Montreal Central Reviews

1586 St-Hubert, Montreal, Quebec, Montreal, Canada

The staff was wonderfully helpful and the rooms were clean and tidy! Hostel did seem to attract a younger crowd.

Loved it!!

• 29th Jan 2016

The hotel itself is nice, small but very clean. There was a limited choice for breakfast but enough for the price you're paying. The location is amazing! Right behind the bus station and a metro is a 2 minute walk away. You can walk to mont Royal within 25 minutes and to old Montreal in 15 mins. The hostel was pretty quiet, not an ideal atmosphere if you're looking to meet some people on your travels but luckily I was with a friend. Good all in all but I'm sure i could find somewhere more fun.

• 27th Jan 2016

Location was good and the facility's were good. I was there during the offseason so the atmosphere wasn't that great.

Best hostel I have ever been too. Second time staying because my first experience was great. Keep up the good work!

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Super nice lady at reception came to knock on the door to wake us up on our check out day as we were hungover, would have overslept and been charged extra otherwise. Thanks!

• 15th Jan 2016

Our group stayed in 2 private rooms. I have stayed in many hostels, but infrequently in their private rooms. They were clean, and the room my boyfriend and I stayed in had a mini fridge. Reception was friendly and happy to give us recommendations for food and things to do. It was within walking distance of many bars, restaurants, etc. I would stay here again.

• 14th Jan 2016

I was amazed by how clean and accommodating this hostel was. The staff was super friendly and the people were very friendly as well. Very chill and friendly atmosphere. Also, this hostel was in the best location for exploring the city and when you come back for the night, the beds are super comfortable and soft. I met awesome people and had a great vacation.

• 14th Jan 2016

Could not have been any better

• 14th Jan 2016

Very cozy lobby, very friendly and helpful staff. They offer daily special activities (like karaoke) and free wifi. Rooms are clean.

• 11th Jan 2016

I liked it. It was a really nice hostel and very inexpensive.

The room is so spacious! The restroom, the shower, and the bump bed are all amazing. Really thick and comfortable mattress. Towels are changed on a daily basis.

• 30th Dec 2015

A friend and I spent a few days around New Years Eve at Montreal Central and had a wonderful time. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful - happy to suggest exciting ways to fill our days and to point us in the right direction. It was safe, cozy and clean, conveniently located, breakfast every morning was a great bonus and it was easy to meet other travelers. Would definitely recommend!

The hostel was clean and conveniently located.

• 27th Dec 2015

Awesome stay, nice location, friendly staff, excellent location and most importantly, clean

• 27th Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

I had an absolutely lovely stay at Montreal Central. The staff was friendly and well informed about the city's offerings and the free breakfast was a god send. The hostel is located a block away from the metro and within walking distance of tons of attractions. My single complaint was that there was only 4 lockers in our 6 person dorm so we had take turns locking up our stuff and checking it in at the front desk. All in all, a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend staying here!

Very clean, staff friendly and helpful. Location is perfect. Subway around the corner.

Awesome showers. Friendly staff. Clean facilities. The social areas were a bit small (I wish there were more sofas / lounge seating, or more social activities in this hostel branch); and maybe I got unlucky but the general vibe of the travelers staying at the hostel was a bit antisocial. The hostel provides clean shower towels and breakfast free of charge, which is great.

This place looked like a hotel! Clean, festive, warm and friendly atmosphere- nice kitchen, great staff...and the location was a 2-minute walk from the shuttle which dropped me off from the airport. They had a nice continental breakfast included in the staff, strong wifi, and free coffee and tea. I would definitely stay there again!

Stayed in a private double and was impressed of the hotel-quality room and private ensuite. Breakfast was also fairly good. Did not venture into the social aspect of the hostel, however it sounded like there was plenty. Recommended for couples or singles looking for good value privacy, and probably all other travellers too.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5