Mosebacke Hostel Reviews

H�gbergsgatan 26, Stockholm, Sweden

When we booked, we notified that we will arrive at 10 AM because our flight arrived early and we had lots of luggage. No official check-in time was on the booking confirmation page. When checking in at 11, a dark-brown haired woman very rudely complained we came too early and made several snide comments to me "not my fault you didn't read the confirmation email well". Otherwise, the shared twin room was small but clean, however the rude customer service left a bitter taste in my mouth.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Finland

Nice Hostel in a great location Södermalm. The Gamla Stan and the Tunnelbana Slussen can be reached in a few minutes. Unfortunately there no windows in the room (is not the most important thing since you spend your time outside, however you have to be aware of it). Great to get towels and linen provided. Delicious breakfast with lots to choose from.

The location was ok but the place was kinda noisy, the sound isolation was poor.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Chile

Very small room, no windows. Very noisy, you can hear everything that happens in the hostel. The staff is not very friendly. You shouldn't be shy when you go to the showers. The breakfast is ok. The only positive point is that It is well located, I don't recommend It though.

Not recommended. Lowest standard of all hostels in Sweden I've been to. Search for a proper "Vandrarhem" instead.