Montmartre Hostel Reviews

Nusiceva Street No. 17, Belgrade, Serbia

Best hostel ever. Staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and had good recommendations for things to do. Location was great as it was round the corner from republic square and Bohemia street. Has a very good social area for meeting other people and a smoking balcony. Hostel was very clean and nicely decorated and smelled good as well and in the morning you get a good breakfast at no extra cost, just tell them the night before what time you want it. Couldn't recommend this hostel enough. Amazing.

I was meant to spend one or two days in the Montmartre hostel but then the people working there were so nice to me and made me feel so much at home that I spent a week there and still didn't want to go at the end:-). They are some of the best people I have ever found in a hostel. So if you are looking for a place where you can feel totally at home, this is the place to go in Belgrade! Besides it is located in the very center of the city. Highly recommended!

very nice hostel, I love to talk with them, they re very nice, helpful and great hospitality..

As a hostel addict, I can say that this is one of the best. Location is perfect, Staff & Atmospeher & Facilities are more as perfect. As regular Belgrade visitor Montmartre is my 1st choice

Top notch hostel our of the 100+hostels at which II have stayed. Nick was fantastic, as were all staff members. I paid a small taxi fee for transport, but the small taxi fare was worth it! The hostel is located near "fast food"--pizza, hamburgers/fries, and a 5 min walk to main square where Belgrade walking tour starts at 11 a.m. --- wonderful restaurants, lots of excitement nearby, etc. A great place to stay! and SO CLEAN! ..... and Nik was great helping with a laptop glitch. Grade: A+++.

Absolutely most sincerest staff ever. The hostel has quite much everything, it was a great stay.

Fantastic hostel particularly the staff! They are amazing so kind and helpful. It is one of favourite hostels I have stayed at in Europe

The staff were great and the hostel was clean, great location and great facilities

to k.i.s.s.: the hostel is just unbelievably charming and the staff is the best i've seen so far in any hostel.

Great team! We even had a meal with the staff! I recommend this place to all visitors of Belgrade! They will give you all the information you need.

Great stuff, great location!!! One of the best hostels I've booked so far. Excellent atmosphere. We were there for the first time but felt like home. All of the receptionists were very nice, we received from them a lot of information about the city. Good breakfast. Can't wait to be in Belgrade again. A memorable week-end! Thank you, Montmartre H.!

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Romania

Good location, very friendly stuff. I was in a private ensuite room with my boyfriend. The room was clean and nice. The breakfast was included in the price (few choices; from muessli to sandwiches or burek with yogurt). Due to the thin walls it can however be quit noisy - it depends off course on the guests.

In my 25+ years of wanderings I have been in many hostels. Montmartre Hostel in Belgrade is one of the best. From staff via location to perfect breakfast.

Good hostel in the centre of Belgrade with hospitable and very friendly staff. Bathrooms are clean. Breakfast included in payment.

• 6th Nov 2013
  • Russia

Very friendly staff. Would return again