Mori Hostel Reviews

429 Race Course Road, Singapore, Singapore

No common rooms makes it very hard to do anything else than sleep. The internet speed is the slowest I have ever encountered in any accommodation, so I couldn't do much with my laptop. Showers and toilets are fine. The bed would have been fine, but I was only given a tiny blanket which isn't even enough to cover my whole body, so I wasn't able to sleep properly due to not having protection from the air conditioning.

The hostel itself was good, with nice beds and only 5minutes from the mrt. But we didnt really met other people, cause we stayed in a room with a few people that work in singapore. We missed a good commen area. But for what we paid, it was great.

Great hostel we are a couple and stayed here for a couple of days before heading to Malaysia. It's walking distance from the MRT and Safe and clean.

• 17th Feb 2015

Basic hostel needs are provided.

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Philippines

Great value hostel, close to Farrer Park MRT (being near an MRT opens up the whole of Singapore; tip: use Exit B) and also in walking distance to Little India - one of the most vibrant areas. I stayed in 6-bed mixed dorm for 8 nights and very happy with my stay. Hard to imagine more comfortable beds at a hostel (I think they are king singles). Toilet paper and soap on Level 2 could be changed more often, but this is a minor point. Would stay again and would recommend.

Staff is great, beds are comfortable an each with its own plug, bed light and curtains. However there was only one shower and one toilet for 4 six-bed dorms

toilet door dirty..but can be clean all the time, overall is good. have a nice stay with them.

The place is not very clean and I was not pleased with the extra charge for changing from mixed dorm to female dorm. At the time of booking there was no female dorm so without choice I choose mixed dorm otherwise it is Ok. Besides the room is full of dust and bathroom many ants and very dirty.

Short stroll to the MRT stop, nice clean rooms and amazing helpful staff

Hostels in Singapore are a bit expensive. This one has a fair price. Good beds with courtain for more privacy. Close to a MRT station. Would be a bit better with a living room or something like this.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have big beds and lockers in the room. Thank you for all your help again and hopefully see you again.

Although the location of Mori Hostel is good, I had a hard time finding the hostel even with the location map as the MRT's exit point was not mentioned in the direction map. Therefore, it would had been easier to locate the hostel if "Exit - B from Farrer Park MRT" has been mentioned. Since there is no fresh air circulation inside the room, as soon as when entered inside the room I sensed a stale odor, this can be eliminated by installing automatic room sprayer in the room.

I loved the beds, they're bigger than normal and comfy. They have nice privacy curtains, although I wish they were on the end too. The top bunk is high enough from the bottom, that you can sit up straight on the bottom bed with no trouble. It's close to an MRT stop which makes getting around easy. Not much of a common area, but this didn't matter to me as I was visiting friends while I was here. If you extend your stay in person, you should ask for the Hostelworld price, as I think it's less

A very nice place to stop in Singapore. The rooms are clean, beds are very comfortable, breakfast is ok and the staff very friendly and helpful.

Stylish hostel near to MRT station, however.. lack of atmosphere because there is no common room.