Moon Eleven Near Klia and Klia2 Reviews

No 9, Jalan Kota Warisan Permai 2/5, Kota Warisan, Sepang, Malaysia

Jessie is such a wonderful host! I was only here one night but I would stay again if I had the chance.

Lovely place to stay, nice house very clean. The lady was very helpful she even picked us up from the train station and dropped us back the following morning. Great place for a quick stop over, quick and easy to access the airport. Very nice lady :)

Just the perfect place if you are looking for a cheap place to stay close to the airport. Jessy was really nice picking me up at the train station and bringing me there again the next morning. Would always stay there again!

I stayed here for one night because it was so close to the airport and cheap. Jessy picked me up at the station and drove me back early the next morning. She was very friendly and nice and I would definitely stay here again.

Super comfortable, air conditioner, Jessy is extremely hospitable and friendly and is happy to show you around. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for an overnight stay or a holiday.

This place is perfect if you're flying out early in the morning or coming in and want to rest for a day. E-mail the owner and she will pick you up at the train station and she will drop you back off whenever you like. Tons of free snacks, coffee, water etc. Some reviews say her English isn't good, but I never felt that. I didn't have a deep philosophical conversation with her, but we communicated perfectly about flights and anything I needed. Very nice lady.