Mosaic Hostel Reviews

Via Cernaia 39 B, Rome, Italy

2089 Total Reviews

I'm not sure what it is about Hostels and not having anything to do with their names but I was sorely disappointed to not find a single Mosaic nor a picture of a Mosaic! The disappointment soon became more and more severe as I realised the walk to the city centre was probably shorter than the walk from Hobbiton to Mount Doom, and I didn't have a fellowship to join me.

Such a lovely stay here in Rome, would definitely return!! Staff are very friendly and helpful.

I did not like this hostel. They have no organized activities whatsoever, their "common room" is really just two couches next to the dining area. There are no kitchen facilities, and there isn't anywhere pleasant to hang out in. The staff is cordial but not particularly friendly. I know it's Rome so it's expensive, but the facility was definitely not a good value for the money. As a single traveler, this hostel was really difficult for me to stay in, and I would not recommend it.

Very nice staff and good breakfast, but in the rooms lots of traffic noise and small, squeaky beds. Also not enough bathrooms!

Things I like about this hostel: - the Italian? woman staff member: nice and very helpful - the old building with it's cute little elevator inner space, shuttered windows - the view on the impressive historical building that many rooms have - close to Termini station What I like less: - other than the Italian woman, the staff isn't as nice at all - the bathroom design is bad- floor always gets wet from the shower - common area isn't very cosy, breakfast is skippable

Very friendly staff, great location, clean, spacious and modern rooms and bathrooms. Highly recommend this place for a relaxed stay within a convenient location to the station and attractions.

There was only one restroom and it was really dirty. I did enjoy the breakfast. ;)

Really liked this Hostels.Very nice.

• 21st May 2014

This Hostel is near to the Termini Station and that's a nice advantage to those who travel in train. Friendly staff at any time.

This was a fantastic hostel. Very clean and close to the main train station. The only complaint was that the staff banged on our door at 2 am to let us know our roommates had arrived. This was very strange and scary. Besides this, the hostel was perfect and would stay here again and again.

Staff was really nice and helpful!! I felt very safe! I wish they offered hostel/social events to get to know other travelers. Overall, I'm glad I chose mosaic hostel!

• 18th May 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Mosiac Rome. Even as a single female traveller the location is safe and close to Trevi fountain and transportation hubs. Breakfast offered many options, our room was large and clean and the bottle of complimentary bottle of red wine was a nice touch. Very secure and good atmosphere with helpful, fun staff. Highly recommend this hostel to others!

Had a great time exploring Rome and Mosaic served as a great hub spot for it. The place is very clean and spacious and the staff was very courteous. 5 min walk to Termini station and lots of places to eat and even little souvenir shops close by. Definitely recommend this hostel!

• 17th May 2014

Had a great stay at Mosaic, the staff where helpful and friendly. Next time I'm in Rome I'll come back.

• 15th May 2014

The staff was very helpful, the 4 bed room was big and comfortable, the beds and the bathroom was clean. Brekfest was good Small locker. No common erea.. The wifi in the room didn't work I will reccemend staying there, for Rome and Italy it is a good place.

Very nice and helpful staff. More like a hotel than hostel. No mirrors in the room! Ok breakfast.

It's an ok place. The room was nice. Parking was really a pain though. You end up just having to park in front of a building and hope nothing happens. We stayed for a number of days though and had no problem so it all worked out. Some of the staff was really nice. Some was grumpy so mixed bag. Breakfast was good.

Easy to walk to sites, other hostels are even further. Safe area of town, still close to Termini train station. Great that they allow you to store luggage, very helpful with directions and providing a map.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. It was very good value for money because of its location, cleanliness and security. I was expecting it to be tatty but it was simple yet very comfortable. Very happy with my stay.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Very clean hostel, friendly and helpful staff, simple but ample breakfast. Some traffic noise. Very clean bathrooms. Excellent landing pad for Rome.