Montenegro Hostel 4U Reviews

Dobrota Donji put bb, Kotor, Montenegro

Fantastic hostel!! Great atmosphere, excellent location and the hosts Boban and Markus were brilliant, very helpful, entertaining and fun. Would defiantly stay here again and will recommend to people heading to Kotor!

This staff is the most hardworking, ambitious and helpful staff i have ever met in all my hostel visits. I remember arriving at 2am to kotor and reception was closed. Well, Marko and Boban actually waited for me to arrive to make sure i wont be stranded outside. You are looking for a fun, chilled out, relaxing place? Or are you looking to party like a rockstar? Either way, this place offers a mix of both and this is what is amazing about it.10/10 miss this place already. David, Canada

• 26th Jul 2015

I was only in this hostel for one night but it was a good stay. The staff immediately made me feel at home. It is definitely a party hostel but if you don't want that sort of thing you can also just relax in the hostel. It was a good group of people visiting at the same time as me which was nice. Fantastic location right on the beach. The view from my window was of the boats on the bay. Great hostel!

The Hostel is perfect place to hang out and meet new people! we enjoyed our stay in Kotor a lot. unfortunately we were not able to attend then white party! :D Boban you are a great host! cheers Pi and Dominic :)

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Great staff

Stayed here for two nights and wanted more. Marcos & Boban were absolute legends, despite the constant lack of shirt wearing. Showed us a new dance move (called the Boban) and got blind. Will be going back! The Boys!

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights. Our only regret is that we didn't stay longer. Boban and Marco were awesome. We had so much fun at the bbq and the pub crawl and Boban had many great suggestions for the rest of our time in Montenegro :)

Absolutely brilliant experience, everything/everyone was great there!! You arrive at the hostel and its the most relaxed place in the world where they really take care of you!! Marko and Boban are both awesome, and great fun!! There was 8 of us, and they catered for all of us, putting our experience infront of money or whatever, making sure we were relaxed and having fun. i genuinely cant think of anything to put the hostel down! Keep it up guys!

• 19th Jul 2015

Great little hostel, Boban and Marco were absolute legends! Always wanting to help out and make sure your using every minute you have spare in the best way possible.

Nice enough hostel in a good location right on the beach. Lockers are available in rooms for security which is good. There is a real party atmosphere there which is great but in my case I was there for a couple nights in between trips just trying to get some RnR and so it was a bit annoying having the staff hassle you about pub crawls and drinking games all the time. Plus getting any sleep was difficult with all the noise. So great if you came to party, otherwise not so much

A party party hostel where the hosts are full of energy and information for you. That also means you will see many drunk travelers sprawled on the floors of common area in the morning and noise late into 3-4am. Come here if you want a party!

The staff is awesome and it's so easy to meet people here! Love the location as well. It can be a bit of a walk to/from the bus station if you have heavy bags but it's right in front of the beach so that makes up for it! The bathrooms were clean but the one in my dorm was leaking so that wasn't too good. The fridge was leaking for a bit as well. The air-conditioning is great though! That was such a plus, although the wi-fi doesn't work in some areas of the hostel. Still, great stay overall!

This is hands down one of the coolest hostels Ive stayed at traveling Europe a few times. The atmosphere is so chill and conducive to making friends. We had a little family after a few days. Right on the beach. Close walk tto everything. Clean. Do the pub crawl.

This hostel is amazing, the best in Montenegro without hesitation! Anyone who goes to Kotor should definitely book at this place.It is perfectly located near the beach and old town is just 5 minutes walking. What makes it so perfect is the staff! Boban and Marko are so great, they make us feel at home and make sure you have everything you need. They organize a lot of activities like pub crawl, bbq, fiesta, etc. thank you so much guys!! Florence and the Catherinas

• 16th Jul 2015

This place is awesome... Kotor and especially the hostel... great location and facilities. But this what makes the difference is the staff - Boban and Marko are the best hosts I've ever met.... all day and night entertainment... I'll definitely come back in Kotor, in Hostel4U and hope to meet you guys again...

Great place and awesome vibe! Staff were really friendly and welcoming. Couldn't fault anything.

great hostel! Marko and Boban are doing their best to make your stay unforgettable! Amazing sea view!

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Russia

Had an amazing time at Kotor in Hostel4u!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The location is absolutely amazing (literally right across the street from the beach with incredible bay views) and there's a really great, fun atmosphere at the hostel. There was always something to do and people to meet, and the guys who run the place are fantastic.

They organise BBQs, boat toures, road trips, go to pub crawl every night. Also the place is very clean, comfortable, and has a big common outside area.

• 9th Jul 2015