Mori Hostel Reviews

429 Race Course Road, Singapore, Singapore

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have big beds and lockers in the room. Thank you for all your help again and hopefully see you again.

Although the location of Mori Hostel is good, I had a hard time finding the hostel even with the location map as the MRT's exit point was not mentioned in the direction map. Therefore, it would had been easier to locate the hostel if "Exit - B from Farrer Park MRT" has been mentioned. Since there is no fresh air circulation inside the room, as soon as when entered inside the room I sensed a stale odor, this can be eliminated by installing automatic room sprayer in the room.

I loved the beds, they're bigger than normal and comfy. They have nice privacy curtains, although I wish they were on the end too. The top bunk is high enough from the bottom, that you can sit up straight on the bottom bed with no trouble. It's close to an MRT stop which makes getting around easy. Not much of a common area, but this didn't matter to me as I was visiting friends while I was here. If you extend your stay in person, you should ask for the Hostelworld price, as I think it's less

A very nice place to stop in Singapore. The rooms are clean, beds are very comfortable, breakfast is ok and the staff very friendly and helpful.

Stylish hostel near to MRT station, however.. lack of atmosphere because there is no common room.

I had a good stay at Mori Hostel for two nights as the staff was friendly and hostel was walking distance to Little India and Balestier Road. However, I'd say the 7 minutes walk from Farrer Park MRT to Mori Hostel might not seem safe for SOLO Female travelers at night as there are people drinking alcohol by the streets however they mind their business as long as you don't start a scene. Alcohol stops selling at 12am and apparently there's police patrolling the streets at night.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Nice place with a great size of the beds (huge)! Just a short walk to the subway station farrer street. Located almost in little india with many restaurants and a small shop directly next to the hostel.

The location is ok whereby is only few minutes walk to MRT. The staffs are very helpful and friendly. The WIFI is awesome for traveller without data. The toilet is also clean. The room requires access card which is definately very secure. The floor is also clean. There is only 1 small problem whereby the bedframe is quite shaky when I try to turn, I was worried the traveller sharing the same bed frame will annoyed.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

it is a quiet area, I was alone, but, felt pretty much secure the whole time. The staff is really friendly, I was fasting, so, he gave me a chiffon cake for me to break my fast. I think his name is Zaki. I was there for only a night,but, would definitely come again whenever I have the chance to visit S'pore. Food was good, it was basic but, good.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

If fully booked, there can be queues at toilets and showers. And it would be great to have aircon in bathrooms aswell. But overall we enjoyed our stay at the hostel. Great spacious and comfy beds! Cheers!