Mosaic House Reviews

Odboru 278/4, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

Amazing location, steps away from everything Prague has to offer, amazing staff and plush services. No communal kitchen, bunk beds are dangerous. This place is geared up to make you spend every penny you have in your pocket. Well done on maximizing your revenue, however it does leave the hostel atmosphere to be desired. Great for first timers not so for seasoned travelers.

Thank you for great stay !!!

O hostel é muito bom, limpo e com ótimos quartos (e banheiro). Os funcionários são muito gentis e oferecem boas dicas para o que se fazer na cidade. O café da manhã é caro, não vale a pena. O hostel é bem localizado, próximo à estação de metrô e trens de superfície, mas não está localizado no centro turístico, tem poucas atividades por perto.

The staff is very kind and helpful.

• 20th Jan 2016
  • Mexico

4 bed dorm was a bit cramped, very difficult for my brother to climb onto the top bunk given that the ladders are right opposite a wall. Anyone slightly obese would have trouble here. Also found that due to it being a hostel/hotel/soecial events place it was difficult to meet like minded people. It wasn't in a bad location but you had to quite a bit of walking

Small dorms but big shower and a clean bathroom.

walking distance to points of interest. friendly and helpful staff. nice place. not real parking place as you have to park on the street and attend city rules. friendly and helpful staff

Great hostel, worth it to spend the money for the breakfast in the morning. Super convenient location for access to Prague 1 and 2. Only complaint is one of the employees (wish I had a name) gave us some mis information several times and was not very helpful when we needed to store our bags. Other than that, great place to stay. Would stay again/highly recommend.

One of the best hostels ever stayed in europe, people and staff is really friendly, the room is extremely clean and new with individual light and socket, separate sink from toilet and shower good security and location is close enough to the city Centre.

Simply amazing!! Best hostel we have stayed in by far!!

Got there and thought I was in the wrong place; the bar was full of suits. There's a hotel on top of the hostel, they seem to just be catering for them. Got my key, no info on the city, it was 5.50 euro to hire a towel?? My room was in the BASEMENT, the dancefloor was above, so the bass came through into the room til 2am. Second morning, the door to the room was left open before 7am, and all the cleaning staff were yelling in the hallway. Card stopped working. Things got stolen. No kitchen.

This is not your traditional hostel as it is more like a hotel. That being said, the facilities are amazing and the beds were very comfortable in my mixed dorm. The staff was very helpful and there were a lot of options in the immediate vicinity of the hostel but the more touristy sites were a good 20 minute walk in either direction. My one complaint is that they host a lot of private events which robs those staying of access to the bar, common room, etc. and that the bar closes before 12.

We had a perfect stay. We really appreciated the rooms being heated so well. Everything was new, and very clean. The restaurant was great, and the extra services like walking tours and lockers was helpful. We really liked the bar as well.

• 5th Jan 2016

Only thing that I did not like was that my bedroom was under the bar and the noise was really loud :(

The best hostel I've ever had!! Amazing location, seems like a new hotel! Awesome decoration and common areas, super clean and the atmosphere is the best!! The best hostel in Prague, no doubts!

Mosaic House - Prague The hostel is good! The room I stayed (Oasis) was a "Standard 26 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite" and I was expecting a room without much space, but it was comfortable and with a good space between the bed! The bathroom was also big and clean with enough showers and toilets to all the girls! About the location, it's not in the centre of Prague but it's possible to go everywhere walking. For those who want to cook, there's no kitchen. I recommend the Mosaic House.

Great place to stay in!!!! Excellent location, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Very clean and the rooms are excellent. I had an amazing time in Prague.

Overall really great hostel, would be hard to find a cheaper one in Prague for such a location. The staff were pretty spot on too, no complaints there. Could have done with a locker, I think there was some there with small padlocks that you might be able to buy but this was unclear. But would recommend!

By far the largest hostel I've ever stayed in, more than 500 beds total. Breakfast is not free but it was a nice spead and very convenient. I stayed over new years so the noise level was high, but it was all in good fun and I really enjoyed the visit.

Absolutely a top notch hostel. As I am personally more charmed of a old / ancient house, still this is a very nice place to overnight in Prague!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7