Moon Eleven LCCT Reviews

No 9, Jalan Kota Warisan Permai 2/5, Kota Warisan, Sepang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It was a really nice stay there. We were welcome by Jessy who is an really interesting girl. She made me feel like i was home when we were speaking in her sofa !

Great hostel in KL! The location was spectacular and the staff is so helpful.

Jessie was lovely and managed to recognise us walking along the side of the road on our way from the airport to her guesthouse. She gave us a lift to and from the train station.

Jessy, the owner, is so very helpful. Met me at the station after my flight into LCCT from Cambodia and again drove me back there to catch a free tour of neighbouring township. I will be returning to Moon Eleven tomorrow for another dose of her hospitality and Tune Hotel will not be seeing me for a while.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels