Mongolian Steppe Guesthouse Reviews

1st 40 myangat Bld# 8 No 7, Chingeltei District 1 st khoroo, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

When I arrived one of the phone numbers was wrong and the other just rang This is a problem when trying to get directions or information about the hostel. It was empty and the bed looked slept in. I was left with an elderly man who was nice but didn't seem to about what was going on. I was just handed the phone when I arrived and told to knock on some door for any questions. I'm sorry but I had to move as soon as I arrived to a wonderful hostel called Golden Gobi around the corner. Glad I did!

We booked a double room and we ended up staying in a home with private bathroom and toilet and kitchen with a fridge. Excellent and very comfortable. We were practically staying in the heart of Ulaanbaatar, so everything was in walking distance. After our trip to the countryside we're back again, and after our next trip we will stay here again as well.

• 29th Mar 2015