Momotown Hostel

8.7
Fabulous 394 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

Friendly and helpful staff. Free breakfast was a nice touch. Hostel is located beside Jewish area and 15 min walk to city center.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
4th Jun 2017

Room was spacious and there were locks in safety lockers so you didn't need your own. Staff was nice and helped us if we had questions. Location was good because it was near the city center but still in a quiet area. Cons of the showers, there were no locks on the doors which would be nice to have. There was a free breakfast but it was mainly just toast and juice. Nice to have even that though. All in all nice place and would stay again

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Jun 2017

This was a great hostel to stay in! Cean and comfy beds and a basic breakfast included in the morning. My only issue was I stored my luggage for the entire day in the store room and each time I went to retrieve something from my bag, the door was left wide open and not locked! I had a lock on my suitcase so I was not too worried but it seems the security was slightly lax. Other than that, I enjoyed everything about my stay! I would definitely stay again!

• Hungary, Female, 25-30
30th May 2017

Everything was good. Maybe one thing: We got a twin room on the top floor and the room was too hot. We couldn't sleep well even with opened window.

14th Apr 2017

Great place, nice staff. I would stay again. Bathrooms could use a remodel. Other then that everything was great.

• Estonia, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2017
8.0

It was nice place, location was good. Breakfast was really good! (bread, paste, jam, diy chocolate cream and diy peanut butter, cake, tomatoes, cucumbers, yoghurt etc) Me and my friend went there and hoped there would be lots of people for partying, there wasn´t unfortunately. In our 10 people dorm was one person sleeping for the whole stay so that wasn´t so convenient, had to be quiet all the time.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
8th Mar 2017

superb place to stay in! only complaint I have is that the toilet lights are switched on by motion sensors and they seemed to be a little faulty as the lights would go off every minute or so. they would switch immediately back on once I waved my hand, but it was quite frustrating to have to keep on waving haha! special shoutout to the staff for making my stay comfortable, esp martin who welcomed me warmly on the first night and the lady who offered to help me find phone when i thought i lost it!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

Clean, big safes with locks provided, breakfast was a nice addition.