Moni Gallery Hostel Reviews

263 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore

Best kind of place if you want a fairly relaxed quiet time. Not a party atmosphere I'm glad to say. Not much in the way of breakfast compared to others. Staff very pleasant.

nothing special. convenient location, good price/value ratio

as i reached MONI i was welcomed very friendly by the staff! the first night i stayed in a ladies dorm, which was small but tidy. there is a nice back yard area with a simple kitchen and a fridge where you can leave you personal food. every morning you can take toasts and tea for free. the staff is very nice, friendly and funny :), they will help you out whatever you need, give you insider information about the city a.s.o. feel at home at MONI!

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Switzerland

Toilets and bathrooms stink. The room I had had no windows. Room I stayed in smelled strongly stale. Pretty unpleasant.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Incredibly helpful staff members that give awesome recommendations on where to visit, eat, or help you in whatever you would like to do. We thought the facilities were average and cramped but it was the staff that made it for us.

I enjoyed my Stay here and would return to this place, if i ever visit singapore again.

Excellent staff. Included breakfast leads to more guest mingling time. (Excellent for meeting other guests.) Distinct lack of outlets in room considering the amount of electricity desiring tech people carry with them now. Location is about 5-7 minutes walk away from well stocked stores if you find yourself particularly lacking of somethings.

I loved my stay here! Clean, great location (literally opposite a subway stop) and the staff were amazing! They were incredibly helpful and helped me whenever I wanted to go somewhere or if I wanted recommendations. Really enjoyed it here and will definitely be back!

• 9th Jan 2015

All fine, although the door to my dorm room didn't lock and it was directly off the reception area so I felt it was a little insecure. But they did have lockers for valuables.

Thanks for the hospitality!