Montenegro Hostel Podgorica Reviews

Djecevica 25, Podgorica, Montenegro

We just had a stopover here for one night but enjoyed our stay; the host is a great chap with a passion for Huxley. Facilities were good and podgorica is a grungy city with the potential for adventure

Great for bus and train station and a short walk to the city centre. The staff were very friendly and helpful with information.

A great place to stay when in Podgorica. Very clean!

I spent only one night at Montenegro Hostel in Podgorica, and was very good experience. The hostel has a perfect location, very close and easy to find from autobus station. The staff is very good and caring, the receptionist gave me a lot of useful information and called the taxi on my request. If I'll be back in Podgorica, I'll return there.

Great location next to stations!!! (to go away from podgorica whre there is not much to see and do) lovely friendly helpful staff

Excellent directions from train station.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Its a nice and clean hostel just next to the bus station and around 10 min to the city center. Its a perfect place for one night. Staff is friendly and very helpful! I would recommend to stay there though there is not much to do in Podgorica

Its an okay hostel. the staff is friendly, good location and its very clean! If you dont have high standards its a cheap and good opportunity to stay

Good located, with good staff always willing to help you and in a quite central neighborhood very quiet by the way.

It was such a nice experience to stay in this hostel. Thanks to the lovely personnel, I have really enjoyed my journey in Montenegro. I would definitively recommend it.

• 17th Jun 2014

Nice hostel, friendly staff.

Nice hostel and very friendly staff!

I travel a lot but I think I spent one of my best time in this hostel. The atmosphere and the hospitality of the host were great, we all spent a very time together. The staff is very helpfull, eager to share experience and interisting about life in Podgorica and so on... Thank you so much for that experience ! :)

It's a nice place with great staff, but don't expect too much according to cleanliness, it's a solid hostel

Nice small hostel just after the bus and train station. Podgorica is a small city so you can reach everything by just 10 or 15 minutes of walk. Facilities were ok and its a good place if you spend one night in the city. Friendly and helpful staff also.

Nice hostel with helpful stuff. Perfectly located a hundred meters from the bus terminal.

Amazing staff, very accommodating and helpful. A small hostel so it is easy to interact with other travellers. Convenient location near the main bus station. Thanks guys!!

The stafs was so nice. The hostel was small which was nice to relax but you could still meet new people.

• 23rd May 2014

Despite arriving early in the morning, I was made very welcome immediately, and extra effort was to put in to my bed ready as soon as possible. Hostel organized a taxi to wait for me at the airport for a price 50% less than regular.This is great little hostel and very cool staff.

• 12th May 2014
  • Spain

Montenegro Hostel Podgorica was recommended to me by another backpacker and I ended here. When I arrived staff immediately offered coffee and tea, and start to help me with a goldmine of information. Hostels city tour was worth my time and money.

• 10th May 2014