Montenegro Hostel 4U Reviews

Dobrota Donji put bb, Kotor, Montenegro

A really fun hostel, great location, nice and clean.

Boban is the man! He was always willing to go above and beyond to accommodate the guests needs. Plus, the hostel location and atmosphere are perfect for a fun time in Kotor.

• 13th Sep 2015

Shout out to Boban: He was an awesome host in the hostel. Definitely a cool fellow to get to know to. Would definitely recommend this hostel to those stopping by at Kotor.

This one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Boban and his colleagues were extremely welcoming and accommodating.

This hostel was recommended to me from my roommate who was there couple weeks before me. Turn out to be the best decision ever! The staff is awesome and the location and atmosphere of the hostel is incredible! Highly recommended to all future travelers! Special shout out to Boban!!!

had an amazing time here such a good location. boban is an amazing host

We (5 English boys) arrived hoping to have a cheap and enjoyable stay in Kotor, we were not disappointed! The hostel's owner (Boban) greeted us personally and already knew us by name, the whole stay was hilarious, and we were made to feel very welcome I would highly recommend Montenegro Hostel 4U to anyone visiting Kotor

Easily the best hostel in the galaxy! The staff make you feel like part of the family right away. Yasha takes great care of all the guests. Will definitely be coming back!

• 9th Sep 2015

Simply the best hostel! Great location on the beach, super friendly people, the managers are awesome and will make sure you have a great time!

• 9th Sep 2015

I love this place, best location, atmosphere and value for money.

Had the best time at this hostel!! Yasha and boban are great hosts and really make you feel like you are part of the family!

Prime location right on the beach near the old town. Yasha and Boban are very good staff atmosphere wise, it's one of the best hostels I've been to. The beds are comfy, can be noise until 11 or 12 at absolute latest as neighbours complain so no problems sleeping. Big lockers are good and wifi works well. Negatives-'daily transfers' don't exist unless there's enough people who want to go there. Also kitchen is tiny and not as clean as rest of hostel.

Holy cow this was the best and most fun hostel I've ever been to!! Great vibes all around. Boban and his family kick so much ass it's not even funny. :-) BBQs and beer pong were ace. Would love to go back. Thanks for everything. /Tommy

Boban is an amazing host. The location is right by the beach and about a 10 minute walk to Old Town. The staff also keep the place really clean. I was in the 4 bedroom mixed dorm, and it had AC and its own bathroom. It is definitely a party hostel, so its easy to meet people. Great time here!

The host Boban and his team did a great job to host travellers.

Yust excellent!

Great facilities with a beach just across the street. Walking distance from old town and bus station. Kitchen with all you need to prepare your meals, and organized bbq was a bonus. Staff was awesome too!

Amazing hostel experience, the staff are brilliant and the location is amazing- right on the beach. Atmosphere is excellent you will meet a lot of wonderful people. Great stay- would highly recommend

Best hostel I've stayed in so far on my trip around Europe! Boban, Yasha and Victoria were amazing at making myself (and everyone else) feel comfortable and extremely welcome all the time. The atmosphere was super fun and I wouldn't hesitate to come back here again - thank you so much you gorgeous human beings!!

After being there for only 15 minutes, I already felt like I was at home. Boban and Yasha were so welcoming, and it was obvious that they really encouraged all guests to embrace that same vibe (and they did!). The location is fantastic, right on the water, and also conveniently only a short walk away from shops and the old town! I met so many great people, and loved the organised activities each night. Would DEFINITELY come back again!