Monkey Jane's Guesthouse

6.0
Good 305 Total Reviews

29th May 2017
6.9

I have mixed feelings about this hostel for sure. There was a cockroach in my room and the bathroom was disgusting. The mold and wetness was manageable, and I read the reviews so I knew what I was getting myself into. I thought the rooftop bar would be worth it, but I don't think it was. The staff were all amazing though, except one lady who was more interested in her phone games than helping me. The free breakfast and Bbq kinda make up for it. Also my window didn't close so I got eaten alive.

×