Mosaic Hostel Reviews

Via Cernaia 39 B, Rome, Italy

This was a very nice hostel, but a little far from all the main sights.

Mosaic Hotel was clean and neat and very well located It was not too spacious though and not enough individual storage space Expected more facilties in the washroom However the common are and the staff were excellent in providing the help we needed

More like a hotel than a hostel. Great rooms, delicious breakfast, awesome staff. Not much of an atmosphere here, especially for a solo traveler.

Fantastic hostel. Stayed in a double room which was amazing, basically a hotel room. Continental breakfast included access to a great espresso machine. The Mosaic hostel was an astronomically better hostel than the Black Swan Hostel in Barcelona where my friend and I had previously stayed (we were still experiencing emotional trauma after our stay at the Black Swan).

The hostel was close to the train station and easy to find. Food places are everywhere around and after a walk you get easy to the most important sights. Staff is helpfull and 24h there! For the party people is the yellow hostel just 2 minutes away, the bar is a amazing meeting point for travellers!

There is nothing wrong with this hostel (it's clean, it's safe, the air conditioning works etc), it's just not a great hostel. All the staff are helpful and polite but they don't really care whether you enjoy your stay or not (with the exception of one southern italian guy who was always chatting with and helping guests). The common rooms are small and lack personality which good hostels create. More like a cheap hotel, and a very good one if that is what you are looking for.

I needed a hostel with easy access to Roma Termini so I could catch a early train to an early flight out of Fiumincino. This was a perfect 10 minute walk. Also, found a great local restaurant for delicious pasta within a three minute walk. Always a plus in Rome!

The room itself was good, however, the staff wasn't nothing helpful at all, and rude most of times. I rented for one night because of the high price, and around, I saw many hotels in a much better condition for an incredibly lower price, with full breakfast. Furthermore, the breakfast was disappointing. All the food served was industrialised, and the taste was not good at all. Even croissants came in pre made packs.

Really enjoyed our stay here, good location convenient for termini station. No kitchen, which was initially a disappointment however there was a microwave, plates, fridge etc. that you can use. Breakfast slighly sweet for our taste but hey it was free! Limited communal space to area where breakfast was, not great for socialising. Clean room, great AC, good value for Rome.

Air conned, great wifi, prime location what more can you ask for haha

Wonderful place to stay as a whole! The girl working the front desk when we checked in was extremely helpful and friendly. The room was nice and clean with more than I expected! Only downside was that the air conditioning in our room was broken the majority of our time there (which was rough in the July heat) and the wifi was inconsistent in working. Overall, though, we loved staying there at Hotel Mosaic!

Good clean and safe hostel but absolutely no atmosphere.

Simple but effective. Good breakfast and comfy beds and clean and cool in summer heat. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Was a good hostel though security could have been better. The locks were keyed and my roommates didn't often go through the efforts of manually locking the room. No issues with theft that I was aware of but would have felt more secure with the room locked up consistently.

Great place great staff spotless clean.

Incredible value for money - beautiful room, very clean with a great air con. Staff could not do enough to help. Included breakfast was basic but enough to start the day. Was a little far from main attractions, but all within a good walk. Close to the Termini station so great links to other parts of Italy, and airports. Only downside was the doors to each floor were very heavy and unless you held them while they closed, they slammed, so we were woken every time someone came in or out at night.

No padlocks provided for lockers and socially could have been better. However, comfortable rooms, air con and decent breakfasts made up for it. Great location too.

• 20th Jul 2015

Great place, well situated. All good.

• 17th Jul 2015

My staying at Mosaic Hotel was pretty good, room was clean and big, but do hot, I couldn't sleep till somehow staff turned off "broken" ac. People in my room room were loud and rude but that was not Mosaic hostel fault. Breakfast is really good, a lot of food, but terrible plustic plates. First I got a bit lost, because I didn't understand what direction to go, and actially you don't need ru turn left you are already on this street!

I really liked mosaic. there were some issues with the ac in my room, but they were fixed pretty quick. The hostel is a quick walk from most the red and blue lines and I found the walk to trevi and pantheon really easy. breakfast is okay, it's nice that it's included with the price. I was a little upset that the cleaning people turned off the ac everyday. it would've been nice to come back to a child room after it being 38-39 degrees c every day. I'd stay here again though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4