Mosaic House

Fabulous 2588 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2588 Total Reviews

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2017

Booked on the day due to problems with the hostel we were meant to be staying at which was no problem and the staff were so friendly. Felt so safe due to key cards. Great atmosphere! Cleaners constantly cleaning which was nice to see, even in the communal kitchen. Lively but not so much that you can't get any sleep. Room had a fan. Only thing that let it down was the over sensitive sensors in the bathroom lights and sinks. Will definitely be back. Best hostel I've stayed in.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

Great hostel, so sad i had to leave. The staff are awesome the breakfast is awesome and its close to everything you really need. No complaints

19th Jun 2017

Mosaic house was certainly my favorite "hostel" (if you can even call it that) while on my trip throughout Europe. I slept in a private room for two people, which was basically a very nice hotel room. The staff was friendly and helped me with any questions, the laundry was cheap (although the machines could definitely use an upgrade ASAP, they stilled worked fine and got the job done), and the facilities were very clean. Would definitely return if ever in Prague.

• miamense
  • USA, Male, 31-40

I loved it, 4 people in a room, great shower and also the location

• England, Male, 18-24
13th Jun 2017
8.0

We reserved our stay at the Mosaic house, however, we were transferred into a hostel adjacent. Never the less, the hostel Mingle was comfortable and we ended up enjoying our own company in the kitchen of the hostel.

12th Jun 2017

If you're looking for a clean cozy space, this is it. Not very community oriented, but I'd say good for all ages. I stayed in the building across the street which I really loved. Great kitchen and spacious rooms. Totally preferred location over being in actual old town. Thanks!

• dnazinitsky94304
  • USA, Male, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

My favorite hostel on my trip so far. Everything I could have wanted out of a stay here. Staff was nice and courteous. Location wasn't far from the city center. They had a restaurant, bar, and concert venue with amazing food and fun activities like karaoke . Rooms were cleaned everyday and showers were bleached. The facilities were all modern. Maps were provided with amazing tips for the city. The value for the money was just incredible. I will be recommending this hostel to traveling friends.

11th Jun 2017

We got moved to the place right across the street, hostel mingle, but it was so nice! Great kitchen and security. It was in an awesome location! Breakfast in the morning was a bit expensive so I'd recommend going somewhere else for that everything else was amazing though!

• South Korea, Male, 41+
10th Jun 2017

Nothing to complain

• Switzerland, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Jun 2017

Perfect location, nice employees, clean rooms, lots of young people around - awesome place to stay!