Montenegro Hostel 4U Reviews

Dobrota Donji put bb, Kotor, Montenegro

Great location,good facilities..

Had an amazing stay in Kotor !! Boban helped sorting a car rental out for the rest of our trip in montenegro and the recommended roads were incredible ! room had a sea view. Couldn't of asked for more!

• 18th Sep 2014

Awesome hostel! Great location near the beach, clean rooms, cozy common area with TV, computer with free Internet, well equipped kitchen. You have everything you need for as much comfortable stay as possible. My greetings to Boban, the host of the hostel! He is so hospitable and friendly, truly takes care of you and all your needs. I will definitely stay here if I come to Kotor again and recommend it to my friends.

HiroyoshiYamasaki

This is a really awesome Hostel. Clean rooms in a really great location. 5 mins from old town Kotor. Great facilities and Boban makes you feel right at home. He goes above and beyond to help you out and make sure you enjoy your stay. He is a great host and makes you feel right at home. The best place to stay in Kotor.

Amazing hostel! Great location and the best staff you could want! Boban is a legend, willing to help in any and every way you want or need. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in kotor! The Turkish basketball team can pushycudditz

• 6th Sep 2014

Great hostel with great staff. Thanks to Boban for all the food and friendliness and many thanks to Arsen too. See you again guys!

Had the best experience at this hostel during my stay. The lads that run the joint are good lads, nice and friendly and genuinely want to help the guests. Boban AKA 'The Unit' was a great bloke, regularly got the guests involved in hostel activities. One of the best hostels I've stayed at during my 2 month trip. Shout outs to The Unit, Big Unit, Arty and Middy. Peace! Robbo.

Had a kitchen and fridge in room with was nice as well as a kitchen and common room upstairs. Good location opposite beach with activities and just a short walk to old town. I stayed towards end of peak season so was given a 4 bed room to myself which was excellent as I was exhausted. Heard from reviews it was a party hostel and very loud but was very quiet when I stayed.

Had such a good stay I came back a second time :) Arsen and Boban are awesome, the lockers are big and kitchen is great, and you can basically roll out of bed and into the bay because it's just over the road from the beach.

The atmosphère of the place is perfect! They organized a big bbq with typical (and amazing) cevapi very often, for only 4€ or less. They try to include everyone in the common place, playing games, talking, etc. It's true that they are not always in the reception, but because they are in the table in front (where they can see everybody coming) making their guess having fun! The only thing I would complaint is the cleaning of the bathrooms, but it's not a big deal.

Great hostel across the street from the beach. Boban and Arsen are awesome and really helpful and the atmosphere was great for meeting people. The bathrooms could be a tiny bit cleaner but besides that, I have no other complaints:) I would definitely stay here again

Awesome location right on the beach! It is about a 10min walk into the old town though. The place was nice overall and I have no major concerns with it.

The owners were amazing and couldn't be more helpful, after reading previous reviews about noise I was a little concerned but found that this wasn't the case. We stayed in a room overlooking the courtyard, the shutters blocked out most of the noise and from 12ish it all stopped. The location is perfect, no more than a 5 min walk to anywhere and the views from the hostel are spectacular. We would definitely stay here again!

Perfect hostel - just two steps from the beach, amazing hosts and great atmosphere

• 29th Aug 2014

good hostel, good atmosphere - made sure everyone was having a good time.

Thanks so much Arsenne and Bobbane for making our stay so great! Super sociable hostel with a great atmosphere and literally 10 seconds from the beach. Will definitely be staying there again next time we find ourselves in Montenegro. Charlie, Lucas and Jacob

Very bad experience. Drunk brits the all night. The hostel staff promotes it having music outloud until very late. For those who prefer to sleep it is impossible. Location is quite reasonable. AC doesn't work.

Dear friend, the hostel staff promotes good atmosphere and makes people have fun and to feel like they are at home. Don't blame hostel if you are different kind of person. AC works in every room, but obviously you needed something else to add to support your story. Sorry that you didn't find it appropriate, come visit us again. Best wishes from Montenegro Hostel 4 U team.

Location is amazing. Staff is awesome.

very much a party hostel, for good or bad. the staff are pretty much constantly hanging out with the guests: playing cards, drinking, going out - but are not too busy to help you out with any question you might have. location is amazing, right across from the beach (5 meters) which makes it great for swimming in the bay. toilet paper seemed to constantly be running out in the bathroom and kitchen was somewhat small.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4