Mori Hostel Reviews

429 Race Course Road, Singapore, Singapore

Stylish hostel near to MRT station, however.. lack of atmosphere because there is no common room.

I had a good stay at Mori Hostel for two nights as the staff was friendly and hostel was walking distance to Little India and Balestier Road. However, I'd say the 7 minutes walk from Farrer Park MRT to Mori Hostel might not seem safe for SOLO Female travelers at night as there are people drinking alcohol by the streets however they mind their business as long as you don't start a scene. Alcohol stops selling at 12am and apparently there's police patrolling the streets at night.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Nice place with a great size of the beds (huge)! Just a short walk to the subway station farrer street. Located almost in little india with many restaurants and a small shop directly next to the hostel.

The location is ok whereby is only few minutes walk to MRT. The staffs are very helpful and friendly. The WIFI is awesome for traveller without data. The toilet is also clean. The room requires access card which is definately very secure. The floor is also clean. There is only 1 small problem whereby the bedframe is quite shaky when I try to turn, I was worried the traveller sharing the same bed frame will annoyed.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

it is a quiet area, I was alone, but, felt pretty much secure the whole time. The staff is really friendly, I was fasting, so, he gave me a chiffon cake for me to break my fast. I think his name is Zaki. I was there for only a night,but, would definitely come again whenever I have the chance to visit S'pore. Food was good, it was basic but, good.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

If fully booked, there can be queues at toilets and showers. And it would be great to have aircon in bathrooms aswell. But overall we enjoyed our stay at the hostel. Great spacious and comfy beds! Cheers!