Montenegro Hostel 4U Reviews

Dobrota Donji put bb, Kotor, Montenegro

Very helpful staff in particular Bobun. He drove us to Budva and back to take us scuba diving. He went well above what we expected and was very helpful

• 18th Jul 2014

The location is super nice, and the staff is a lot of fun. Theyre really helpful and go out of their way to make your stay more fun!!

• 17th Jul 2014
  • India

A nice and clean hostel with good location on the beach close by to the old town. Most importantly the hostel has an atmosphere that makes it easy to get to know other travelers and the staff does everything in their power for the guests to enjoy their stay. Would definitely recommend!

Awesome guys that run this place, and their kitten is the best!

The five nights I stayed here were fantastic. Started each morning with a swim in the bay, which is across the road from the hostel. Can get very busy with big groups occassionally, but Boban and Arsen were extremely helpful and hospitable and made sure we had a good time and that everything was going well. The hostel also does transfers to Tirana in partnership with other hostels, which made travelling to Albania much simpler. Great place to meet people too. Thanks guys!

This is a great hostel in a fantastic bay-side location. The hostel itself is clean and well-priced with good facilities. Also Boban, one of the staff members, is very friendly and will make sire you have a good time in Kotor. If you're going to Kotor, there can't be a better hostel than this!

The staff here are so friendly and really try to get everyone involved in nights out in kotor and on sightseeing trips. We went on a boat trip they organise which was really cheap considering how much you get to see, it's definitely worth going on. Also hostel is in a prime location right on the beach with amazing views. Would definitely go back here!

Boba Was a fantastic host and made us both feel really welcome at ease. He went out of his to help us and gave great advise. He took a group of us out on a pub crawl in old town and organised a boat trip of the bay. Such a cool guy. Great location just a few minutes from old town. Definetly recommend it. Thanks Boban from Maedbh and Saoirse from Ireland

Super fun hostel. Excellent atmosphere and location, and an incredible manager! Boban, he`s a great guy! He took us to the clubs, on a boat tour, and to Budva to smoke hookah. Seriously awesome! I strongly reccomend you stay here if you come to Kotor.

Boban is a top host and really ensured we had the. best of stays. Thank you. The hostel is of a very high standard. It is very well appointed, the rooms are large with great views, very clean and in a superb position on the beachfront.

The hostel was great. The manager was very helpful and everything was all right.

My girlfriend and me really enjoyed staying here at hostel 4u in Kotor. Boban was really nice he spoke excellent english and he knows where to go out in the evening. He is also helpful if you want to have some privacy with your partner. If you are looking for domestic food he will tell you cheap and good places. Location is right in front of the beach ( only some footsteps) and it is only about 5 minutes to the old town.

• 14th Jun 2014

Great hostel right near old town but just far enough away to avoid the noise. Also right across from the water which is nice. The place itself is clean and accommodating with everything you will need as a traveler. The staff is friendly and helpful and everyone speaks good English. Boban, the manager, who does a great job making sure you have what you need and that entertainment if provided.

Boban was so friendly and looked after myself and everyone in the hostel.Made it so easy to get to know the other guests.He even offered to drive me to the hospital when he didn't have to.This is a must if you're going to Kotor!!!

Our stay at your hostel was great, and the recommendation we got from the staff about daytrips and so forth was excellent. I also personally am very glad for the helpfullness of our host Boban, generally, and also more specifically when I lost my passport and he helped me retrieve it. Overall we were very pleased with our stay and the general service we recieved. Thanks!

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

I recommend this place without doubt. I felt like at home. The guy that works here is awesome. He is so cool and cheerful. This hostel is perfect to know new people. Amazing views from the window. Fantastic location just at the beach. Common area is big and very clean. We are very happy to stay in Hostel 4u. Thank you for all!!! Regards from your spanish girls!!! :)