Montenegro Hostel 4U Reviews

Dobrota Donji put bb, Kotor, Montenegro

It's been a month and we still talk about how we miss this hostel and how we wished we could of stayed longer. Perfect location: restaurants, supermarkets and water in walking distance! Boben and Arsen are both amazing, fun and helpful! The atmosphere of this hostel is great. The boys always make the nights fun and will take care of you. Koalaaaaaa!

The hostel has a great atmosphere and the staffs are always ready to help! We wanted to visit Lovcen which was a big hassle by public transport so they provided an excursion! He had a great time!

Bobo and Arsen I will send you Mexican food for your amazing hospitality. I wish I could be there to cook it myself! See you in California!

I've been travelling for 5 months and I really got stuck at this hostel! I booked 4 nights at first but then I decided to spend 6 more nights and theses are the reasons: The staff is incredible! Boban and Arsen are great guys! They are always in a good mood, ready to help you with all you need, they organize day trips, barbecues and games at the hostel and pub crawls as well. The city is beautiful and the hostel is located right in front of the beach. Finally, I highly recommend this hostel

Not the cleanest of places and a mouldy ceiling that dripped in the toilet. But I've certainly stayed in much worse before. Near old town, near the beach. Doors noisy. When booking note that a 10 bed is seperted 4/6 beds by a door. Staying in bed closest to toilet and main door = big no!! Too noisy but the others are fine. Not all lockers locked and my locker someone opened and moved my stuff into one that didn't lock so they could use it, as only 4/10 worked. It's ok still would recommend

Great and welcoming staff! They will go out of their way to help you and make sure you have a good stay. The pub crawl was especially fun and we went to places I wouldn't have found on my own. Great place!

We had a great stay at Hostel 4U! We were backpacking through Croatia and Montenegro, and this is easily the most fun and cheapest hostel we stayed at. My friend had her 21 birthday there, and Boban suprised her with cake. He also picked us up on the bus station and drove us to the airport. This is a party hostel! It can be hard to sleep, because you don't want to miss out on the fun! The location is great, right next to the beach and close to old town. Thanks for the stay, Boban and Arsen!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Norway

We had a very nice stay at the hostel. The staff will do anything to make your stay excellent. They organize everything and the value for money is very good.

The location is great,not in old town but a short walk away and right opposite the "beach" of Kotor so amazing views every morning from the dorm window! Staff were lovely and willing to help with anything. Kitchen there, but small which isn't too much of an issue just have to wait if you want to cook. WiFi good and place really clean - bonus!!

Very good hostel for backpackers located at the beach. They organise pub crawls and various tours, like a boat ride across the bay. Boban helped us renting a car, for a very decent price. And the cat is lovely.

• 28th Jul 2014

This hostel is amazing, so clean, close to the beach, with very good atmosphere, Boban the manager is totally awesome, he organised drinking games, boat tours, tour to northern parts of Montenegro, pub crawls, parties in night club Maximus, he drowe me from and to the bus station. It is interesting that you can't get bored here, I had great time and I left only because I had to catch a flight, but I will be back for sure. I recommend this hostel to everyone, best hostel ever!!!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

The hostel has by far been the best place I have stayed on my trip. The location is perfect in front of the beach, very clean and with great atmosphere. Arsen and Boban are very cool, helpful and made sure I had a good time there. I definitely recommend this hostel.

Best hostel in town with the best hosts!

One of the most friendly and welcoming hostels i have stayed at. The location is excellent, right on the beach, with a short walk to old town. The staff could not have been more helpful, especially when i lost my key to the locker on the last night and had to leave at 5am- Thanks Boban! Excellent value for money :-)

• 21st Jul 2014

We had a great stay here. The staff were excellent, particularly Boban who was always willing to help when anything was required and always took a group out on the town during the nights. This place has a great atmosphere and is in a perfect location. Will definitely stay again if I go back to Kotor

He had a great stay at this hostel- the staff really make it! They helped us organise hiring a car (for a great price- thanks Bobin), transfers to Albania and organised pub crawls. Great location- across the road from the beach and a short walk to the old town. The hostel has lockers, is clean and comfortable. Only thing that could be improved is having better wifi in the rooms- in saying this, it works well in the comfortable common room. Good place to get to know other travellers!

Very helpful staff in particular Bobun. He drove us to Budva and back to take us scuba diving. He went well above what we expected and was very helpful

• 18th Jul 2014

Very good!

The location is super nice, and the staff is a lot of fun. Theyre really helpful and go out of their way to make your stay more fun!!

An awesome and fun hostel! Right on the beach and a short walk to old town. We were upgraded to a 6 bed dorm for free which was a plus. Lockers ensured we felt secure and staff were also great. A great hostel to meet people. Definitely recommend!