Montreal Central Reviews

1586 St-Hubert, Montreal, Quebec, Montreal, Canada

Fantastic! Especially the staff who were always nice and accommodating. The atmosphere was really relaxed and comfortable.

• 16th Jan 2015

This hostel was utterly amazing--we stayed in a private room and it was similar to staying in a very small hotel room. We had a very nice, spotless room with a private shower and toilet, toiliteries available and even room service. Montreal Central is absolutely incredible. The only drawback is that I can never stay in a "normal" hostel again. Thank you Montreal Central!

Clean place, the staff was very friendly and receptive. The continental breakfast in the morning was a nice touch. The location was nice: right next to the metro, and several good restaurants within a few blocks. My biggest complaint was how much my toilet sucked. Low flush, kept getting clogged, no plunger around. Pain in the ass all weekend. Otherwise, I would stay there again.

• 30th Dec 2014

The staff were so helpful and the facilities felt clean and safe. Thanks for a great experience!

This was an awesome hostel. Helpful staff, great common areas, clean rooms, and free coffee! FYI, some dorms do not have in room lockers, but there are some smaller lockers in the hallways. Perfect location by a metro station, the airport shuttle, and plenty of bars. I would recommend this hostel to anyone coming to Montreal!

• 29th Dec 2014

Great staff. Great Hostel. Great stay.

I got in Montreal late in the night the 24th of December from the bus station (is really close). The Staff was really helpful and friendly. The 25th I spent the all day walking through Montreal and they gave me a really useful information in order to enjoy the city in just the time I had. During the evening of the 25th, we had a huge dinner in the amazing hall of the hostel. The atmosphere is definitely really good. I stayed in a shared room and it Was really clean and comfortable.

The free breakfast was poor. Our room was kind of terrible (our fridge leaked the entire time, the bed sucked, the floor was gross, etc) and smaller than expected. The staff was not very friendly, and they definitely weren't helpful. Note that all hostel events don't take place at this location - they make you travel to their other hostel, M, for everything.

• 17th Dec 2014

Best hostel I've stayed at in north america so far! very relaxed atmosphere, super friendly and helpful staff, close to most attractions of Montreal, very comfy beds, clean washrooms and amazing showers!

It was great! A cozy, quiet atmosphere and the people were friendly. I had a private room and it was nice and clean, with good accommodations.

Perfect Hostel!!

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Everuthing was perfect while I stayed at Montreal Central. Best location, just takes me three minutes from metro station 'Berri Uqam', Best staffs, well-hosted and friendly to everyone. The facility was clean and pretty new. I was really pleased in there. When I visit Montreal again, definitely I will stay at Montreal Central. Thank you for all staffs there, Merci !

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Had a lovely time! Extremely helpful staff and definitely definitely worth the cost!

• 26th Nov 2014

Sketchy area but great hostel!

• 14th Nov 2014

Excellent staff, organisation of rooms and atmosphere in general!

• 14th Nov 2014

This hostel is in an excellent location, has excellent staff, and the free coffee in the morning is not bad at all! Definitely worth the money and the company you meet is unreal!

Nice newly renovated lobby, very clean, never saw the cleans come in and make my bed.

• 9th Nov 2014

This place is awesome! Great location and atmosphere. Everything a hostel should be!

I've been to many hostels in my time traveling Europe and Canada and Montreal Central was arguable the best one. The staff were very helpful not only in getting us situated at the hostel but they provided useful information regarding how to navigate the city of Montreal. I look forward to returning to Montreal and I certainly look forward to being back at Montreal Central.

• 7th Nov 2014

Stayed in a private room. The hostel is clean and proper, but the old room decor and furniture really leaves a bad impression; looks like they purchased an old hotel but kept the room furniture as well as the bed covers - kinda disappointing. Breakfast was good, but nothing to write home about. After travelling many hostels, the old bread, jam, coffee continental stuff is kinda boring. Regardless, I'd still recommend the place.

• 4th Nov 2014