Momotown Hostel Reviews

Miodowa 28, Krakow, Poland

We really enjoyed our weekend stay at Momo's. Staff is lovely and the place is cool, perfectly located. We slept in the 10 beds dorm and it was better than in many hostels: enough space, lockers for each bed, table and chairs in the room and large windows. There is free Wifi and breakfast (several kinds of bread, toaster, cake, juice...) included for a very reasonable price per night (we booked last minute). We recommend Momo!

Great hostel in Kazimierz, definitely the most interesting part of the city, big lockers in the room, very nice staff, fluent English. Bathrooms were fine. Breakfast was perfectly adequate. Very satisfied. Will stay again.

• 3rd Jul 2015

great staff. I enjoyed my stay at here but there was some problems about hot water. they told me it was never happened before and they were gonna fix it. i hope they did. and one more tip: don't go trips with the hostel tours. you should go by yourself it is not hard but it is cheap.

Located a street down from a square full of activity, it's easy to find things to do nearby. The kitchen and bathrooms were clean. The staff were by far the best aspect of this hostel, friendly, and telling me where to find amazing pierogis, fun activities downtown, and a tour. also my room had a locker with a lock!

• 6th Mar 2015