Mori Hostel Reviews

429 Race Course Road, Singapore, Singapore

it is a quiet area, I was alone, but, felt pretty much secure the whole time. The staff is really friendly, I was fasting, so, he gave me a chiffon cake for me to break my fast. I think his name is Zaki. I was there for only a night,but, would definitely come again whenever I have the chance to visit S'pore. Food was good, it was basic but, good.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

If fully booked, there can be queues at toilets and showers. And it would be great to have aircon in bathrooms aswell. But overall we enjoyed our stay at the hostel. Great spacious and comfy beds! Cheers!

Helpfull & attentive staff; Clean and hip hostel; Comfy beds, fast wifi, save and sound neighbourhood. Sugestion: a drinking water dispenser will be great :)

• 6th Mar 2014