Fabulous 167 Total Reviews
Fabulous 167 Total Reviews
Moritomizu Backpackers Located at 1-6-2 Nakagosho, Nagano, Nagano, , Nagano.
Japan
Nagano 380-0935 1-6-2 Nakagosho, Nagano, Nagano
83% 167
36.6416679 138.1851768
    Rooms available

13th Jun 2016

Really nice place to stay! The staff were kind and supe helpfull with us. I would also recomend this place because it is really close to the station. I would definitely come back!

• Chile, Female, 25-30
11th May 2016
6.6

Very near the station. You can't stay at the hostel between 11am and 4pm. Small room, no lockers. Nice common room with good internet. Coffee and tea for free. I wouldn't go back though, when I got back at 4:00pm to get my bags I practically got kicked out. I asked If I could stay a while since my train was at 5:00pm and the guy that was working there let me wait at the door, didn't even let me stay in the common room. After 15min asked me "please take your bags and leave now". Very rud

• Australia, Female, 31-40
10th May 2016

This place has a terrific location and the staff were fantastic. They were super friendly and great at advising on things to do in the area.

• USA, Male, 41+
6th May 2016
4.3

They should learn about hostel bussines. Do not close your place during the day. Finish building your place soon.

1st May 2016

a very EXCELLENT place with a helpful staff!

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016
7.7

Perfect location. Only a few minutes walk from the station which makes exploring everywhere very easy. Staff were lovely and friendly and there was a nice lounge, although did not meet any other guests while we were in the hostel. The room we had was a tatami room with mattresses for the floor. A little cramped for 3 of us and tatami is not my favourite, but ok for 1 night. Shower was brilliant and clean but there was limited toilets. Safe and secure, good wifi and quiet and perfect location.

• France, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2016

The price went up quite a bit since winter (booked during winter for about 2000 yens only), I think 2000 is the right price, up is a bit too much regarding the facilities... Location still great if you want to get quickly to the train/ bus station, staff different from last time but very nice and helpful.

13th Apr 2016

Staff is friendly and helpful. Kitchen is well stocked. The location is excellent -- near the train/bus station, a grocery store and so many restaurants!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
29th Mar 2016

The staff was so wonderful in assisting me plan my day. The location is conveniently located walking distance from the train station. Great hostel. I highly recommend it!

• ashleyarvanites
  • USA, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
26th Mar 2016

The staff was so friendly and helpful! They included all the guests and were really fun! The bunk beds were new and they were renovating the bathrooms. The location was within walking distance of the train station so transportation was super simple.