Moscow Ideal Hostel Reviews

Maroseika 13, building 3, 6 floor, apartment 62, Moscow, Russia

This was not a 'bad' hostel at all....but it was pretty average. I can see why some people have said it is kind of hard to find. I had no trouble but if you can't read Russian it might be difficult. I stayed in a private room and it was fine. Only two bathrooms, one which required pliers to turn on the shower! Location was convenient! Staff, OK, although no offer of a map or any advice and their English was limited. Again, I speak some Russian so I was OK.

Good place in one of the nicest areas of Moscow. Very clean.

Small hostel, hard to find. Everything was clean, room was fine. Overall wasn't a terrible experience but probably wouldn't stay there again if given the option.

This hostel has different kind of rooms. I get exactly what I looking for with very good value for money. The location cannot be better for exploring the city center of Moscow.