8.8
Fabulous 435 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 435 Total Reviews
Montenegro Hostel Budva Located at Vuka Karadia 12 , Stari Grad Budva, , Budva.
Montenegro
Budva 33000 Vuka Karad�i�a 12 , Stari Grad Budva
88% 435
42.2781978 18.8380444
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Aug 2016
4.0

I have been travelling for over 3 months and this is my first negative review. Bathroom was unclean and cluttered. I was the ninth person in my eight bed dorm that I pre-booked and instead of a bed I received a some sort of lounge cushions in the corner. I awoken my feet from the neighbouring bunk. Staff were unhelpful. It was certainly not a pleasant stay however Montenegro Hostel in Kotor was fantastic and very accommodating.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
18th Aug 2016

Thank you very much Pavle & Maya for being a wonderful hosts/friends! Pavle definitely needs a raise for being a legend! Perfect location in Old Town Budva with a social atmosphere so book ahead or you'll miss out!

• tallestgeorge
  • England, Male, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

Excellent staff, excellent location! Rooms are spacious, not a huge amount of plugs but good wifi and easy to meet people.

9th Aug 2016
7.1

Absolutely cracking location and the guys who run it are amazing. Rooms are nice however can get hot and are next to a club that plays thumping music until 1am ish not great if your nursing a hangover or want a quiet hostel. The atmosphere is really bad in this hostel, separate kitchens for each floor mean you don't meet people and common room was actually a bedroom so nonexistent! Not great if you want to meet people but all in all a pleaser hostel.

8th Aug 2016

Due to an overbooking I was upgraded to a 3 bed room with one other guy so we didn't see the main building or the dorms. I cannot comment on those facilities, but the 3 bed private room was very comfortable and had it's own small sink and bathroom with shower and is located in a separate building about 5 minutes away from the main reception area. All in all, even though they didn't give me the dorm I booked, I got no extra charge and I still had a great stay in Budva, so would use them again!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

We had a great time while at the hostel. The staff was great and extremely accommodating to our weird arrival and departure times. Would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Budva.

• England, Male, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

Great staff very helpful with taxis etc. 9 bed dorm was fairly tight but not uncomfortable. WiFi and Air conditioning was good and fantastic location! I would recommend this place for anyone visiting Budva looking to meet new people and have fun!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016
8.0

Great hostel, in an amazing location. There are bathrooms and kitchens on every level which makes it really easy to access and means there is alway somewhere free. The rooms are good and beds are comfy. the organised a transfer to Tirana for us which was really good also.

• South Korea, All Female Group, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016

We really enjoyed our stay in Budva! Love the location, clean room, fluffy towels and staffs were really helpful! :)

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Really helpful staff and good location