Moloney's B&B

9.6
Superb 150 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
16th Jun 2017

Great, clean B&B 10 minutes from Shannon Airport in Ireland. Our room was spotless and be was comfortable. The Maloney's went out of their way to ensure we were comfortable and satisfied. We generally stay in hotels but this was a wonderful alternative and much less money.

• USA, Male, 41+
3rd Jun 2017

Very nice. Close to airport. Very nice overall.

• USA, Female, 41+
28th May 2017

One comment, upon arrival and on our way out to dinner the hostess mentioned she doesn't not accept credit cards, cash only. This is information that should be communicated at booking, not found out upon check-in.

• USA, Female, 41+
18th May 2017

This was the perfect last stay before departing Ireland. The hostess was as pleasant and accommodating as could be, and along with the exquisite beauty of the room and the roses surrounding the home - we felt quite pampered!

1st May 2017

This was an outstanding place to stay! The Moloney's were incredibly friendly and helpful, the room was clean, tidy and beautifully decorated. I greatly enjoyed breakfast and I am planning to stay there again when I return to Ireland. Thank you so much for a tremendous evening!

27th Apr 2017

Absolutely great.

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
22nd Apr 2017

We loved Kay. Our visit was quite brief. As we were only there overnight, preparing for an early morning flight. We slept great in the immaculately clean comfortable rooms with the knowledge that we were so close to the airport

• Portugal, Female, 41+
18th Apr 2017

Kay at Monoley's B&B made me feel so welcome. Room was comfortable and had everything you needed. The breakfast in the morning was plentiful and delicious too. I would definitely go back again.

15th Apr 2017

While Shannon is without a doubt Ireland's least charming town, Moloney's B&B does a lot to make up for that. The lady who runs the house is warm, friendly, and very attentive to the needs of guests. She was able to accommodate my vegetarian dietary needs capably without notice ahead of time. The location is quiet and the beds are comfortable, so it's an ideal spot when arriving or departing Ireland. They do not accept cards for payment, so please ensure you bring cash.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
7th Apr 2017

I stayed here before an early morning flight. Kay is a wonderful hostess. We had tea and a chat on arrival and were joined by her lovely daughter too. Just like visiting a friend's house. I'm a coeliac and Kay had everything on hand for me. Shannon town is quiet but a nice little place. Very handy for the airport. I left at 5.30 am and Kay wanted to get up and cook breakfast for me. I wasn't having that. She left everything I needed and more. I highly recommend Moloneys.