Morag's Lodge Reviews

Fort Augustus, Loch Ness, Scotland

Great wee gem half way along the great way. Loved the fact they had very own beer which went down a treat. Friendly staff and very clean. will be in the summer!

Even though the hostel is very clean and has a great kitchen for cooking, the place really lacks an atmosphere and is not worth the £ 22.5. It didn't seem like the staff were particularly interested in having us as guests there.

This hostel is usually filled with people on organized tours and there weren't a lot of single travelers. The staff weren't incredibly helpful and seemed preoccupied. Location however is great- really close to the bus stop, Loch Ness tours, walking paths etc.

It's long time before this I stayed in a hostel and actually now I an say it's probably better to stay in hostel than hotel if you are young and enjoy meeting people. I would love to visit again and spend good time here. People and staff were very friendly and helpful in everything. Enjoyed my stay and night activity is what you don't ant to miss. It's lot of fun. We played quiz and danced foe hours nd hours. Amazing stay.