8.1
Fabulous 181 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 181 Total Reviews
Moritomizu Backpackers Located at 1-6-2 Nakagosho, Nagano, Nagano, , Nagano.
Japan

• BrandonRowlands1997
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
22nd Nov 2016
2.0

Worst hostel.... canceled my booking when I was arriving even though I payed a security deposit to insure my stay would definitely not recommend staying here ever because they will probably do the same to you even when I got there the place was a mess nobody even said hello and the staff weren't polite or helpful , remorseful in any way when I asked for my security deposit back there response was "we don't care" probably the worst experience I've ever had in a hostel traveling the world!

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Oct 2016

There's not a tonne of things to see in nagano it's self, it's better as a Base for the surrounding area so the location of this hostel next to the station is perect. It's clean and comfor table with a lovely relaxing communal area- maybe not great for parties but good for conversation. Staff were super helpful - receptionist even called up a tixket counter in Tokyo when I was having problems buying concert tickets which was mega helpful. Would definitley recomend.

• England, Couple, 25-30
1st Oct 2016
7.4

The private room on the 3rd floor had a bathroom that was out of order, so you had to use the communal bathrooms. This was not a problem but the smell from this unsuable bathroom was so bad that we had to keep the bedroom door shut at all times as it made us feel sick. The lift and one of the showers was also out of order and looked like it was permanently so. It was also a pain that you couldn't use the shower after 9.30 and had to leave between 10.30 and 4. Not practical on a rainy day.

• Singapore, Male, 31-40
18th Jul 2016

Very convenient location that is within walking distance from the train station, and very helpful and friendly staff.

13th Jun 2016

Really nice place to stay! The staff were kind and supe helpfull with us. I would also recomend this place because it is really close to the station. I would definitely come back!