Mosaic Hostel Reviews

Via Cernaia 39 B, Rome, Italy

2097 Total Reviews

The staff was very helpful, the 4 bed room was big and comfortable, the beds and the bathroom was clean. Brekfest was good Small locker. No common erea.. The wifi in the room didn't work I will reccemend staying there, for Rome and Italy it is a good place.

Very nice and helpful staff. More like a hotel than hostel. No mirrors in the room! Ok breakfast.

It's an ok place. The room was nice. Parking was really a pain though. You end up just having to park in front of a building and hope nothing happens. We stayed for a number of days though and had no problem so it all worked out. Some of the staff was really nice. Some was grumpy so mixed bag. Breakfast was good.

Easy to walk to sites, other hostels are even further. Safe area of town, still close to Termini train station. Great that they allow you to store luggage, very helpful with directions and providing a map.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. It was very good value for money because of its location, cleanliness and security. I was expecting it to be tatty but it was simple yet very comfortable. Very happy with my stay.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Very clean hostel, friendly and helpful staff, simple but ample breakfast. Some traffic noise. Very clean bathrooms. Excellent landing pad for Rome.

Lovely hostel and very near to the railway station. The staff was also very helpful. The breakfast was basic but better then the other hostels I have stayed. Overall a standard hostel for a budget stay.

Not far away from some metro stations and the main railway station. 2 km away from the colosseum. Near a street where all the shops are and I bought sth for my GF. Quiet, Wifi.

lovely and helpful staff, good location, nice breakfast

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

great hostel with a good location in rome

I really enjoyed staying here! I thought the staff were very nice & helpful.

• 18th Apr 2014

Hostel Mosaic was an exceptional lodging value in a very expensive city! It was ideally located in a safe and quiet neighborhood close to the Roma Termini rail station and 2 metro stations. Late night and overnight staff were very helpful! Breakfast was included and was ample enough. All in all, we felt very safe staying at Hostel Mosaic and would definitely recommend it to other international travelers seeking a less expensive lodging option while staying in Rome.

• 16th Apr 2014

Such a warm, clean, and friendly hostel. Would definitely recommend here to anyone who wants a laid-back and friendly sort of atmosphere especially after a long day of busy sight-seeing. :)

It worth to stay here with hotel standard level but cost me just hostel rate, clean comfortable and you must make decision fast enough before all beds gone, I'm happy to stay here again

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Out of the three hostels I stayed at while in Rome, Mosaic was my favorite. Even though mosaic was less than a 5 minute walk from Termini, I always felt safe walking to and from at night by myself. Staff was very helpful and friendly! I would highly recommend.

• 12th Apr 2014

No doubt when I travel to Rome, I will stay in this hostel. Convenient to all public transportation and the best value for your money. I was highly impressed with the staff and the cleanliness of the hostel. I must stay for budget conscience travelers.

Clean, great location walkable to everything (and a quick metro ride if your feet hurt), good breakfast with rolls, croissants, cereal, unlimited coffee, juice. Hot water was iffy and wifi was not great but otherwise very happy with everything. Towels are 2 euro. Front desk staff very knowledgable. No kitchen facilities but there is a grocery store 2-3 blocks away for cheap on-the-go food.

• 10th Apr 2014

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff were accommodating and kind. Communication was not an issue. It was a very warm and secure environment. I never had to wait for the bathroom since there were three available choices, and the showers were always nice and hot. Rooms were adequate and spacious with storage room for luggage if you provide the lock. Breakfast consisted of mostly bread and cereal with milk and juices. Lastly, it was in a nice and convenient location.

Overall a good hostel in Rome, the prices were a bit high for a hostel, but this is most likely because Rome is a major city. My only forewarning is that the surrounding area was a little sketchy at nighttime, but I didn't have any problems.

Beds are nice. Lots of space in the room. The mixed room needs more bathroom or at least change the structure which only allow 1 person at time.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »