9.0
Superb 1,778 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,778 Total Reviews
Mosaic House Located at Odboru 278/4, Prague 2, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 120 00 Odboru 278/4, Prague 2
90% 1778
50.0776198 14.4182682
    Rooms available

23rd May 2016

I loved mosaic house! I was in the all female dorm and it felt very safe and clean. The staff members are awesome, I thought that they were some of the most friendly hostel staff I've had during my time traveling. The location is great and super easy to get to especially from the bus and train station. I really recommend staying at Mosiac in Prague!

• Norway, All Male Group, 25-30
22nd May 2016
7.4

We had an awesome stay at this lovely hostel! The staff was friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was great, met a lot of great people visiting Prague. Definitely coming back!

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st May 2016

Great location! Rooms were a little small but very clean. The staff was very helpful. Their breakfast is DELICIOUS!!! Worth every penny! I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• USA, Male, 18-24
21st May 2016

My first time in a hostel and it was one to remember. There were plenty of events to choose from and the front desk staff was super helpful with printing and getting taxis. The rooms were very nice and spacious.

21st May 2016

Loved this hostel, they weren't able to get us in the same dorm as our friends, so make sure everyone books together.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
20th May 2016

Nice building, great female dorm and the lounging room is super comfy!! Friendly staff, everyone I talked to in the reception was really nice and the manager for food and beverages ( I guess I was super tired, forgot to ask his name ) was beyond nice and went out of his way to get me a map and explain me how to get to the old town, very happy with my stay and will definitely stay in this hostel again when I'm back in Prague ! :)

• laurawoods
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
17th May 2016
7.1

Mosaic House felt like a hotel! There wasn't a great atmosphere, as the bar felt very separate to the hostel. The karaoke and open mic nights were fun tho! Very clean, but not a great place to meet people if you're a solo traveller.

13th May 2016

Great location, comfy beds! Did not go to any of the happenings in the hostel (have friends in Praha) but it seems like a lot is going on. We ran out of toilet paper in our dorm, they should have a back-up role somewhere in the bathroom. Shower was nice!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th May 2016

Excellent facilities, very clean, beautiful building. However, this place is more like a hotel than a hostel. If you're a young, solo traveller it's not the best place to meet people. The first night I was there, the bar and lounge were closed for a private event. Helpful staff, however. There's also a great buffet breakfast available, but you need to pay.

• Colombia, Male, 18-24
8th May 2016

Great hostel, very modern and fun. Bedroom was clean with shower and bathtub for each room. At check in they give a really nice mal which I use all my stay in Prague. Defenetly would recommend it agian.