Mosaic Hostel Reviews

Via Cernaia 39 B, Rome, Italy

It worth to stay here with hotel standard level but cost me just hostel rate, clean comfortable and you must make decision fast enough before all beds gone, I'm happy to stay here again

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Out of the three hostels I stayed at while in Rome, Mosaic was my favorite. Even though mosaic was less than a 5 minute walk from Termini, I always felt safe walking to and from at night by myself. Staff was very helpful and friendly! I would highly recommend.

• 12th Apr 2014

No doubt when I travel to Rome, I will stay in this hostel. Convenient to all public transportation and the best value for your money. I was highly impressed with the staff and the cleanliness of the hostel. I must stay for budget conscience travelers.

• 11th Apr 2014

Clean, great location walkable to everything (and a quick metro ride if your feet hurt), good breakfast with rolls, croissants, cereal, unlimited coffee, juice. Hot water was iffy and wifi was not great but otherwise very happy with everything. Towels are 2 euro. Front desk staff very knowledgable. No kitchen facilities but there is a grocery store 2-3 blocks away for cheap on-the-go food.

• 10th Apr 2014

Overall a good hostel in Rome, the prices were a bit high for a hostel, but this is most likely because Rome is a major city. My only forewarning is that the surrounding area was a little sketchy at nighttime, but I didn't have any problems.

Beds are nice. Lots of space in the room. The mixed room needs more bathroom or at least change the structure which only allow 1 person at time.

Great stay! They had everything you'd expect from a good hostel; advice, cleanliness, breakfast and lockers.

• 30th Mar 2014

totally nothing special. if you're looking just for an accommodation without getting in touch with other people you can take this hostel. the location is compared with other hostels in this price range a bit better. the staff was generally helpful, but not all of them were friendly as well.

Our room has been cleaned every day, which was very comfortable. 24h there was someone at the desk so you could always ask for everything. We had no key for the front door for security reasons - everyone had to ring the bell and has been let in immediately by the staff. Our room lead to the court, so it was very quiet. I think it's luxury having a TV in room, downstairs in the breakfastroom there was also a TV with sky, so we could watch soccer. - a great hostel!

• 30th Mar 2014

I am sorry to say that I was very disappointed when I arrived at the hostel. The guy at the reception was not so helpful, and talking about rooms, for the money I paid for it I expected at least a clean bed, also it didn't have plug anywhere nearby the bed where i can charge my cellphone, nor a bed light, nor a bed number, nor nothing. I will not recommend this hostel definitely.

Andrea at the reception was very nice when we arrived giving many good tips. The hostel and room was not what I had in mind according to the pics I saw throught internet.

I really miss a Kitchen and a really common room. The staff is professional but not helpfull

More than a hostel! I felt myself at home!

Provides a clean bed, bathroom, and excellent free breakfast, but not much of a common area and not a very social environment so not a great place to meet people. If all your after though is a place to sleep, it's a nice location super close to termini station and less than a half hour walk to colluseum and other attractions.

Easy to miss the entrance, no sign apart from the door.

Great hostel overall...very helpful front desk and nice small breakfast in the mornings.

• 27th Feb 2014

The wi-fi in the lobby was pretty good, but it was awful up on the fifth floor. There was only one bathroom for probably at least 10 people on that floor and so that was inconvenient. Breakfast was included, and there was quite a bit to choose from. The staff working the reception desk were always very helpful and friendly.

The staff were too kind and offered us valuating information about Rome. The facilities were so fine and clean. Good relation quality/price, I really recomend it!

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Spain

The coffee was cold every morning. Everything else was quiete ok.

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Denmark

Only one bathroom with only one shower for an entire floor is not enough when the Hotel is full (or quite full), and the toilets with the shower is a very bad idea, because when someone just needs to go to the toilets and there is already someone using the shower haw can we do early in the morning (when we are at the 5th floor) ??? It seems that the boiler is too old or too small to provide hot water at any time of the day when the hotel is full... There was no hot water left at 8.45 a.m.

« first « Prev 1 2 3