Momotown Hostel Reviews

Miodowa 28, Krakow, Poland

Great location. Very friendly and informative staff that explained thoroughly all the bus and streetcar connections to get to the places I needed. There was even a BBQ and the atmosphere is decent. And I've never seen anyone scrub floors so hard in my life, they really make sure to keep the place clean.

lovely hostel in a great location. place was clean and tidy and able to come and go freely.

Location of the hostel is excelent, Just in the heart of Kazimierz. The staff was cery helpful, rooms were clean, it was a little noisy, but that's the proce you pay being in the centre. Toaleta and showers were clean too. Liked it very much!

Great location and great staff. Paulina and Kinga were super helpful with all my questions and dedicated time to help me with my requirements and to book the tour to Auschwitz. Rooms were ok with a big locker. My only feeling is that maybe the restrooms are few for the amount of people that can stay in the hostel, but I always find one free when I needed.

Great spot 10 minutes away from the old town. Staff was super helpful in telling us where good spots to eat were. Pub crawls were a blast. Bathrooms could be a little bit cleaner but over all it was a great stay

• 7th Aug 2015

Great staff and 10 minute walk from city center. No real "atmosphere":

Perfect location right by lots of bars and restaurants. Friendly staff, nice big lockers, good showers. The wifi is spotty and did not work sometimes. Nice patio, but it was hard to be out there at night as the neighbours complain about the noise. Nice big kitchen, big rooms, located right next to a 24hr store with cheap beer! I would definitely stay again when in Kraków 😁

Good hostel in good area, bfast is average but free, wifi pretty good

We really enjoyed our weekend stay at Momo's. Staff is lovely and the place is cool, perfectly located. We slept in the 10 beds dorm and it was better than in many hostels: enough space, lockers for each bed, table and chairs in the room and large windows. There is free Wifi and breakfast (several kinds of bread, toaster, cake, juice...) included for a very reasonable price per night (we booked last minute). We recommend Momo!

Great hostel in Kazimierz, definitely the most interesting part of the city, big lockers in the room, very nice staff, fluent English. Bathrooms were fine. Breakfast was perfectly adequate. Very satisfied. Will stay again.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Was okay. I'd stay again. Typical hostel experience really but nothing to sing and dance about.

great staff. I enjoyed my stay at here but there was some problems about hot water. they told me it was never happened before and they were gonna fix it. i hope they did. and one more tip: don't go trips with the hostel tours. you should go by yourself it is not hard but it is cheap.

Located a street down from a square full of activity, it's easy to find things to do nearby. The kitchen and bathrooms were clean. The staff were by far the best aspect of this hostel, friendly, and telling me where to find amazing pierogis, fun activities downtown, and a tour. also my room had a locker with a lock!

• 6th Mar 2015