Moloney's B&B Reviews

21 Coill Mhara, Shannon, Shannon, Ireland

I had a lovely stay here - friendly, welcoming, clean and good location.

• 1st Nov 2015

Kay was very warm and welcoming. The location was ideal for someone taking the bus. I was able to walk a short block from the stop, and also take the bus to the airport the next day. It was also easy to take the bus into Dunratty Castle and back, although I needed to go earlier in the day to have the tour. But dinner at the Creamery was lovely. The facility is exceptionally clean and inviting. I would recommend it, especially for someone travelling alone such as myself.

Our stay at Moloney's B&B was very pleasant. Very comfortable room and a wonderful, personable hostess who provided a delicious breakfast and a warm welcome. As we didn't have a car, we found a public bus hat dropped us off about 5 minutes away and were able to get there relatively easily.

Moloney's B&B was a wonderful experience. I stayed there at the beginning and end of my trip through Shannon Airport, as it was so convenient. I had a rental car but I think it is close enough that it would be easy to take a taxi from there to the airport. Kay was friendly, helpful, and kind, and cooked us a lovely breakfast. The place is spotless and the beds are very comfortable with beautiful bedspreads that give it a very homey feel. I highly recommend this place!

• 16th Sep 2015

This B&B was lovely! Kay (the woman opperating the B&B) greeted us upon our check in with coffee, crackers and apple pie. She recommended great places to visit during our stay and also made a VERY filling breakfast for us! I would absolutely recommend, I'd also recommend chatting with Kay. She has a great story! Cheers!

• 24th Aug 2015

What a delightful experience. We just arrived after a long flight and were very tired. Our hostess greeted us with a BIG Irish welcome with tea and little goodies. When our friend arrived, our hostess got us reservations for a fun dinner at the castle. Nice way to start our trip in Ireland. We would go back to this place again.

• 21st Aug 2015

A wonderfully welcoming B& B.

• 5th Aug 2015