Mosaic Hostel Reviews

Via Cernaia 39 B, Rome, Italy

Mosaic Hostel was perfect & a real gem. Highly recommend it. We stayed in a private en-suite room - & it was like a hotel. Not a hostel at all. Very clean & a large room. Even had a small fridge which was fantastic!!! Also included breakfast, which was an added bonus & helped save a few euro. Staff are lovely & very helpful. In a perfect location & if you don't mind walking, you can easily walk everywhere!!

• 8th Oct 2015

The location is fantastic - just 5 minutes walk from the Termini Station, which is Rome's transport hub. The hostel rooms are basic. The breakfast could definitely be better. The staff is super helpful.

We enjoyed out stay here. It's quite basic, but clean and not too expensive (for Rome!). There are some good places to eat nearby and also good transport links. Overall, it's a good base from which to explore Rome Thank you!

• 16th Sep 2015
  • New Zealand

I had good night sleep for both nights. Feeling safe because there are 2 doors required key to access at floor level and room level. Booked a 2-bed room but given a 4-bed room, staff said there was email informing me, but I never received anything. Anyway the 4-bed room was fine. The toilet is in the 4-bed room, if someone wet the toilet, the water flows into the bedroom and flood the floor. Breakfast was not bad. 4 different staff that I met was quite nice.

Reception was very helpful and nice

• 12th Sep 2015

Let me start by saying I completely understand the concept of budget traveling and do not expect 5 star service or facilities for pennies. That being said the location which was slightly better than average proved to be the only good thing about this hostel. Our entire floor had a "dirty wet sock smell" that was overpowering. My friend and I mentioned this several times to the staff, no action was taken. The staff particularly the night staff was unhelpful, and multiple times just rude

• 8th Sep 2015

I had a very nice stay at the hostel, a super calm few nights, no one bothered me. The staff was nice helpful,and professional.

• 7th Sep 2015
  • Hungary

The hostel is very close to the train station. It seemed like it was really far from the main attractions but only because your feet are dying from walking on the cobblestones. It was actually a nice quiet area away from the hustle and bustle. The staff were incredibly helpful, friendly and they even have us some of their snacks to try one evening. If you want a quick fast substantial breakfast it may not be the place for you however it's generally a pretty good hostel.

Nice staff. Excellent location.

the staffs were very very friendly, and helpful and they were kind of guides as to where to go and how to go, I highly recommend this place, the breakfast was huge and my room had a nice window view from a top floor

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Bangladesh

This was a very nice hostel, but a little far from all the main sights.

Great place, and i was happy with it, except the mattress was very stiff & uncomfortable and i didn't get good sleep. And a usggestion, water from wet shower doors drips onto the floor, need to have floor towels/mats

Mosaic Hotel was clean and neat and very well located It was not too spacious though and not enough individual storage space Expected more facilties in the washroom However the common are and the staff were excellent in providing the help we needed

More like a hotel than a hostel. Great rooms, delicious breakfast, awesome staff. Not much of an atmosphere here, especially for a solo traveler.

Fantastic hostel. Stayed in a double room which was amazing, basically a hotel room. Continental breakfast included access to a great espresso machine. The Mosaic hostel was an astronomically better hostel than the Black Swan Hostel in Barcelona where my friend and I had previously stayed (we were still experiencing emotional trauma after our stay at the Black Swan).

I would definitely return on this hostel. I feel very safe. Thanks to the management.

Nice place and great location close to termini, without the sketchy people.. it takes 5 minutes to walk there and it has a totally different feeling!

1 2 Next » last »