Moloch Hostel Reviews

Margaritas 54, Cancun, Mexico

I only stayed one night as it was for transit. This hostel is really close to the bus station which was great and it has some really clean nice facilities. It was a very quiet hostel with a mix of age groups staying there. Perfect if you want somewhere to chill out on your way out of Mexico

Just had a night there in a dorm with A/C but was impressed during my short stay. It was really close to the bus station, breakfast was good and even had a small pool. Would definitely recommend it.

extremely clean and hotel-like. nice small pool. big useful kitchen

Reserved two beds for my friend and me; the reservation told us to pay the remain when check in since they dont accept credit cards. BUT I don't know why the staff asked us to pay 50pesos more. I thought it was security deposit but its not. The staff refused to write what she said because we are deaf. I was little upset with extra charge for no reasons but overall, we had have good time here. We won't come here again ever.

• 21st Apr 2015

Good location close to ADO and there is a place near by where local people gather and go to dinner or just chill out. Nice local atmosphere. The place is super-super-clean, it's all new, very quiet, and I found out (too late) that it has also a pool. You could also catch the bus to e.g. hotel zone or e.g. a colectivo to puerto Juarez:)

Have not yet left but I would recommend this hostel to any one who wants to be a bit away from the very commercial side of Cancun, and wants a more restful experience.

• 17th Apr 2015

Really great, especially for the low cost.

• 10th Apr 2015

Good location for a night's stay in the city.

This is a very clean hostel for staying a night or two to catch up on some rest. The location is perfect since it's only a couple of minutes from the ADO bus station. There isn't too much of an atmosphere since this place was almost hotel-like but I did manage to have some interactions with other guests. The staff is friendly enough. If you are looking to party, look at other hostels in the same area but if you want a good night sleep, come to Moloch Hostel.

I thought it was quiet, relaxing and clean. I had everything that I need and the staff was always there to help. The only drawback was a guest who was chain smoking at the pool. I would've liked to have fresh air, but that's not the facility's issue really. It was a lovely stay and I would totally come back. Very tranquil even though it's near everything.

• 16th Mar 2015