Mosebacke Hostel Reviews

H�gbergsgatan 26, Stockholm, Sweden

The stay was really not as good as expected considering the good evaluations of the hostel. The hostel seemed relatively old and needs some renovations (which they are doing right now as far as I understood). The room (we booked a double-bed room) was extremely small, did not have any windows and the ceiling was very low (maybe 1.95m?). The bathrooms were okay, at least there was no mold anywhere, however it was not totally clean. The breakfast was good, though.

the staff is not really friendly. They are not unfriendly either, but they don't say: hello, goodmorning, how are you? can I help you? ... At breakfast they walk around stressed, while there were not that many people staying on the days that we were there. They can at least look at you when you pass by. I didn't feel very welcome. As if I was standing in their way.. The hostel it self, breakfast, facilities and the location is good but the atmosphere in the hotel is important for me as well.

• 27th Feb 2014