Moritomizu Backpackers Reviews

1-6-2 Nakagosho, Nagano, Nagano, Nagano, Japan

It was a nice stay. The staff is friendly, the rooms, showers and toilets are clean. Some parts are under construction, but strangely it didn't disturb me.

Our stay here was great but mainly because of the people we met! For the amount we were paying, the place was pretty run down and dusty. It was cold, regardless of the 200yen per night heating fee they add on when you arrive. It is stated in the advertisement but just a warning in case you missed it - you are locked out between 10:30 and 4pm no exceptions! A strange rule that can be pretty inconvenient. However the staff are very kind and super helpful and I liked the common area.

Good place to stay for some days. Big living-room, comfortable beds, many showers and restrooms, lockers, kitchen, drying room etc. People are very friendly and helpful.There are many rules but most of them are reasonable :). A really disadvantache is, that you have to leave the Hostel at 10:30, every Day!

Conveniently located near Nagano Station and has all the facilities you need. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again next time!

Great place located close to the station. The guy that works there is a certified legend!!!!

• 18th Mar 2015

The staff are sooooooooo nice,. Location is perfect. Not fancy- and a bit cold- but overall very, very happy with the stay.

I enjoyed staying here. Met a lot of traveler and the eating/hang out area is spacious but no chairs (need to sit cross legged on cushion, but no problem for me). The staff speak decent English and they helped me give suggestion on going to ShigaKogen. Yes, its near to the rail track but by the time the train start running, it was the time for me to get up to start my day. Room, toilet n showers are clean. (y) Recommended as its near the stn for train n bus

Great location - very close to the station. The staff are superb! Couldnt ask for more... Cheers!

• 22nd Dec 2014

Thank you for staying with us and your comment. Yes, you can walk within 5 minutes from Nagano station. And we are happy to talk with you and help you.

The tatami beds were so comfortable. I had a fantastic nights sleep there.

Thank you for staying with us and your comment. Yes, most of our rooms have tatami floor as well as our living room. Please sit relaxed on tatami.