Moni Gallery Hostel Reviews

263 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore

Toilets and bathrooms stink. The room I had had no windows. Room I stayed in smelled strongly stale. Pretty unpleasant.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Incredibly helpful staff members that give awesome recommendations on where to visit, eat, or help you in whatever you would like to do. We thought the facilities were average and cramped but it was the staff that made it for us.

• 19th Jan 2015

Excellent staff. Included breakfast leads to more guest mingling time. (Excellent for meeting other guests.) Distinct lack of outlets in room considering the amount of electricity desiring tech people carry with them now. Location is about 5-7 minutes walk away from well stocked stores if you find yourself particularly lacking of somethings.

All fine, although the door to my dorm room didn't lock and it was directly off the reception area so I felt it was a little insecure. But they did have lockers for valuables.

Thanks for the hospitality!

I had a great time here. the staff was super friendly from the moment i walked in. they had an excellent cook off and bbq for all of us for free. they were very informative in giving us instructions about travelling in their city. these guys did a great job making sure we had a good time. keep up the great work!- the boys from vietnam