Moon Hostel - Warsaw Reviews

16 Foksal St., Warsaw, Poland

Friendly staff, beautiful house, good location, soft price.

If you are looking for a place to sleep and no the hostel where you are gonna meet people, this one will suit you. Confortable rooms (can speak only for private ensuit).

I arrived at this hostel. There was no staff for more then 30 minutes. When the staff did arrive, it was obvious that they went shopping. I asked to be booked into my room. She checked the system and said that they accidently double booked the room. Then said that I should leave and find something else. Basically be kicked out on the street without accommodation. After complaining, the found me a remote hostel more then 1 km away from everything, near the river.

• 23rd Sep 2014