Moloch Hostel Reviews

Margaritas 54, Cancun, Mexico

Nice hostel! Near by the busstation, nice Pool!

• 12th Oct 2015

I am really happy to have found this place. Quiet, very clean and nice flow. I am staying til I return to Thailand. Yes, it's good.

Great hostel. Thanks!

Sooo clean, nice pool, good quality standard breakfast :-)

Is a hostel, not the best one but is what you pay for. One thing I did not like was the staff, tree different people were in the front desk at my stayed and each one of the try to sell me the same Chichen Itza tour but a different prices, is like a personal business for them. Also once I came back from the tour to get my luggage, I ask them to let me use the bathroom, but they say no because there were security cameras there and they could´nt allow stranger in the bathrooms

Party hostel in downtown Cancun!! ADO bus station is a 5 min. walk. Clean & safe, in the center of it all. At kitchenette one can prepare meals, free breakfast, refrigerators, clean, nice pool, all amenities included, A+ customer service, staff. is cool; Tulum Ave. has many buses that takes one all over Cancun especially "Ruta 1" that goes all the way to the hotel zone (Mirador is must see - dark blue ocean w/ high waves). High rated. Best choice ever!! Highly recommend!

Great place to stay. Few minor things. We arrived late, but they were expecting us, and the lady on the desk put us in the dorm, which was what we wanted. A bit of a shame we were told we had to move room as it was a female dorm and our next room wasn't available until 2pm. So this meant we had to pack all our gear back up put it in storage and then wait. It's not hard, we booked days in advance. This is my only gripe Cool little pool area. Atmosphere here is more chilled than party.

I only stayed one night as it was for transit. This hostel is really close to the bus station which was great and it has some really clean nice facilities. It was a very quiet hostel with a mix of age groups staying there. Perfect if you want somewhere to chill out on your way out of Mexico

Location is excellent, staff is very friendly. You can have a very good sleep in the hostel or get the bus, two blocks away, to the Hotels Zone and the beach. Close local markets and restaurants.

Just had a night there in a dorm with A/C but was impressed during my short stay. It was really close to the bus station, breakfast was good and even had a small pool. Would definitely recommend it.