Montmartre Hostel Reviews

Nusiceva Street No. 17, Belgrade, Serbia

Everything was perfect! Hostel is nice and staff was helpful. I'll definitely choose it again.

Great staff, very informative of what there is to see in Belgrade. The hostel was pretty empty when I was there but I can imagine if it's busy it would be very cosy. Only 2 showers which could be trouble if it was full but wasn't a problem for me at all. Has a small kitchen that you can cook one at a time. The free breakfast is a great value - burek or a sandwich or just cereal and it arrives hot from the bakery when you've asked for it to be ready. Short walk to anywhere you want to go.

This is the best hostel we went to during our interrailtrip. Very friendly staff, Nice beds and all in all a very Nice atmosphere!

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Denmark

Very cool and lovely staff! The hostel is small and thus creates a beautiful, almost familiary atmosphere and is beautifully decorated. Rooms are nice and clean, shared bath facilities were OK. The hostel is not too easy to find, but we managed it. The location of the hostel is pretty good, the whole city can be explored solely by foot.

Staff were absolutely awesome! Very warm and friendly, happy to share their knowledge and field all questions about Belgrade. Great experience, thank you!

• 1st Sep 2014

Super froendly staff that show you what to see and where to go for the amount of time you stay. Very happy with this hostel!

Decent enough hostel. The staff were very helpful - nothing but good things to say about all of them. Solid wifi throughout. Door to the six bed room (across from reception) is creaky enough to be in a horror film. There's only two bathrooms which is an issue in the mornings.

nice hostel located close to main attractions. the staff was super friendly. ㅇㅛㄱ- ㅅㅣㄹ,ㅎㅗㅏ- ㅈㅏㅇ- ㅅㅣㄹ- ㅇㅣ- ㄴㅓㄹㅂ-ㄱㅗ-ㄱㄱㅐ-ㄱㄱㅡㅅ-ㅎㅏㅂ-ㄴㅣ-ㄷㅏ.

This is a nice small hostel, right in the center of town. The double bed was the best we've slept on this entire trip. The room was very clean, and the reception guys were very friendly. The breakfast provided (local specialties from the bakery) was better than we expected from a hostel.

Had a great stay in the hostel. Would have stayed longer if we had the time. Staff were very welcoming and answered all of our questions about the city in great detail. They even taught us how to make Turkish Coffee which was great! Hopefully be back next year!

Everything was awesome.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I loved this hostel. The people working there are so lovely and welcoming. The dorms are spotlessly clean and comfortable. Would definitely book this hostel again.

• 8th Jul 2014

Excellent hostel, nothing negative to say about it - definitely stay there when you are going to Belgrade - the atmosphere is magnificent, it's cosy and clean and the most awesome people work there!!!

Nice comfy beds & quiet hostel. It's the staff that make this place though, they're so friendly and knowledgeable! Will definitely be staying there again next time I'm in Belgrade (which hopefully won't be too long!)

• 6th Jul 2014

Wonderful friendly place with an amazing free breakfast and kind and helpful staff. Would recommend to everyone!

The hostel seems more worried about the staff being liked than the facilities being the best they can be. No security really at all the staff member on the front desk spent more time away from their desk than at it. Beds were really uncomfortable.

This is the first all 'Excellent' review I have ever given after staying in dozens of hostels over the years, Montmartre hostel is the best I have stayed in, its location is excellent, cost is excellent, staff are friendly and helpful I would recommend Montmartre to anyone and I will definitely be staying here again in future.

Outstanding hospitality!! I'd stay at Montmartre Hostel again anytime in cool Belgrade... you feel almost as being home

Couldn't ask for a better location or a better staff. The hostel is located right next to the main square in Belgrade and walkable to basically everything I wanted to see. The staff makes you feel like home and treats you like a friend. They also provide breakfast which is awesome. I stayed for six nights in total and was really happy with my stay and time in Belgrade.

This hostels has everything you can ask for, nice beds, clean place, lounge area, good showers and cool people working. The location was good we walked almost everywhere. So nothing but two thumbs up!