Momotown Privates Reviews

9 Szeroka St., Krakow, Poland

Nice, inexpensive private room in a nice area'-close to city center and Kasimiercz. People at desk were nice but they need to be clearer about where the rooms actually are'--no sign out front to guide, I had to go from the address on the keys (not the same as I got in the confirmation email. Facilities were mostly ok, but the toilet was shared with neighbor. Shower was private. Last night of my stay, neighbor came in to my room-don't know how he got the key!

sorry about the confusion, hope you enjoyed your stay anyway.regards!

The staff were very nice and helpful. The location wasn't the best for me as I did not visit any attractions in the Jewish district, but had to be at the train station frequently. I would also have liked there to be more travelers in the lounge so that I could meet some people but the staff can't really control that.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

now we organize events every day, so we invite you to visit us and join us on bbq, mad dogs nights, pub crawls etc. there's always something going on:)

View all Krakow Bed and Breakfasts