Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Staff are crazy friendly(can be bad as well as good). Stayed in the 2 bed family room as double option wasnt visible at time of booking. Got a great clean room with 2 double beds which was perfect. The breakfast included is great and they offer you breakfast if you arrive early too for a reasonable rate. Very central location so easy to get anywhere and they will help with directions.

Very good breakfast is included. And all staffs are very kind. They gave me kind answer when I asked something to make a schedule in nha trang. I think it is one of the way to make your trip to Nha Trang successful.

• 29th May 2014
  • South Korea

Great location and staff!!

• 25th May 2014

This is the best hostel iv stayed in through the whole of Asia purely down to the staff being so friendly and helpful. All the staff are amazing especially snow! Great social place and perfect location.

Located 5min from the beach and main bars. The staff are very hospitable and friendly, and they will help you with any questions you have. Each bed has its own locker which can fit your bag. The free breakfast is good too. Stayed in both dorm and private rooms and was happy with both. Not made for partying but they let you drink and play music in the lobby for the predrink.

Best hostel I've stayed in in Vietnam thus far. A nice communal space, great breakfast included, the nicest and most helpful staff ever, and rooms that were cleaned daily. Our 6 bed dorm did not have any window which was kind of disappointing, but the private room had plenty of natural light and was very nice. It exceeded my expectation. The breakfast balcony is beautiful and the hostel is quite close to the beach and good restaurants. I will be going back.

My stay at Mojzo Inn exceeded my expectations. I booked a private double bed room for myself, and I slept comfortably for a reasonable price. What this facility lacks in upscale 5-star amenities, it makes up for with an amazing staff. I interacted most with Snow, and she went above and beyond in ensuring I had a memorable stay in Nha Trang. With a 5-10 minute walk to the beach, the Sailing Club, and La Lousiane Brewhouse, Mojzo Inn was in a centralized location.

• 17th May 2014

Absolutely LOVED this hostel!! Best one of my 2 year travels! Staff are amazing, very nice, friendly and very funny!! Checked me in early after a long bus trip which was great! The facilities were great and a great chill out area where I met loads of people. Free breakfast is awesome too. The staff definitely made this place tho - you guys are amazing!!!

Best staff in Vietnam!! Everybody knows your name and is happy to help. The breakfast was really good, location was perfect. Nothing bad to say about this place!! Audrey

The girls at the front desk are amazing! So friendly and lovely - they definitly make the place shine. They make so much effort to learn everyone's names and ensure you all have a great stay. One of our friends got sick and they asked about her everyday and made porridge for her! Cleanliness is superb. The location is great being close to restaurants and the beach! They have great recommendations for tours and much more at great prices! A must stay! If you do an easy rider tour, ask for Eddie!

This is a very good hostel. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help me by arranging my scuba diving and airline ticket. Overall, I enjoyed me time there and definitely would stay if in Nha Trang again.

Great hostel- the girls that run it are awesome- so helpful and remember everyone's name! Excellent location- near shops, bars, restaurants and beach, but down a side alley so it's quiet. Great free breakfast and clean rooms. Highly recommend!

Great hostel, the staff are very nice and friendly and have this amazing ability to remeber everyones name in the hostel. Free breakfast is really nice too. Probably the best hostel we stayed in vietnam.

Couldn't have been happier with Mojzo. The staff is the friendliest I've encountered in Vietnam, remembering every name of every guest. Breakfast was fantastic, and it was all of 3 blocks from the beach. Couldn't make a more hearty suggestion to someone staying in Nha Trang.

• 11th May 2014

This is the place to stay! All the staff are so lovely. They remember everyone's name and always greet you and ask how you are, I have no idea how they do that! They keep things behind reception for you. I broke my bag so the manager took it somewhere to get fixed at a local price. We also had a 7am bus so they did breakfast for us at 6.30 when it isn't meant to open til 7. Such a nice atmosphere made better by the staff.

Good location right near the beach. But best thing about this place are the staff, they are so friendly, welcoming and really helpful. I got ill on my first night here, one of the girls helped me book another place, carried my stuff and even bought me some food later on. Would stay here again without a doubt.

Fantastic staff. Really helpful and very friendly. Was my boyfriends birthday while we were there, and they got him a birthday cake. Made us feel really welcome. Give you honest recommendations for everything. Clean and tidy rooms. Hot water, free wifi, really nice breakfast on the roof. Would definitely stay again.

A lovely and good value hostel with amazing staff who are extremely friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay very much.

I was not a fan of Na Trang - however the hostel was very clean, and in a good location. The girls at reception were super helpful - they could sort everything out (eg they got us vinpearl tickets and organised a taxi and wouldn't except a tip). The atmosphere was boring - not a great place to meet people.

it is amazing that the stuff can remember everyone's name even you only told them once!!! that's why i feel sweet and safe here, room is clean, restaurant in the roof has a nice sight.\ highlly recommend!