Morada Hostel Reviews

Humberto Primo 532, Cordoba, Argentina

We initially we booked a double room with a shared bathroom but they kindly upgraded us to a room with a private bathroom. Unfortunately, the sheets were dirty, with bodily fluid stains. We asked for clean sheets and were able to change them ourselves. On the second night, someone was watching TV at full volume until 3.30am! Not acceptable.

the owner was so friendly he has a bar in the 3 floor the service was exelent besta wine i tried so far like for 3 usd bottle to me was nothing the air condition works perfect so i had a good sleep the rest of the people that work there they were always to help me if i have to come back to cordova 5 times 5 times i will gop to la morada and the best they have 2 computert that has internet that workls perfect the kitchen better than my own house what else i want thank you for everithing

Hello! thank you for your comment! We're so happy that you had a great time with us. You can come back whenever you want, we will be expecting you. The whole staff from Morada hostel

Their price online is different than the price on their website. This caused some conflict when I decided to extend my reservation, but I did succeed at getting the online price. The room that I slept in had a dirty floor. When I spilled water on it, the dirt broke loose and smeared around. The plumbing for water was poorly engineered, but this is normal in Argentina.

Great staff, and a good atmosphere, especially on the roof terrace :)

• 24th Sep 2015