Moon Hostel - Warsaw

Fabulous 291 Total Reviews
Fabulous 291 Total Reviews

17th Jan 2017
6.6

Some staff nice, others not so. The most annoying thing for me was that I cancelled one night of my accommodation via email a few days before but then on arrival my reservation hadn't been changed, eventually they sorted it, I paid the total and then the day after the receptionist told me 'you have to pay 14zl more because someone made a mistake yesterday' - it's not a lot of money but I think they should have just let it go considering. Also there was a tapping noise in the ceiling all night.