Morfea's Nest Reviews

Zampeliou 47, Chania, Greece

location is very good and the staff was very helpful, internet worked ok ,I stayed 6 days and if you want to travel to other place in Crete the bus station is less than 10 walking. the only negative thing was like no-one came to neat the room, collect the rubbish bin or add toilet paper in 4 days, just once in my second day.

Lovely staff. Quiet nights. Superb location. Cosy rooms. Extra points for the fridge. An honest place to go for sure.

Simply a place to keep in mind when looking at the abundant tourist-trap-like hotels around Chania. Morfea's Nest is very cosy and the staff is fantastic. Go there.

Morfeas nest ist located in the old city of Chania, just a view minutes from the old harbour. The room was not too charming, but it was ok. It was a little bit expensive for what it was, but I guess it was because of high season and because I had to pay for a double room although I was alone.