Monkey Samui Hostel Reviews

66/4, Moo 5, Ban PlyLam, Bo Put, Kho Samui, Surat Thani, Koh Samui, Thailand

This hostel is out of the way from anything. When I arrived, no one was at reception and I had to wait 15 minutes before anyone came to help me. The bed was hard as a rock and the bathroom was gross. Not worth the savings if you ask me. I asked the receptionist if he could call me a taxi and he just said to wait for one to pass outside.. And then it started raining.

Stayed 3days here.The man at the reception is very kind and friendly.it was enjoyable stay.Location won't be a problem.A local bus at the pier will take you to the hostel directly.The receptionist will help you to rent a motorbike if you need. A good place to stay.