Mosaic House Reviews

Odboru 278/4, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

This Hostel used to be good not anymore .Do not look at old rating.They changed everything apart from building.They try to charge for everything.towel, lockers etc like five star hotel!!Staff look fedup ,unfriendly Do not mislead by old review. This Hostel used to be good not anymore..

this hostel is very chic and modern but i wont stay here again. there is a huge bar and lounge within this hostel and from my bed i can hear the pounding of music until the bar closes around 3am. then in comes the party goers into the room with their catch at the bar.

A great night's stay, very like a hotel but with the atmosphere of a hostel.

cleaner is so unkindness but nice facility

• 8th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Wifi only functions for about a minute per hour. That is embarrassing and no hostel should have such poor service. I mentioned the issue to the front desk, but they didn't seem to care. There is a lot of noise, but my room seemed to cancel it out quite well. Rooms are clean. Note: this is an Eco hostel, this means that the A/C is a cryptic puzzle to get working and that you should bring your own toilet paper unless you like rectal bleeding and flushing the toilet five times for one visit.

This is flash packer, super comfy bed and really nice bathrooms. Extremely clean. Staff a bit rude and abrupt. No atmosphere. Its a really large hostel and the only common area is the bar downstairs, so hard to meet people. Best for groups, not recommended for solo travellers. The pub-crawl was terrible, weird/creepy hosts and bad clubs, do the clock tower one in town instead. Breakfast is relativley expensive, but is outstanding quality.

Cleanest and newest hostel ive stayed in. You get what you pay for. Rooms are very nice and bathrooms all very modern.

Great bathrooms in rooms. Definatly has a hotel feel to it. But good hostel atmosphere in the bar. Walking tour was great. Extremely comfortable beds and wifi in rooms! Overall an excellent place to stay. However I felt the pub crawl was very overpriced. (£20 euro?!) Kareoke night was very entertaining. Attracts a really varied crowd.

Very large hostel but definitely one of the nicest I stayed at this summer. Amazingly comfortable beds, super clean, and lots of locker space. It's very loud though. The hostel hosts music events every night of the week, and I could still hear everything even though I was on the 3rd floor. If you like a party hostel, then definitely stay here or request a room on an upper floor. I loved it though. Great location, very social, nice staff. Would stay again!

Nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. Great atmosphere, great location. Lots of young people! Was disappointed in the pub crawl but that's the only complaint!

The only thing that was inconviniet was the ancient software that they have on the computers that are available for guests.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Best hostel I've ever stayed in (and I've stayed in >10). Very clean, nice facilities, great price, friendly staff, and I even got good wifi in the room! They put me in a building across the street, but it was very nice. Big locker/drawer I could put all my belongings in, nice and secure (but bring your own lock). Would definitely recommend it!

I consider myself an intelligent man, but figuring out there AC system definitely made me reavaluate my intellectual capacity. Other than that, definitely a great place to stay in Prague. Oh and the toilet paper might as well be sand paper :)

• 1st Aug 2014

Amazing hostel!

There wasn't Air Conditioning that was promised, and definitely made nights a little bit harder.

• 31st Jul 2014

The main building was more of like a hotel with a bar but I was in the new building which had great atmosphere, was brand new, and super clean

This was a very good and clean hostel, perhaps more like a hotel. If your looking for somewhere to stay that is good value for the excellent facilities it has, then stay here. Not the best atmosphere however, if your looking for a real party atmosphere where everyone gets involved for a great night out, perhaps don't stay here.

So clean, nice sheets, everything looks brand new. A bit far from town but it's a nice walk to get there.

AMAZING hostel!! 100/100! They accommodated all of our annoying requests, gave us lots of drink tickets, and had all different kinds of services available from morning runs / yoga to parting in the evening and everything in between. Very impressed with this hostel!

It's a good hostel, other than the room had a lot of big spiders and dead mosquitos on the walls. If you're OK with that than this is a good place to stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7