Moped City Maui bed Reviews

1398 Lower Main St, Wailuku, HI, Maui, Hawaii, USA

This hostel was terrible, we turned up to find the hostel locked up and not being able to get in, eventually got through on the phone to the owner, they advised to go to a different place to checkin also run by them. The place was terrible, dirty, full of wierd people, strange meth head looking locals, don't even think about staying here! Also it's miles away from anything interesting even the town of Wailuku which it's supposed to be in

the bunk bed I slept on was just a thin pad and underneath it was wooden slats, so I had to arrange my hips between the slats so I could sleep semi comfortably. there are no lockers. it's in a not great part of maui....Wailuku. I.e. crack heads chillin on the front deck. it was expensive for what you get, and there's all these addition fees they tack on once you get there, it ended up being like $45 for one night. I'd say this would be a total last resort.

• 29th Jan 2014

Your Commitment to our stay was a reality. Mahalo !

The place was very nice! super clean and safe :) the owners were sooo nice always helping me with my doubts and n everythingthey could. i totallyrecomend it!

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Peru

It's not an hostel, it's for long time dormitory !

• 10th Nov 2013