Moon Hostel

• 6-8 Krupnicza Street, (entrance from Kazimierza Wielkiego 27 )., Wroclaw, Poland

Fabulous 252 Total Reviews
Fabulous 252 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2017
6.9

The hostel was fine. Good if you're travelling with a partner or a group. It didn't seem very social for solo travellers (I didn't see any hangout areas, etc.), and I think it would be quite isolating if you're alone. It's also REALLY hard to find imo. It's in a decent location but the entrance is tucked away in this little strange parking lot area and the sign for the hostel on the main street is small and not easy to see. The hostel is in a strange building and might be uncomfortable if solo.

22nd Feb 2017

It is literally one of the best hostels in which I have ever had the chance to stay. It is well-looked-after and maintained: clean and smells incredibly fresh across the entire premises including facilities, properly equipped kitchen and common areas, and the furniture in the bedrooms are good quality. It is situated in town centre, all the major sightseeing sites, an art cinema, and plenty of shops, restaurants and cafés are nearby accessible in a short walk. I definitely recommend it.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
9th Jan 2017
8.0

The hostel is nice, very clean and relatively modern. I had a private room, the bed was quite firm and I slept well. Didn't see many other guests but I only stayed one night. My advice would be watch how much they charge you. When I checked in the girl on reception told me my deposit was just a pre-authorisation which would be removed, then charged me the full amount. When I pointed this out during check out the other receptionist was happy to return my deposit. But do keep an eye out.

Hello, Thank you for your review. As you wrote we made mistake ( it was 12 % of whole amount which you already pay while booking) but when you asked us about it, we immediately give your money back. In our country we are saying: "the one who does nothing does not make mistakes". We are sorry but we hope that you will visit our hostel once again :) Best regards. Edyta Cieslińska

• Australia, All Female Group, 31-40
16th Dec 2016

Booked twin beds and got a double. Otherwise everything was great

5th Dec 2016

Reception staff friendly and helpful, available 24/7. The room (double private en-suite) was clean and comfortable. The hostel is in a quiet courtyard but only 300m from the main square in the Old Town. We enjoyed our stay and would happily return in the future.