Moloney's B&B Reviews

21 Coill Mhara, Shannon, Shannon, Ireland

Kay is a lovely host and her B&B was the perfect place to stay for our early flight from Shannon. Highly recommend.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I really appreciated the host's reassurance that my lost luggage at Heathrow would arrive some time the day after I got to the B & B. I also thought the cleanliness of her home was superb and the breakfast in the morning was filling. I like that I had a range from cold cereal to hot Irish breakfast. My stay was welcoming and felt like home.

• 25th Jun 2014

I really loved to stay there.

Everyone at Moloney's B&B were as pleasant as could be. Kay gave us great suggestions on things to do while we were staying and helped us with finding buses when it came time to head out. The breakfast was wonderful and filling. It was quiet and the perfect place to be to relax after long traveling. We loved our experience (and full Irish breakfast)!

This was a fantastic place to stay because the family was wonderful. Excellent hostesses as they greeted us when we arrived, visited with us, and helped us with any questions related to the area (i.e., place to eat, gas station, distance from the airport). The B&B is very clean, quiet neighborhood, and excellent location from the airport. I loved it here and hopefully will stay again someday :-)

• 23rd May 2014

Had a lovely time at Moloney's. Only an overnight stay, but we were welcomed warmly. For future travelers, be warned: there will be a lot of great food!

View all Shannon Bed and Breakfasts