Momotown Hostel Reviews

Miodowa 28, Krakow, Poland

great staff. I enjoyed my stay at here but there was some problems about hot water. they told me it was never happened before and they were gonna fix it. i hope they did. and one more tip: don't go trips with the hostel tours. you should go by yourself it is not hard but it is cheap.

Located a street down from a square full of activity, it's easy to find things to do nearby. The kitchen and bathrooms were clean. The staff were by far the best aspect of this hostel, friendly, and telling me where to find amazing pierogis, fun activities downtown, and a tour. also my room had a locker with a lock!

• 6th Mar 2015