Mor Lodge Reviews

83-87 Mount Wise, Newquay, Newquay, England

The hostel was perfect for a stag do, 5 minute walk right into the middle of town, the bar in the hostel was great open all the hours you'd expect and the service was spot on. The manager Patrick was of great help to us and sorted us out as best he could at any time. A friendly, welcoming and fun stay at Mor Lodge.

Friendly welcome from Patrick who soon sorted us a great room even I had booked bunk beds for me and my partner. The room was clean and the bedding fresh (beautiful). The breakfast was good and I would have no problem recommending Mor Lodge to anyone.

At night was incident outside the room, shouting banging doors for two hours nobody sorted thhat out, tried to call someone but after 20times someone answered phone and said he's not at the hostel, and don't know what to do.. wtf??? Will deffenetly look for other hostel to stay... How come I can leave without no-one in charge?? Wrote complaint as well, no-one replayed too.. Disappointed..