Mosaic Hostel Reviews

Via Cernaia 39 B, Rome, Italy

The staff are willing to help without asking. Especially thanks to Andrea and Lucas for handling my missing bag.

I chose a bedroom for two, with private bathroom. All new furniture and neat. The price is great for two people, including breakfast and wi fi! Definitely going back! I have already recommended Mosaic to two friends that are going to Rome in February! All staff is really nice and helpfull, they inform you abouth everything-transport, restaurants, museums-, which makes your life so much easier, and everyone at the hostel is relaxed and friendly. Thank you for everything!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

Clean rooms, just a few minutes walk from Termini, helpful staff. Great value

• 4th Nov 2014

I stayed in this hostel two years ago. At that time I did a hostel-hosted walking tour which was spectacular. Unfortunately it's now off season and not offered (not an issue for me, but if it's your first time you're missing out). The rest of the facilities remain well kept. This time around I especially liked the free breakfast which suits my sweet tooth;).

My advice: put signs when cleaning the floor because I fell on the stairs because it was wet from being clean and there wasn't any sign. I end up with swollen ankle and limping. Otherwise I loved the hotel clean, friendly, secure and with a minimal breakfast. Will recomend to my friends. Excellent quality- price.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Portugal

The receptionists have all been very helpful in providing recommendations to places to visit and places to dine at. The rooms and the bathrooms are all very clean. Locks are also available for rent (a plus). Pretty decent breakfast is provided free of charge.

Great city, great hostel, excellent staff! :)

Mosaic Hostel was a good hostel, very close to the train station and overall a good hostel with good facilities. Good WiFi, breakfast was good enough. If you are looking or a party hostel then this isn't the place, no real common room as it's more of tables for eating so not the most social place. Only slight bad thing about this hostel is the elevator that only really fits 1 or at most 2 people and the rooms are most of them 5 floors up. Staff are there to help but not too much interaction.

Firstly the good, staff were very helpful and the location was good. Unfortunately the door hits the sink in the bathroom every time you go in and out, it's a disabled bathroom that floods the whole area when you have a shower. The toilet lid was broken too, all problems the hostel must be aware of. This was room 1 and it's also very noisy at night with street noise and doors opening and closing as it's by reception. Wifi didn't work in room. This is a couples room I would avoid.

My favorite part of Mosaic was their staff. They were very welcoming, kind and extremely helpful. Their tips on what to see and how to get the most out of our trip ended up saving us a lot of time and money. The facilities are very clean, quite and safe. I enjoyed being close to the main attractions but removed enough that I could be separate when I wanted to relax. I highly recommend them for people who want safe, clean, welcoming and affordable accommodations.

i always feel welcome and like at home here:) very friendly and helpful staff

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Finland

Great hostel! Staff is fantastic! Fulvio is very helpful and goes above and beyond in answering any questions you may have. The only downside is that beds are a little short, and there is only one bathroom per floor, and there is usually a line in the mornings :(

The hostel offers all a nomad traveller can ask for, it is really clean, safe and the staff is helpfull and kind.During my stay in the hostel i met a lot of new people. The location is not great, but if you check out all of the hostels they are in the same area bearing that in mind, the location is good.A small detail in my opinion is that the bunk beds were kind of noisy but that it is really a detail.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Very nice hostel, quite basic and could use some improvements as for example lights next to beds or more electric sockets in the room. Bunk beds are really shaky but you can get used to this. Hostel is really conveniently places,close to everything basically. Would recommend staying there to the friends. But if you are looking for a party hostel it's definitely wrong address.

The hostel was easy to get to from the train station, felt extremely clean, and was reasonably comfortable. The only complaint would be that the evening front desk staff was less than friendly and not all that helpful. The hostel served our purposes for the 2 nights we were there and was much cleaner and nicer than previous hostels stayed in, but the experience was not overwhelmingly wonderful or negative, just average.

• 9th Oct 2014

First of all, the staff is awesome. They are friendly and knowledgable about the city. Couln't ask more from them! The hostel is very clean and nice. It is well located because you can take the metro to go everywhere. The only thing is that in the common area (living room) there is a lot of echo so it´s hard sometime to hear what people are saying because of that. Maybe put some sound absorbing decoration in there? Anyways, that´s not a big deal but it will make the hostel extra-awesome!

Really enjoyed our stay here, staff were very helpful and gave us loads of information about what to see in Rome. Close to the station, but 30 minute walk to the Roman forum and a bit further to the historical centre, fine for us as we don't mind walking! All in all, a great hostel

Good location, nice friendly staff, nice small room

Great place to stay. Close to train. Very clean and attractive rooms. Wifi worked in the room which was great. Free computer use, and hostel will print documents free of charge. Free maps. Breakfast included, which wasn't much (bland cereal, juice and some pastry stuff) but it's better than nothing. Lockers (bring your own lock or buy one from the hostel) and overall security was good. Not a party hostel, a more quiet atmosphere. The staff were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about Rome

Little bit expensive, beds just 1.80 metres.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5