Moloney's B&B

Superb 144 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 144 Total Reviews

1st May 2017

This was an outstanding place to stay! The Moloney's were incredibly friendly and helpful, the room was clean, tidy and beautifully decorated. I greatly enjoyed breakfast and I am planning to stay there again when I return to Ireland. Thank you so much for a tremendous evening!

• USA, Female, 41+
27th Apr 2017

Absolutely great.

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
22nd Apr 2017

We loved Kay. Our visit was quite brief. As we were only there overnight, preparing for an early morning flight. We slept great in the immaculately clean comfortable rooms with the knowledge that we were so close to the airport

• Portugal, Female, 41+
18th Apr 2017

Kay at Monoley's B&B made me feel so welcome. Room was comfortable and had everything you needed. The breakfast in the morning was plentiful and delicious too. I would definitely go back again.

15th Apr 2017

While Shannon is without a doubt Ireland's least charming town, Moloney's B&B does a lot to make up for that. The lady who runs the house is warm, friendly, and very attentive to the needs of guests. She was able to accommodate my vegetarian dietary needs capably without notice ahead of time. The location is quiet and the beds are comfortable, so it's an ideal spot when arriving or departing Ireland. They do not accept cards for payment, so please ensure you bring cash.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
7th Apr 2017

I stayed here before an early morning flight. Kay is a wonderful hostess. We had tea and a chat on arrival and were joined by her lovely daughter too. Just like visiting a friend's house. I'm a coeliac and Kay had everything on hand for me. Shannon town is quiet but a nice little place. Very handy for the airport. I left at 5.30 am and Kay wanted to get up and cook breakfast for me. I wasn't having that. She left everything I needed and more. I highly recommend Moloneys.

25th Mar 2017

I had a delightful stay, in suburban Shannon, close to the airport before my final flight home. Mr & Ms Maloney were great hosts, and their room was comfortable and homey. Good Irish breakfast the next morning as well. Ms. Moloney was kind enough to arrange the taxi for my ride to the airport.

• shelleylouth3353
  • England, Female, 41+
24th Mar 2017

Lovely clean house location perfect for airport and staff more than happy to help in any way

• chasmaloney7019
  • USA, Male, 41+
24th Mar 2017

Very good price! Includes breakfast. Very hospitable owners. Enjoyable place to be.

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Jan 2017

Kay is so wonderful. We had many great conversations! The location was close to the airport which was great and the shopping mall was a good walk away for those last minute things. Kay also made an early breakfast for me which was delightful!