Superb 23 Total Reviews
Superb 23 Total Reviews
Monte Fourways Hostel & Boarding House. Located at 79 Albertross Road, Fourways, Johannesburg.
South Africa
Johannesburg Gauteng 79 Albertross Road, Fourways
100% 23
-26.0249720 28.0081629
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 25-30
19th Nov 2016

This place was just nice. The staff so helpful. I arrived with a broken car late in the evening, they helped me so much. Gave me a recommendation for this really good garage. They treated me like family. You always had someone to talk to when you needed or wanted it. Nice communal facilities. Nice food - though this was the only disadvantage you couldn't cook for yourself or storage food in a freezer. But the available meals were nice and at a good price. I only can recommend a stay here!!!