Moscow Ideal Hostel

Very Good 79 Total Reviews

• GilbertLam
  • China, Male, 31-40
15th Jan 2017

I stayed for one night. Location super! Not noisy street location, but very close to sightseeing. Clean, safe. Big advantage is that there are a lot of cafes near - so I have big selection where to eat :-) Personnel of hostel is friendly and ready to help. Thanks a lot for staying! Certainly will come again after St. Petersburg visit.

• Russia, Female, 31-40
10th Oct 2016

I was in Moscow for a quick visit and book a bed in Moscow Ideal Hostel at last minute. I was very pleased for cooperative personnel, that helped me to find some sights nearby. Room and bathrooms were clean and nice. I will definately come here again! From bathroom I can see Kremlin ) I also like the atmosphere - friendly guests and nice living room.