Montenegro Hostel Budva Reviews

Vuka Karadziæa 12 , Stari Grad Budva, Budva, Montenegro

Great place to stay. The owner is awesome.

Great hostel - very central location in Budva old town, staff is amazing and very helpful. Would stay here again if I come back to Budva.

Best place to stay in budva...

Enjoyed my stay, excellent location. Went on day trip to Kotor and boat to st Nicolas island. Very friendly helpful staff, good night out with Sasa and others in hostel

Super location and even better staff. Thanks Sasa for being our pub crawl tour guide! If I'm in Budva again I'll be staying stay here. I'd definitely recommend to friends.

Space is a bit tight but if you're OK with that, the location is excellent - right in the centre of the old city with shops, bars, restaurants right outside the door, plus the beach is 2 minutes away. If you want to be in the centre of the action - this is the place. Not for families with children.

The best hostel in Montenegro ;)

I stayed several days at Montenegro Hostel. It's a very nice hostel, I met there many interesting people. The staff is friendly, helpful, and made my holiday a great one! I will come back there for sure.

Good size dorm and kitchen. No common room as they had overbooked and put beds in there, this meant everyone stayed in the rooms drinking till late, a major problem when we had to be up early as it was so noisy. The room above toilet was not working so they had to use ours which meant 16 people to one toilet! The location is good for the old town however it is a long walk from the bus station!

I absolutely love this place!! This is my second year staying at this hostel, and as soon as I walked in I was remembered and welcomed with open arms. Both the owner and Sasa are amazing people and they do everything they can to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Location can't be beat, and drinking games in the common room are a fun way to get the night started with Budva's crazy night life. Thank you Sasa I will definitely be staying here again!

• 10th Jul 2014

The hostel location is prime (in the middle of old town, walking distance to beautiful beaches, etc) though it's also directly next to a VERY loud club which plays music until 2am every night (something to keep in mind, many of us chose to transfer to their quieter kotor location.) if you're looking for a party atmosphere, this is it! The staff is wonderful and I highly recommend the Big Montenegro Tour with Mladen!!!!! Overall awesome hostel minus the lack of sleep.

cant say enough great things about this place. The owners- sasa and bidzi are incredible! they booked us a rafting trip and tour of the countryside and when we were stranded we called them for help. as for location, this place could not be any better. right in the center of old town, a 2 minute walk from the beach and down the street from a bar that gets lively in the evenings :) we met so many travelers and had a great time. also- its clean and they clearly take great care of it. amazing!

We stayed at the private en-suite room at the hostel. The room is separate from the main hostel, a minute's walk away. This suited us fine. The room is quite small, with a bed taking up most of the space, a very small kitchen and a bathroom. The bed was comfortable and the room suited our needs overall, but if staying for more than one night I might have wanted more space. The location is amazing - right in the centre of the beautiful Budvar old town. I'd stay here for the location alone.

Even though it's early days in our RTW trip we had the best time at Montenegro Hostel Budva. The staff were so friendly, helpful and the Budva atmosphere made it so easy to meet fellow backpackers. Thanks for the good times. 10/10

People there are very helpful, they helped me with all my needs. Plus environment is excellent, very funny. I really recommend it!

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

Absolutely loved my stay here: was only planning on staying a couple of nights, but ended up staying for 5... And then returning a week later. Perfect location, very social atmosphere, great facilities on offer. Saša who works there is possibly the best person I have ever met - going the extra mile to make sure everyone has a wonderful time. Incredibly helpful, fun, and cheerful. Thank you so much saša for such a brilliant everything! I loved every minute.

I had a great time here. The hostel is located in the old town and a very short stroll to both beaches, restaurants and shops. It is a 15-20 min walk to the main bus station. Sasha who works there was incredible! He let me check in early after my long overnight bus trip, gave me a tonne of tips and suggestions of things to do and took a group of us out to party both nights i was there.

The rooms are overcrowded. The guy at the reception was not enthusiastic about recommending us places to go for party at night.

One of the best hostels we stayed at. Very helpful, friendly staff who gave us great recommendations for loads of other cities we visited, as well as organising transport to dubrovnik for us. Great loacation in the centre of the old town. Would highly recommend, great place!!!

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

great hostel great location great staff especially the owner after I did a tour a to albania which was a very long day she made me dinner and gave me beer so friendly.the tours were great what a beautiful country.also got to mention sasa for our great nights out drinking be definitely back in september see you again guys if you come to budva definitely stay here. thanks again Neil