Montreal Central Reviews

1586 St-Hubert, Montreal, Quebec, Montreal, Canada

Excellent stay!

This hostel and its sister around the corner are great facilities in a great location! Would definitely recommend and stay again!

Other than power flickering every now and then. (it was a hot weekend i presumed everyone was draining power with personal AC) everything was great. from the staff to the wifi, could not have had a better experience.

• 9th Jul 2015

Loved my stay! Super helpful staff who were very friendly. Loved the modern lobby and accomadations were neat and clean. Perfect location close to metro, park, restaurants and shopping. Will definitely stay again!

• 9th Jul 2015

Central Hostel in Montreal offers all that a backpacker would need during a stay in Montreal: A great location in the Latin quarters near the metro, bus terminal, and St Denis street. It is clean, it has comfortable beds, a pleasant staff and a common room where I found it really easy to come in contact with other backpackers from around the world. I do believe that the quality/price ratio is excellent. I found that Noemie in particular was a great ambassador for the hostel! Cheers!

The hostel is very well located right in the center of Montreal, just next to subway station Berri UQAM and tne main bus station. The staff is very nice and helpful. Huge breakfast included. Good place to stay in Montreal.

This place is just awesome!!, their location is perfect… my room ultra fresh and clean… what I found truly disappointment was the breakfast and their bar need some more fun!, like a fridge showing the 100 beers you may have.... or something... BUT, don’t get me wrong, I would definitely chose this hostel again… 

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Clean, conveniently located, great people, great staff. Only negative was that there was not a lot for breakfast.

I had a great stay. Friendly, knowledgeable staff, super-clean facilities, excellent location. Breakfast is a bonus, and being able to have coffee/tea anytime is a nice feature, too.

• 28th Jun 2015

Very good location and great staff. The rooms could be bigger.

Montreal Central probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in: it was clean, the people were friendly, it was close to areas we wanted to see in Montreal. It's easy to understand why it has been among the top rated hostels in the world for almost a decade!

Montreal Central was awesome! I would definitely stay there again the next time I'm in Montreal.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Great value for the price.

• 25th Jun 2015

Free breakfast was croissants, waffles, eggs, toast, muffins and OJ - great for a free breakfast but some kind of fruit would be a most welcome addition. Hostel was clean and safe with lovely staff and friendly workaway staff. Unfortunately the hostel charged me for an extra night and when I didn't notice while paying (my fault) I noticed the next morning and pointed it out but once it was paid, no refund available apparently. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay!

Great hostel! It is easy walking distance to so many places in Montreal. Together with M Montreal, they made my stay unreal! Safe rooms, excellent staff and everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. I will be staying here again.

• 23rd Jun 2015

We love this place! My boyfriend and I have stayed here twice now on our trips to the city. It is very conveniently located and the staff is great. They are accommodating and friendly, and the atmosphere is laid back and modern. It's a great value for your money. We will be back before summer's end.

• 20th Jun 2015

Fantastic position huge breakfast and very nice staff.

Nice quiet hostel, if you're looking for more fun and events, stay in their partner hostel down the street (M Montreal)

• 15th Jun 2015

Nice staff. Clean place. Comfortable beds.Free Located right at BERRI/UQAM metro station and right around the corner for Greyhound. HIGHLY recommend.

Great location. Staff friendly and ability to get more towels, tape or a stapler at front desk - super helpful. Wish the entire place (including outside) was non-smoking. Ran out of some breakfast items (specifically croissants) everyday before end of breakfast time.

• 12th Jun 2015