Montenegro Hostel 4U Reviews

Dobrota Donji put bb, Kotor, Montenegro

Didn't want to leave this place, perfect spot right next to the beach. The staff were amazing, they were so welcoming.

• 28th Aug 2015

the place is great, right on the water, just a few minutes from old town and the bus station. Staff is great especially Boban, great host, always taking care of everyone! pay atmosphere, great place tio make new friends!!

Always had someone in the courtyard to hang with, or the group goes to the beach across the road, so fantastic. Staff were great, helpful and enthusiastic.

Loved my ststay here - especially guys who run the hostel Bobin and Marco were very welcoming and alot of fun!

• 28th Aug 2015

By far my favourite place I've stayed ! City and hostel! Great staff, everything is easy for them, you need something - they will organise for you then and there! The beach is right across the road, shops 2 mins walk away and lots of cafes as well. You can hire kayaks, go on a boat tour. Every night there is something on, whether it be cocktail night, beer pong, etc. amazing, amazing, amazing! Definitely stay there again.

One of the best hostels I've stayed! We arrived after 12 am and Boban waited for us to check in, didn't bother us with paper work or money, just let us go to sleep. Everything is easy! Any questions the staff helped us to sort out, organised a car for us for very good price! The atmosphere is amazing if you are wanting to make friends it's the place to stay! Facilities are good as well- air con, bathrooms & fridge in the rooms, Very clean! And location is perfect! Thank you

Ive been traveling Europe for 3 months and this is by far the best hostel Ive stayed in. Boban and Marko are legends and make the hostel everything it is. Everyone is so friendly and it's so easy to make new friends, especially for solo travellers like myself. Best hostel in Kotor, it ticks all the boxes. There's no need to stay in Old Town as its only a quick 10 min walk, and here you literally have the beautful water at your doorstep. You'd be crazy not to stay here, cant recommend it enough!

Marko and Boban are fantastic hosts! I didn't want to leave! Great facilities, location and atmosphere.

Loved my stay here, its a hostel which you need to embrace what they throw at you because it will only make your stay more fun. I can't recommend it enough!

Had a great stay here. Bobin is very helpful and does what he can to help you out even took us to the bus station. The beach is right at your door and supermarket and restaurants close by. 10min walk to old city, we had 3 nights booked and booked anotheranother, thanks guys :)

Everything was superb! Marco and Boban were also very helpful! My room even had a kitchen! WiFi worked well, showers were great, bathroom in the room, atmosphere was amazing all thanks to Marco and Boban! Thanks for the stay I'll see you guys again!

Best vibe i.had in the balkans so far :) see u soon /

Had a wonderful time at this hostel we really didn't want to leave! The hostel was really easy to find from the bus station and the beach was only a few steps away which is 100% ideal for us! The staff were very helpful, and we went out on some pretty sweet pub crawls with them! Also during the day a group of us hired some kayak's from the hostel which was a super easy cheap process. Meet some of the best people here! We didn't want to leave Kotor!

I was disappointed that I could not park my car on hostel grounds though the description said that free parking is included. The staff showed not very much understanding for my concerns about the parking. I do not want to judge them unfairly but I felt they were playing dumb. I ended up parking my car on the street, which seemed safe enough, though. Other than that the hostel is OK. The 10-people rooms are divided in two, which is a good idea. WiFi did not work properly in our room.

When I arrived at the hostel i realised that I had a booked it for the right day but for the following week! Also all the hostels in kotor were booked out for the whole weekend. One of the staff members Boban was extremely helpful and managed to find me a room 1 minute away from the hostel. During my two night stay I was also able to use the facilities from the hostel. Also went on a pub crawl which was good fun! Great location next to the beach and very helpful staff!

Came back to Kotor mostly because of this hostel, great atmosphere, amazing and useful staff.

Great hostel, great location, great Marko very helpful! The only bad thing for me is one bathroom for 10 people. I recommend it!

Boban and Marco the guys that run the hostel are the best. Great atmosphere with great people. Had a nice BBQ with the hostel and they made everyone feel welcome. Would definitely stay again !!

Great hostel! Most amazing location, comfy beds, fun atmosphere, will definitely stay again

• 16th Aug 2015

A++ We really enjoyed our time at hostel4U location was great next to the beach and a short walk to the supermarket and old town.. Marco and Bobon were great hosts. They were happy to answer any questions we had and were keen to share their knowledge and history of the area. Rooms were clean wifi was quick and there were a couple of cleaners who kept everything up to a high standard. Mostly they provided a relaxed happy atmosphere and i enjoyed the banter. Thanks for everything! O & H

• 16th Aug 2015