Montenegro Hostel 4U Reviews

Dobrota Donji put bb, Kotor, Montenegro

This hostel is definitely worth a visit. It's a nice house, very clean and really great and helpful staff. The atmosphere was wonderful!

Great location, next to the beach and with a very close distance to the Old Town. Hostel was great and it looked great with the green windows :) Staff was friendly and helpful, always organising something to do. Kotor is beautiful! Really worth seeing :)

Really great hostel. A 2 euro taxi ride from the bus station, 1 minute walk to the beach and a 5-10 minute walk to the old town. The guys running the hostel are super friendly and hospitable, especially Boban who went out of his way to make sure everyone was having fun at all times. The guys organise bbqs, pub crawls, day tours etc. so if you are keen to be sociable definitely stay here.

We enjoyed our stay at Montenegro Hostel 4U because the staff were tremendously helpful and the facilities were kept clean and tidy. It's conveniently located just a few meters from a smashing beach and it's a 10-minute walk to the Old Town. Concerning the atmosphere, there were tons of opportunities to socialize with other guests and the staff organized drinking games and a barbecue. All in all, the hostel environment will raise your spirits, and you won't regret staying there.

There is black mold in the bathroom but other than that it was great.

• 18th Aug 2014

The locatino is great in that it is directly across from the beach, the view from the bedroom is beautiful and it is close enough to town that it's an easy walk, but far enough away to avoid extreme noise during weekend nights. However, people gather just outside by the beach at night to drink and talk so it still gets loud. The staff is very friendly, but did not seem very informed nor did they get back to you re renting a car, etc. and were often M.I.A. during the day.

• 16th Aug 2014

This hostel, with the view direct to the bay, offers u all the fun. They organizes activities for the guest every evening like barbecue, bar-tour, night swimming,etc. The two guys who run the hostel are very cool. Boben, the big one, he looks like the Hulk....so u know u are safe in every cicumstance :)

Great location next to the beach. The staff was kind and helpful, and organize social events like pub crawl, tours and BBQs (only meat and bread). The common area outside is only picnic tables, but upstairs kitchen/common area is nice. Overall a nice place and I would recommend to others.

Really good hostel! It's right next to the beach. Arsen and Boban, the people that work there are really cool guys they ensure that your always having fun. Definitely reccomend.

Best hostel we have been too in Europe. Arsen and Boban welcomed us with beers because we looked exhausted which is an awesome way to greet Australias. Dont make concrete plans about when your leaving this hostel because you will always stay one more night. Arsen and Boban made us feel like family and the hostel our home. We have been homesick ever since we left, we will be back boys! Zach and Jackson.

• 13th Aug 2014

AC wasn't working in our dorm which made sleeping very difficult! Other than that, all good!

Framed in an outrageously beautiful scenery, this hostel has very good location and excellent atmosphere and very good staff, specially Boban who was an amazing host, absolutely phenomenal guy. This hostel would be nearly perfect if the room was better equipped in terms of furniture and bathroom.

This is the perfect hostel if you just turn 18, you want play beer-pong all the night and being drunk. But not for sleeping. The hostel crew are just here to drink beers with you, they're not reliable at all.

• 9th Aug 2014

Dear friend, you shouldn't blame hostel and stuff if you couldn't sleep because of other guests. We are 100 % relialable, and 24 hours there for you. If you don't like playing beer pong or other things, again, you shouldn''t blame hostel. If something is bothering you, you must tell us, or we can't solve problem. I am sorry that you didn't find our hostel apropriate, but most people do, so, thank you for being here, come again. Best wishes from Montenegro Hostel 4 U team.

This hostel was one of the best I have ever stayed at. Boban and Arsen are very funny guys that always go out of their way to help you out. I really respect how hard they are working. The location is 20m from the beach and 5 mins from the Old Town which is exactly what you want. Common areas are perfect to chat to some Dobra Pizda's or just chill out. I recommend this hostel 100%.

• 9th Aug 2014

Great days at the hostel.

I stayed here for 3 nights. I really enjoyedy time here! Stunning location, metres from the beach. The hostel had a great atmosphere, and the staff esp Bobanne and Arsen (sorry if I spelt your names wrong) were very helpful and lots of fun. I would stay here again

The hostel has a great atmosphere and the staffs are always ready to help! We wanted to visit Lovcen which was a big hassle by public transport so they provided an excursion! He had a great time!

Bobo and Arsen I will send you Mexican food for your amazing hospitality. I wish I could be there to cook it myself! See you in California!

I've been travelling for 5 months and I really got stuck at this hostel! I booked 4 nights at first but then I decided to spend 6 more nights and theses are the reasons: The staff is incredible! Boban and Arsen are great guys! They are always in a good mood, ready to help you with all you need, they organize day trips, barbecues and games at the hostel and pub crawls as well. The city is beautiful and the hostel is located right in front of the beach. Finally, I highly recommend this hostel

Not the cleanest of places and a mouldy ceiling that dripped in the toilet. But I've certainly stayed in much worse before. Near old town, near the beach. Doors noisy. When booking note that a 10 bed is seperted 4/6 beds by a door. Staying in bed closest to toilet and main door = big no!! Too noisy but the others are fine. Not all lockers locked and my locker someone opened and moved my stuff into one that didn't lock so they could use it, as only 4/10 worked. It's ok still would recommend

« first « Prev 1 2 3