Montreal Central Reviews

1586 St-Hubert, Montreal, Quebec, Montreal, Canada

Clean, conveniently located, great people, great staff. Only negative was that there was not a lot for breakfast.

I had a great stay. Friendly, knowledgeable staff, super-clean facilities, excellent location. Breakfast is a bonus, and being able to have coffee/tea anytime is a nice feature, too.

• 28th Jun 2015

Very good location and great staff. The rooms could be bigger.

Montreal Central probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in: it was clean, the people were friendly, it was close to areas we wanted to see in Montreal. It's easy to understand why it has been among the top rated hostels in the world for almost a decade!

Montreal Central was awesome! I would definitely stay there again the next time I'm in Montreal.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Great value for the price.

• 25th Jun 2015

Great hostel! It is easy walking distance to so many places in Montreal. Together with M Montreal, they made my stay unreal! Safe rooms, excellent staff and everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. I will be staying here again.

• 23rd Jun 2015

We love this place! My boyfriend and I have stayed here twice now on our trips to the city. It is very conveniently located and the staff is great. They are accommodating and friendly, and the atmosphere is laid back and modern. It's a great value for your money. We will be back before summer's end.

• 20th Jun 2015

Fantastic position huge breakfast and very nice staff.

Nice quiet hostel, if you're looking for more fun and events, stay in their partner hostel down the street (M Montreal)

• 15th Jun 2015

Nice staff. Clean place. Comfortable beds.Free Located right at BERRI/UQAM metro station and right around the corner for Greyhound. HIGHLY recommend.

Great location. Staff friendly and ability to get more towels, tape or a stapler at front desk - super helpful. Wish the entire place (including outside) was non-smoking. Ran out of some breakfast items (specifically croissants) everyday before end of breakfast time.

• 12th Jun 2015

Good location and super friendly staff!

Great place to stay in Montreal!! Great location and really helpful staff. The mattress and the breakfast could be better.

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Had some hesitations booking in a room with eight, but the accommodations were fantastic. - Super friendly staff - Free breakfast - Reasonable prices - Pretty central location (a block away from the metro)

• 4th Jun 2015

I would certainly stay there again. It is centrally located and staff was very helpful.

• 1st Jun 2015

This place was fantastic. Very professional and very pleasant. They received my late luggage in the middle of the night, and they called me a cab twice. The room had all the amenities. I highly recommend it!

• 31st May 2015
  • anniemarino548

Nice place next to the university. I would definitely stay there again!!!

Really nice hostel clean and the central in the name is no joke. The free coffee (all day) made me shake with glee and saved me more money then I care to admit. Breakfast was also decent but if your late you miss out on the good stuff.

Overall, we had a really great stay. We had a minor mishap in our room but as soon as we notified the staff they saw to it immediately and even took measures to make sure it didn't happen again. The location is perfect. It is within walking distance of everything and had a really cool atmosphere. I would definitely stay there again :)

• 22nd May 2015