Moon Hostel

• 6-8 Krupnicza Street, (entrance from Kazimierza Wielkiego 27 )., Wroclaw, Poland
Fabulous 243 Total Reviews
Fabulous 243 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
9th Jan 2017
8.0

The hostel is nice, very clean and relatively modern. I had a private room, the bed was quite firm and I slept well. Didn't see many other guests but I only stayed one night. My advice would be watch how much they charge you. When I checked in the girl on reception told me my deposit was just a pre-authorisation which would be removed, then charged me the full amount. When I pointed this out during check out the other receptionist was happy to return my deposit. But do keep an eye out.

Hello, Thank you for your review. As you wrote we made mistake ( it was 12 % of whole amount which you already pay while booking) but when you asked us about it, we immediately give your money back. In our country we are saying: "the one who does nothing does not make mistakes". We are sorry but we hope that you will visit our hostel once again :) Best regards. Edyta Cieslińska

• Australia, All Female Group, 31-40
16th Dec 2016

Booked twin beds and got a double. Otherwise everything was great

5th Dec 2016

Reception staff friendly and helpful, available 24/7. The room (double private en-suite) was clean and comfortable. The hostel is in a quiet courtyard but only 300m from the main square in the Old Town. We enjoyed our stay and would happily return in the future.

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 31-40
15th Sep 2016
7.4

Rooms very basic, with pillows that had seen better days, and far too hot. However, bathroom was very clean and tidy and modern. Staff were helpful and one member even offered to post postcards for me on his way home, which he didn't have to do. Didn't eat breakfast as we had an early airport run. The signage to get from the street to the main reception could also be better.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
30th Aug 2016
6.6

This is great if you're looking for a cheap hotel in the city. If you are looking for a cosy hostel to meet people, this is not the place to be.