Mosaic Hostel Reviews

Via Cernaia 39 B, Rome, Italy

2080 Total Reviews

Hostel Mosaic was an exceptional lodging value in a very expensive city! It was ideally located in a safe and quiet neighborhood close to the Roma Termini rail station and 2 metro stations. Late night and overnight staff were very helpful! Breakfast was included and was ample enough. All in all, we felt very safe staying at Hostel Mosaic and would definitely recommend it to other international travelers seeking a less expensive lodging option while staying in Rome.

• 16th Apr 2014

Such a warm, clean, and friendly hostel. Would definitely recommend here to anyone who wants a laid-back and friendly sort of atmosphere especially after a long day of busy sight-seeing. :)

It worth to stay here with hotel standard level but cost me just hostel rate, clean comfortable and you must make decision fast enough before all beds gone, I'm happy to stay here again

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Out of the three hostels I stayed at while in Rome, Mosaic was my favorite. Even though mosaic was less than a 5 minute walk from Termini, I always felt safe walking to and from at night by myself. Staff was very helpful and friendly! I would highly recommend.

• 12th Apr 2014

No doubt when I travel to Rome, I will stay in this hostel. Convenient to all public transportation and the best value for your money. I was highly impressed with the staff and the cleanliness of the hostel. I must stay for budget conscience travelers.

Clean, great location walkable to everything (and a quick metro ride if your feet hurt), good breakfast with rolls, croissants, cereal, unlimited coffee, juice. Hot water was iffy and wifi was not great but otherwise very happy with everything. Towels are 2 euro. Front desk staff very knowledgable. No kitchen facilities but there is a grocery store 2-3 blocks away for cheap on-the-go food.

• 10th Apr 2014

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff were accommodating and kind. Communication was not an issue. It was a very warm and secure environment. I never had to wait for the bathroom since there were three available choices, and the showers were always nice and hot. Rooms were adequate and spacious with storage room for luggage if you provide the lock. Breakfast consisted of mostly bread and cereal with milk and juices. Lastly, it was in a nice and convenient location.

Overall a good hostel in Rome, the prices were a bit high for a hostel, but this is most likely because Rome is a major city. My only forewarning is that the surrounding area was a little sketchy at nighttime, but I didn't have any problems.

Beds are nice. Lots of space in the room. The mixed room needs more bathroom or at least change the structure which only allow 1 person at time.

Great stay! They had everything you'd expect from a good hostel; advice, cleanliness, breakfast and lockers.

• 30th Mar 2014

totally nothing special. if you're looking just for an accommodation without getting in touch with other people you can take this hostel. the location is compared with other hostels in this price range a bit better. the staff was generally helpful, but not all of them were friendly as well.

Our room has been cleaned every day, which was very comfortable. 24h there was someone at the desk so you could always ask for everything. We had no key for the front door for security reasons - everyone had to ring the bell and has been let in immediately by the staff. Our room lead to the court, so it was very quiet. I think it's luxury having a TV in room, downstairs in the breakfastroom there was also a TV with sky, so we could watch soccer. - a great hostel!

• 30th Mar 2014

I am sorry to say that I was very disappointed when I arrived at the hostel. The guy at the reception was not so helpful, and talking about rooms, for the money I paid for it I expected at least a clean bed, also it didn't have plug anywhere nearby the bed where i can charge my cellphone, nor a bed light, nor a bed number, nor nothing. I will not recommend this hostel definitely.

Andrea at the reception was very nice when we arrived giving many good tips. The hostel and room was not what I had in mind according to the pics I saw throught internet.

I really miss a Kitchen and a really common room. The staff is professional but not helpfull

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »