Montmartre Hostel Reviews

Nusiceva Street No. 17, Belgrade, Serbia

This is a nice small hostel, right in the center of town. The double bed was the best we've slept on this entire trip. The room was very clean, and the reception guys were very friendly. The breakfast provided (local specialties from the bakery) was better than we expected from a hostel.

Everything was awesome.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I loved this hostel. The people working there are so lovely and welcoming. The dorms are spotlessly clean and comfortable. Would definitely book this hostel again.

• 8th Jul 2014

Wonderful friendly place with an amazing free breakfast and kind and helpful staff. Would recommend to everyone!

The hostel seems more worried about the staff being liked than the facilities being the best they can be. No security really at all the staff member on the front desk spent more time away from their desk than at it. Beds were really uncomfortable.

This is the first all 'Excellent' review I have ever given after staying in dozens of hostels over the years, Montmartre hostel is the best I have stayed in, its location is excellent, cost is excellent, staff are friendly and helpful I would recommend Montmartre to anyone and I will definitely be staying here again in future.

Outstanding hospitality!! I'd stay at Montmartre Hostel again anytime in cool Belgrade... you feel almost as being home

Couldn't ask for a better location or a better staff. The hostel is located right next to the main square in Belgrade and walkable to basically everything I wanted to see. The staff makes you feel like home and treats you like a friend. They also provide breakfast which is awesome. I stayed for six nights in total and was really happy with my stay and time in Belgrade.

This hostels has everything you can ask for, nice beds, clean place, lounge area, good showers and cool people working. The location was good we walked almost everywhere. So nothing but two thumbs up!

I stayed at Montmartre when I was passing through Belgrade and I immediately booked a return flight because it is the BEST. HOSTEL. EVER. Everyone here is so nice! They welcome you with a rakija shot, they will play you in Mortal Kombat, and they will bend over backwards to make sure you have a great time in Belgrade. Plus the rooms are safe, comfortable, and the wifi is great. And the free breakfast is delicious. And the Turkish coffee is amazing. And the other guests are great. Etc., etc.

• 3rd Jun 2014

Very nice hostel :) I would go back!

Great for the money's.

• 23rd May 2014

From the moment I arrived to the moment I left, I was taken care of. Breakfast was brought to us special each morning, and the Hostel staff were so friendly and nice. They introduced themselves and were genuinely interested in my travels and what I was up to. It felt like we were friends rather than another typical hostel stay.

Unbelievably friendly, the guys that work there are like your family, they are so welcoming, funny, and cool down to earth. Great people who stayed there when I did, very relaxed cool hostel, perfect location in the centre. 100% will go back & 100% recomended

• 16th May 2014

we loved that hostel!it felt like home especially because of nikola!thank you very much!!we will defenetly come back!

What a terrific hostel! One of the best I ever spent my holidays in. Breakfast is fantastic and you can choose what you want to eat and drink. Dusan and his staff are very helpful: they gave me a piece of good advice about where having a beer, having dinner and renting a bike.

When you first see the building from outside I believe that you might get shocked from how old it is. But despite that when you pass the hostel door you enter to whole new world. The staff was excelent and there 24/7. Really helpful and ready to assist you with anything.

Best hostel ever. Staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and had good recommendations for things to do. Location was great as it was round the corner from republic square and Bohemia street. Has a very good social area for meeting other people and a smoking balcony. Hostel was very clean and nicely decorated and smelled good as well and in the morning you get a good breakfast at no extra cost, just tell them the night before what time you want it. Couldn't recommend this hostel enough. Amazing.

I was meant to spend one or two days in the Montmartre hostel but then the people working there were so nice to me and made me feel so much at home that I spent a week there and still didn't want to go at the end:-). They are some of the best people I have ever found in a hostel. So if you are looking for a place where you can feel totally at home, this is the place to go in Belgrade! Besides it is located in the very center of the city. Highly recommended!

Very good hostel!! Particularly, here's staff have so much hospitality!! (Dragana is awesome!!!!! Thank you so much!!!)