Mosaic House Reviews

Odboru 278/4, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

Actually, the hostel was very good in terms of security, location and staff but there is a problem in the room. The problem is cigarette smell was really annoying for us. Because of the closing window, we cannot be comfortable in the room, and also cannot sleep very well. I think this problem should be solved. Apart from this, hostel was good.

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Turkey

Loved mosaic house! Great location, incredible and helpful staff even when things go wrong, very clean, and superb atmosphere! I got a room upgrade so I got way more than expected for the money. Thank you mosaic house, i would definitely come back!

The breakfast is paid but awesome! The best breakfast in hostels ever!!! The staff of the reception are nice, but the cleaners a little rude. Bathroom is veeery good, bed not so much but in general it is a very good hostel.

We had purchased beds in a 26 bed dorm and they upgraded us to a private apartment free of charge. Loved the staff, gave us coupons to the bar, as well.

cant tell i liked it.not the hostel for travelers on a budget-no kitchen,no free padlocks,luggage room,hairdryes..u kind of have to pay for everything! even for a smile on receptionist;s face!;D serioulsy one guy working was so unsatisfied answering questions as if i was asking hime smth stupid.lounge zone if pretty cool though but thats the only place people are able to interact as rooms are very separated from each other so u feel urself as staying in a hotel. wouldnt come again

Best hostel i've ever been, it has a really good restaurant/bar on the first floor, great value for the price and nice location, staff there was pretty cool too

Excellent facilities- the bathrooms are much better than many hotels I've stayed in. Unfortunately no vibe downstairs (music so loud and lights down that it's hard to meet people). Very secure with key cards to get into your hallway as well as the room. Walking distance of the Old Town.

Turned up early. We knew we wouldn't be able to check in but asked to leave our bags somewhere. There were lockers to rent which was fine but the girls behind the reception were so miserable and rude that we felt like it was a burden that we turned up early. The music was played loudly and I like a party but loud music at breakfast is bit too much. The two guys on the reception next day were really friendly and helpful and if the other staff smiled and made you feel welcome then it would decent.

This can't be a hostel, this is just like a 5* hotel. Everything is perfect. The best hostel i've ever stayed.

Stayed in the new mingle rooms across the street which was clean but away from the mosaic house. Location is great, atmosphere is more of a hotel not hostel, not good place for solo travelers. Staff just gives you a map and some coupons for their bar/restaurant not very helpful giving map readings or much help at all. Not into constantly pushing a button to shower either. An OK stay for the value as well

I was in the girl dorm and I liked it a lot! It was cleaned everyday and the beds were super comfy! The space to leave your luggage, under the bed was very sufficient. Only drawback, there's a club above so we hear the music (not super loud but still!), so if you need complete silence, bring earplugs!

It was a great stay in Prague. The hostel was nice, bedrooms were clean e I had nothing to complaim. But there was nothing that special for me. I don't know if I was there in slows days, but had to look myself for doing things at night.

The location of the hostel is great, close to the station. I really dont have anything to complain about it, and i would definitely stay there again

I definitely recommend staying in this hostel. It's good location is excellent for night walks in centre of Prague. They seem to take care about security. So remmeber to take your own locker for drawers. There is no safe like in hotels. I did not use bar in hostel so I can say there are no good filling time activities there, but you have free Wi-Fi if you are bored.

A little expensive because we stayed in new years time but it's a really good place to stay while you are in beautiful prague...

I love that this hostel is environmentally-friendly. There could be recycling inside the rooms to improve this as well. The staff were friendly, the food at the bar was really tasty+good value. The map we get upon arrival was awesome. The vibe was very cool. Another thing that could improve is leaving some hand soap by the sinks. Thanks for a great stay.

Excellent hostel, totally recomend!

Well, the Hostel is nice. Clean, safety, the beds are comfortable. But one thing I was very disappointed is that the Hostel is not at the mosaic house but in another building. So there is no control from the reception. This means that, if I wanted I could have brought with me another person. Or, even worse, and this happened to me, there were few guys and some girls that came in the middle of the night completely drunk, screaming. Now you can imagine how bad was the sleep there.

The best option in Prague!

Staff wasn't really friendly and when I got to my bed it wasn't clean and you could see someone slept there the previous night. I didn't get any new bedding for my bed had to use the ones that was used by a previous sleeper. Otherwise great location and bathrooms very clean. Liked the atmosphere..

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6