Mosaic House Reviews

Odboru 278/4, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

I felt like staff was a bit rough but it might be a cultural difference : I am used to the English way of life.

Whatever you do don't try to use the coupons they give you when you first check in! The specials are a rip off and the bartenders are distracted and not very attentive. This hostel is good for location and facilities but just don't venture to the bar.

It seemed as though the lounge/bar was popular with the locals? Which is good for business but bad for the travelers. There was a live band one night, which was cool, but all the tables were reserved very early and there wasn't a place to sit and hang out. The next night it was reserved for a private party. This leaves no where for the travelers staying there to hangout and meet new people. Disappointing!

• 10th Oct 2014

I loved this place! So luxurious for a hostel. Beds were so comfy and big bathroom with a rain shower! Very good restaurant downstairs and live music.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at awesome bathrooms, like a hotel. Breakfast was good. Wouldn't do the hostel pub crawl not as good atmosphere and you have to pay extra for one club

Enjoyed the atmosphere of the place; met some amazing people and the staff were very helpful.

A very modern hostel concept with everything you need in a very good location and a very nice young staff.

다좋은데직원들은별로안친절한듯.뭐물어봐도저기써져있으니읽어봐라거나귀찮은표정으로대충대답해서좀의외.시설도좋고침대도좋고조식도훌륭한편.친구들과4인전용실이용했는데음식재료사서조리할수가없는게좀불편했음.2층(한국기준3층)이었는데방음잘되서음악이나공연소리안들렸음.

The room was almost perfect, even for 26 girls, is divided in 4 bed cabins, so you can meet new people without giving up privacy Me and my friend stayed at beds J and K. There were only one wall socket for both beds and we had to rotate to charge our cellphones. When the lights of the room were turn off, the power of the wall socket was also off not allowing us to recharge our cellphones during the night. The wood of the lockers were broken so it was possible to open by its hinges.

• 27th Sep 2014

Best hostel we've stayed in by a long shot. We stayed across the road in the new building of mosaic house hostel, new and very clean. Amazing kitchen, nice bathrooms, Staff were very nice and very helpful. There is a bar which is great for atmosphere, they also organise free walking tours and pub crawls from the hostel. A very comfortable stay and we would definitely stay again!

Was very happy staying here, great hostel.

• 23rd Sep 2014

I didnt' technically stay in Mosaic I was in the Mingle House, but it was incredible. I prefer it to the big Mosaic house building. It was more like a flat with a great kitchen with speakers, nice bathrooms, and clean rooms. The atmosphere is great. Everyone gathers in the kitchen at night to have a party before we go out clubbing or pub crawling. I seriously loved this place. Good location as well and the main Mosaic has a bar with good food. Definitely recommend Mosaic house/Mingle

Have stayed in hundreds of hostels and this is one of the best so far. Great, clean, modern facilities, close to all major attractions, friendly, helpful staff, cool bar downstairs but you can't hear the noise at all from the rooms! Excellent value for money. Note that it is quite a walk from the main train station.

This hostel is simply the best i have ever stayed. I consider it a Hotel, the rooms are very good, bathroom and facilities are excelent, staff is amazing and great location. I dont believe there is a better place to stay in prague for that price.

It's a really perfect place to stay in Prag..Location,rooms and staffs are great.

This hostel was actually really great. The staff were very rude though.

Not the cheapest hostel but a wide range of atmosphere with their bar if you're in a mood to drink and party or stay in your room and relax. 2 computers with internet access free to use. Their breakfast is quite expensive 5 to 6 euros for all you can eat but the quality is amazing and I definitely got my money's worth and perfect for one night stay.

The staff were very helpful, always there to give directions or really anything you needed. The location was great, close enough to the airport by public transportation and also close to the main tourist areas (Old Town, New Town, Castle, etc.) Overall, a great place that I would definitely recommend. My only complaint was that there is a bar in the lobby which was fun, but one night we wanted sleep an the bar got very loud, and you could hear it from rooms on the lower floors.

• 12th Sep 2014

Loved everything about this hostel. Very nice! Lovely people! Pretty good area. Not far from everything! Rooms where so clean.

The Best Hostel of Europe in my opinion! I loved all the things....Excellent location, service, wifi, bar and music in the night too. I recommend for all the people and I plan to return and stay in the same hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7