Mosaic Hostel Reviews

Via Cernaia 39 B, Rome, Lazio, Italy

Beds are nice. Lots of space in the room. The mixed room needs more bathroom or at least change the structure which only allow 1 person at time.

totally nothing special. if you're looking just for an accommodation without getting in touch with other people you can take this hostel. the location is compared with other hostels in this price range a bit better. the staff was generally helpful, but not all of them were friendly as well.

Our room has been cleaned every day, which was very comfortable. 24h there was someone at the desk so you could always ask for everything. We had no key for the front door for security reasons - everyone had to ring the bell and has been let in immediately by the staff. Our room lead to the court, so it was very quiet. I think it's luxury having a TV in room, downstairs in the breakfastroom there was also a TV with sky, so we could watch soccer. - a great hostel!

• 30th Mar 2014

I am sorry to say that I was very disappointed when I arrived at the hostel. The guy at the reception was not so helpful, and talking about rooms, for the money I paid for it I expected at least a clean bed, also it didn't have plug anywhere nearby the bed where i can charge my cellphone, nor a bed light, nor a bed number, nor nothing. I will not recommend this hostel definitely.

Andrea at the reception was very nice when we arrived giving many good tips. The hostel and room was not what I had in mind according to the pics I saw throught internet.

I really miss a Kitchen and a really common room. The staff is professional but not helpfull

More than a hostel! I felt myself at home!

Provides a clean bed, bathroom, and excellent free breakfast, but not much of a common area and not a very social environment so not a great place to meet people. If all your after though is a place to sleep, it's a nice location super close to termini station and less than a half hour walk to colluseum and other attractions.

Easy to miss the entrance, no sign apart from the door.

Great hostel overall...very helpful front desk and nice small breakfast in the mornings.

• 27th Feb 2014

The wi-fi in the lobby was pretty good, but it was awful up on the fifth floor. There was only one bathroom for probably at least 10 people on that floor and so that was inconvenient. Breakfast was included, and there was quite a bit to choose from. The staff working the reception desk were always very helpful and friendly.

The staff were too kind and offered us valuating information about Rome. The facilities were so fine and clean. Good relation quality/price, I really recomend it!

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Spain

The coffee was cold every morning. Everything else was quiete ok.

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Denmark

Only one bathroom with only one shower for an entire floor is not enough when the Hotel is full (or quite full), and the toilets with the shower is a very bad idea, because when someone just needs to go to the toilets and there is already someone using the shower haw can we do early in the morning (when we are at the 5th floor) ??? It seems that the boiler is too old or too small to provide hot water at any time of the day when the hotel is full... There was no hot water left at 8.45 a.m.

Great people working here. Good breakfast.

We really liked this hostel. Very good value for money, good wifi, very very clean and the staff were so fantastic and super friendly. Not a full kitchen, but you get breakfast and you can use the microwave and kettle, plus disposible cutlery anytime. The hot water does run out at peak times, but there's always enough to quickly wash your hair, and the staff are trying to get a better system. Great location as well. Would recommend to others and would stay here again.

• 5th Feb 2014

Very well located. Friendly staff. Great rooms and bathroom. Good Breakfast. The only thing this hostel needs is a kitchen .

I found that the Hostel was in a wonderful location, 10 minute walk from The Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain. The security was top notch, and the staff was extremely helpful with showing us how to navigate around the city, as well as fun restaurants to try, etc.

• 24th Jan 2014

I've been here three times already. The Hostel is good value for the price it cost. The dorms are big and generally clean. The place is really safe and it has breakfast included. Most of the staff are friendly and helpful. If you're looking for more like a social-party kind of Hostel this is not the place for you. It's more like a hotel with shared bedrooms. The location is good, It's really near Termini.

Good location and good value for the money. It's clean and you have free lockers and in some rooms wardrobes as well. Not a Hostel to make friends though. Just a clean and safe place to stay overnight. The staff was very useful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3