Mosaic Hostel Reviews

Via Cernaia 39 B, Rome, Italy

The staff are willing to help without asking. Especially thanks to Andrea and Lucas for handling my missing bag.

The only downside of the bedroom I stayed in was the lack of sockets for everyone in the bedroom(c'mon, everyone has at least one device to charge daily). Apart from that, everything was good.

I chose a bedroom for two, with private bathroom. All new furniture and neat. The price is great for two people, including breakfast and wi fi! Definitely going back! I have already recommended Mosaic to two friends that are going to Rome in February! All staff is really nice and helpfull, they inform you abouth everything-transport, restaurants, museums-, which makes your life so much easier, and everyone at the hostel is relaxed and friendly. Thank you for everything!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

Clean rooms, just a few minutes walk from Termini, helpful staff. Great value

• 4th Nov 2014

I stayed in this hostel two years ago. At that time I did a hostel-hosted walking tour which was spectacular. Unfortunately it's now off season and not offered (not an issue for me, but if it's your first time you're missing out). The rest of the facilities remain well kept. This time around I especially liked the free breakfast which suits my sweet tooth;).

Great location, very clean and secure hostel. Breakfast was also nice. The only thing I missed was some night lamps next to the bed, it would have been much more convenient than the big lamp only. Definitely recommended.

My advice: put signs when cleaning the floor because I fell on the stairs because it was wet from being clean and there wasn't any sign. I end up with swollen ankle and limping. Otherwise I loved the hotel clean, friendly, secure and with a minimal breakfast. Will recomend to my friends. Excellent quality- price.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Portugal

The receptionists have all been very helpful in providing recommendations to places to visit and places to dine at. The rooms and the bathrooms are all very clean. Locks are also available for rent (a plus). Pretty decent breakfast is provided free of charge.

Great city, great hostel, excellent staff! :)

Smocky, no aeration and very noisy

• 21st Oct 2014