Montenegro Hostel 4U Reviews

Dobrota Donji put bb, Kotor, Montenegro

Boban was so friendly and looked after myself and everyone in the hostel.Made it so easy to get to know the other guests.He even offered to drive me to the hospital when he didn't have to.This is a must if you're going to Kotor!!!

Our stay at your hostel was great, and the recommendation we got from the staff about daytrips and so forth was excellent. I also personally am very glad for the helpfullness of our host Boban, generally, and also more specifically when I lost my passport and he helped me retrieve it. Overall we were very pleased with our stay and the general service we recieved. Thanks!

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

I recommend this place without doubt. I felt like at home. The guy that works here is awesome. He is so cool and cheerful. This hostel is perfect to know new people. Amazing views from the window. Fantastic location just at the beach. Common area is big and very clean. We are very happy to stay in Hostel 4u. Thank you for all!!! Regards from your spanish girls!!! :)

1 2 Next » last »