Montenegro Hostel 4U Reviews

Dobrota Donji put bb, Kotor, Montenegro

The location is great,not in old town but a short walk away and right opposite the "beach" of Kotor so amazing views every morning from the dorm window! Staff were lovely and willing to help with anything. Kitchen there, but small which isn't too much of an issue just have to wait if you want to cook. WiFi good and place really clean - bonus!!

Very good hostel for backpackers located at the beach. They organise pub crawls and various tours, like a boat ride across the bay. Boban helped us renting a car, for a very decent price. And the cat is lovely.

• 28th Jul 2014

This hostel is amazing, so clean, close to the beach, with very good atmosphere, Boban the manager is totally awesome, he organised drinking games, boat tours, tour to northern parts of Montenegro, pub crawls, parties in night club Maximus, he drowe me from and to the bus station. It is interesting that you can't get bored here, I had great time and I left only because I had to catch a flight, but I will be back for sure. I recommend this hostel to everyone, best hostel ever!!!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

The hostel has by far been the best place I have stayed on my trip. The location is perfect in front of the beach, very clean and with great atmosphere. Arsen and Boban are very cool, helpful and made sure I had a good time there. I definitely recommend this hostel.

Best hostel in town with the best hosts!

One of the most friendly and welcoming hostels i have stayed at. The location is excellent, right on the beach, with a short walk to old town. The staff could not have been more helpful, especially when i lost my key to the locker on the last night and had to leave at 5am- Thanks Boban! Excellent value for money :-)

• 21st Jul 2014

We had a great stay here. The staff were excellent, particularly Boban who was always willing to help when anything was required and always took a group out on the town during the nights. This place has a great atmosphere and is in a perfect location. Will definitely stay again if I go back to Kotor

He had a great stay at this hostel- the staff really make it! They helped us organise hiring a car (for a great price- thanks Bobin), transfers to Albania and organised pub crawls. Great location- across the road from the beach and a short walk to the old town. The hostel has lockers, is clean and comfortable. Only thing that could be improved is having better wifi in the rooms- in saying this, it works well in the comfortable common room. Good place to get to know other travellers!

Very helpful staff in particular Bobun. He drove us to Budva and back to take us scuba diving. He went well above what we expected and was very helpful

• 18th Jul 2014

Very good!

The location is super nice, and the staff is a lot of fun. Theyre really helpful and go out of their way to make your stay more fun!!

An awesome and fun hostel! Right on the beach and a short walk to old town. We were upgraded to a 6 bed dorm for free which was a plus. Lockers ensured we felt secure and staff were also great. A great hostel to meet people. Definitely recommend!

Our stay at Hostel 4U was really great! The rooms and common room were really clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. There was a great atmosphere. We had a wonderful stay in Kotor!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

A nice and clean hostel with good location on the beach close by to the old town. Most importantly the hostel has an atmosphere that makes it easy to get to know other travelers and the staff does everything in their power for the guests to enjoy their stay. Would definitely recommend!

Awesome guys that run this place, and their kitten is the best!

Arsen and Boban were very friendly and helpful and made my stay enjoyable. The hostel is very clean, the location in front of the bay is spectacular, and the beds are comfortable. This was a very good hostel, if you are in Kotor, stay here.

The five nights I stayed here were fantastic. Started each morning with a swim in the bay, which is across the road from the hostel. Can get very busy with big groups occassionally, but Boban and Arsen were extremely helpful and hospitable and made sure we had a good time and that everything was going well. The hostel also does transfers to Tirana in partnership with other hostels, which made travelling to Albania much simpler. Great place to meet people too. Thanks guys!

This is a great hostel in a fantastic bay-side location. The hostel itself is clean and well-priced with good facilities. Also Boban, one of the staff members, is very friendly and will make sire you have a good time in Kotor. If you're going to Kotor, there can't be a better hostel than this!

The staff here are so friendly and really try to get everyone involved in nights out in kotor and on sightseeing trips. We went on a boat trip they organise which was really cheap considering how much you get to see, it's definitely worth going on. Also hostel is in a prime location right on the beach with amazing views. Would definitely go back here!

Boba Was a fantastic host and made us both feel really welcome at ease. He went out of his to help us and gave great advise. He took a group of us out on a pub crawl in old town and organised a boat trip of the bay. Such a cool guy. Great location just a few minutes from old town. Definetly recommend it. Thanks Boban from Maedbh and Saoirse from Ireland