Mojzo inn Reviews

120/36 Nguyen, Thien Thuat Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

The staff make this hostel amazing. Incredibly friendly and helpful, remembers everyone's names and always cheerful 24/7. The dorms themselves were clean and spacious, breakfast was free and delicious. We had a great time staying here and would recommend to all our friends.

Hands down the nicest staff at any hostel we've EVER stayed at. They are extremely helpful and just lovely people overall. Gave the staff numerous hugs on our way out. Great breakfast as well. Quick walk to the beach and restaurants.

Before arriving I read a few reviews about the staff - and they really couldn't be any nicer or any more helpful!! They are fantastic! Our previous hotel messed up all our bus tickets and Gem at Mojzo spent an hour sorting it all out for us. Fantastic location! Great free breakfast and a good atmosphere

Best staff ever!! I have never met friendlier, more helpful people! The breakfast was also great - especially the banana pancakes.

We stayed in the new mojzo dorm hostel and had a great time the girls on reception are the cutest! Had a great time here would defo recommend to stay here :)

The nicest hostel staff you could ever hope to meet! Hostel itself was a bit quiet when I was there but the location is good and there's a lovely rooftop restaurant/bar.

The staff were the nicest people I have ever come across and we all enjoyed our stay there so much because of them! One of the group had a cut foot and they went out of their way to disinfect and bandage him up and even stitched a pair of pants that had ripped. Absolutely fantastic place to stay

• 21st Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We had a wonderful stay at the hostel, the staff make you feel so welcome and are very helpful in organising travel and trips and providing advice about the area. We planned to stop for one night and ended up staying 2 nights, had an amazing stay and was our favourite hotel in vietnam. We had a problem with loosing a mobile on the night train before we arrived and the staff have us a lift to the train station and provided translation. Thank you to all the staff for a wonderful stay.

• 20th Jul 2015

A great location with superb service! Highly recommended.

one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! the staff was INCREDIBLE! they learn every guests name and are so kind and incredibly accommodating. they really go the extra mile, and make it hard to leave nha trang. yummy, filling breakfast and great location near the beach and many restaurants. cannot recommend enough!

Great hostel - most welcoming and helpful staff who will do anything. Best breakfast in the whole of Vietnam! The rooms are just a bit small but great value for money.

Brilliant hostel, would definitely recommend. The staff are brilliant, the dorms are clean, smart and tidy and the restaurant on the top floor provides good food for very good prices.

Really nice hostel..clean, bright rooms. The girls at the reception are absolutely lovely and went completely out of their way to make us feel so welcome. They are such an asset to this hostel. Great location too, only a short walk to the beach and close to bars and restaurants. I would highly recommend this hostel.

The staff is incredible!! All they want to do is help you have the best time possible in Nha Trang and it worked! Dorms are clean and the beds are comfortable. Free breakfast in the morning is an added bonus!

Brilliant hostel with large, clean rooms. The breakfast is lovely and the staff were incredibly friendly.Would definitely recommend.

• 17th Jul 2015

great location right by the beach and the party area, awesome staff!! ( i missed my pick up to the buss and they went above and beyond to get me there on a motorcycle for free!!) , great facilities and outstanding costumer service with cheap prices on tours

very good hostel. staff is excellent and super friendly. ac, wifi, breakfast all good. has elevator. just off main road and is quiet. couldn't always get hot water from shower. has everything you need.

I stayed in a delux twin room and loved it. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, the place was very clean, and we enjoyed the filtered water facilities.

Staff here are amazingly helpful, really enjoyed our stay here.

Just like everyone else says, the staff is amazing! They'll go above and beyond for you. Honestly the sweetest people I've encountered my past two months in Southeast Asia. The common room isn't very social, but if you're in a dorm it's very easy to meet people. I had the best time here. Definitely the best place to stay in Nha Trang!