Montreal Central Reviews

1586 St-Hubert, Montreal, Quebec, Montreal, Canada

I stayed in this hostel for 4 nights weekend time, this is very good location near the central gay bars, all clean, pretty small, the dorm of 7 was half empty which was nice and quiet to me, there is a nice public area to chill out.

Amazing staff, exceptionally clean, great value and brilliant location. It's a small place, which has a number of benefits, but be prepared to head over to their other hostel for any activities or events.

I appreciate how helpful they were before I checked in and after I checked out .

• 8th Apr 2015

Very nice, good looking, and clean. However the door of my room ( I think 212) kept rattling through the night as other rooms opened and closed their doors which kept me up. Also, there were not enough outlets, and the fight for charging your phone was real.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Taiwan

Perfect. Way beyond my expectation.

it's a nice place. I will go there again.

Staying at MontrealCentral was great! This was my first time at a hostel and I loved it. The only thing was our door's deadbolt lock didn't completely work, but other than that I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here!

• 2nd Apr 2015

Fantastic location. So close to the main attractions and tasty places to eat. Very clean and comfortable. Free breakfast was great--waffles, eggs, juice. Definitely recommend!

Great place to stay in Montreal. Location is spot on near Berri-UQAM Metro stop, facilities are good (kitchen, large common area, spacious dorms) and very clean. Very chilled out atmosphere and the staff are all extremely friendly. Tough to find fault with the place.

The only downer was the lack of a view from our bedroom. Otherwise, it served it's purpose very well! Would go back, and recommend to friends.

• 28th Mar 2015

This was a great hostel!My partner and I found the staff to be very friendly and bilingual. Also, the breakfast was nothing fancy, but a great way to start off the day.They had croissants, toast, muffins, coffee, hard boiled eggs, waffles, tea, etc. Also, I felt that the atmosphere was very inviting if you wanted to meet people and chat, while there was also space if you preferred to work or be alone.Finally, the location is great: near the center and Old Montreal, Chinatown, bus station, metro.

Breakfast was OK but nothing special. Otherwise, everything exceeded my expectations. Room was much nicer than I was expecting, and the staff were terrific.

• 23rd Mar 2015

I'm from Quebec city and I've been stay at this Hostel for 2 nigths and it was really nice. The staff was very friendly, the Hostel was in the middle of the city so we walked every day. If you look for an hostel in montreal take this hostel you'll enjoy it.

One of the cleanest and most modern hostels I have ever stayed in. We had drinks in our room both nights, and by noon the next day, the cleaners had been in, and the rooms were spotless. Staff are incredibly nice and happy to help. Only downside was the atmosphere. I was traveling with a big group, so we had a great time, but I feel if you were travelling on your own, it might be hard to meet people. If thats the case, I would recommend their sister hostel - think it was M Montreal, has a bar

Modern, spacious rooms, great place, incredible value for money. The top hostel I have ever stayed at.

• 13th Mar 2015

The hostel was great, and the staff was very knowledgeable when we asked them what to do and where to go.

• 9th Mar 2015

Our stay here was fantastic. Everyone who worked there was extremely friendly and helpful. Free breakfast in the mornings (hope you like croissants!), coffee and tea was always available, and they had a bar. The rooms were always cleaned in the mornings and towels were readily available. A friend and I stayed in the 4 females room and we were all given spacious lockers. I would advise you to bring your own lock, or you can borrow one from the front desk. I would absolutely recommend.

• 7th Mar 2015

Had a nice stay at Montreal Central. Good bed and very clean en suite bathroom in my four bed dorm. Conveniently located to explore the city by foot.

I really enjoyed staying at the Montreal Central. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and the building was not too noisy. The breakfast was good and reliable. The laundry service was reasonably priced and efficient. If I every came back to Montreal I would certainly stay at the Montreal Central again.

• 22nd Feb 2015

Excellent hostel with incredible staff who really go above and beyond to help you make the most of your stay. Same block as heated, underground parking and a two minute walk to the largest metro station in the city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3