Mosaic Hostel Reviews

Via Cernaia 39 B, Rome, Lazio, Italy

Good location and good value for the money. It's clean and you have free lockers and in some rooms wardrobes as well. Not a Hostel to make friends though. Just a clean and safe place to stay overnight. The staff was very useful.

It was really nice to stay here! The hostel staff is really nice, and really helpful! I have no idea where to go in Rome and they tell me everything! Would love to come back again soon :) Maybe it will be nice if the wifi reach the 3rd floor, but all other than that it's nice :)

Staff are helpful and good. Walk distance to spot. Wifi is weak upstairs.

Just the wifi wasn't working at all. Even from the reception, I couldn't use the internet through wifi. The blond girl who works at the reception is a very nice lady. She surprised me!! She is very profissional and efficient. I totally recommend the place. Once back Rome again, I'll definitely get a room.

Great place to stay in Rome, it is right next to the station. 24 hour reception and really good security. For Rome, it is great value.

Outstanding hostel. The shared bathroom was clean at all times. The private room was great, it's big enough to host Two people with luggage more than a backpack. The staff is very knowledgeable about the city sites, public transportation and restaurants. They are super friendly and helpful. If I come back to Rome I will definitely use mosaic hostel again.

Mosaic hostel was a very good place to stay in Rome. People were really nice to me, and furthermore the place was ver very neat. In case I go back to Rome I will enjoy Mosaic again! Dile

Great hostel very friendly staff. Had a great time staying there. It was very clean and had comfortable beds. Would stay here again if visiting Rome.

Great hostel near the Termini station, within easy walking distance of many of the sights, including the Colloseum, Pantheon etc. Very friendly and helpful staff who were full of advice on the sights and things to do. They have a excellent free buffet breakfast and a fast wifi network. Would definitely stay again.

The room was really clean, and the bathroom was cleaned daily. The room was also really large for a hostel room. There was free breakfast, so on the whole it was good value for money. It was also possible to walk everywhere in Rome from the hostel, so an excellent location. The reception staff were also incredibly nice and helpful.

What an amazing place to stay in!! The staff were very helpful and friendly (the cleaning ladies too). Would definitely stay here again.

It was somewhat difficult to find this hostel. Just by saying there two nights, I missed the door twice on my way back. Just completely passed it and had to go back. My heater did not work and it was in the 40s. The shower was also really temperamental. I would leave it on the right temperature and while I was showering it would go from really cold to burning hot. My chest got burned.

The room was too cold. Could not find the heater...

Loved the hostel! It was a lot better than I imagined. The staff were super friendly and the location was in a great part of Rome. The bathroom was always clean as was the remainder of the hostel.

• 18th Nov 2013

The toilet and shower in my dorm ensuite was only cleaned every two day. When there are 4 people using the same toilet daily, I think the toilet and the shower should be cleaned everyday! Also, there is no Wi-Fi in the rooms... only in the reception area.

It's a nice hostel close to the train station. Maybe about a 6-8 min walk. Supermarket and laundry places are all nearby. The hostel was cleaned daily, and the beds were comfortable. The staff members were all very helpful. Especially the beautiful woman with the glasses that works in the mornings. She will book museum tickets for you and recommend where to go. Oh and she will also tell you about the great gelato places in the city :) I enjoyed my stay there overall.

The location was very good as well as the price, but it was dirty and the internet was the worst I've seen at a hostel. I probably wouldn't stay there again.

bit spartan. rent your towel . would stay here again

Very clean, looks like a hotel, breakfast is free and good, only the beds were a little bit too short for me

I stayed here with a couple of friends whilst we visited Rome and it was great! The staff we so friendly and helpful and the location was perfect. We stayed in an ensuite 4 bed dorm and it was the by far the nicest hostel I've stayed in! Definitely recommend it to everyone, young people and families. Thanks Mosaic hostel :) !

• 24th Oct 2013