Moscow Home-Hostel Reviews

2 Neopalimovsky per.3, Moscow, Russia

everything was good enough. the prices for both dorms and private rooms are quite normal (especially considering the great location in the center). my room was clean and i spent a safe night there. big kitchen+big living room where you can hang around with other guests, have meals, watch tv and so on... staff is friendly and speaks good english.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Russia

the location's good, the staff amazed with great english! the boss is very polite and friendly (even gave us a lift to the station 4 free )) quite clean and cosy

• 13th Aug 2014

it was not my first time there and definitely not the last one))))) i think Moscow Home Hostel is the best place to stay in Moscow - close to the center, comfortable and friendly!

Very dirty. I don't think it was cleaned often and staff seemed like they couldn't be bothered with us

This is a hostel that mostly caters to Russian nationals rather than international travelers, which I wasn't aware of. Also, in the larger mixed dorm areas it is against hostel rules to consume alcohol, which was quite a bummer. Toilets were often covered in urine and when I wanted to arrange for a taxi to the train station, two different staffers suggested that I "just take the metro," even though I just got finished explaining that I have way too much luggage to do that.