Momotown Hostel

Fabulous 378 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 378 Total Reviews

9th Dec 2016

Really good location, super friendly staff, very clean and modern. The bars of Kazimierz are literally next door (and across the street, and down the block). They have regular free pizza and wine nights and are really helpful with questions. Individual lockers (locks included!) also a nice touch. Two cons: Not much soundproofing in the building, and the showers don't really offer anything in the way of privacy. Sparkling clean bathrooms, though.

11th Nov 2016

I had a great stay here! The location is perfect for those who want to explore both the Jewish Quarter and the Old Town. The hostel has a great vibe, and the staff were very helpful when I accidently locked my stuff in the wrong locker... I would definitely stay here again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Nov 2016

The first night we stayed in a room with an extremely loud snorer, where absolutely no one got any sleep. The staff we were so nice about it and without hesitation changed our room. Really lovely. Location is good. Bathrooms are clean. Kitchen is good too and breakfast a good standard.

• Panama, Male, 25-30
13th Oct 2016

A great hostel with excellent location. Staff really friendly and helpful. Value for money 100%

30th Sep 2016

The staff at Momotown are top-notch! Each bed gets it's own spacious locker. I wish there were more outlets in each room, and more conveniently located for charging from bed/overnight. The location is great, just off the tram stop and up the block from the best coffee in town. I was/am disappointed that they use foam plates/bowls/cups and plastic cutlery. I would be happy to wash up after myself, and save the rubbish going to a landfill. Overall, superb, and I WILL stay here again.

• Switzerland, Male, 31-40
30th Sep 2016

We were overall very happy with the place. We had a private room on the top floor and it was very clean. Can recommend the room fully. However, the free breakfast is very simple - but still nice to have.