Mori Hostel Reviews

429 Race Course Road, Singapore, Singapore

Helpfull & attentive staff; Clean and hip hostel; Comfy beds, fast wifi, save and sound neighbourhood. Sugestion: a drinking water dispenser will be great :)

• 6th Mar 2014
  • paulusphoek
  • Indonesia

really good place to stay! not far from mrt ferrer park. near to mosque. I hope they have a dispenser. ;) will come back soon!

• 18th Jan 2014
  • Indonesia

We had a great stay here, the place is new, clean and comfortable. The location, well is very near Little India but not so much from other attractions as Marina Bay, but no big deal, the MRT is just a 5 minute walk away and it is very convenient. The breakfast was not great, actually very basic, just bread and cereal but it was included. The place was kept clean and in general it was very comfortable. It is a great option at a good price for Singapore.

I had an outstanding experience stay in this hostel - The hostel itself is brand new and up to date with everything you need,artwork on the wall was funky! The bed is spacious and comfort. I had to put my own sheets, didn't bother me, I've done this in many hostels, at least I know for sure the sheets are clean and not reused by other guests before me. Wi-fi connection is fast, the hostel staff were helpful & kind. I hung out at the front patio and exchanged traveling tips with fellow guests

• 1st Dec 2013

Super clean and very well located for hopping on the metro and heading to just about anywhere in Singapore! Helpful staff and a nice communal area. Breakfast is basic but you can bring your own and a good hawker centre nearby too!