Mosaic House Reviews

Odboru 278/4, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

Clean, modern, good facilities and location was perfect!

Amazing hostel for the money. If Mosaic was available in more places I would use it for every place. Very clean facilities and the staff was accommodating when our group asked to stay together.

• 20th Mar 2015

It is probably the BEST hostel to stay in Prague. Very good location since everything is walking distance and excellent rooms. I had an amazing stay at Mosaic House, extremely comfortable with good breakfast facilities. The small common kitchen-room was such a good idea :D I highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a good place to stay in Prague :)

• 20th Mar 2015
  • India

Friendlier staff, soap INSIDE the shower!

Probably the best

I hated my stay in mosaic. Because i did my reservation like usually i do and did choose a room. But one day when i back to hostel the stuff just moved my things to another room without my authorization and broke my perfume it would be avoided if i known that someone can take my things in to my room in a hostel like this.

Very nice place. The building, especially the lobby / club area makes you think you are in a 3 or 4 star hotel rather than a hostel. The 4 person private room we staid was ok, exactly what you'd expect from a decent hostel. The staff is great, especially the nice blonde girl from the reception. The place is very vivid and it seems most of the clients are teenagers.

Best hostel I've ever been to, would for sure come back!

• 12th Mar 2015

Amazing hostel. I super recomend it

Mosaic house was a little farther away from old town than we expected but the staff was helpful and the rooms were clean!

Negatives: staff sometimes was kinda harsh. Pub crawl didn't exist on friday, neither free walking tour on sunday. Location could be a little better, more nesr the center, to the north. Wifi in rooms. Postives: everything else. Really well planned, organised, cheap, and the facilities were the best i saw traveling europe for one month. Really looks like a hotel, not a hostel. About the noise of the club, that some complain, when i was in the room, late at night i couldn't hear the music. Quiet.

It was a lovely hostel--very beautiful and clean. Great to see such interest in the environment as well. Only drawback was that there was no kitchen--in this sense, it lacked the feeling of a hostel and felt more like a hotel (which isn't necessarily bad, just not what we we're expecting). Otherwise, wonderful place.

• 26th Feb 2015

very friendly staff and the facilities are awesome! very clean and everything looks good and works perfectly. very comfortable beds and very good bathrooms. The fact that it has got a very cool bar downstairs is always a plus - good concerts, good cocktails!

great place to stay!!

This hostel was honestly the best hostel that I've ever stayed at. It was so clean and neatly furnished with a marvelous kitchen. The lounge and bar area were so nice as well, and there was always something fun happening. I highly recommend this hostel to anybody visiting Prague.

• 14th Feb 2015

I didn't like the atmosphere only because I prefer smaller and quieter hostels, but if you enjoy a party stay here, there seems to be something always live! The wifi is also really really iffy all the time especially on the top floors don't expect it to work much! Staff were so helpful and kind! I really enjoyed them

When I booked this hostel I didn't realize they had a club downstairs so make sure you're ok with that before you book! The rooms are clean, with super swanky bathrooms and comfy beds. Old town is right nearby with some excellent bars and sightseeing. The only drawback for this is there's not much space to hang out and meet people, and no kitchen or eating area. Loved my stay I'll be back!

I really enjoyed this hostel. The staff was very kind and it always helped us. The room was very clean and it had private bathroom. The bar in the night has a really good atmosphere. Definitely I would go back there.

The hostel and the rooms look like a hotel. Very very clean and well organized. Security is also great, plus the bar they have by the entrance is always full of people and has great shows. I would definetly stay there again.

Actually, the hostel was very good in terms of security, location and staff but there is a problem in the room. The problem is cigarette smell was really annoying for us. Because of the closing window, we cannot be comfortable in the room, and also cannot sleep very well. I think this problem should be solved. Apart from this, hostel was good.

• 31st Jan 2015