Montenegro Hostel 4U Reviews

Dobrota Donji put bb, Kotor, Montenegro

The most perfect location and staff for my visit to kotor. Boban and Marco are the greatest hosts one can as for. Extremely accommodating and willing to do whatever to keep you happy, whether that means driving you to the bus station or buying you ice cream. The location is directly across from the water with an amazing view. It is a short walk from old town and the hostel provides bikes and kayaks for rent, along with daily activities. The atmosphere is perfect for solo and group travelers!

Awesome hosts that get you to meet other people. Great location right on the waterfront! A place to chill, BBQ, meet people and drink a bit.

Fantastic hostel, the location is incredible and the staff will go above and beyond to look after you. Definitely will return here one day!

Boban and Marko are great hosts - good fun and super friendly. The hostel is a party hostel with the guys putting on BBQs and drinking games every night. People generally then head out around 10.30pm so there's absolutely no disturbance if you fancy a night off. The location is perfect - beach front and right next to all of the restaurants and bars, and just a 5 minute walk to the Old Town. This is definitely the place to use as a base in Montenegro. And they have two cute cats to boot.

Great hostel. Staff are friendly and very helpful doing all they can to ensure you enjoy your stay. Excellent location right in the bay and a few minute walk to old town. Highly recommended hostel.

If you gonna visit Kotor, trust me, Montenegro Hostel 4U is the best option for u! I was there for a weekend with my friends and had great moments. That hostel has a soul, it has an epic ambience and has an incredible staff. Boban is one of them. That guy is awesome! With the first moment when you meet him, you feel like you have been knowing each other for years. He is doing everyting for you to have a good time and helps you lot. I will definetely visit Kotor and stay in 4U again! Şerefe!

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

Originally booked one night and ended up staying another. It's an awesome hostel for meeting people. The hosts are very welcoming. Beautiful views from the room and great value for your money.

Babes, booze...oh, and we can't forget about the sea! These things are what make the hostel so special. But on the serious tip, this place is dope! Bbq dinners, pub crawls, fun activities, and great company. Boban is a legend and Marko is one of the sweetest people I have ever met in my life. It was so hard to leave this place. All I have to say is...keep hope alive and keep on truckin!! Come to this hostel if you are in Kotor.

Boban and marko and bloody legends, definitely know how do make you feel welcome and do everything to enjoy yourself, BBQ was good too! I'll be back to stay for sure

Possibly the best hostel in Europe! Boban and Marko were amazing hosts and made sure we had the best time possible! Thankyou again, would recommend to everyone!

Hostel was awesome! great location , beautiful town and great hosts. Bonanza always made sure we had everything we needed!

It was a great there. Boban is a really cool guy and it provides a nice atmosphere inthe hostel. The view and location are just amazing. Would definitely recommend it

• 22nd Jun 2015

Everyone that comes here extends their stay with good reason. Marko and Boban host different activites daily and a pub crawl every night. They enjoy seeing everyone in the hostel become friends. This is my best hostel experience in Europe so far. People are always on the dock, swimming, or hanging out on the back porch and socializing. It is always easy to meet people here. Marko and Boban know the area well, and are always willing to give recommendations. Would love to stay here again.

• 22nd Jun 2015

I've been traveling a few months now and this is by far the best hostel and staff I have ever come across, as soon as you arrive you are welcomed by two off the nicest friendliest guys I've ever met in my life they are BOBAN and MARCO! These guys make your stay the best, no lie you'll end up booking alot more days than you intended trust me and it's worth it! I'll be back definitely!

This is the best hostel I have stayed at in Europe. Beds are comfy, facilities are great, location is close to old town. Boban and the crew looked after us and went out of their way to sort out anything we needed. They are all legends and are great fun to hang out and party with. You'll leave with a smile on your face and about 10 new friends. Do it.

Amazing hostel, staff would do anything to help you! They organised so much stuff for me so that I could relax and really enjoy my stay. Clean, great vibe! Great for meeting people, I made so many friends. Thank you so much, I will be back and staying for much longer next time!!

This might be the best hostel in the world. I arrived at night and Marko was very welcoming and hospitable. They asked if I wanted to join the hostel guests on the bar crawl (that they do every night). I said of course and we bar hopped all night through the Old City which was incredible. Boban made sure everyone was having fun the whole night and for the next 3 days, he helped with all of my travel needs. The hostel owners are incredible and make this place a backpackers paradise.

absolutely amazing! gotta love boban

• 21st Jun 2015

This is a party hostel. Great location in an amazing city. Staff (Marco, Boban and Natali) are fantastic and helpful. Drinking is encouraged hard, and there are no quiet hours. Cleaning could be improved, especially in the less obvious places like under beds. Common rooms and loos are clean. Otherwise the stay was exceptional. Staff provide great excursions, homemade meals, fun games and camaraderie. Montenegro Hostel in Old Town might be quieter, but this one is more fun. Don't confuse the two.

This is the best hostel I've ever been in. Friendliest & most easy going staff in all of Europe. The location is insane.

« first « Prev 1 2 3