Momotown Hostel Reviews

28 Miodowa St., Krakow, Poland

Location of Momotown hostel is great, few minutes walking from city centre. Free parking is available but I reccomend to book it in advance. I didn't do it and since the parking was fully booked I had to pay for parking in the nearby private lot. Wifi is available at the gournd and second floor, so to get internet acces we had to go to the dining room. Also if you need total silence to sleep you might be annoyed by the vivid night-life in the streets. But at all, it is great value for the money!

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

thank you for levaing a review, hope to see you again in Momotown:)

Nice hostel in the Jewish quarter. Very inexpensive. Gets the job done but certainly lacks character and isn't ideal for the solo traveller wanting a social atmosphere. If you want a calm environment in the Jewish quarter at a good price, this is a really great place. If you want a party or social atmosphere I'd go somewhere else.

we're sure that if you would join some of our events you would change your mind;) thanks for the comment!

We booked an 8 bed dorm room and couldn't be happier with our stay. The staff were very polite and helped us with everything and answered all our questions. Our group enjoyed the pub crawl the most. You really get to see bars, pubs, and clubs you wouldn't find on on your own. The only thing that was inconvienit in our room was the wall outlets. Being in an 8 bed dorm I think there was only 4 outlets to charge electronics and phones, etc. So if you have a large group bring an extension cord.

• 15th Aug 2014

thx, we're extremely happy that you enjoyed our pub crawl and had a good time in Krakow, regards!

The hostel had a strange vibe, sort of like the hostels in Amsterdam where all the weed tourists go to. It wasn't clean either, I didn't want to take a shower there. When we went to have breakfast in the morning it was difficult to maneuver around the 2 cleaning ladies who seemed annoyed while they were washing the dishes. However, we did only stay for one night so maybe we didn't get the best sense of the atmosphere, other people seemed to be satisfied.

Probably you are right that sometimes spending only one night in some place might not be enough to get to know it. Our hostel seems to have positive vibe, which we would like you to experience. Also, joining some of our events would make you feel that it's a lot of fun for sure:)

It was very nice staying at momotown hostel. The reception is open 24/7 and they have free parking space for about 4 cars which is nice when you're doing a roadtrip. The beds were nice but they creaked every time you turn or get on/off the bunkbeds, which is, with 12 people, kinda loud at night. But we've enjoyed our stay at momotown :)

• 24th Jul 2014

hope it wasn't too loud;) anyway, thanks for the comment. regards!

Great hostel, nothing to complain about. Perfect location in between the old town and kashzimerez. Thumbs up

thanks, we're more then happy that you enjoyed you stay!

Excellent hostel.Dont hesitade to book.Stuff people facilities everything is very nice.

thanks for your rating! hope to see you again in momotown:)

I really enjoyed my stay in this Hostel. I have been in others hostels in Krakow and I assure that this one is very good. We loved their staff and the atmosphere. Good beds, good breakfast. Thats it. We had a great time.

if you had a great time - we couldn't be more happy!

It is a great hostel and the staff is friendly. The rooms are nice and there is a locker inclusive padlock provided. Just the toilets often smell not that nice due to the lack of ventilation.

thanks for leaving a comment. regards:)