Montreal Central Reviews

1586 St-Hubert, Montreal, Quebec, Montreal, Canada

Breakfast was OK but nothing special. Otherwise, everything exceeded my expectations. Room was much nicer than I was expecting, and the staff were terrific.

• 23rd Mar 2015

I'm from Quebec city and I've been stay at this Hostel for 2 nigths and it was really nice. The staff was very friendly, the Hostel was in the middle of the city so we walked every day. If you look for an hostel in montreal take this hostel you'll enjoy it.

One of the cleanest and most modern hostels I have ever stayed in. We had drinks in our room both nights, and by noon the next day, the cleaners had been in, and the rooms were spotless. Staff are incredibly nice and happy to help. Only downside was the atmosphere. I was traveling with a big group, so we had a great time, but I feel if you were travelling on your own, it might be hard to meet people. If thats the case, I would recommend their sister hostel - think it was M Montreal, has a bar

Modern, spacious rooms, great place, incredible value for money. The top hostel I have ever stayed at.

• 13th Mar 2015

The hostel was great, and the staff was very knowledgeable when we asked them what to do and where to go.

• 9th Mar 2015

Our stay here was fantastic. Everyone who worked there was extremely friendly and helpful. Free breakfast in the mornings (hope you like croissants!), coffee and tea was always available, and they had a bar. The rooms were always cleaned in the mornings and towels were readily available. A friend and I stayed in the 4 females room and we were all given spacious lockers. I would advise you to bring your own lock, or you can borrow one from the front desk. I would absolutely recommend.

• 7th Mar 2015

I really enjoyed staying at the Montreal Central. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and the building was not too noisy. The breakfast was good and reliable. The laundry service was reasonably priced and efficient. If I every came back to Montreal I would certainly stay at the Montreal Central again.

• 22nd Feb 2015

Excellent hostel with incredible staff who really go above and beyond to help you make the most of your stay. Same block as heated, underground parking and a two minute walk to the largest metro station in the city.

The stuff are nice and the places are so beautiful and clean!

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Hong Kong

The facilities and staff were awesome. Location could have been slightly better, but it was pretty damn good as it is. I'd definitely stay at Montreal Central again.

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed. My boyfriend and I enjoyed very much.

• 19th Jan 2015

Fantastic! Especially the staff who were always nice and accommodating. The atmosphere was really relaxed and comfortable.

• 16th Jan 2015

This hostel was utterly amazing--we stayed in a private room and it was similar to staying in a very small hotel room. We had a very nice, spotless room with a private shower and toilet, toiliteries available and even room service. Montreal Central is absolutely incredible. The only drawback is that I can never stay in a "normal" hostel again. Thank you Montreal Central!

Clean place, the staff was very friendly and receptive. The continental breakfast in the morning was a nice touch. The location was nice: right next to the metro, and several good restaurants within a few blocks. My biggest complaint was how much my toilet sucked. Low flush, kept getting clogged, no plunger around. Pain in the ass all weekend. Otherwise, I would stay there again.

• 30th Dec 2014

The staff were so helpful and the facilities felt clean and safe. Thanks for a great experience!

This was an awesome hostel. Helpful staff, great common areas, clean rooms, and free coffee! FYI, some dorms do not have in room lockers, but there are some smaller lockers in the hallways. Perfect location by a metro station, the airport shuttle, and plenty of bars. I would recommend this hostel to anyone coming to Montreal!

• 29th Dec 2014

Great staff. Great Hostel. Great stay.

I got in Montreal late in the night the 24th of December from the bus station (is really close). The Staff was really helpful and friendly. The 25th I spent the all day walking through Montreal and they gave me a really useful information in order to enjoy the city in just the time I had. During the evening of the 25th, we had a huge dinner in the amazing hall of the hostel. The atmosphere is definitely really good. I stayed in a shared room and it Was really clean and comfortable.

The free breakfast was poor. Our room was kind of terrible (our fridge leaked the entire time, the bed sucked, the floor was gross, etc) and smaller than expected. The staff was not very friendly, and they definitely weren't helpful. Note that all hostel events don't take place at this location - they make you travel to their other hostel, M, for everything.

• 17th Dec 2014

Best hostel I've stayed at in north america so far! very relaxed atmosphere, super friendly and helpful staff, close to most attractions of Montreal, very comfy beds, clean washrooms and amazing showers!

« first « Prev 1 2 3