Mori Hostel Reviews

429 Race Course Road, Singapore, Singapore

The pictures on hostel world are way nicer than the rooms actually are. The dorm room looks like a bathroom, smells disgusting, the mattresses have blood stains on them, and you have to make the bed yourself. Another weird thing was that there seemed to be people actually 'living' in this hostel, so there were people studying in the beds, there was a woman with a child, so there's definitely not a backpackers vibe. The breakfast was super basic and the plates and cups were gross. Disappointing.

• 25th May 2015

Need Improvement on cleanliness, and add a common zone to relax. Breakfast quality/variety poor. Nice location.

A few problems with this hostel, the corridor is not wide enough to walk two persons at a time (it could be a nightmare for fire hazard). A social place is lacking for relaxation purposes. Kitchen/dining area is not properly cared for. The only worth mention is staff's friendliness, but they should speak more of a formal English.

No common rooms makes it very hard to do anything else than sleep. The internet speed is the slowest I have ever encountered in any accommodation, so I couldn't do much with my laptop. Showers and toilets are fine. The bed would have been fine, but I was only given a tiny blanket which isn't even enough to cover my whole body, so I wasn't able to sleep properly due to not having protection from the air conditioning.

The hostel itself was good, with nice beds and only 5minutes from the mrt. But we didnt really met other people, cause we stayed in a room with a few people that work in singapore. We missed a good commen area. But for what we paid, it was great.

Great hostel we are a couple and stayed here for a couple of days before heading to Malaysia. It's walking distance from the MRT and Safe and clean.

• 17th Feb 2015

Basic hostel needs are provided.

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Philippines

Great value hostel, close to Farrer Park MRT (being near an MRT opens up the whole of Singapore; tip: use Exit B) and also in walking distance to Little India - one of the most vibrant areas. I stayed in 6-bed mixed dorm for 8 nights and very happy with my stay. Hard to imagine more comfortable beds at a hostel (I think they are king singles). Toilet paper and soap on Level 2 could be changed more often, but this is a minor point. Would stay again and would recommend.

Staff is great, beds are comfortable an each with its own plug, bed light and curtains. However there was only one shower and one toilet for 4 six-bed dorms

toilet door dirty..but can be clean all the time, overall is good. have a nice stay with them.

The place is not very clean and I was not pleased with the extra charge for changing from mixed dorm to female dorm. At the time of booking there was no female dorm so without choice I choose mixed dorm otherwise it is Ok. Besides the room is full of dust and bathroom many ants and very dirty.

Short stroll to the MRT stop, nice clean rooms and amazing helpful staff

Hostels in Singapore are a bit expensive. This one has a fair price. Good beds with courtain for more privacy. Close to a MRT station. Would be a bit better with a living room or something like this.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have big beds and lockers in the room. Thank you for all your help again and hopefully see you again.