Mosaic House Reviews

Odboru 278/4, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

If you're a solo backpacker, avoid. Basically, a sprawling hotel with hundreds of guests, 99% of which seem to be organised groups of overseas students.No common area, you will not meet ANYONE here. Very clean and comfortable beds,but WIFI doesnt work at all (had to pay across the road to use internet, daily)&most things usually offered for free, you pay for here. Staff-friendly,but due to the sheer number of guests, always rushed off their feet.

It was a good hostel in general, however, I wouldn't suggest you to go there if you want to relax/sleep after a day sightseeing Prague. This is a heavy partying hostel, so people will make a lot of noise, drink and smoke on the bedrooms, the sound of the bar upstairs will make you stay awake all night long and the place is not very clean. My suggestion is, if you are going in a small group, for the first time, stay in a smaller hostel. This is one is for party people, so big groups will love it.

Stated when booking parking was available however upon arrival no parking available. Very nice hostel all the same

Nice hostel with great design. It's a big building with different rooms and diversified conditions. Shame they don't have any lockers or deposit . Also not so good for socializing but still ok.

Definitely by far the best hostel I have stayed at so far! I would do nothing but recommend this place!

Great location, security and brilliant value!

• 25th Mar 2014

So nice - felt like a hotel.

• 18th Mar 2014

The Mosaic House feels like a nice and new hotel. It was definitely one of the ritziest places I've stayed in while travelling. I personally didn't care for the extras they offered (bar/dance floor/restaurant in hostel) but if that's your bag then I'm sure you'll enjoy it! We drove to Prague and there was free weekend parking on a street nearby. It wasn't a very long walk away from bars, either. Somehow the Mosaic house made an 8-bed-dorm still seem fancy- book here if you want a little luxe!

The Mosaic House was wonderful. It was as nice, if not nicer, than any hotel I have ever stayed in. I had a private room, and was very impressed with the cleanliness and quality of everything in the private room I had and in the hostel as a whole. Great location, less than a 10 minute walk from the closest tram and metro station. I would HIGHLY recommend the Mosaic House to anyone traveling to Prague. 100% worth the price.

Mosaic House was a really good hostel. It doesn't even look like a hostel! Located really close to a metro station, with great facilities and really comfortable rooms. The bar/restaurant is really good as well with great prices, and the staff was really nice.

Good facilities, particularly the washrooms. Friendly and helpful Service. And the location is actually quite nice. But I find the lockers in the room with 26 people are not quite enough. And the sound proof is rather bad, especially if you are to stay in a room somewhere around or below the pub, where the music is still really loud even after 1 a.m.. Word of advice: Bring your won lock and ear-plugs.

It was really nice hostel..but They didn't tell us that, breakfast is not free.and there were speed dating something like that. No one said us.

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Turkey

The best place I ever slept for that small money. Great location, stuff, rooms. Great place for young people as there is also a bar and pub inside. Just awesome place!

Place has amazing and comfy beds. In the large dorm, bathroom was also very clean. Only complaint was there was no soap.

Excellent facilities and staff are very helpful when my overnight bus got cancelled. It is definitely worth for money, even the 26 dorm is spacious with some kind of privacy. The 2 problems are: 1. The light and electricity will turn off themselves. I don't know if I am too small for the sensor to sense me? Am I supposed to dance around when I am showering or having diarrhea? 2. This is a parting hostel and people are banging the doors and shouting around. Music is noisy especially for 26 dorm

Why no soap in the bathrooms!!!!

We were staying on the first floor, right across the elevator. The doors were not soundproof at all, the music playing downstairs felt as if it was playing in our room. Also, it took us a while to find the cupboards under the beds. They are not very useful. A desk or a cupboard can be placed in the rooms to put things on.

Best hostel I have ever stayed at!!! When I first walked in, it looked like a fancy hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful and knew a lot about the city and things to do in the city. I stayed in the 26 person room but it was so much better than I expected! I made some great friends at this hostel and would definitely recommend it to anyone traveling to Prague!

• 3rd Feb 2014

We have stayed here a number of times and have experienced nearly every room! The dorms are clean, spacious and secure, the standard double rooms and superior double rooms are spacious, clean and very modern with great facilities and we even had our own private terrace which was a surprise! We stayed in the Penthouse this time! What a fabulous, modern exciting room! Great value for money, we can't believe this is a hostel! You must try this room at least once, what a treat!

Definitely one of the best places I have ever stayed. The free walking tour was great too, with a local guide who able to provide with plenty of useful tips and insight into Prague.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4