Mosaic House Reviews

Odboru 278/4, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

Mosaic was great. The staff at the front desk were very nice when we checked in and helpful. The hostel itself has a really cool vibe to it with crazy art sculptures outside. The bathroom for our four person dorm was really cool and modern as well. There was a lounge which we hung out in one night and met plenty of other people too. Would definitely stay again.

Great location to the city, nice staff, and clean rooms! The directions are pretty good from the train station so follow those.

This hostel was amazing! Definitely would have extended our stay if we could have.

• 15th May 2015

I wanted to stay an extra night in Prague but the hostel I was in was full. Mosaic had a bed so I snagged it. I didn't take advantage of any of the activities they had going on and didn't really hang out there more than a shower and sleep my last night. Not sure how the rest of the building is but if you have to go down a level to your room, you are right underneath the club and dance floor. I'm a heavy sleeper and came back late myself so had no trouble but I could see how that could be BAD.

Chic and clean. Staff are helpful. Supermarket and restaurants nearby.

• 10th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

Had a really great stay here. The bathroom was more like a hotel while the beds were comfortable. The free daily walking tour was good to. Would not hesitate in returning.

I've stayed at the this Hostel before, This is my go to place every time I go to Prague, great value for money and excellent facilities. I don't have anything to complain about

Excellent location, good hostel, friendly staff, a lot bars just across street, Metro Karlovo Namestni just next block. Just some notions: - No kitchen (also in description write: Mingle Dorms are offering communal fully equipped kitchen where our guests can cook own amazing food and meet other travellers.) - No towels - No shelves near bed (it's very uncomfortable especially for who sleep on the top of bunk bed).

Mosaic is more like a hotel than a hostel which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's a 15-20 minute walk from the main attractions. The hostel is modern, the walking tour was great and the staff were extremely friendly. However, the breakfast was expensive and there were many large groups making it hard to meet people. I would not recommend the 26 room dorm if you plan on sleeping. Once the lights turn off you can't charge anything. Last, there was poop on the bathroom floor for two days.

It was amazing! The staff was so kind, the atmosphere was very chill, artsy, and modern, and my bed was super comfortable as well. I would definitely return and any future visits to Prague will include this hostel.

• 3rd May 2015

Excelent hostel. Great location, a 5 minute walk to the mail square. The ferniture looked modern and new. Great lounge room to chill. The only bad thing was that breakfast was not included and that the rooms next door had loud music past the time permited.

On my check-out day, I asked a male staff (long hair, non-energetic) about storage of my hand carry bag. I was advised to pay for the lockers, which was not what I need. He refused to let me use luggage storage room, by saying they normally don't use that unless lockers are full. one very friendly and cheerful female staff helped me out there. PRAISE for her! People who need to store their luggage after check-out need to think twice before they booked here.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

We was really like the hostel, its clean, near and easy to reach from the station. For us, we want to stay there again if we coming back to Prague. And when our friend come the next day, the hostel also helped us to make us in one room. It was awsome!!!! So we can staying together and not hard to find each other. We are so thankful that we also find this hostel but we also said it was not hostel but hotel for us. Thank you to hostelworld to helped us with the recommend. Thank u mosaic house!!!!

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at

• 28th Apr 2015

Less than 10min walk from city center, art deco style building, small but nice room, A bit expensive i think, if you have a private car they propose a very expensive parking too. It is more an hotel than an hostel and harder to meet people.

Great bartender with creative and amazing drinks. Rooms were clean and enjoyed the mingle housing option with kitchen access

Great hostel! The only thing I did not like we're the showers and that the staff took FOREVER to check you in or help you with anything.

It's basically a renovated hotel with a downstairs bar. Drinks are cheap, food is decent, but the atmosphere is far from communal. This is one of those places you benefit from bringing a friend to. Location is good.

Door didn't lock unless you slammed the door. Also, couldn't leave bags at the front to explore the city because all of the lockers were full. But great hostel, it was extremely nice.

Everything is great. Except the space is a little bit small.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5