Moloch Hostel Reviews

Margaritas 54, Cancun, Mexico

Great hostel. Thanks!

Sooo clean, nice pool, good quality standard breakfast :-)

Is a hostel, not the best one but is what you pay for. One thing I did not like was the staff, tree different people were in the front desk at my stayed and each one of the try to sell me the same Chichen Itza tour but a different prices, is like a personal business for them. Also once I came back from the tour to get my luggage, I ask them to let me use the bathroom, but they say no because there were security cameras there and they could´nt allow stranger in the bathrooms

Party hostel in downtown Cancun!! ADO bus station is a 5 min. walk. Clean & safe, in the center of it all. At kitchenette one can prepare meals, free breakfast, refrigerators, clean, nice pool, all amenities included, A+ customer service, staff. is cool; Tulum Ave. has many buses that takes one all over Cancun especially "Ruta 1" that goes all the way to the hotel zone (Mirador is must see - dark blue ocean w/ high waves). High rated. Best choice ever!! Highly recommend!

I only stayed one night as it was for transit. This hostel is really close to the bus station which was great and it has some really clean nice facilities. It was a very quiet hostel with a mix of age groups staying there. Perfect if you want somewhere to chill out on your way out of Mexico

Location is excellent, staff is very friendly. You can have a very good sleep in the hostel or get the bus, two blocks away, to the Hotels Zone and the beach. Close local markets and restaurants.

Just had a night there in a dorm with A/C but was impressed during my short stay. It was really close to the bus station, breakfast was good and even had a small pool. Would definitely recommend it.

extremely clean and hotel-like. nice small pool. big useful kitchen

Reserved two beds for my friend and me; the reservation told us to pay the remain when check in since they dont accept credit cards. BUT I don't know why the staff asked us to pay 50pesos more. I thought it was security deposit but its not. The staff refused to write what she said because we are deaf. I was little upset with extra charge for no reasons but overall, we had have good time here. We won't come here again ever.

• 21st Apr 2015

Good location close to ADO and there is a place near by where local people gather and go to dinner or just chill out. Nice local atmosphere. The place is super-super-clean, it's all new, very quiet, and I found out (too late) that it has also a pool. You could also catch the bus to e.g. hotel zone or e.g. a colectivo to puerto Juarez:)

Have not yet left but I would recommend this hostel to any one who wants to be a bit away from the very commercial side of Cancun, and wants a more restful experience.

• 17th Apr 2015

Really great, especially for the low cost.

• 10th Apr 2015

Good location for a night's stay in the city.