Moloney's B&B Reviews

21 Coill Mhara, Shannon, Shannon, Ireland

We used Moloney's B&B for the last day of our holiday because of the proximity to Shannon AIrport and our early flight back to Canada the following morning. The room and common areas of the house are immaculate and well appointed. We were greeted warmly by the owners and felt very welcome. All in all, it was a lovely, though short stay and I would highly recommend it. We absolutely loved Ireland and the Irish people.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

This is a perfect location, with the loveliest and kindest of hosts, for a quick stop over in Shannon. Forget the hotel airport and come to this place instead :)

• 9th Aug 2014

The only complaint I had was that it was hard to find. Other than that I had a wonderful stay.

My stay in Shannon was very brief, but I greatly appreciated the hospitality I received at Moloney's B&B. Kay Moloney was a friendly and accommodating host. I was treated to tea and a scone on my arrival and a delicious breakfast before my (early) departure. I didn't venture out of the B&B, but at a 5-minute cab ride from the airport, the location was very convenient for me. The room was comfortable, and I found it to be excellent value for money. Definitely recommend.

Although my stay was brief (was in Shannon to catch a flight), I was made to feel quite welcome at Moloney's. The room was ready early and very clean, I was welcomed with coffee, a scone, and some snacks, and the Irish breakfast was lovely the next day. I strongly recommend Moloney's B&B.

It was a great stay even though it was just for one night. Nice, friendly and open people. Thank you!

• 18th Jul 2014

Owners were very friendly and helpful. Everything very clean and tidy. I enjoyed my stay.

Kay is a lovely host and her B&B was the perfect place to stay for our early flight from Shannon. Highly recommend.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I really appreciated the host's reassurance that my lost luggage at Heathrow would arrive some time the day after I got to the B & B. I also thought the cleanliness of her home was superb and the breakfast in the morning was filling. I like that I had a range from cold cereal to hot Irish breakfast. My stay was welcoming and felt like home.

• 25th Jun 2014

I really loved to stay there.

Everyone at Moloney's B&B were as pleasant as could be. Kay gave us great suggestions on things to do while we were staying and helped us with finding buses when it came time to head out. The breakfast was wonderful and filling. It was quiet and the perfect place to be to relax after long traveling. We loved our experience (and full Irish breakfast)!

This was a fantastic place to stay because the family was wonderful. Excellent hostesses as they greeted us when we arrived, visited with us, and helped us with any questions related to the area (i.e., place to eat, gas station, distance from the airport). The B&B is very clean, quiet neighborhood, and excellent location from the airport. I loved it here and hopefully will stay again someday :-)

• 23rd May 2014

Had a lovely time at Moloney's. Only an overnight stay, but we were welcomed warmly. For future travelers, be warned: there will be a lot of great food!

View all Shannon Bed and Breakfasts