Moritomizu Backpackers Reviews

1-6-2 Nakagosho, Nagano, Nagano, Nagano, Japan

The bathrooms and shower rooms were small and not clean. Look like the place is still under renovation.

Nice little hostel next to the JR Station. Staff members are very friendly. The rooms are spacious and clean.

Friendly staff, close to station, clean, airy. The lockout rule was odd, but it didn't hinder our plans at all. I'd stay here again.

The staff was really friendly and we enjoyed our stay there. The shower and toilets were clean. But there were some things we didn´t know before: You are not allowed to stay at the hostel between 10.30 a.m. to 16.00 p.m.; the toilets in the upper floors were not in use; We booked the female dorm-room. This was the only room you were not allowed to close or lock because there was the emergency exit (there was another door after a short corridor, but this one was unlockable too).

nice hostel with friendly staff and good beds

Good location, not far from JR stn. Quiet and clean. Good for relax after travel. Also, staff is friendly.

• 31st May 2015
  • Thailand

So close to the station, very convenient. Staff were very friendly.

A perfect place to stay at in Nikko! Will definitely stay there if I will ever go back to Nikko again :)

Friendly and very helpful staff! Great location!

What a hole, there was no running water on my floor, it was dank and grungy, there was no atmosphere whatsoever but what really set it apart were the lock outs. You were locked out of the entire building from 10.30 till 4 and the only shower in the building I could access seemed to be locked for most of the day.

It was a nice stay. The staff is friendly, the rooms, showers and toilets are clean. Some parts are under construction, but strangely it didn't disturb me.

Pretty good hostel. I can't fault it on anything apart from the social scene as most travellers were slightly older and not that sociable. Also the fact that lights out were at 11pm didn't really help. Other than that the dorm was great. Bathroom was a bit grimey but not too bad at all. Good location - only 5-7 min walk from Nagano station.