Moloney's B&B Reviews

21 Coill Mhara, Shannon, Shannon, Ireland

The B&B was excellent and the owners are really nice! Will definitely come back.

I had a perfectly lovely stay at Moloney's. She was very kind, booked me a cab to the airport, only 5 mins away...10 Euro cash. I would say the only downside is that I had to pay cash instead of being able to book with a credit card. Other than that, the tea was lovely, my quick breakfast was tasty, and the pink bedroom was deliciously comfortable.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • jessegraham20107334

Wonderful stay, very friendly, clean and quiet. Couldn't be happier. Will definitely stay again.

• 16th Oct 2014

We used Moloney's B&B for the last day of our holiday because of the proximity to Shannon AIrport and our early flight back to Canada the following morning. The room and common areas of the house are immaculate and well appointed. We were greeted warmly by the owners and felt very welcome. All in all, it was a lovely, though short stay and I would highly recommend it. We absolutely loved Ireland and the Irish people.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

This is a perfect location, with the loveliest and kindest of hosts, for a quick stop over in Shannon. Forget the hotel airport and come to this place instead :)

• 9th Aug 2014

The only complaint I had was that it was hard to find. Other than that I had a wonderful stay.

My stay in Shannon was very brief, but I greatly appreciated the hospitality I received at Moloney's B&B. Kay Moloney was a friendly and accommodating host. I was treated to tea and a scone on my arrival and a delicious breakfast before my (early) departure. I didn't venture out of the B&B, but at a 5-minute cab ride from the airport, the location was very convenient for me. The room was comfortable, and I found it to be excellent value for money. Definitely recommend.

Although my stay was brief (was in Shannon to catch a flight), I was made to feel quite welcome at Moloney's. The room was ready early and very clean, I was welcomed with coffee, a scone, and some snacks, and the Irish breakfast was lovely the next day. I strongly recommend Moloney's B&B.

It was a great stay even though it was just for one night. Nice, friendly and open people. Thank you!

• 18th Jul 2014

Owners were very friendly and helpful. Everything very clean and tidy. I enjoyed my stay.

Kay is a lovely host and her B&B was the perfect place to stay for our early flight from Shannon. Highly recommend.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I really appreciated the host's reassurance that my lost luggage at Heathrow would arrive some time the day after I got to the B & B. I also thought the cleanliness of her home was superb and the breakfast in the morning was filling. I like that I had a range from cold cereal to hot Irish breakfast. My stay was welcoming and felt like home.

• 25th Jun 2014