Montenegro Hostel 4U Reviews

Dobrota Donji put bb, Kotor, Montenegro

The Staff was absolutley amazing they were very determined to make sure you had a great stay, and they succeeded! it was one of my favourite hostels, They knew the city and everywhere a backpacker would need to go, The hostel is really close to the old town and its right on the beach, so its got the best of both worlds, and when its night time its away from the old town so you can sleep without being woken up by someone outside wandering outside, fantastic hostel, will stay again.

• 28th Sep 2015

Great place. Host makes it what it is with his friendly attitude and party at night! Always brings the fun!

We were the lasts guest of the season, only like 4-6 of us, and it still had a really good atmosphere. I can definitely imagine this place going off in the summer.

Overall very good! I think organizing water sports activities during the day would be good.

• 22nd Sep 2015

Could not have asked for a better hostel! Thank for the great times, we'll see you next year for sure!

• 22nd Sep 2015

I loved my stay in Kotor. I had fun, met new cool people. I loved the city and the hostel. Def one of those places that you can recommend to your friends. Borban is always good.

What you may call a party hostel but is actually just a cool group of people hanging out and having fun together. I still managed to get a good nights sleep and it is clean unlike a lot of other "party" hostels I have been too.

One of the best atmospheres in a hostel that we've come across. Always something going on thanks to Bogdan, who it is impossible to not be friends with. Personal highlight was going up against him in Flip Cup

• 19th Sep 2015

4U is one of those places where you travel to the city just to stay at the hostel. I only stayed for two nights but easily could have spent a week! The hostel is right next to the beach, which is better than staying in the Old Town, in my opinion. Not only is the beach right outside your door, but the restaurants around the hostel are cheaper and the grocery store is 5 minutes down the street. The atmosphere is great, everyone was super friendly and welcoming! I woud love to come back one day!

One of the absolute best hostel experiences of my life. Came intending to only stay a night or two and ended up staying the better part of a week. Such amazing people and vibes. Can't recommend enough.

Great place, great people, good times, stay here if you'r in Kotor.

I loved the hostel and the atmosphere, the owner Boban went out of his way to make everything possible. I had booked only for one night and decided to stay 5, he helped me to arranged and cancel my transfers, as well as to cancel my future hostel reservations without any penalty fee in order to stay longer! I will definitely recommend this hostel, the atmosphere and the people I met there where absolutely incredible. The location is perfect, 5 min walk from downtown and In front of the beach!

Had a great time at hostel4u. This is one of the few places where I really felt the sense of belonging in this 4 month trip. Make sure to have the awesome bbq. It's perfect for meeting people! Thanks to Boban and his lovely crew, everyone at the hostel had a great time. I even got a ride from him to budva! I wish I had stayed for the pub crawl tho! Special place! Highly recommended!

Montenegro hostel 4U is an incredible hostel. Don't expect to get much sleep here as it is a party hostel, do expect to meet some amazing people, do expect to have an amazingly fun experience here, and do expect to feel like you are in a magical paradise. The hostel is perfectly located on the waters edge with amazing views of Kotor. The atmosphere of this hostel is awesome and ensures that you can meet and get to know fellow travellers. Extremely clean and cheap! AWESOME HOSTEL!

it was amazing

• 15th Sep 2015
  • Bulgaria

Hostel 4 U was great fun for the nights I stayed there, Boban was extremely friendly and welcoming and I felt right at home straight away. Great atmosphere, great people, will definitely stay again if I'm in the area

Screw you Boban

Hahahahaha...come again, hostel is not the same place without your group!

Montenegro Hostel 4U, is such an amazing place right on the beach in in Kotor, Montenegro. The atmosphere is so amazing and welcoming. I had only planned 3 days and ended up staying for quite a bit longer than that. The manager Boban, is a great host, he always makes sure everyone is having a great time and included in all the activities. In the time I was there I met so many great people, everyone that comes to this hostel is so chill and down to earth. The party never stops at Hostel 4U.

As mentioned in the description, this is a party hostel. Even if the party is held on the beach, you can definitely hear them talking/shouting till wee hours in the morning. So if you're not into partying, I suggest look for other hostels. The bathroom was rather disgusting and the fact that somebody threw up in the shower didn't help either. I was in a room with Australian girls and they were partying way too hard and annoying some people in the room as they were pissed drunk and noisy.

My dear friend, if you didn't want party hostel, is that my mistake or yours that you still did come here? And you can't blame hostel (party hostel) that you were in the room with loud party girls, it makes no sence. If you don't want to meet many people and have great time this is not place for you. Next time think before you book a place. All the best, come again!

Montenegro Hostel 4 U has an amazing atmosphere! Everything is easy, and Boban will do everything to make sure his guests are having the best time.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5