Montenegro Hostel Reviews

Stari Grad b.b., Kotor, Montenegro

Pretty cool place, it's in a great location but it's the kind of hostel you go to if you want to chill out, not party.

Great hostel. Phenomenal location, right in the middle of old town, with helpful staff who can book tours, rent you bikes, and tell you what to see. I would definitely stay here again.

Great location. Functional kitchen. The shower/toilet arrangement is a little weird. May I suggest some walls for the toilet in the toilet/shower room?

Awesome!! I really miss that hostel and the staff!! Thanks for the good time!!

I had a really good experience here; the location is unbeatable, the staff are friendly and helpful, and the hostel organizes amazing tours around Montenegro. They also have bike rentals, and 5 euro dinner options. Great place, would stay again!

The staff at Montenegro hostel were really great. We really enjoyed our stay. The only drawback was that we wished it had been a bit more social. However I'm sure that will change as it gets more crowded in the summer. Thanks for a great stay!

I had a fantastic time!

great manager and great location, this is a quiet hostel and is just what I wanted even though I had 2 very noisy people in the room with me. The stay was enjoyable, I would not recommend if you want to party or meet people

Excellent hostel. Location can't be better; it was right in the middle of old town. One of us fell ill during our stay, but the hostel staff were so helpful in arranging for a taxi and communicating with the medical center on our behalf. After checkout, we were also able to leave our bags in their sister hostel in Budva while checking it out for a couple of hours.

Really great location in the center of Kotor's old town, helpful staff, nice room and facilities. Rented the bikes and they needed a bit of maintenance, but overall a good stay. We would stay here again!

Could not have had a better location in old town although this also went in hand with a bit of outside noise - earplugs came in handy. The staff were friendly and helpful. The biggest downside was the plastic sheeting on the bed which also contributed to the noise and was uncomfortable.

great place, great staff, great location

Excellent hostel. Excellent location. Excellent staff. They can arrange anything for you - travels, tours or any other things you may want to do in Montenegro. I will definitely stay here again.

The dorm was good, clean sheets, blankets and towels, maybe the light little bit dark. Kitchen was well equipped so you can easiy prepare some food if you want ;) it's in the middle of the old town and 2 minutes from the shop where you can buy things e.g. for breakfast. The guy at the reception desk is very helpful and friendly, from the very beginning he makes you feel comfortable, not stressed and like at home. Good place to stay and be relaxed.

Awesome location and friendly staff!

Thank you, Marco and Jana for doing your best to make my stay perfect. The breakfast was the best I got in Montenegro.

This is an excellent hostel. I originally booked the hostel for two days but ended up staying for 10 days. Kokolo, one of the managers at the hostels makes the environment alive and brings it closer to home. They have free wifi, two full kitchens, clean rooms, guided montenegro tours, bicycles for rent, and free coffee and tea. This is a lovely place and I recommend for anyone who wants a quite and warm place to socialize with other travelers. I will stay here again when I am back in Kotor.

Located within the old walls of Kotor, it's easy to walk around and even outside the walls. Helpful staff with good information on where to eat and what to visit. Atmosphere was low to due it being off-season (which isn't the hostel's fault) so I would definitely love to return when it's warmer!

Great staff and perfect location,

The hostel is situated in a perfect spot. The WiFi is good and right outside the hostel is a supermarket. There is nothing to complain about the staff and the rooms a nice and neat. Maybe one more toilet would be nice. Thanks.