Montenegro Hostel Reviews

Stari Grad b.b., Kotor, Montenegro

Kokolo Aka KokoLoco is a sweet guy! He made my stay in kotor and at this hostel. The hostel itself is nice and in the middle of the cosy old town. Sometimes everything dont have to be perfect because the staff makes i perfect and worth the stay. Thanks again Koko! Hope to see you again. Take care! /Petter

The staff was remarkably friendly and helpful. You couldn't ask for a better location in Kotor and the price was very reasonable. Kitchen and rooms were clean, and had most things you would need (I would suggest they get pepper and a corkscrew for the kitchen). Check out their 35 euro transfer to/from Mostar, Budva and Tirana. Wonderful hostel. Strongly recommended.

Excellent location and the staff were very nice and friendly They gave many info. about Kotor and other cities Would recommend strongly this hostel to others

Had a fantastic stay at this amazing hostel! Great location in the heart of the old town, clean, have a kitchen with all the basics you need, they organize exciting day trips to cool places and the staff is stellar. Very helpful and accommodating. Would definitely recommend anyone going to Kotor to stay there.

Perfect location inside city center. Great atmosphere and nice view to the fortress. House is a little old but still clean except the shared toilet. They have air condition/heater in the room. Good kitchen if you want to cook because Kotor doesnt have good restaurants.

We booked this hostel specifically to do the tours they offer. It's ideally located in the centre of old town, great value for money and comfortable. The staff were really helpful and tour guide Yelena was incredibly knowledgable and good fun. We stayed in October so it was fairly quiet, but still had a good time with the people there. Shower heads could do with being fixed to the wall, but this is only a minor point! Would recommend

Very good location and excellent staff.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The staff is super-friendly, the tours are first-rate, and you can't beat the location in the middle of Kotor within the city walls. There's a little room where guests hang out and chat, which makes for great interaction. My only complaint is that the towel left for me was very small, a little wet and smelled a bit moldy, but the next time I go on a trip like this I'll likely bring my own anyway. Other than that, an excellent place to stay in a great town!

Hostel is in a good location, the guy on reception is really friendly.

Extremely helpful host: we had a cancelled bus situation and he went out of his way to make sure we got to destination with his services. It was VERY appreciated. The location is perfect at the center of the old city, near the entrance to the fortifications and the restaurants. The rooms and kitchen and common room were very clean, however the bathrooms were generally a little wet from overuse. We had a lovely stay in this hostel with the best blankets ever! Would go back for sure.

In comparison to other hostels in Ulcinj or Zablajak I felt a bit more touristy and less like a "family" hostel. Otherwise really clean, very good location. The one receptionist is kind of crazy in a good way, what I found entertaining :) He was also helpful at to-dos or booking at another hostel for his guests.

Typical Montenegrin hostel set up in a converted hotel or old apartments. Staff were super friendly and helpful! The common room was out of action so there was no space to socialise but if was easy enough to grab some beers from the shop and hang out at the beach 2 seconds away. Easy to meet people in your dorm room. Good wifi and facilities, everything kept clean.

Centred in the Old Town it's a great location, the staff were very helpful and a lot of fun also. This is quite a small Hostel but has a nice Atmosphere, very good value for where it was. It was quite quiet when I was at the Hostel (not a party hostel) but that was fine for what I was looking for.

The place was really quiet when we stayed there so not so much socializing. But it was comfortable and clean, no complaints.

Great location and very nice staff - good opportunities for excursions too.

The hostel is made up of more than one building and our 10bed dorm was in the ther building which didn't have a kitchen so you had to walk round the corner to use the kitchen. Would be good if the upstairs common room had a stove added to it to avoid this. Staff were helpful organising tours

great place, only one bathroom in our part of the hostel, but it was fantastic location in old town, and staff were very friendly.

Great location in the centre of the old town. Friendly and helpful staff. Only 3 showers and toilets for the whole hostel.

Great location inside the old town, extremely helpful and cheerful staff. Only drawback is that wifi signal is weak or unreachable in the dorm.

Best hostel we stayed in during our Eastern Europe travels. Top location - the private room overlooking the square with a view of the hills was perfect! Friendly staff. Would highly recommend!!