Mongolian Vision Tours Reviews

1st khoroo Seoul Street Apartment 33 Entrance 6 Do, Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

The staff is very friendly and going the extra mile in order to ensure i had a plesant stay in Ulaanbaator. Besides giving me lot of useful tips what i could do around the capital, they helpped my friends to organize their adventure tour to Gobi.

Mongolian Vision Tours is a very nice guesthouse in a good central location. They arranged my airport transfers with no hassles or issues. I also did a few shorter tours with a guide and a driver arranged by them and everything worked very well. Staff is very nice although their level of English perhaps left bit to hope for at times. I would stay again.