Mosaic House Reviews

Odboru 278/4, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!! The "mingle" house just opened across from the main building and it's amazing. Feels like a shared apartment - amazing kitchen, great dorms. Easy to meet people and great location. Honestly have no complaints except that the rooms were hot. Thanks for an amazing stay!!!

Stayed in many hostels, and this is the best. Quite rooms, super clean, superodern. Has laundry that you can pay to use. Nice little bar and professional staff. Really can not ask for any more of a hostel. Perfect stay.

lovely room so comfortable , cool place to stay. Super clean and claire.

really enjoyed my stay but rated the facilities as poor due to the fact that there is no kitchen in the new building??? everything else great. fantastic location, good staff and hostel really clean.

• 14th Jul 2014

Lovely place! My only issues were the lack of a do-it-yourself laundry and the music in the main reception and the living room thing is WAY TOO LOUD. But it was a pretty place and I quite liked it.

What an awesome hostel!!! I stayed in a 26 bed dorm and the layout allowed for a peaceful and private stay. Great job!

A MUST stay while in Prague!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at in my life...and I've stayed in many!

Really enjoyed our stay in a 4 bed private room and loved the Hawaii night that was on when we were there. Plenty of things to see and do and the hostel is easily accessible by tram and metro. Only issue was some of the bar staff were rude which gave us a bad impression on the first night.

Awesome place, fun environment, and incredible staff. I left my passport in the room and the staff searched for it for me, then had a shuttle driver deliver it to me at the airport. It cost a small fee of course, but I was able to leave the country.

• 7th Jul 2014

We didn't really get the true hostel experience here as we were upgraded to a hotel room on arrival (which we were thrilled about!!) But from what we experienced of mosaic house, we could not have stayed in a better place in Prague. Extremely helpful staff and really lively atmosphere. The only drawback is that it's location is a little far away from the main area with bars/clubs so a taxi is a must. But other than that, a great place to stay!

I loved mosaic house! We originally checked in to an 8 bed mixed dorm with horrific roommates. When I went downstairs they were very accommodating to find a room that worked better! In our new room there were many issues with a light that wouldn't go off. Every time I went down to ask for help someone came right up with me. The staff is truly excellent! They go above and beyond with recommendations and making sure your stay is marvelous!

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. The rooms were very nice and clean, pretty sound proof too. The bar was great at night and the breakfast was delicious and convenient in the mornings. Within walking distance to everything. I would highly recommend this to anyone going to Prague and will no doubt stay there again on my next visit.

• 5th Jul 2014

Hands down the cleanest, most hip, and best vibe out of any hostel I've stayed in the last two months. Plus breakfast is in expensive and full fresh fruit, breads, proteins and a variety of drinks. This place totally rocks! Staff are welcoming and location is perfect! I'll be back my next visit to Prague! Highest recomendation from someone who has stayed in hostels all over the world... Don't miss this one!

Mosaic House was wonderful! Our room was clean and spacious. The hotel staff was wonderful at giving suggestions and helped us with anything we needed.i definitely recommend this hostel!

I stayed at the new building which had clean, safe rooms and a fantastic common kitchen where so many of us travellers used to gather and interact. They give you a welcome shot at the la loca bar if u checkin on foursquare. All in all I found the environment much friendly and lively.

Very loud, I could easily hear every noise coming from the lounge to my bed It' was a good thing they gave away free earplugs Also the lounge was not something that made me want to hang out in. It was like a nightclub.

This hostal is just amazing... perfect location, clean, very good atmosphere, and great prices and the bar . Absolutely recommend it.

The hostel has a young atmosphere. All the staff is very helpful. The facilities are great, special the bathroom

Very clean and nice hostel. Great and fresh rooms. The volym tend to be quite loud during evenings as there's a bar at the hostel but we didnt mind just enjoyed it. Absolutely loved our stay here. Obs! No common kitchen

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6