Montmartre Hostel Reviews

Nusiceva Street No. 17, Belgrade, Serbia

hard to initially find but once found location convenient and centrally located, a couple of tricky underpasses. very friendly staff and informative.

Nice hostel down the street from the central square. Staff was helpful and cool. Facilities were good. I will stay here next time I am in Belgrade.

Relaxed, friendly, cool...very Belgrade. Staff great.

Montmartre Hostel has a great location, and the team is really friendly. Interesting talk with Nikola, big hug for you. Nice people: they had no reservations so they were pleased to offer me a late checkout! Hvala!

• 18th May 2015
  • Portugal

Everything was great, the staff are really helpful and are genuinely nice people, the location couldn't have been better and the room and bathroom was always clean. 100%!

We spent wonderful three nights at cozy Montmartre Hostel. Its perfectly located just few meters away from central square and the main shopping boulevard. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Just on the other site of the street there is a market that has openend until 11pm. I would definitely recommend that hostel.

Excellent location in the centre of the city. Staff were informative, kind and fun. Night guy was great. Would happily stay again and again.

EVERYTHING WAS THE BEST IN THIS HOSTEL.....THE PEOPLE WHICH WORK THERE ARE VERY POLITE AND GOOD PERSONS.....LOCATION OF HOSTEL IS DEFINITELY NUMBER ONE IN THE TOWN BECAUSE HOSTEL IS SITUATED EXACTLY IN THE HEART OF THE CENTER....EVERYTHING IN HOSTEL IS VERY CLEAN......I HAVE NOT BEEN IN SUCH NICE HOSTEL LIKE IN THIS....

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Croatia

I had a great time staying at Montmartre Hostel! It's at very good location, everything is so close just a walking distance. Hostel is clean AND staff is extremely friendly and helpful!! :) Great atmosphere, really good food and cool people. I enjoyed my stay. Highly recommend it to everyone!! I'll be staying at this Hostel again for sure!

• 24th Mar 2015

I had great time staying at Montmartre hostel!!! Staff is amazing, so friendly so helpful, room is so clean and comfortable! Great location, great people! I highly recommend this hostel, and I can't wait to go back!

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Serbia

Everything was great! Staff is awesome, really pleasant atmosphere. Hostel is clean, in good area, close to important places in the city.

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Serbia

Nice hostel. It was really quite in january and the hostel guy gave me a nice introduction to Serbia and Belgrade after is disturbed him in the early morning. ;-)