Montmartre Hostel Reviews

Nusiceva Street No. 17, Belgrade, Serbia

Nice people at the reception (24h), good location and the hostel is a pretty good place. Thanks!

Wonderful hostel. Dusan and Nikola were fantastic hosts and were always very helpful and informative. Perfect location as well.

Everything was perfect! Hostel is nice and staff was helpful. I'll definitely choose it again.

Great staff, very informative of what there is to see in Belgrade. The hostel was pretty empty when I was there but I can imagine if it's busy it would be very cosy. Only 2 showers which could be trouble if it was full but wasn't a problem for me at all. Has a small kitchen that you can cook one at a time. The free breakfast is a great value - burek or a sandwich or just cereal and it arrives hot from the bakery when you've asked for it to be ready. Short walk to anywhere you want to go.

This is the best hostel we went to during our interrailtrip. Very friendly staff, Nice beds and all in all a very Nice atmosphere!

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Denmark

Very cool and lovely staff! The hostel is small and thus creates a beautiful, almost familiary atmosphere and is beautifully decorated. Rooms are nice and clean, shared bath facilities were OK. The hostel is not too easy to find, but we managed it. The location of the hostel is pretty good, the whole city can be explored solely by foot.

Staff were absolutely awesome! Very warm and friendly, happy to share their knowledge and field all questions about Belgrade. Great experience, thank you!

• 1st Sep 2014

I totally recomend this hostel and I would stay here again no doubt if I ever get to come back to Belgrade!!

• 2nd Aug 2014