Montreal Central Reviews

1586 St-Hubert, Montreal, Quebec, Montreal, Canada

Excellent patios for hanging out! Love that the bar is upstairs in the main common area rather than tucked away in some basement. Rooms were fine, beds were fine. Try to avoid getting a room in the basement.

• 31st Aug 2015

This hotel/hostel is very clean, the staff a really friendly and helpful. Our double room was great, exactly what we wanted. Thank you!

• 30th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Staff was very helpful and pleasant. Claude did a great job with the walking tour. Would definitely recommend that!! Will stay there again and recommend it to friends.

• 29th Aug 2015

A bit deceiving in that the awards and facilities mentioned seemed to relate to the sister hostel not far away. Nice, clean and friendly but not a great deal of atmosphere. More suited for those looking for a more hotel type experience.

Loved having the bathroom in the room. Great location with a main metro station nearby. Very clean.

• 26th Aug 2015

Location is great, staff very friendly, free coffee and breakfast, rooms in the basement have no windows for letting in fresh air....

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Austria

Staff were excellent, very helpful and accomodating. // It would have been nice if there was more information given about the sister hostel where there is more of an area to hang out, activities. I didn't even find out about this place till my third day there and never got a chance to go see it as a result.

• 24th Aug 2015

I really enjoyed my stay. It was my first time staying at a hostel, and I only stayed the one night, but it was great for me. It was inexpensive, and the people in my room where all very nice and friendly. There were lockers in my room, but I didn't feel it was absolutely necessary to lock up all of my belongings. The Bathroom was fine, and the shower was nice and hot. Three outlets on your bed and a small lamp were great accessories. Air conditioner could have been better.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Enjoyed my stay here! Everything is within walking distance from here. Decent breakfast every morning. Will surely go back to here when I visit Montreal

• 22nd Aug 2015

I don't have a ton of hostel stay experience, but I can't imagine it getting any better than this. The staff were knowledgable and had lots of resources to hand out. The sister hostel to this one (just down the street) had events every night of the week (we only went to Comedy night, which was free and hilarious). The rooms were well kept with AC units. Computer use, WiFi, and breakfast are all included in the price. The Hostel is walking distance from historic Montreal sites.

Excellent hostel. Had a very enjoyable stay in montreal. The hostel staff are very welcoming and the rooms are fantastic. An extra pillow would be appreciated however. Also informing guests about the sister hostel where events take place would also be good. Overall an amazing hostel which is great value.

Great, modern hostel with a substantial free breakfast. Also in a really good location with a lot of awesome events going on every night at the sister hostel/bar which is just around the corner.

I love eggo waffles for breakfast but could use more fruit ^^

• 17th Aug 2015

I am very glad that I moved to this hostel. Location is perfect, very close to the gay village. When I came in to my room, the bed was ready and clean. Lockers are available and free of charge in the room, with air conditioning, they provide toiletries supplies. Locks are available in the counter in case you forgot to bring one, with a $10 deposit. Very decent hostel. Very likely to recommend this to my friends.

AMAZING!!! Great staff. Phenomenal location! I enjoyed my time sooooooooooo much.

Best hostel i ever stayed

This hostel/hotel is one of the best we have ever stayed in and would recommend to anyone. Everywhere is really clean, fresh towels every day and a plentiful breakfast of fresh criossants, waffles, breads, spreads, eggs etc. Reception staff are all extremely helpful. Would also recommend the hostel's bar just down the road, great atmosphere. Thanks for a great few days!

Welcoming staff, appealing decor in the common areas, lively evening atmosphere with good beverages offerings, better breakfast variety than other hostels we have visited, great place to stay for the price. 2 bunk room with bathroom was perfect for our family of four.

• 10th Aug 2015

If nothing else, this hostel is worth its outstanding location. Next to the central bus station with LOTS of incredible bars and restaurants within 5 minutes walk. Main tourist attractions also close by. Air conditioned rooms, free breakfast and unlimited coffee/tea. Storage room for bags and clean towels every day. Cons: A bit overpriced; unflexible reservations; former hotel that's converted into a hostel - feels rather inpersonal and large for a hostel. Would highly recommend for a short stay

For the price paid, this was a great facility with a good staff. Stayed in a private room but took advantage of the common area to meet people. The location was perfect walking to dinner, an attraction or hopping on the subway. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone else and would stay here if I return to Montreal. Thanks!

• 4th Aug 2015