Montenegro Hostel Reviews

Stari Grad b.b., Kotor, Montenegro

The staff are great! They organise lots of tours which was helpful. Our dorm room was in a seperate building from the main hostel so we had to walk about 50 metres to use the kitchen. The bathrooms were dirty the first day but were cleaned a bit the second day.

Kokoro is so friendly, welcoming, and gave us a bunch of recommendations! It is located in the center of old town so you are close to everything. Rooms are spacious but not quite enough plugs but that can be overlooked considering it has everything else we need.

Great place and one of the most helpful group of guys worked there. They helped set up tours and transfers around Montenegro. Biggest issue was lack of showers/bathrooms. First floor only had one shower/toilet for 18 people. And the second floor had 3 showers but in one room and people would lock the door if they were in there by themselves. It can get a little loud at nights since it is by a pub who blasts much until 1am

The hostel was perfect for our one night in Kotor. The room had air cond., was clean and very well located.

Great staff, superb location, clean and all facilities working. The bike tour suggested by the hostel is highly recommended as it is a great way to explore the area. You can rent the bikes in the hostel. I would definitly go back!

Amazing hostel, great location, friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend!!

Nice place to stay. The front desk people were amazing and super helpful. It was loud outside (it was the weekend) but shutting the window fixed the problem. Wifi was great outside of the room but in the room it didn't work at all. The air con is the room was perfect.

Pretty cool place, it's in a great location but it's the kind of hostel you go to if you want to chill out, not party.

Great hostel. Phenomenal location, right in the middle of old town, with helpful staff who can book tours, rent you bikes, and tell you what to see. I would definitely stay here again.

Great location. Functional kitchen. The shower/toilet arrangement is a little weird. May I suggest some walls for the toilet in the toilet/shower room?

Awesome!! I really miss that hostel and the staff!! Thanks for the good time!!

I had a really good experience here; the location is unbeatable, the staff are friendly and helpful, and the hostel organizes amazing tours around Montenegro. They also have bike rentals, and 5 euro dinner options. Great place, would stay again!

The staff at Montenegro hostel were really great. We really enjoyed our stay. The only drawback was that we wished it had been a bit more social. However I'm sure that will change as it gets more crowded in the summer. Thanks for a great stay!

I had a fantastic time!

great manager and great location, this is a quiet hostel and is just what I wanted even though I had 2 very noisy people in the room with me. The stay was enjoyable, I would not recommend if you want to party or meet people

Excellent hostel. Location can't be better; it was right in the middle of old town. One of us fell ill during our stay, but the hostel staff were so helpful in arranging for a taxi and communicating with the medical center on our behalf. After checkout, we were also able to leave our bags in their sister hostel in Budva while checking it out for a couple of hours.

Really great location in the center of Kotor's old town, helpful staff, nice room and facilities. Rented the bikes and they needed a bit of maintenance, but overall a good stay. We would stay here again!

Could not have had a better location in old town although this also went in hand with a bit of outside noise - earplugs came in handy. The staff were friendly and helpful. The biggest downside was the plastic sheeting on the bed which also contributed to the noise and was uncomfortable.

great place, great staff, great location

Excellent hostel. Excellent location. Excellent staff. They can arrange anything for you - travels, tours or any other things you may want to do in Montenegro. I will definitely stay here again.