Moon Hostel - Warsaw

Fabulous 291 Total Reviews
Fabulous 291 Total Reviews

17th Jan 2017
6.6

Some staff nice, others not so. The most annoying thing for me was that I cancelled one night of my accommodation via email a few days before but then on arrival my reservation hadn't been changed, eventually they sorted it, I paid the total and then the day after the receptionist told me 'you have to pay 14zl more because someone made a mistake yesterday' - it's not a lot of money but I think they should have just let it go considering. Also there was a tapping noise in the ceiling all night.

• Belgium, Couple, 25-30
1st Nov 2016
8.0

The location of the hostel is great! There are a some nice bars in the street. The hostel was very neat, it was cleaned every day. The staff was't that friendly in my opninion. When we asked for example how we had to go to Modlin Airport, the answer was 'just look it up on the internet', a dissapointing answer I think.