Mosaic House Reviews

Odboru 278/4, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

I don't know if the restaurant staff is apart of the hotel staff but all I can say is that they are not too friendly. Especially when you ask if you can pay in euros. I get that they use different currency but they give you an option to pay in euros even though the cost may be higher. Just smile, it goes a long way. Other than that it was a comfortable stay.

Mosaic Hostel is pretty good. It has a bar downstairs but it never kept me up. I think your stay in this place will depend on who you have in your dorm room, as the facilities and location are great, and the staff are very helpful. I wasn't there to party but the bar did not keep me up at all (try ask for a higher floor if you are worried). I still made a really good friend from my room so I am very glad I stayed and it would be very easy to meet people. Breakfast is greAt!

Staff is over the top fabulous. So is the buffet breakfast. Great location. One of the best hostel out of the 100s I've been to.

Fantastic place to stay!

The room is very confortable and the wifi fast.

If you like loud music till 4 AM and loud drunk kids shouting in the halls at 5 am, then this is your hostel. I booked this hostel 5 years ago or so when it had a separate section for their dance club show. Or maybe it was an off weekend. Either way for 2 nights in a row we could not get and meaningful rest. I loved the location and modernity of this hostel, however it's aimed at catering to the 16-25yr old drunk backpacking kids.

This hostel was not the best I've stayed at, but the showers were hot, the beds were comfy, and the staff all spoke pretty good English. The restaurant upstairs does not have good food, but they make up for it with Karaoke every Wednesday. The staff is very accommodating. Overall, you could probably find a better hostel in Prague for not too much more money, but this one was satisfactory for the price.

04/12/14 My firstntime in Praha !! I did not really know what to expect , acctially i thoughtningo to a "Pure" but thatbis the onlynthing it is not !! An amazing place ,one of the best i have been !! The hpstel was better than good , the facilities are brand new ,and everything works very good , nice beds ,nice clean shower ! The staff very polite and speaked very good english ! Also it has a bery nice bar downstairs ! Inrecomend it to everyone that wants a good an cheap stay in amazing Praha

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • Greece

Mosaic house was great. 15 minutes to the main sites and close to the dancing house and the national theatre. The rooms were spotless and the bathrooms immaculate. The facilities were also great- amazing shower! desk staff were great and really help, waiters in the cafe were a bit grumpy but this is prague so thats normal. The bottom floor is a night club which is quite loud even when your room is on the fourth floor but they give out free earplugs so not too much of a problem.

I cannot praise Mosaic House highly enough. When I arrived with my very heavy bag, the Manager offered to help me with it personally. The staff there were lovely, friendly, helpful and always smiling. The room was clean, tidy, and as Eco friendly as possible. The chioces available for breakfast were lovely and varied with something for everyone and it was well organised. I will be staying there again!

• 27th Nov 2014

Nicely furnished hostel with modern looking bathrooms and dorms. Staff were very helpful and professional. Wouldn't recommend for solo travellers.

Loved this hostel! The rooms were clean and modern, and the beds were very comfortable. The buffet breakfast every morning was excellent and good value for money. I would also recommend the free walking tour, our guide Veronica was very friendly and informative. This place is excellent for all kinds of travellers, whether you are on your own or in a group.

A great cheap option for prague. No kitchen, would be hard for a solo backpacker to meet people, not a very good common area. Breakfast is pretty good for price. 26 female form was clean with great showers.

no kitchen, laundry took 4 hours, location was just okay.

The staff was so helpful in explaining where we could find everything we were looking for, especially Ulja, she really knows her stuff.

• 15th Nov 2014

Nicest hostel I have visited in Europe. The staff members were very friendly and the rooms were extremely nice. I would definitely suggest staying here!

Everything was great!.. but wifi...thats the only minus.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Latvia

The storage of luggage should be free of charge

The bathrooms are really great, and the mattresses very confortable!

Wifi on the top floor is very unstable and weak. Price of Breakfast is quite high given the variety.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7