Mosaic Hostel Reviews

Via Cernaia 39 B, Rome, Lazio, Italy

Very clean, looks like a hotel, breakfast is free and good, only the beds were a little bit too short for me

I stayed here with a couple of friends whilst we visited Rome and it was great! The staff we so friendly and helpful and the location was perfect. We stayed in an ensuite 4 bed dorm and it was the by far the nicest hostel I've stayed in! Definitely recommend it to everyone, young people and families. Thanks Mosaic hostel :) !

• 24th Oct 2013

Staff is very helpful. NIce Hostel I recommend it .

The staff-wonderful! Friendly and extremely helpful..security was excellent. Travelling alone I felt very safe. Breakfast in the morning was great. I had a private room and was very comfortable....love Roma!

• 21st Oct 2013

We spent 8 days in the hotel.The location was fantastic! We walked to all the monuments which were easy to find from the hotel. The staff where great and told us what to visit and how to skip all the major qs . Hotel was in a good area in a very secure building full of electronic doors .Our room was very big , it had an ensuit perfect for a couple or 2 friends sharing.i would recommend this hotel to my friends and family .

• 20th Oct 2013
  • Spain

Staff is very helpful and the location is awesome if you're making day trips from the train station or even if you're exploring Rome, as long as you don't care about a relatively short walk. The breakfast is decent. My only real complaint was that nobody hung out in the common area at all or, if they did, they weren't interested in talking. The hostel was very much treated like a hotel by pretty much everyone there, so the only way to meet people was in your own room.

Great place to stay. The staff is great and speak Spanish, English and Portuguese. The rooms are great. It was a great experience at Rome.

• 20th Oct 2013
  • Argentina

I recommend this hostel to everyone who are seeking for a clean and nice place close to Termini Station.

1 2 3 Next » last »