn't believe it was free). This is the place to stay in Nha Trang.

Fantastic staff. Great location.

The hostel is in a great location, close to the beach, bars and restaurants. The staff are absolutely amazing and helpful. They helped me arrange a dayday out diving for the next day at 10pm last minute! And they are always so friendly. Dorms were clean and the free breakfasts are really yummy and huge portions! Would highhighly recommend . A fantastic value for money hostel.

• 20th Nov 2015

This hostel was perfect, great location, clean, comfortable and probably the nicest staff I have ever come across. They knew us by name and went above and beyond to make sure everything was ok for us. They recommended restaurants, activities, booked tours and booked our bus. We left a pair of glasses behind and they put it on a bus to Mui Ne immediately so we could get them back. The breakfast included was really good also. I couldn't recommend it enough, thanks so much for everything girls.

• 19th Nov 2015

Great, modern hostel very close to the beautiful beaches of Nha Trang. Staff were helpful, made us feel welcome and booked trips for us. The dining room had beautiful views and breakfast was great. Our room was clean with a spacious en suite. We enjoyed the comfortable common room and use of their computers. We were also able to use their facilities after we checked out which was a great help.

Great staff. They knew me by name immediately and went out of their way to be helpful. Nice little place. No window in the room though. Still fine though.

Best hostel I've stayed at while in Vietnam. Good free breakfast, relaxed common room, and the staff are excellent!