Moritomizu Backpackers Reviews

1-6-2 Nakagosho, Nagano, Nagano, Nagano, Japan

I enjoyed staying here. Met a lot of traveler and the eating/hang out area is spacious but no chairs (need to sit cross legged on cushion, but no problem for me). The staff speak decent English and they helped me give suggestion on going to ShigaKogen. Yes, its near to the rail track but by the time the train start running, it was the time for me to get up to start my day. Room, toilet n showers are clean. (y) Recommended as its near the stn for train n bus

Great location - very close to the station. The staff are superb! Couldnt ask for more... Cheers!

• 22nd Dec 2014

The tatami beds were so comfortable. I had a fantastic nights sleep there.

The atmosphere was great. Staff speaks english and gives me advices for snow monkey park. I forgot my glasses and they sent me by post. It's very kind.

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy that you could receive your glasses.

Staff was super friendly and helpful and it's located just a few minutes walk from the train station.

the manager plainly stated that guests were not allowed in the hostel during the 10 am to 4pm hours and pretty much indicated that we must leave. Really a hostile attitude when one is paying for a bed and might want to return to pick up an umbrella or other item during formidden hours. One day I returned to the hostel at 3;45 pm and found it locked and no response to the bell. If you like to hear the trains running all night, this is the place for you. The hostel overlooks the railyards.

Great location but beds were uncomfortable