Momotown Privates Reviews

9 Szeroka St., Krakow, Poland

I stayed with a friend at Momotow Privates and it was amazing. The room was located two blocks away from the Hostel in a very nice quartier of the city. Everything is close and you can even walk to the old town in less than 20 minutes. WiFi was working great and there was a T.V in the room. Bathroom was fully functional and outside of the room there was a kitchen with a fridge, so you can keep food in there. I will definitely consider going back to Kracow and staying at the Momotown Privates.

I stayed here in December 2013. I was very impressed with the friendly reception staff who gave me a lot of good advice about how to make my short trip the best it could be (and they work 24/7!). I was in the second site which was a short walk away in a nice quiet square surrounded by pubs/bars and restaurants. A great location. They helped me book airport taxis and tours no problems or hassle. The room was one of the private en suite ones and I would certainly recommend doing this as it makes y

we're very happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again!

View all Krakow Bed and Breakfasts