Mosaic House Reviews

Odboru 278/4, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

Love love love Mosaic House :)

• 22nd Nov 2015
  • South Africa

Great location, everything is within walkong distance. Its a big hostel, 500 beds. Typical pros and cons of big hostels.

Beautiful hostel. Very clean, very kind staff.

Nice clean rooms, good location, great place to stay.

Fine..love the clealiness but some staffs are just too stessful it's too bad to pass it on to customers..

There is always something going on at Mosaic House! It's a huge place, very clean, and it's ecofriendly. There is a nice bar and a lot of events. I enjoyed the free walking tour. The breakfast was expensive as far as hostel breakfasts go, but good. Because the hostel is so big, it's pretty impersonal, but I was still able to meet people.

Great location, and great hostel! There's a bar and lounge on the first floor, and it gets very loud at night, and that's the only common area--if you want a relaxed weekend, this is not the place to stay. The hostel was very clean and well-kept, and the staff were professional and kind.

Wish include give more than 100% Amazing hostel Amazing staff Super friendly as I was greater with a big smile when I arrived after a long day traveling this was well appreciated. Would stay again and recommend in a heartbeat.

Good location. Very well designed hostel. I was put in a building next to this one called, Moo (design hostel). The mosaic hostel itself has a good bar. Good showers, good staff! Can definitely visit again.

I booked at an 8-bed mixed room and when I arrived I was offered a free upgrade to a 4-bed mixed room at Mingle House. Amazing hostel, great atmosphere. Breakfast was a bit expensive but really great, totally worth it.

I have never stayed at a more excellent facility anywhere in Europe. Well Done! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

• 4th Nov 2015

Hostel was great!! Downstairs Bar and Restaurant was awesome... There parties were fun too... Only downfall was the Wifi was not that great in the Rooms but if you went down stairs to the lounge it was fine

The best hostel during my last eurotrip by far! Everything is quite nice, loved the vibe in this hostel. Their bar always has some event and that is great to start the night you know. I'm definitely coming back this hostel. Really you can't go wrong!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! Even though it was cheap, the room was very clean and comfortable...there's a electrical socket and a lamp for each bed. The lounge spacious and they even have a stage area where sometime you might see a band performing!

Stayed in the Mosaic for something like a week and it's a very clean well situated hostel. But this hostel is more like a Hotel with amazing breakfast but quite expensive, the bar got something happening every night but you have to pay for the entrance every single day and the beer is more expensive than in town. Don't get me wrong it's still cheap compare to some other cities in Europe. Well I would really recommand this hostel only to people who wants to party and not bother looking in town.

Super fun , thank you very much for the Halloween party .

Very nice and clean hostel! Lacks atmosphere though due to being a big hostel

1. I really do not understand your locker policy. If you advertise your rooms as "equipped with lockers" then I expect those to just work. However, what you effectively have is not lockers but boxes for which you make me buy (!) a heavy (nobody wants to carry around heavy stuff) padlock. Although that padlock is not expensive, this is not exactly "customer-friendly". 2. If checkout is by 11am, then why does my keycard already stop working at ~10am and I have to come and ask for a replacement?

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Although there were events during the night, we couldn't hear much noise (we were located at the first floor). We also got several coupons and discounts for the events in the hostel and for other locations. For a hostel, the breakfast was really good. They had a large range of different options at the buffet, so everyone of us was satisfied and full after the breaktfast. The location was also good, as several tramstops were close to the hostel.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Very clean, staff was very friendly, and I really enjoyed my stay at the Mosaic House!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7