Momotown Privates Reviews

9 Szeroka St., Krakow, Poland

Nice, inexpensive private room in a nice area'-close to city center and Kasimiercz. People at desk were nice but they need to be clearer about where the rooms actually are'--no sign out front to guide, I had to go from the address on the keys (not the same as I got in the confirmation email. Facilities were mostly ok, but the toilet was shared with neighbor. Shower was private. Last night of my stay, neighbor came in to my room-don't know how he got the key!

sorry about the confusion, hope you enjoyed your stay anyway.regards!

The staff were very nice and helpful. The location wasn't the best for me as I did not visit any attractions in the Jewish district, but had to be at the train station frequently. I would also have liked there to be more travelers in the lounge so that I could meet some people but the staff can't really control that.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

now we organize events every day, so we invite you to visit us and join us on bbq, mad dogs nights, pub crawls etc. there's always something going on:)

Very happy with the room, would stay there again and would recommend it to others.

• 26th May 2014
  • Scotland

very happy to hear that! remember that you are always welcome in Momotown:)

The location of the hostel was excellent and the staff were friendly and everywhere was easily accessible by foot. The room itself was quite big and had a lovely bathroom. I did have a few problems with the hostel though, the windows had see through curtains that did not cover them and as it got bright at 5am we did not sleep very well at all. Then first thing each morning the restaurant below the rooms blared music which also kept us awake

sorry to hear that some things were disturbing your sleep, but we hope that you enjoyed your stay all in all:)

I first was placed in another building than the confirmed one. The room there was very small and dark, I got depressed. When I complained I could move to the building that was confirmed in my reservation (where they first said that it was complete), the room there was okay. I stayed six nights, there never came someone along to clean the room which was bothering me a bit.

• 17th May 2014
  • Switzerland

there wouldn't be any problem if we only knew that you needed anything to be done in your room .we're happy that you liked the room :)

View all Krakow Bed and Breakfasts