Moloney's B&B Reviews

21 Coill Mhara, Shannon, Shannon, Ireland

The lady provides very friendly welcome and atmosphere. Her hospitality is great!

• 27th Jun 2015

We were greeted warmly and offered tea, with biscuits and cheese. That really hit the spot after a long day. Mrs. Moloney offered to give me a reduced rate without breakfast because I had to leave for the airport early. My single room had a comfortable double bed but very tiny and not a good place if you need to bring in luggage/organize for trip. Very convenient to the airport.

• 19th Jun 2015

Miss Moloney herself is wonderful, we had a great stay and a delicious breakfast before starting our trip. Ideal if arriving at shannon airport or leaving from it.

After a long travel day walking into Moloney's was just perfect an especially for its location close to the airport it made it absolutely ideal for my early flight the next day. Kay was extremely hospitable and made me feel right at home, even making sure to have breakfast set out for me the next morning despite the fact that she would not be awake at the time I would be leaving. Great stay!!

• 4th Jun 2015

Kay was a darling. Place was immaculate located on a quiet residential street. Ease of Shannon Airport made this a real gem! I'll be back! Patricia

• 2nd Jun 2015

Very welcoming and helpful hosts. Thank you!

• 1st Jun 2015

Perfect location. Great value. Kind & generous hosts.

• 30th May 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Amazing stay!

I will recommend Moloney's B&B to anyone visiting Shannon or any area near Shannon! Everyone was so friendly and the homemade Irish soda bread is AMAZING!!

• 20th May 2015

Moloney's B&B is perfect. Kay is one of the kindest humans I've ever met. I arrived late the night before an early flight out of Shannon and she graciously provided me with tea and snacks. She even made sure that breakfast was left out for me despite the early departure time. Her home is gorgeous and the rooms are comfortable and clean. I wish I could have stayed longer!

It is close to Shannon Airport and allowed us to unwind and take in some of the sights with ease.

• 24th Apr 2015

Denise and Sandra loved all of the hospitality and friendliness you shared with us on our recent stay and look forward to seeing you again - could not have been better.

• 17th Apr 2015

Our host was lovely and the b

• 10th Apr 2015

My family and I had a wonderful stay at Moloney's B&B. Kay could not have been more welcoming. We had a long drive from Kilkenny that day and were exhausted. Upon arriving at Moloneys Kay made us feel as though we had come home to our 'Irish Mom'. She settled us into our rooms - which were immaculate - and made us a cup of tea, complete with treats, which we enjoyed in her lovely dining room with a relaxing view of her very beautiful garden. Super clean, super comfortable, extremely welcoming.

• 28th Mar 2015