Mosaic Hostel Reviews

Via Cernaia 39 B, Rome, Italy

2097 Total Reviews

Nice hostel, not very fun but comfortable anyway, my room was really big and I was surprised that it didn't have more beds, we were 4 and it had room for 6 or 8 at least, that's a rare thing in a hostel. Its a place you want to go to chill out, I was expecting to have more roommates with some more energy ja.

I really enjoyed my experience at the Mosaic Hostel, made some new friends and learned a lot. Rome was the first city I visited in Europe, so Mosaic was the first hostel and there's nothing better than starting a trip with the right foot!! The stafff was always helpful and had these amazing hints on how to get the smaller line to enter some place or the best and closest place to eat!!

Great hostal, its s shame we couldn´t spend more time in it to meet more people

Very helpful staff.

I would really recommend this hostel in Rome :) I've had a few bad experiences on past trips here, finding that mostly places were too expensive or awful, and this hostel was neither of those things. It's affordable, clean, great staff, lovely breakfasts, good location... really makes enjoying Rome so much easier :)

• 2nd Aug 2014

This hostel is excellent in several ways, but bad in two. The rooms were great and quite. You had easy access to the bus stops and metro stations. The staff, when you get there, list off all the major sites and the easy way to get to those sights. The security was also very good as I had to buzz in twice to get to my locked room. With all that said, if you aren't traveling with friends I would not recommend this hostel. The lack of a "bar" type area makes it hard to meet fellow travelers.

It was satisfactory stay. The woman at the front was helpful and kind. A good walk from major sites and not too far from train.

Best hostel of Italy!!!

Good location, friendly staff, great breakfast and the room with ensuite was large, clean and quiet.

The good The lady at the desk was polite and seemed cheerful. She gave me tips and advice on Rome. The location made it easy to access the train station The bad A social evening was arranged one night- I was not told about this. Nothing was said to me/no info on the walls. It was a decent hostel but utterly forgettable.

• 29th Jul 2014

The Room was well cleaned and the staff very helpful on arrival. The one issue I had was that due to most of Rome's attractions being repaired and under maintenance (summer 2014) I had decided to travel to a concert. The staff working in the evening were unhelpful and didnt think it would be worth the journey which in the end amounted to about 10 minutes on one bus and getting off on the last stop on the metro route.

• 25th Jul 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Mosaic. This hostel has all the facilities you need. Comfortable beds and large, clean rooms. Its located a little out of the main tourist areas but its only a 15 minute walk or the metro is close by aswell. Overall a highly recommended hostel.

I had an awesome time at Mosaic Hostel and it was definitely one of the better hostels I stayed throughout Europe. Both my room and hostel were big, clean, and comfortable. The staff was knowledgeable, young, friendly, and eager to help. Complimentary breakfast didn't hurt either. Location was perfect (around 10 minute walk from Rome Termini station) and both blue and red metro lines close by. Common area had great atmosphere and was easy to meet people.

We were in this hostel for four nights they offered us bar crawls, information about where to eat all the best ways to see the sites of rome, it was clean and very friendly. Would highly recommend.

Very helpful, friendly staff. Rooms are clean and quiet.

The location was just a bit far from a lot of the main attractions. The rooms were small and very basic. Using the key to unlock and relock all the doors also got a little but annoying. There was only one bathroom per floor so it also got a bit annoying waiting in line to shower and get ready.

• 20th Jul 2014

Close to the train station, in a safe part of town, really easy to get to all the touristy things from termini station. This hostel probably has he best security of any hostel I've stayed in. It's not really a party hostel, but they organize pub crawls and activities in the hostel so you could meet the other guests. And super friendly and helpful staff. Overall great hostel, I had a lovely stay :)

Helpful staff and real good atmosphere. A bit pricy but guess that's because of the location.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Really good hostel with good location in Rome. My stay there was awesome. Clean bathrooms and large rooms. I recommend it.

The location is good. 10 mins walking distance to the main train station and metro. Also walking distance to the Spanish steps and the Trevi fountain to name a few. Room was basic but clean and comfortable. Was noisy at night which is my only real negative.