Moloney's B&B Reviews

21 Coill Mhara, Shannon, Shannon, Ireland

This B&B was lovely! Kay (the woman opperating the B&B) greeted us upon our check in with coffee, crackers and apple pie. She recommended great places to visit during our stay and also made a VERY filling breakfast for us! I would absolutely recommend, I'd also recommend chatting with Kay. She has a great story! Cheers!

• 24th Aug 2015

A wonderfully welcoming B& B.

• 5th Aug 2015
  • US Virgin Islands

Extreme friendly host, very good breakfast

• 1st Aug 2015

I highly recommend Moloney's B&B

I love Moloney's and will stay there again when I come to Ireland. Kay, her daughter and her husband all are welcoming, helpful and offer warm hospitatlity. I felt welcomed and cared for!!

The house was beautiful on the inside, neat and tidy. The bedroom was just perfect for me, simple but beautiful and had all I needed. The lady in charge was just beautiful, sweet and well informed. There was a pub nearby and a club with good music, had a great time, and even though it was mostly deserted when I walked back at about 2am, it was safe. The night there felt so mystical because of the trees and the wind... if I go back to Shannon, Moloney's will be my first choice for a stay.

What a lovely B&B-inviting, warm, comfortable, spotless and the convenience to the Shannon Airport can't be beaten! Breakfast was delicious!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Wonderful B&B with a fantastic breakfast and welcoming atmosphere! Wish we could have stayed longer.

We felt very well taken care of during our single night's stay at Moloney's B&B

• 11th Jul 2015

This was an absolute dream. Kay is a kind generous host who made us feel welcomed. Her B&B is charming and surrounded by roses. There is a leisure center very close as well as buses to travel for sight seeing. Delightful eerie cel. I would come and stay a month!!

Very accommodating hostess!

• 5th Jul 2015

The lady provides very friendly welcome and atmosphere. Her hospitality is great!

• 27th Jun 2015

We were greeted warmly and offered tea, with biscuits and cheese. That really hit the spot after a long day. Mrs. Moloney offered to give me a reduced rate without breakfast because I had to leave for the airport early. My single room had a comfortable double bed but very tiny and not a good place if you need to bring in luggage/organize for trip. Very convenient to the airport.

• 19th Jun 2015

Miss Moloney herself is wonderful, we had a great stay and a delicious breakfast before starting our trip. Ideal if arriving at shannon airport or leaving from it.

After a long travel day walking into Moloney's was just perfect an especially for its location close to the airport it made it absolutely ideal for my early flight the next day. Kay was extremely hospitable and made me feel right at home, even making sure to have breakfast set out for me the next morning despite the fact that she would not be awake at the time I would be leaving. Great stay!!

• 4th Jun 2015

Kay was a darling. Place was immaculate located on a quiet residential street. Ease of Shannon Airport made this a real gem! I'll be back! Patricia

• 2nd Jun 2015

Very welcoming and helpful hosts. Thank you!

• 1st Jun 2015

Perfect location. Great value. Kind & generous hosts.

• 30th May 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Amazing stay!

I will recommend Moloney's B&B to anyone visiting Shannon or any area near Shannon! Everyone was so friendly and the homemade Irish soda bread is AMAZING!!

• 20th May 2015