Moon Hostel

• 6-8 Krupnicza Street, (entrance from Kazimierza Wielkiego 27 )., Wroclaw, Poland

Fabulous 257 Total Reviews
Fabulous 257 Total Reviews

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Jul 2017
6.6

Not one of the better hostels I've stayed in. Matresses were paper thin (could feel every wooden slat), location is great 5 minute walk to square but very very noisy out back. The laundry is not as described and on going to check if my clothes were dry I was shouted at by 4 members of staff because the machine is in a 'staff' area (full of children and I dont know how many others handling my washing) there is no dryer so I had to walk around in damp clothes for the day.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
27th Jun 2017

Arrived there at night and found it quite difficult to actually find that place, since the courtyards front doors were closed already. The staff is nice and welcoming and the place is clean as well. Booked a single room, which turned out to be a doorm that I inhabited just by myself. It's mostly a place for people who just want to find a place to stay and sleep. Not so much recommended for people who prioritise social bonding and partying. To my knowledge, no organised activities.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2017
6.9

The hostel was fine. Good if you're travelling with a partner or a group. It didn't seem very social for solo travellers (I didn't see any hangout areas, etc.), and I think it would be quite isolating if you're alone. It's also REALLY hard to find imo. It's in a decent location but the entrance is tucked away in this little strange parking lot area and the sign for the hostel on the main street is small and not easy to see. The hostel is in a strange building and might be uncomfortable if solo.

22nd Feb 2017

It is literally one of the best hostels in which I have ever had the chance to stay. It is well-looked-after and maintained: clean and smells incredibly fresh across the entire premises including facilities, properly equipped kitchen and common areas, and the furniture in the bedrooms are good quality. It is situated in town centre, all the major sightseeing sites, an art cinema, and plenty of shops, restaurants and cafés are nearby accessible in a short walk. I definitely recommend it.