Momotown Hostel Reviews

28 Miodowa St., Krakow, Poland

Great hostel, nothing to complain about. Perfect location in between the old town and kashzimerez. Thumbs up

Excellent hostel.Dont hesitade to book.Stuff people facilities everything is very nice.

I really enjoyed my stay in this Hostel. I have been in others hostels in Krakow and I assure that this one is very good. We loved their staff and the atmosphere. Good beds, good breakfast. Thats it. We had a great time.

It is a great hostel and the staff is friendly. The rooms are nice and there is a locker inclusive padlock provided. Just the toilets often smell not that nice due to the lack of ventilation.