Moon Dance Hostel Reviews

94/103 M 6, Baan Tai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Probably the worst hostel I've ever stayed at. The water in the shower would always stop working so I had to finish rinsing myself off with the bum gun! Also the hostel was pretty empty and had a horrible atmosphere. Pay a little more and stay somewhere else!

Worse mattress in thr world. Showers dont work well.

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Great for the Full Moon Party (they provided paint). The directions given are poor, it took me 45 mins of wandering to find the hostel. Try to figure out location before you end up there.

Actually I was in seventeen hostel...the owner changued us, the quality/price is so bad, its only for one day. Avoid it. The location and staff is good, but there is not common room.