Montenegro Hostel 4U Reviews

Dobrota Donji put bb, Kotor, Montenegro

Boban was a great host! Always making sure I was having a good time. He made sure everyone in the hostel got together for drinks and socializing, took us on a boat trip, and gave superb advice on the must-see and do's in Kotor. Him and Marko have a very fun sense of humour, and are sure to make your stay in Kotor a good one. Don't plan on leaving too early, as it's common for guests here to stay an extra day, week, or even month!

We were travelling through the Balkans when we found out about the Hostel 4U, it was definitely the best Hostel of the trip. I highly recommend you to save one more day than you are expecting to stay in Montenegro, because after you know the city and the staff you will definitely want to stay another day. Boban, the guy who runs the hostel, does an excellent job and the atmosphere created is awesome, creating this way the best host I've ever seen for sure.

• 23rd May 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Absolutely fantastic! Great family run hostel, Boban, Marko, Andjela and Bobana made us all feel welcome. It's not a hostel it's a home. Stayed there a few days and left with two extra brothers and two extra sisters. On the beachfront and a short walk to the bars. Hope you guys come visit us. Love James.

• 20th May 2015
  • JBecker

This hostel was absolutely fantastic. A great family atmosphere makes it very easy to meet new people. I've made some life friends here, and forged some memories I will never forget! The hostel is very clean and well presented, and the drinking games each night makes getting together to head out and enjoy Kotor's nightlife that much easier. The staff are very knowledgable and happy to help you out in any way they can. Couldn't recommend any higher.

Amazing hostel! Great location right on the water! Boban was an incredible host, went out of his way to make our stay perfect! Walked us to a restaurant which was incredible and drove us to the bus station in the early morning.

Unbelievable town. Exceptionally Friendly staff at hostel 4u. Highly recommended

If you want to have a fun time in Kotor going on boat trips and pubcrawls Boban is your man! He will animate you and make sure that you have a great time! Thanks to Boban, Marco and the other staff!

I spent two nights at this hostel and I recommend to everyone that want to visit the bay of Kotor to go. The location is fantástic, less than 5 minutes walking to the old town and in first line on the bay. Just open the window and there is the beutiful bay. And the best of all the staff, very kind and friendly. Thank you Boban (Angela and Bobana too) when I come back I know where to go. Hvala!!!

• 13th May 2015
  • Spain

Very nice place. With a friend we came here during may. There were not many persons in the hostel since it was not summer but our host boban was always ready to do whatever was necessary to make our stay agreeable. Definitely a most commendable place

• 12th May 2015

I stay 2 nights in this hostel, I felt like in my house, the people is so friendly, you have absolutly all you can need, the view in the sea is beautiful. I have nothing bad to say, I will return if I come back here, for sure! Thank you very much for you hospitality :)

• 11th May 2015

Boban and everyone there are the most amazing hosts. We ended going out with them most nights and extended our stay from 1 nights to 3, and they gave us the third night for free! Boban gave us a lift to the bus station with our bags and we've offered for them to come and stay with us in London if they visited. The hostels in a gorgeous location too right on the water and the food around there is cheaper because it's not in old town. Book a night or two and expect to stay for longer!

• 6th May 2015

Best hostel in Montenegro!!! They are so hospitable! Boban and his crew try their hardest to make you have a great time in Kotor. They give you tons of options for things to do during the day, and then get ready for a fun time at night. The hostel is also clean and there are also hot showers!!!

I've been traveling around Europe for 5 months now hopping from one hostel to the next and Montenegro Hostel 4 U is definitely a winner!!! We were greeted at the bus station by Boban who came to pick us up. The hostel is located right on the water with an AMAZING view from your bedroom window!!! Literally a 30 SECOND walk from your room to the water and a 4 minute walk to the old town! Boban and his crew go out of their way to make your stay everything you want it to be!! They were so welcoming!

• 2nd May 2015