Mosaic Hostel Reviews

Via Cernaia 39 B, Rome, Italy

2025 Total Reviews

Really liked this Hostels.Very nice.

• 21st May 2014

This Hostel is near to the Termini Station and that's a nice advantage to those who travel in train. Friendly staff at any time.

This was a fantastic hostel. Very clean and close to the main train station. The only complaint was that the staff banged on our door at 2 am to let us know our roommates had arrived. This was very strange and scary. Besides this, the hostel was perfect and would stay here again and again.

Staff was really nice and helpful!! I felt very safe! I wish they offered hostel/social events to get to know other travelers. Overall, I'm glad I chose mosaic hostel!

• 18th May 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Mosiac Rome. Even as a single female traveller the location is safe and close to Trevi fountain and transportation hubs. Breakfast offered many options, our room was large and clean and the bottle of complimentary bottle of red wine was a nice touch. Very secure and good atmosphere with helpful, fun staff. Highly recommend this hostel to others!

Had a great time exploring Rome and Mosaic served as a great hub spot for it. The place is very clean and spacious and the staff was very courteous. 5 min walk to Termini station and lots of places to eat and even little souvenir shops close by. Definitely recommend this hostel!

• 17th May 2014

Had a great stay at Mosaic, the staff where helpful and friendly. Next time I'm in Rome I'll come back.

• 15th May 2014

The staff was very helpful, the 4 bed room was big and comfortable, the beds and the bathroom was clean. Brekfest was good Small locker. No common erea.. The wifi in the room didn't work I will reccemend staying there, for Rome and Italy it is a good place.

Very nice and helpful staff. More like a hotel than hostel. No mirrors in the room! Ok breakfast.

Easy to walk to sites, other hostels are even further. Safe area of town, still close to Termini train station. Great that they allow you to store luggage, very helpful with directions and providing a map.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. It was very good value for money because of its location, cleanliness and security. I was expecting it to be tatty but it was simple yet very comfortable. Very happy with my stay.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Very clean hostel, friendly and helpful staff, simple but ample breakfast. Some traffic noise. Very clean bathrooms. Excellent landing pad for Rome.

Lovely hostel and very near to the railway station. The staff was also very helpful. The breakfast was basic but better then the other hostels I have stayed. Overall a standard hostel for a budget stay.

Not far away from some metro stations and the main railway station. 2 km away from the colosseum. Near a street where all the shops are and I bought sth for my GF. Quiet, Wifi.

lovely and helpful staff, good location, nice breakfast

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

great hostel with a good location in rome

I really enjoyed staying here! I thought the staff were very nice & helpful.

• 18th Apr 2014

Hostel Mosaic was an exceptional lodging value in a very expensive city! It was ideally located in a safe and quiet neighborhood close to the Roma Termini rail station and 2 metro stations. Late night and overnight staff were very helpful! Breakfast was included and was ample enough. All in all, we felt very safe staying at Hostel Mosaic and would definitely recommend it to other international travelers seeking a less expensive lodging option while staying in Rome.

• 16th Apr 2014

Such a warm, clean, and friendly hostel. Would definitely recommend here to anyone who wants a laid-back and friendly sort of atmosphere especially after a long day of busy sight-seeing. :)

It worth to stay here with hotel standard level but cost me just hostel rate, clean comfortable and you must make decision fast enough before all beds gone, I'm happy to stay here again

• 12th Apr 2014