Mosaic House Reviews

Odboru 278/4, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

It was amazing! The staff was so kind, the atmosphere was very chill, artsy, and modern, and my bed was super comfortable as well. I would definitely return and any future visits to Prague will include this hostel.

• 3rd May 2015

We was really like the hostel, its clean, near and easy to reach from the station. For us, we want to stay there again if we coming back to Prague. And when our friend come the next day, the hostel also helped us to make us in one room. It was awsome!!!! So we can staying together and not hard to find each other. We are so thankful that we also find this hostel but we also said it was not hostel but hotel for us. Thank you to hostelworld to helped us with the recommend. Thank u mosaic house!!!!

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at

• 28th Apr 2015

Less than 10min walk from city center, art deco style building, small but nice room, A bit expensive i think, if you have a private car they propose a very expensive parking too. It is more an hotel than an hostel and harder to meet people.

Great hostel! The only thing I did not like we're the showers and that the staff took FOREVER to check you in or help you with anything.

Door didn't lock unless you slammed the door. Also, couldn't leave bags at the front to explore the city because all of the lockers were full. But great hostel, it was extremely nice.

Everything is great. Except the space is a little bit small.

It was great, It is CLEAN, easy to go to city center. IT is totally value for Money. That is one of the best hostel in Prague. There is bar in the hostel, but not that loud when you are in room. So it is easy to feel relaxed. They have good system. You can borrow bicycles. Good. I am recommaning.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

We were a group of 5 and we all had a great stay here. Showers were HOT and has great pressure. The beds were all really comfortable and the staff were all super friendly. Close to main square and trams. Would defiantly recommend !

Location - 10 minutes walk to main shopping area but this is perfect for me as I didn't want to be in the middle! Atmosphere - I would recommend asking to be placed in the main building, not the 'mingle hostel' section of the hostel. This is across the road and does have a small kitchen area for communal activities, but there is no common room or atmosphere in this section of the hostel. Great if you are staying with friends.

Super location and all workers were so friendly!!! they give you a discount to the biggest club in Europe and you can easily walk to downtown or Castle, or Charles´ bridge!!

I thought the underground parking was included in the price of the Hostel but it wasn't, but maybe I just missunderstood the description. Everything else was pretty good and we enjoyed our stay there.

Absolutely wonderful experience, exceeded expectations in every way. Will definitely be back to Mosaic

Every night I heard extremely big sound from the club on the ground floor. But other facilities are satisfactory, and especially the location is really good.

Dear guest, We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, and we appreciate your understanding as we continue to improve our customer experience. We are glad you enjoyed our facilities and our excellent location. We hope you will consider us again next time you're in Prague. All the best, Mosaic House

Very well maintained hostel! Very lively atmosphere with the pub downstairs. Great value for money.

Mosaic House was absolutely awesome. The rooms were clean, not big but certainly spacious enough, great bathroom, fantastic shower. There was music downstairs in the bar, and while maybe a little too loud for my taste, it was an exciting atmosphere. The staff were friendly and helpful, and we had a really great time staying there.

• 7th Apr 2015

Fantastic stay! I won't go anywhere else in Prague! Thank You Ondrew and Tereza you guys rock!

The best place that I've ever stayed at Europe...

Clean hostel, very good location, very friendly and helpful staff (especially Dominika and Lukas ;-)!!

• 2nd Apr 2015