Mosaic Hostel Reviews

Via Cernaia 39 B, Rome, Italy

Great place great staff spotless clean.

My staying at Mosaic Hotel was pretty good, room was clean and big, but do hot, I couldn't sleep till somehow staff turned off "broken" ac. People in my room room were loud and rude but that was not Mosaic hostel fault. Breakfast is really good, a lot of food, but terrible plustic plates. First I got a bit lost, because I didn't understand what direction to go, and actially you don't need ru turn left you are already on this street!

I really liked mosaic. there were some issues with the ac in my room, but they were fixed pretty quick. The hostel is a quick walk from most the red and blue lines and I found the walk to trevi and pantheon really easy. breakfast is okay, it's nice that it's included with the price. I was a little upset that the cleaning people turned off the ac everyday. it would've been nice to come back to a child room after it being 38-39 degrees c every day. I'd stay here again though.

pros : clean and comfortable , air-conditioning, staffs are reali helpful, close to termini sttn and metro cons: wifi was bad in my room and no atmosphere..

Note that you still have to pay Rome city tax on top of the hostel rate. The free breakfast was pretty good, albeit a bit too sweet. The lounge has really good AC and the staff is very helpful. The facilities are a good size, but water sort of pooled in our bathroom. Even though my room had AC, it still got really hot at night. Overall, a good hostel, but nothing to brag about.

Great location close to Termini with excellent staff and facilities. Would stay again.

A decent hostel for Rome. Friendly and helpful staff. Hostel convieniently close to the station and walkable distance to key attractions. Not a very social atmosphere, especially for solo travellers. No kitchen. However this is clearly advertised by them.

The staff was so very helpful and polite! I enjoyed staying there and was able to meet people easily.

This place's location is perfect, its only about 5 minutes from both the A and B metro lines, less than 10 from termini and less than 50 from even the Vatican and all that on foot. The staff were really helpful in advising you how to get around, the breakfast isn't the best you'll ever have but is tasty and more than enough to get you started in the morning. The rooms are comfortable, the aircon really helping, they could do with airfresheners though as the smells can be strong in dorms.

Really enjoyed this hostel. It was safe, clean and had a nice bathroom! I stayed in a 4-bed suite and it was very large - enough room to hang out in room with a desk included with the beds. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The breakfast included was really yummy!! More than what we would get at other hostels. Definitely would stay here again!!

Mosaic was a fantastic hostel! It was more of a hotel than a hostel honestly. The rooms were great and air conditioned (a necessity in Rome in the summer) and an amazing value for the price. All of the big attractions were within walking distance, and if you wanted to go to further away things it was right near a number of bus routes as well as Termini. The area around it was a bit sketchy late at night, but not too bad.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Really good hostel with carismatic workers and in a great localization, the only problem was the wifi that didn't work really well in my room

• 2nd Jul 2015

Overall a good hostel. The directions could be improved, as it is longer than a 5 minute walk to get there. Best said to walk to the END of the road and take a right. After walking for more than 5 minutes I kept doubling back thinking I missed the street. Another traveler had the same experience. An ironing board would be helpful. I was told to iron on my bed but the chord was not that long. Additional outlets or a power strip would be a good idea. Nice staff.

The reception staff here are amazing They are so friendly and willing to help deal with anything. The positive attitude of the staff is the stand out feature of the hostel II would ask for a room at the back The road outside is very busy and noisy all night

• 25th Jun 2015

Our stay at the Mosaic was pretty good. It felt very safe (we were on the 5th floor) and was pretty clean. The staff were nice except when we asked about the wifi not working they wouldn't help us and told us it was our fault. The atmosphere was okay and the breakfast was pretty good. The milk was warm though :( but overall it was a pretty decent place to stay.

good place to stay in Rome, 10 min walk to the termini station and within half hour to all sites except the Vatican.close to the metro. good breakfast offered every morning. clean bathrooms. good WiFi. no complaints.

As said in previous comments, very good experience with this hostel. Slept like a baby, even in a street-facing room. Very clean. Staff is friendly but not intrusive. The breakfast included is a definite plus. Location a bit touristy... But really close to the Termini train station. Maybe a bigger and more casual common room is missing, to facilitate interaction with fellow travelers.

• 22nd Jun 2015

This was a surprisingly nice hostel for Rome. It was always clean, the rooms were comfortable and clean. Big lockers and breakfast was pretty good. I'd stay here again

Love the refurbishment work. Happy place to stay as a couple.

Great location a close walk to Termini. Great security and 247 reception with helpful and friendly staff. Breakfast is fine, not huge but great for free. Not really a social hostel there is not a very big area go hang out in, but then there's lots to do out in Rome.

« first « Prev 1 2 3