Moloch Hostel Reviews

Margaritas 54, Cancun, Mexico

Reserved two beds for my friend and me; the reservation told us to pay the remain when check in since they dont accept credit cards. BUT I don't know why the staff asked us to pay 50pesos more. I thought it was security deposit but its not. The staff refused to write what she said because we are deaf. I was little upset with extra charge for no reasons but overall, we had have good time here. We won't come here again ever.

• 21st Apr 2015

Have not yet left but I would recommend this hostel to any one who wants to be a bit away from the very commercial side of Cancun, and wants a more restful experience.

• 17th Apr 2015

Really great, especially for the low cost.

• 10th Apr 2015

Good location for a night's stay in the city.

This is a very clean hostel for staying a night or two to catch up on some rest. The location is perfect since it's only a couple of minutes from the ADO bus station. There isn't too much of an atmosphere since this place was almost hotel-like but I did manage to have some interactions with other guests. The staff is friendly enough. If you are looking to party, look at other hostels in the same area but if you want a good night sleep, come to Moloch Hostel.

I thought it was quiet, relaxing and clean. I had everything that I need and the staff was always there to help. The only drawback was a guest who was chain smoking at the pool. I would've liked to have fresh air, but that's not the facility's issue really. It was a lovely stay and I would totally come back. Very tranquil even though it's near everything.

• 16th Mar 2015

Thank you formamazing time, great service, and awesome atmosphere for great price :)

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Please get some regular people in there because people are talking about about how bad the staff is. You must put hostel type people in there. Those people that are there now are not hostel grade. They are very lost. If you want an example just take a peek inside of Che Hostel, they know what they are doing. I love Moloch but the staff is all wrong. Just fix that and it will one of the best. Don't hire hippies also, you need people loving staff.

Location is super close to the bus station so very handy. Stayed in a four bed dorm which was quite clean. The water pressure in the shower (ensuite) was terrible, but got the job done. The hostel atmosphere was very nice, people were sociable, but the downside was that if you wanted to get some sleep you could hear everything going on in the hallways/around the hostel from your room! Overall however, decent value.

Closed to Ado bus station. Good breakfast included nice atmosphere. Nice people. Lock for closet requiered.

• 26th Dec 2014

The cleanest hostel I stayed so far. And best facilities. Very close to ADO bus station. The front desk staff are super friendly, but they seem overworked (or may need some training on multitasking). 10/10 will stay there again.

A clean and organised hostel just around the corner from the bus station. The pool is refreshing and mattresses are comfortable. There is a free breakfast but really that just consists of cheap sliced bread and jam. It was quiet when i stayed there so the communal area was relaxing. A good place for an overnight stay if you're off to somewhere else the next day but not a place to hang out for any real length of time.

Nice place. The staff SUCKS... If you are a people person don't go here. If you have a family this is the place for you. Long story short people working there are extremely rude. You will feel like your in high school and the warden hates you!