Momo's Reviews

Ben Yehuda 28, Tel Aviv, Israel

I booked a room at Momo's but they gave me a room in their sister hostel on the next block. I'm sure Momo's is a lovely place and has great reviews (when I checked in there it seemed nice), but the hostel they put me in was a complete dump. The staff was very nice at Momo's but incredibly rude at the other hostel (ex: I couldn't open the door to my room bc the knob was broken and the woman working at the front desk refused to help me open it). They also refused to refund me.

• 15th Aug 2015

The room was dirty. I've killed there the biggest cockroaches I ever saw in my entire life.

We had a great stay at Momo's. Perfect location, very close to the beach. Concerning the reception staff, most of it was really nice and helpfull. Still waiting for the cleaning service though. We would have appreciated to have an access to a computer.

• 27th Jul 2015

great location, 2mins from beach. staff are cool and helpful . nice bar attached to hostel too. great place

Fine value for the money. We accidentally didn't book two spots so they gave us spots at the associated hostel next door. The atmosphere was pretty boring and the rooms sterile. There are definitely more exciting hostels in the area. Free espresso in the morning however was a plus!

we were a group of 3 Australians. Staff were really nice and we liked that we could always get a free coffee and cake in the morning. However, we were only given 1 key for the 3 of us and it caused a lot of problems. There also were no elavators, causing us to take our extremely heavy suitcases up 2 flights of stairs. Even when we asked for help with our bags they said they werent allowed to leave the reception

• 11th Jun 2015

We loved the all the music choices in common area, the staff were cool and helpful with good vibes no matter how busy it was in the mornings. Parking was a big plus and internet access in common area was good.

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Philippines
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The first double room, they gave us, was poor. Ground floor, only one small window, very dark, not very clean. We changed room then to the first floor. This room was a lot better. It is not acceptable that you pay the same price for rooms different like this. Staff was not very friendliy, but they help, if you ask. Breakfast is ridiculous. One coffee and one piece of bread or similair. And even for the luggage room you have to pay. Its not the badest accomodation but certainliy also not the best

Good value, straightforward hostel nice and close to the beach.

Nice staff, nice bedding but keys to room door didn't work so well and doors weren't always locked; it would be better to have lockers for belongings outside the rooms. Bathrooms also not very private and not terribly clean. Staff overall very nice, along with nice breakfast and nice that it's in the center of town near the water near two twenty four hour stores. Price very fair.

the only thing is that - if you have bunkbads they need to have a good way to get on or off. jumping of a chire is not a good or a Safety way of doing it.

Great place!! The staff and location are perfect . nice and clean rooms (small but just what I needed for a short vacation) ... The bar at night and the breakfast are excellent. The price is great compared to expensive Tel Aviv...

• 23rd Mar 2015