Morningside Inn Reviews

235 West 107th street, New York, NY 10025, New York, USA

I really do like how it is close to the subway and easy to get to places, with a grocery store at the corner and everything nearby, especially a children's book store for my little one -- compensated for everything else that I might feel. A hotel really is a place that I go back to sleep, so no biggies.

• 3rd Apr 2015

I had a very nice time at this hostel. Simple and sweet. They are very clean - especially the bathrooms! And the staff is very helpful. They accommodated all my needs.

• 3rd Apr 2015

The internet access has improved.

This Hostel had everything we needed. Nothing extra. I think anyone who enters the building should be asked to see their room keys. Guests could make key copies and come back after their stay is over and get into their previous room. There is no coffee or breakfast offered here. The kitchen doesn't have pots or pans so bring your own or go out for breakfast. No bed bugs like yelp reviews said. Our room was quiet, no issues there. I'd stay here again. Just wish they'd ask to see room keys.

• 11th Dec 2014