Moroccan House

8.4
Fabulous 15 Total Reviews

8th Jun 2017
7.4

I was just here for an overnight stay before I joined a tour. That said, the bed was comfy and they provided some toiletries, which was nice. I did have their breakfast buffet in e morning and it was very good. The downside: the wifi did not work in the room. Mi had to go out in the sitting area by the elevators to use the Internet. Also, I thought it was strange that I had to buy a map of the city. They are usually given out free.

2nd Jun 2017

It is a fine place, very close to the Casa Port train station, in the center of town, and the breakfast was very good.

27th May 2017
7.1

Good hotel for a stop over flight. I enjoyed the Moroccan decor. You get what you need for your stay. Only two issues: 1) breakfast cost was not 3€ like it says and it was 70dirhams. However, because of that, we agreed on 50dirhams. 2) Some plumbing issues. The wet floor in a corner didn't bother us since it's a back area you can't walk. Had to take short showers because the shower would drain very slowly. Flush button kept getting stuck and flushing for minutes until I fixed it.

18th Feb 2017

Fantasy decor in an old covered house. Generous breakfast with custom omlets, and a buffet of pastries and fruit to name a few. Arrived with a bad ankle and staff were very attentive. Had tea and breakfast in my room. Restaurant on site for dinner. An oasis in a large, commercial city