Montenegro Hostel 4U Reviews

Dobrota Donji put bb, Kotor, Montenegro

The hostel is located in an excellent spot right next to the shoreline, so you can pretty much dive straight into the sea once you wake up. It is also about a 5 minutes walking distance from the old town. The rooms are clean and comfortable. What really makes the place unique is the great atmosphere and the staff. The guy runs the place - Boban - pulls all the stops to make the guests feel comfortable and you can be sure that there will be a great party any day of the week.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Great hostel, great location, great environment, the hostel staff are friendly and is perfect if you're looking to meet people, 100% recommend booking this hostel as you won't be disappointed. Also BOBAN IS A LEGEND

• 16th Jun 2015

Brilliant Hostel, one of the Best I have ever stayed at. The location could not be better, and the beds not comfier. Would 100% recommend anyone to stay here again

I felt at home the second I walked into this hostel and the owners were more than accomodating during my 4 day stay. The rooms are split into two so you don't even feel like your in a ten bed dorm, ensuite for every room and incredible views from a lot of the windows. Bbq dinners were great value and were awesome for meeting new people. My favourite part though was that it's infront of the beach! I can't wait to go back and spend more time! Don't stay anywhere else but here, you will love it.

The managers cannot do enough to make you feel welcome and special, and infect the place with their warmth and humour. Apart from the service, the facilities, cleanliness, beds, location, security, and atmosphere leave nothing to be desired. I am pleased to be able to give this place 100%.

Loved this hostel! I switched here after staying in the old town for 2 nights - I wish I would have been here the whole time. Right on the best beach area in the bay. Clean rooms and cozy. Boban and Marco do a fantastic BBQ and create the best natural atmosphere for meeting people of all ages and lifes, great conversation and FUN!! without that forced feeling I've found in other party hostels. This is the place to go for the best vibes in Kotor whether you want to party or chill. Don't miss it!

• 11th Jun 2015

One of the nicest hostels i’ve been to! Awesome location, right across from the beach and amazing views from the rooms. Great atmosphere, Boban and Marco make you feel super welcome, and there are always activities in the evening so it’s easy to get to know everyone. Hope to come back one day!:)

Super coolest hostel in montenegro! you feel just at home from the first minute! I'd give 200% rating if I could! definitely going back again :)

You don't have an option other than to have a great time at this hostel. Boban insists on it! If it's quiet enough, you'll get a dorm to yourself which is a nice treat. Great place to meet other backpackers and in an amazing location - right on the waterfront and a very short walk to the old town and local shopping mall. Highly recommended!

This is a fun hostel, location is perfect, 10 minute walk from old town, seconds from the beach. The hosts occassionally prepare family style meals, and always always get everyone together to go out, play games, you'll for sure have a good time here. I planned to stay for a night, stayed for almost a week.

My stay here was amazing! Boban and Marco were fantastic and made sure that if I had any questions or anything I could go to them. I really appreciate the hospitality guys. Would def stay again!!

Excellent hostel right next to the water. You'll find a great atmosphere with lots of fun activities and a really warm welcome from Boban, Marko and the team. Come and enjoy some Montenegran hospitality, loved it!

Boben was very friendly and hospitable. Great hostel to stay in with cool common area. He made barbeque for us, took us on a boat tour, free shots, and took us to various bars/clubs at night time. I would stay here again anytime!

After traveling many years I can say this hostel has the best view ever! you open the window and you look straight to the water and mountains of Kotor fiord, it's amazing! Just there at the beach and also very close to the Old Town by walk. Is a fun hostel to meet people at the common area, and of course the manager Boban is the best host to help you in everything, show you around and organize drinking games :D, cheers!

Was great experience, thank you!

Leaving Kotor left me in tears and a big part of it was because of how amazing this hostel was. I was actually staying at the Old Town hostel but the Old Town guests kept coming to hang out at this hostel because it was so awesome. Boban and his fellow entourage were super fun, friendly, funny and genuine. It gives an intimate setting within the hostel but also parties every night with Old Town guests so you meet a lot of people too. Definitely the highlight of my entire Euro backpacking trip!😍

Boban was a great host! Always making sure I was having a good time. He made sure everyone in the hostel got together for drinks and socializing, took us on a boat trip, and gave superb advice on the must-see and do's in Kotor. Him and Marko have a very fun sense of humour, and are sure to make your stay in Kotor a good one. Don't plan on leaving too early, as it's common for guests here to stay an extra day, week, or even month!

Boban is the best host! He is very accommodating, helpful, and friendly. Deserves a raise!

Great hostel! Make sure you bring a cucumber because for some reason the hostel staff love them.

We were travelling through the Balkans when we found out about the Hostel 4U, it was definitely the best Hostel of the trip. I highly recommend you to save one more day than you are expecting to stay in Montenegro, because after you know the city and the staff you will definitely want to stay another day. Boban, the guy who runs the hostel, does an excellent job and the atmosphere created is awesome, creating this way the best host I've ever seen for sure.

• 23rd May 2015