Montenegro Hostel 4U Reviews

Dobrota Donji put bb, Kotor, Montenegro

Had a great stay here. Bobin is very helpful and does what he can to help you out even took us to the bus station. The beach is right at your door and supermarket and restaurants close by. 10min walk to old city, we had 3 nights booked and booked anotheranother, thanks guys :)

Everything was superb! Marco and Boban were also very helpful! My room even had a kitchen! WiFi worked well, showers were great, bathroom in the room, atmosphere was amazing all thanks to Marco and Boban! Thanks for the stay I'll see you guys again!

Best vibe i.had in the balkans so far :) see u soon /

When I arrived at the hostel i realised that I had a booked it for the right day but for the following week! Also all the hostels in kotor were booked out for the whole weekend. One of the staff members Boban was extremely helpful and managed to find me a room 1 minute away from the hostel. During my two night stay I was also able to use the facilities from the hostel. Also went on a pub crawl which was good fun! Great location next to the beach and very helpful staff!

Came back to Kotor mostly because of this hostel, great atmosphere, amazing and useful staff.

Great hostel, great location, great Marko very helpful! The only bad thing for me is one bathroom for 10 people. I recommend it!

Boban and Marco the guys that run the hostel are the best. Great atmosphere with great people. Had a nice BBQ with the hostel and they made everyone feel welcome. Would definitely stay again !!

Great hostel! Most amazing location, comfy beds, fun atmosphere, will definitely stay again

• 16th Aug 2015

A++ We really enjoyed our time at hostel4U location was great next to the beach and a short walk to the supermarket and old town.. Marco and Bobon were great hosts. They were happy to answer any questions we had and were keen to share their knowledge and history of the area. Rooms were clean wifi was quick and there were a couple of cleaners who kept everything up to a high standard. Mostly they provided a relaxed happy atmosphere and i enjoyed the banter. Thanks for everything! O & H

• 16th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Such a fun hostel! Staffs efforts make for such a good vibe! Felt comfortable from the moment i walked in. Super easy to meet people which is a huge plus as a solo traveller!! On a lovely spot on the water. The boys deserve a raise!!!!

I had such an amazing time at this hostel. The location was great, being so close to old town and directly across from a beach was so convenient. Marko and Bobain made the experience even better. Thank you so much you two for the non stop laughs and a great two night stay at your hostel x

• 15th Aug 2015

Excellent hostel, great facilities, lovely staff.

The boys at Montenegro hostel 4U are legends. Can't wait to stay here again. Always having fun and up for a laugh. Layed back casual hostel, great place to meet people, hostel organised heaps of things to do and let you know the best places to go

This is a Hostel i visited last year whilst travelling and I had to return here and shown my girlfriend and other friends, Boban gets everyone motivated and Marco is great for a laugh. Location is just perfect and still a reasonable price. There are always things to improve like a bigger kitchen and breakfast included but for me personally, everything else makes up for this, Thanks again for the stay.

Bobbin and Marco do an unreal job at the hostel! it's centrally located and right by the water. They always ensure that everyone is involved and it has a great atmosphere about the place. It's a definite stay!

• 13th Aug 2015

The place of hostel is simply perfect, very close to Old Town & Center of Kotor. It also has view of sea and located along sea, so it does not take even 1 minute to reach seaside. The staff was very helpful. Especially, our dialogue with Marko was nice.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

Marko and Boban are the best! There are bbqs and activities at night and a great pub crawl with Boban. Also a great location right on the beach and short walk from shops and old town. I'll miss this place!

The hostel is situated directly at the beach, from my bed I could see the water, quite cool! Very social hostel, it was a great place to meet new people and there are a bunch of activities happening. The guys running the place, Boban and Marko, are just great and make sure that there is always something going on. If you are not looking for a "party hostel", you might want to look somewhere else, though the guys do a great job of moving the "party" out of the hostel into town after 11

Awesome hostel. Made our stay in Kotor great. Boban and Marko are legends, really nice guys who were helpful and made our time at the hostel fun. Would highly recommend. Great spot next to the water also.

It is a very nice place to stay! Only a few seconds from the Beach and only a few minutes from the old town! I really had a great time in Kotor! The reason was all the awesome people I've met in the hostel, so they've made my trip! Also the two hosts Boban and Marko were really nice and helpful, thank you for everything! One more thing... if you wanna stay there in summer just make sure that you'll book early, because in high season it could be fully booked :)

• 10th Aug 2015