Morada Hostel

8.8
Fabulous 299 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
26th Mar 2017

I Am very pleased with this hostel. The people were very friendly adn helpful. It was very se Cure. Then locked Up my luggage while I was way. Room was clean adn colorful. I was made to feel welcome adn secure.

14th Mar 2017
7.1

This is more like a homestay than a hostel. Nice big open dorm rooms with lots of space. Big kitchen. Well equipped. Nice rooftop area. Couple things. The wifi is horrible and pretty much doesn't exist. They provide computers for you to use. For the bathrooms. You can shower while setting on the toilet. There's no separation or curtain. The staff is really nice and helpful but it's lacking atmosphere of an actual hostel.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
28th Feb 2017

This place had everything I was looking for: a comfy bed, a fully equipped kitchen, helpful staff and daily cleaning. Loved the sunny terrace and the colourful walls. They organise barbecues on the rooftop but unfortunately I couldn't attend. It's at the edge of the city centre, which means some of the attractions are a bit of a stroll. That was the only downside to me.