Moon Hostel - Warsaw Reviews

16 Foksal St., Warsaw, Poland

Really good place, value for money. They really care about cleanliness.

Nice location, clean. Good value for money.

the hostel's staff are really friendly. I checked in late night but she smiled and helped me out like lending the iron and helped check the tram timetable. Facilities are well-equipped with nice environment!

Nice short walk from the Rail station. Located in a wonderful part of town, easy access to the old town.Clean place,quiet and great view from the third floor. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Too much loud kids, slippery bathroom due to some kind of mal-cleaned liquid agent.

I've heard so much about Warsaw recently that I finally went there with a friend. We were looking for cheap hostels and we got one. Despite the fact that the price was really low (and when I say low I mean it), the standard was really all right.

• 19th Apr 2015