Montenegro Hostel 4U Reviews

Dobrota Donji put bb, Kotor, Montenegro

Boban and Marco were amazing hosts ! very helpful with directions around the town and brought a great and lively energy to this hostel . Will defiantly stay at hostel 4 u when I come back to kotor .

• 28th Jul 2015

Boban and Marko are super awesome, i really enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting kotor. you can find anything here, parties, and relaxation, cool people and great vibes!

Boban and Marco are fantastic hosts who really care that guests have a great experience. The location is perfect and guests from the other hostel kept coming over because our atmosphere was more fun. One of the best things is how they move the party from the hostel to a pub crawl at 11:30, so you have the option to sleep or stay out partying. Great experience overall. Definitely do the Lovcen tour.

Best located hostel - 5 seconds to the beach and 10 min walk to old town and 20 mins to hostel. The guys there are awesome so much nice and super nice. There was a small problem and they fixed it right away. They have pub crawls every night, rooms air air-conned. Had the best time in Kotor here

Its not in the old town, but near the beach (with lovely views) but kotor is a small town anyway and the hostel is 5 minutes to the old town and a 10 min walk from the bus station. Owners are very friendly, they have many social activities and cheap kayak rentals. The place is a little dirty and bunk beds a little uncomfortable, but still ok.

Fantastic hostel!! Great atmosphere, excellent location and the hosts Boban and Markus were brilliant, very helpful, entertaining and fun. Would defiantly stay here again and will recommend to people heading to Kotor!

This staff is the most hardworking, ambitious and helpful staff i have ever met in all my hostel visits. I remember arriving at 2am to kotor and reception was closed. Well, Marko and Boban actually waited for me to arrive to make sure i wont be stranded outside. You are looking for a fun, chilled out, relaxing place? Or are you looking to party like a rockstar? Either way, this place offers a mix of both and this is what is amazing about it.10/10 miss this place already. David, Canada

I was only in this hostel for one night but it was a good stay. The staff immediately made me feel at home. It is definitely a party hostel but if you don't want that sort of thing you can also just relax in the hostel. It was a good group of people visiting at the same time as me which was nice. Fantastic location right on the beach. The view from my window was of the boats on the bay. Great hostel!

The Hostel is perfect place to hang out and meet new people! we enjoyed our stay in Kotor a lot. unfortunately we were not able to attend then white party! :D Boban you are a great host! cheers Pi and Dominic :)

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Great staff

Stayed here for two nights and wanted more. Marcos & Boban were absolute legends, despite the constant lack of shirt wearing. Showed us a new dance move (called the Boban) and got blind. Will be going back! The Boys!

This hostel is amazing! The hosts Bobban and Marko fixes everything you ask for and little bit more! Hopefully I'll come back in the future!

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights. Our only regret is that we didn't stay longer. Boban and Marco were awesome. We had so much fun at the bbq and the pub crawl and Boban had many great suggestions for the rest of our time in Montenegro :)

Awesome few days here, definitely recommend to anyone visiting Kotor! Boban and Markus are fantastic hosts who made the whole stay fun and enjoyable. The atmosphere is extremely friendly and the location is ideal. One of the highlights of the trip was the pub crawl hosted by Boban....great nights out! Looking forward to coming back to visit again. Keep up the great work guys!

• 19th Jul 2015

Absolutely brilliant experience, everything/everyone was great there!! You arrive at the hostel and its the most relaxed place in the world where they really take care of you!! Marko and Boban are both awesome, and great fun!! There was 8 of us, and they catered for all of us, putting our experience infront of money or whatever, making sure we were relaxed and having fun. i genuinely cant think of anything to put the hostel down! Keep it up guys!

• 19th Jul 2015

Great little hostel, Boban and Marco were absolute legends! Always wanting to help out and make sure your using every minute you have spare in the best way possible.

Nice enough hostel in a good location right on the beach. Lockers are available in rooms for security which is good. There is a real party atmosphere there which is great but in my case I was there for a couple nights in between trips just trying to get some RnR and so it was a bit annoying having the staff hassle you about pub crawls and drinking games all the time. Plus getting any sleep was difficult with all the noise. So great if you came to party, otherwise not so much

A party party hostel where the hosts are full of energy and information for you. That also means you will see many drunk travelers sprawled on the floors of common area in the morning and noise late into 3-4am. Come here if you want a party!

The staff is awesome and it's so easy to meet people here! Love the location as well. It can be a bit of a walk to/from the bus station if you have heavy bags but it's right in front of the beach so that makes up for it! The bathrooms were clean but the one in my dorm was leaking so that wasn't too good. The fridge was leaking for a bit as well. The air-conditioning is great though! That was such a plus, although the wi-fi doesn't work in some areas of the hostel. Still, great stay overall!

This is hands down one of the coolest hostels Ive stayed at traveling Europe a few times. The atmosphere is so chill and conducive to making friends. We had a little family after a few days. Right on the beach. Close walk tto everything. Clean. Do the pub crawl.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5