Moloney's B&B Reviews

21 Coill Mhara, Shannon, Shannon, Ireland

The B&B was excellent and the owners are really nice! Will definitely come back.

I had a perfectly lovely stay at Moloney's. She was very kind, booked me a cab to the airport, only 5 mins away...10 Euro cash. I would say the only downside is that I had to pay cash instead of being able to book with a credit card. Other than that, the tea was lovely, my quick breakfast was tasty, and the pink bedroom was deliciously comfortable.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • jessegraham20107334

Wonderful stay, very friendly, clean and quiet. Couldn't be happier. Will definitely stay again.

• 16th Oct 2014

We used Moloney's B&B for the last day of our holiday because of the proximity to Shannon AIrport and our early flight back to Canada the following morning. The room and common areas of the house are immaculate and well appointed. We were greeted warmly by the owners and felt very welcome. All in all, it was a lovely, though short stay and I would highly recommend it. We absolutely loved Ireland and the Irish people.

• 13th Sep 2014