Morningside Inn Reviews

235 West 107th street, New York, NY 10025, New York, USA

The security it is not excellent because sometimes we get in and out of the buildings and sometimes there wasn't anyone in te reception. Sometimes nobody was there to look who was in the building.

• 8th May 2015

I really do like how it is close to the subway and easy to get to places, with a grocery store at the corner and everything nearby, especially a children's book store for my little one -- compensated for everything else that I might feel. A hotel really is a place that I go back to sleep, so no biggies.

• 3rd Apr 2015

I had a very nice time at this hostel. Simple and sweet. They are very clean - especially the bathrooms! And the staff is very helpful. They accommodated all my needs.

• 3rd Apr 2015

The internet access has improved.