Momotown Hostel

Fabulous 386 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 386 Total Reviews

14th Apr 2017

Great place, nice staff. I would stay again. Bathrooms could use a remodel. Other then that everything was great.

• Estonia, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2017
8.0

It was nice place, location was good. Breakfast was really good! (bread, paste, jam, diy chocolate cream and diy peanut butter, cake, tomatoes, cucumbers, yoghurt etc) Me and my friend went there and hoped there would be lots of people for partying, there wasn´t unfortunately. In our 10 people dorm was one person sleeping for the whole stay so that wasn´t so convenient, had to be quiet all the time.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
8th Mar 2017

superb place to stay in! only complaint I have is that the toilet lights are switched on by motion sensors and they seemed to be a little faulty as the lights would go off every minute or so. they would switch immediately back on once I waved my hand, but it was quite frustrating to have to keep on waving haha! special shoutout to the staff for making my stay comfortable, esp martin who welcomed me warmly on the first night and the lady who offered to help me find phone when i thought i lost it!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

Clean, big safes with locks provided, breakfast was a nice addition.

9th Dec 2016

Really good location, super friendly staff, very clean and modern. The bars of Kazimierz are literally next door (and across the street, and down the block). They have regular free pizza and wine nights and are really helpful with questions. Individual lockers (locks included!) also a nice touch. Two cons: Not much soundproofing in the building, and the showers don't really offer anything in the way of privacy. Sparkling clean bathrooms, though.

11th Nov 2016

I had a great stay here! The location is perfect for those who want to explore both the Jewish Quarter and the Old Town. The hostel has a great vibe, and the staff were very helpful when I accidently locked my stuff in the wrong locker... I would definitely stay here again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Nov 2016

The first night we stayed in a room with an extremely loud snorer, where absolutely no one got any sleep. The staff we were so nice about it and without hesitation changed our room. Really lovely. Location is good. Bathrooms are clean. Kitchen is good too and breakfast a good standard.