Morningside Inn Reviews

235 West 107th street, New York, NY 10025, New York, USA

Thou I inderstand that this is a hostel and not a hotel, there are certain things I would still expect, especially for the price, it was cheaper for me to stay at Caesars Palace and this place is NO Caesars Palace. The floors throughout the place were far from clean, the stairs were covered with dead cockroaches. Other customers were extremely noisey all night. When we were checking out the receptionist was shouting all kinds of abuse down the phone to whomever she was talking to.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Very good place!

gave our room to someone else even though i had confirmation!!! manager has avoided to speak with me.

we come again

• 2nd Sep 2014

Rats and cockroaches in our room!

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Austria

The manager was very unfriendly and not able to explain our bill (with taxes), commenting our questions with "you drive me crazy!" etc. The room was quiet and clean, the bathroom was not (two bathrooms for over 15 rooms). All in all it remains under average and expectations.

The Wi-Fi was extremely poor.

• 27th Jul 2014

Lovely Place to stay, was in a private room so don't know how much atmosphere was really in the hostel! Would stay again for sure!!

• 14th Jul 2014

I liked the hostel. It's a nice and clean place, but lack an area for interaction between guests. Not an area of coexistence in the hostel there. I think the hostel could offer utensils to be used in the kitchen for guests so they could cook, it is complicated to use our own utensils to cook when we are in another country.

• 11th Jul 2014

Room 604: I found the beds and pillows to be very uncomfortable. The lighting was poor. There was no lamp for reading on the bedside table. The dresser pushed right up against one bed was pretty useless except to use the dresser top for storage. The AC was good, the TV worked, the wifi was very poor. The lock on the door was not very secure. I'm not sure if the smoke alarms outside our room had batteries or not. There were only 3 bath towels. No hand towels or wash clothes. Could use more hanger

• 6th Jun 2014

Sredni.standard, ale za taka cene nie mozna oczekiwac wiadomo czego. Bardzo dobra lokalizacja.

• 21st Apr 2014