Momo's Reviews

Ben Yehuda 28, Tel Aviv, Israel

8 people dorm room was kn very bad condition. Staff was nice according to prize.

• 16th Nov 2015
  • Finland

The sheets were very dirty, I doubt that they were even changed before our arrival. The street was so noisy at night, it was impossible to sleep.

Very good hostel. I stayed there for 3 nights and have no complains.

• 13th Oct 2015

I've been travelling for over 15 years and I consider Momo's a Really great place, the archetype for what a hostel in a large city should be. I've been staying at over 100 hostels throughout my travels, this is easily on my top 5 around the world. Staff is really helpful, freindly and does all with a smile. They make you feel welcome. This in combination with the closeness to beach and also close to city centre makes it just near perfect.

A really great place to stay. I styed here 15 years ago, liked it then, and really liked it now. Friendly staff, helpful, and it is very close to the beach. The atmosphere is great, only positive people. It can be a bit noisy from the traffic depending on which room you get. so please if you are fussy when sleeping, do ask for a room not towards the Ben Yahuda street. We brought our two year old toddler, and the hostel was good with toddlers as well.

just 1 minute to the sea! and simple breakfast included) and i was lucky to have balcony!) thank you! i wish i could stay there longer

• 6th Oct 2015
  • Russia

It wasnt what we have expected at all It isnt worth the money paid at all Dont go there unless you are only there to sleep!

• 4th Sep 2015
  • Israel

I booked a room at Momo's but they gave me a room in their sister hostel on the next block. I'm sure Momo's is a lovely place and has great reviews (when I checked in there it seemed nice), but the hostel they put me in was a complete dump. The staff was very nice at Momo's but incredibly rude at the other hostel (ex: I couldn't open the door to my room bc the knob was broken and the woman working at the front desk refused to help me open it). They also refused to refund me.

• 15th Aug 2015

The room was dirty. I've killed there the biggest cockroaches I ever saw in my entire life.