Moon Dance Hostel Reviews

94/103 M 6, Baan Tai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Stayed at Moon Dance Hostel with a friend for the full moon party and was very disappointed. It was very overpriced for what it was; it was dirty, the staff were unhelpful and there was no communal area so the atmosphere was pretty rubbish. It was close to the full moon party itself which was good, but would definitely recommend staying somewhere other than Haad Rin as it was so grim during the day. We ended up leaving a day early even though we'd paid for four nights.

booked a private room, got a 16 dorm- but payed the private room price. no flavor, no warm water, the door is the hole time open, anybody can go inside. take care of your bags

Can't believe hostel world allow this on their site. Disgrace

• 22nd Jul 2013

I paid 1500B to stay 30 minutes

• 21st Jul 2013

You pay for your book, then you do not know, that's not my fault for the day that you come to a room I filled out and then I ask you whether you are or not, but you said, but after the 30th. minute, you said you did not want to pay for the waste of time to me, I would have replaced the full price, that's not me, it's not my fault.

This place was super disapointing. There was no free meal or paint on the night of fullmoon as it said, it cost 650 Baht a night for the hardest mattress I have ever slept on in 2 months of travel, and it was quite a walk from the beach even though it said it was on the beach. The owner was very nice and accomodating and it is fairly clean but thats about it. We paid for the "superior room" and discovered when we got there that every room in the hostel is the same. Not worth the cost.

• 20th Jul 2013

My room is a room that is clean and not far from 650 is not a party who wants room to my room and my room did not include breakfast, excluding paints.