Montenegro Hostel Budva Reviews

Vuka Karadziæa 12 , Stari Grad Budva, Budva, Montenegro

The Hostel was on a perfect location in the old town of Budva. Fully booked in the low season! The staff helped us kindly with booking taxi's and gave us two really good dinner places. We enjoyed our stay. The hostel itself could be more cosy, the common room was used as a bedroom for staff. O and the door of the hoste AND our shared dorm l was open all night..

We had our own bathroom and kitchen in a bedroom with 4 beds which was really nice. Everything was clean and well maintained. The location was excelent as it lies in the old part of the town. It was however a little hard to find despite the good directions given by the hostel. Staff is very friendly. They advised us on certain trips and things to do around Budva. Overal very good experience and would recommend it to anyone.

I spent a week here just to recharge. Given that it's winter I didn't expect to many other people to be in the hostel but I was very comfortable. Great kitchen! I watched lots of tv. I was warm at night and it was clean. Also right in old town which was lovely. Will come again if I'm in budva

The old town location is great, could have been more secure if the front door was locked.. Showers were lacking warm water but other than that it was good.

Perhaps it was the low season, but I was the only guest in my entire 8 bed room. Not the hostel's fault really but there was no common room so no chance to interact with guests from other dorms.The staff was not super friendly but not unfriendly either. Aside from that, room was clean, there were only a few power points for charging. Ok to stay for a few nights.