Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Great place to stay. The girls who run it are fantastic!

THE BEST HOSTEL IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!I have been many places in the world, so I think I'm in my right to say that this is by far the best hostel I've stayed in. It's cleAn, the staff go bending over backwards to help you in everyday and make you literally feel like your at your mums house. I felt so comfortable there I just wanted to stay for ever but I couldn't as there's a que of people backed out the door waiting to get in because it's so good! Nice communal area, good breaky, free bananas!x

Had a really fantastic stay. Staff were marvelous. Ultra friendly, remembered everyone's names and were really helpful in booking onward travel. Little hard to find hostel as its in an alley way but in town and close to cheap bars

What's not to love? Snow, Jam, Li and everyone else are the best people in the world! When you're feeling blue, they are the singing doves that appear and brighten up your day!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at and, without doubt, the best staff of any hostel anywhere... thanks a lot, from Marek and Sara

This is one best hostel I have stayed in since being in Vietnam, the staff speak very good English and helped us loads with day trips and other things (let us cook the fish we caught at sea!) location is just off the stripe. A* place recommend a stay!

Fantastic location with attentive and friendly staff. They have a good knowledge of the area and look out for their guests with warnings (of petty theft) and with tour recommendations. The facilities were clean and tidy, particularly for the price of the hostel. Breakfast was good and the atmosphere was friendly with their guests. Negative thoughts: Understand that it is a hostel and therefore will be groups of people - some which will revel in the party atmosphere of Nha Trang.

I had an amazing time at Mojzo Inn. It as always so clean and your staff work so hard. Snow is amazing, a credit to you, as well as Twin, Nine and Jam. So full of life and helpful all the time. They all remembered my name. Thankyou!

• 2nd Jan 2014

Amazing place, So so so friendly staff A must stay

We had a fantastic time at this hostel. The staff were super friendly and helpful and the hostel is a very comfortable place to stay. There is a great area to relax and meet people travelling around Vietnam as well as free internet / wifi. They also have travel information and can help book onward bus tickets as well as dive trips etc. Would definitely recommend this as a place to stay.

Staff members had boundless enthusiasm, bent over backwards to help with anything we needed and always greeted us by name. One moment summed up our stay at Mojzo Inn... We had an early flight to catch and were up at 5.30am. A staff member made us two fresh omelet baguettes and gave us bananas. She said goodbye and saw that we got into the taxi without trouble... If you are sitting there not knowing what to book, rest assured that these guys will make your stay in Nha Trang one to remember!

I've stayed in hostels all over the world and this is one of the best. This place is beyond clean. It's immaculate. Great breakfast on a rooftop patio. Full service laundry at a great price. The whole staff will learn your name and address you by name when you walk in the door. The staff are friendly not just in a customer service way. They genuinely want to get to know you and hear your story. I only wished the behavior of the other guests was so good. Respect the place where you vacation.

Superb hostel, genuinely happy and super-friendly staff, and located close to nightlife and the beach. Breakfast is very tasty too!

The only downside to the place is that it doesnt have a bar... but that may not be a bad thing for those who want to actually sleep in a hostel. The staff are ridiculously friendly.... to the point of them making you feel bad for leaving them to resume your travels. I would definitely reccomend staying here.

The hostel is very cozy with very friendly staff. The location is five minutes walk to the beach. Many bars and restaurants are around the hostel. The beach dancing club Sailing club is 5 minutes walk. The car service provided was clean, reasonable and mostly on-time. The breakfast is on the roof with city view, and the food is good.

Super nice staff, feels a bit more like an hotel than a hostel and it could be better when it comes to running into new people. Other than that, a great place to stay.

The staff is Mojzo's best asset. They were very friendly and helpful. Great location. Only complaint is that our room had no windows.

The most lovely staff ever! Made our stay.

• 18th Dec 2013

Loved the staff, the breakfast and the atmosphere. Would absolutely stay there again.

Very nice and friendly place to stay! Very close to the beach and all the main attractions. The breakfast is amazing! The staff are the friendliest I have come across in Vietnam. They want to help with everything, a towel for the beach, a taxi to the mud bath and calling your buscompany for your next stop. They all and I mean ALL remember all the names of the people staying there! Incredible!